Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228199 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by eaglechild: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Ekwulobia to Igboukwu to Nnobi road is begging for attention.

Even if it is an FG road, does it mean the people there should now be cut off?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2014
eaglechild:
Ekwulobia to Igboukwu to Nnobi road is begging for attention.

Even if it is an FG road, does it mean the people there should now be cut off?

Olight
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2014
3dankey:

I understand what u mean and even as am typing presently, am not happy with the situation of things on ground. I know why people criticize Anambra A lot is because they (many people) expect to see us ahead of others and we are not even close.

We have great Human potentials that no other state have,but we don't know how to put them to use. Our biggest problem since the creation of Anambra State is the mentality that money controls everything. So everybody want to be like IBETO,INNOSON,JEHUL,SEPLAT,COSHARIES, and so many others that I cannot mention. This wicked mentality cause so many people to go into kidnapping,Arm robbery and so many dubious means just to get money.

The names ^^^ that would have being an added advantage to us then,instead it was a problem. Imagine the Oba Airport that was frustrated by Business men/Traders,this airport would have added value to this great state. We can put this great men ^^^ to use and they will help us to develop our state.

Lastly what will u achieve by un-following the thread, nothing my brother. I will stand with this thread until we get to our destination,God willing there will be change in Anambra.

Please Chino and other people that are close to