Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227631 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
Ụmụ ọma ndị Anambra ebe k'ụnụ nọ.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Michel2013: 1:56am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=Schematics post=29248902]I was the one driving while taking those pictures..so it was not so easy doing same together. You noticed those ones I took inside the bus that took us to a TM was better..

it is understandable bro
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where guys dey na?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by PurestBoy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm from Achina while my grandmom is from Akpo. Was home last over 10 years I went for burial, we usually spent Christmas when I was a kid then at village and I remember mbaraoye when masquarade performed then, I know St Charles church and there was a bush path that connect Achina to Akpo then, ai remember one stream like that with long steps to descend to the stream, places were sandy then, I'm crying now because I want to go home, my family and I are all lost here in Ibadan.#sad
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
asha80,Schematics,SpaceTour:asha80,Schematics chino,chino,chino ,Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80? Evil

The tragic incident was shared by Ewenike Ogechukwu on Facebook.According to him,the dead children pictured above were poisoned through the food they kept at home by an unknown person in Anambra state. Below is what he wrote....

'Tragedy: A wicked hearted act in Ekwulumili ……
This children was poisoned by unknown enemy through the food they kept in their house.
But serious investigation is in progress now, the victims must be figured out and go on punished.

May the souls of this past Ekwulumili future hopes be accepted in the bosom of the Almighty, and never allow the victims to rest till they confesses in Jesus Name,
....Amen!'

Also reacting to the death of the children,Chidozie Venantius wrote...

'Please Ooo government officials should help us and call the attention of the state government to step into Ekwulumili and quench the embers of agony and excruciating pain that is going on in my community by conducting an unbiased investigations into the matter. That town has been boiling since yesterday, a family lost six children in what they deemed as food poisoning, the parents want to committ suicide, please help us pass the information to the appropriate quarters oga Eneh and Emy'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/tragedy-in-anambra-student-as-6-kids-of.html

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiin011: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
asha80,Schematics,SpaceTour:asha80,Schematics chino,chino,chino ,Chino ,SpaceTour,Obiobi8,asha80? Evil

It was also confirmed that Anambra state mostly are full of evil due to non availability of jobs in the state except for killings of human mainly for Rituals. Below is what he wrote....

'Tragedy: A wicked hearted act in Ekwulumili ……
This children was poisoned by unknown enemy through the food they kept in their house.
But serious investigation is in progress now, the victims must be figured out and go on punished.

May the souls of this past Ekwulumili future hopes be accepted in the bosom of the Almighty, and never allow the victims to rest till they confesses in Jesus Name,
....Amen!'

Also reacting to the death of the children,Chidozie Venantius wrote...

'Please Ooo government officials should help us and call the attention of the state government to step into Ekwulumili and quench the embers of agony and excruciating pain that is going on in my community by conducting an unbiased investigations into the matter. That town has been boiling since yesterday, a family lost six children in what they deemed as food poisoning, the parents want to committ suicide, please help us pass the information to the appropriate quarters oga Eneh and Emy'

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/tragedy-in-anambra-student-as-6-kids-of.html

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiin011: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/16/second-terrible-accident-anambra-state-due-poor-roads-lack-maintenance-government#expanded
Second Terrible Accident In Anambra State Due To Poor Roads, Lack Of Maintenance By Government

A second accident in 24 hours occurred in Anambra State due to the terrible condition of the road. Yesterday, a timber truck overturned with its load crushing a woman to death as she waited for the Nnewi market to open. The latest accident took place on Ifite Road near Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa as an Anambra State Waste Management Agency (ASWAMA) vehicle collided with a student bus and a motorcyclist. Reports from the scene say that the vehicles were attempting to avoid potholes in the road which have not been maintained.
by Sahara Reporters, New York Jul 16, 2016

A second accident in 24 hours occurred in Anambra State due to the terrible condition of the road. Yesterday, a timber truck overturned with its load crushing a woman to death as she waited for the Nnewi market to open.

The latest accident took place on Ifite Road near Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa as an Anambra State Waste Management Agency (ASWAMA) vehicle collided with a student bus and a motorcyclist.

Reports from the scene say that the vehicles were attempting to avoid potholes in the road which have not been maintained.

The student bus was reportedly filled with undergraduates and many received severe injuries. The motorcyclist remains unconscious, according to the most recent report to SaharaReporters.

Photos submitted by citizen reporters show the student bus totally devastated with its roof crushed into the front driver compartment. The carnage also destroyed some motorcycles.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiin011: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Anambra state:Is this the worst Road in Nigeria?
This road is located in Anambra state along Enugu Ontisha Express way, it looks more of a farm Land.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
@ROYALD why are you tagging me with all those posts? Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2016
asha80:
@ROYALD why are you tagging me with all those posts? Are you ok?

@asha80 Sorry you are a good person not you i wanted to attack is that THUG/DOG called Chino etc.
i tender my apology
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kherington: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
willie the anambra clown is working
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kherington: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
chiin011:
This road is located in Anambra state along Enugu Ontisha Express way, it looks more of a farm Land.
willie the anambra clown is working

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2016
ONCE AGAIN ,SCHEMATICS,SPACETOUR ,SCHEMATICS CHINO,CHINO,CHINO ,CHINO ,SPACETOUR,OBIOBI8,

I WISH TO DRAW THE URGENT ATTENTION OF ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE HON. COMMISSIONERS FOR HEALTH, SPECIAL DUTIES AND ENVIRONMENT TO WHAT I CALLED A MIRAGE, WHERE OUR PEOPLE ARE GIVEN POISON AT KWATA ABATTOIR. THE PICTURES BELOW IS WHERE THESE ANIMALS WASH THE MEAT YOU BUY WITH IDEI (FLOOD) COMING FROM DIKE STREET TO THE ABATTOIR TO IYIAGU AREA. I THINK I HAVE PLAYED MY PART BY CALLING THE ATTENTION OF HEADS OF THEIR UNION. THE STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY AS IT INVOLVES HEALTH.
https://www.nairaland.com/3259148/photos-kwata-abattoir-anambra-how

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kherington: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2016
ROYALD:

ONCE AGAIN ,SCHEMATICS,SPACETOUR ,SCHEMATICS CHINO,CHINO,CHINO ,CHINO ,SPACETOUR,OBIOBI8,

I WISH TO DRAW THE URGENT ATTENTION OF ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE HON. COMMISSIONERS FOR HEALTH, SPECIAL DUTIES AND ENVIRONMENT TO WHAT I CALLED A MIRAGE, WHERE OUR PEOPLE ARE GIVEN POISON AT KWATA ABATTOIR. THE PICTURES BELOW IS WHERE THESE ANIMALS WASH THE MEAT YOU BUY WITH IDEI (FLOOD) COMING FROM DIKE STREET TO THE ABATTOIR TO IYIAGU AREA. I THINK I HAVE PLAYED MY PART BY CALLING THE ATTENTION OF HEADS OF THEIR UNION. THE STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY AS IT INVOLVES HEALTH.
willie the clown or weed smoker is working and i approve this post happy sunday nairalanders do have a blessed week
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha82: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2016
(Doug Nwachukwu)ROYALD a.k.a kherington it appears you have not learnt any lesson. I am coming for you on the Imo state thread. Brace up.

[s]
ROYALD:

[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikwokrikwo: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
asha82:
(Doug Nwachukwu)ROYALD a.k.a kherington it appears you have not learnt any lesson. I am coming for you on the Imo state thread. Brace up.

[s][/s]
Where have you been since Yorubas have been abusing Anambra state and Obiano for the past 3 days? Na for Imo you get power

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha82: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2016
Do I give a damn about yorubas? No I don't..

[s]
Ikwokrikwo:
Where have you been since Yorubas have been abusing Anambra state and Obiano for the past 3 days? Na for Imo you get power
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kherington: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
asha82:

[s][/s]
hahaha my inlaw/uga or akokwa brother is angry make i begin run i don attack am reach him anambra thread
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kherington: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
The boy has been a coward right from time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Obiobi8(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Still with this Anambra vs Imo nonsense..

It seems you don't understand what has happened..

Both Obiano and OkoroEwuAwusa are thieves and massmurderers..

May they rot in the devil's ass..

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kherington: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
This ugu export scam will put obiano in a big mess from rice to tomatoes now ugu but I suspect he exported marijuana

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
^^^^ Comedians don't take this post gringrin

... Keep it coming please
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Report just coming in from Onitsha says a massive “Obiano Must Go” protest is ongoing now in Onitsha.

According to an eyewitness:

“I ran into an anti-Obiano protest by market women around Ochanja market this afternoon and decided to help them press home their demands by uploading some captions of the protest.

The reason for the protest could not be immediately ascertained as they had no placards with them but were all chanting “No more Obiano, No more APGA”

http://www.igberetvnews.com/38017

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
please this fight between Imo indegene and anambra should stop. But why the comparison Anambra is far ahead of imo in all ramification (infrastructural development, medically, academically, even business wise) .Mind you am from Imo state, oru west local government and from mgbidi precisely. let's stop arguing something we know the truth about, have you seen Yoruba comparing Lagos to ogun or any other south west state they know Lagos is far ahead . I pray Imo develop as anambra but for now Imo has nothing compare to anambra. There is no industry in imo self.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by RareDiamonds: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rubbish from a coconut head. You are clearly Anambra no other Igbo state display stup1dity. You comments are useless, null and void

vingeophysicist:
please this fight between Imo indegene and anambra should stop. But why the comparison Anambra is far ahead of imo in all ramification (infrastructural development, medically, academically, even business wise) .Mind you am from Imo state, oru west local government and from mgbidi precisely. let's stop arguing something we know the truth about, have you seen Yoruba comparing Lagos to ogun or any other south west state they know Lagos is far ahead . I pray Imo develop as anambra but for now Imo has nothing compare to anambra. There is no industry in imo self.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
RareDiamonds:
Rubbish from a coconut head. You are clearly Anambra no other Igbo state display stup1dity. You comments are useless, null and void

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
[s]
vingeophysicist:
[/s]

Please zombie can you define industry for us
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by badnature: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2016
chiin011:
that is a federal highway,the zoo will not develop it and the will not allow us to develop our land
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by badnature: 3:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Obiobi8:
Still with this Anambra vs Imo nonsense..

It seems you don't understand what has happened..

Both Obiano and OkoroEwuAwusa are thieves and massmurderers..

May they rot in the devil's ass..
lsee Nwa Chineke
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
ROYALD:

Please zombie can you define industry for us
this guy you no be Imo boy.just swerve
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2016
vingeophysicist:

The monkey and baboon from the zoological republic full of lies
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
badnature:
lsee Nwa Chineke

Point of correction Obiakpo is his name not Obiano

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.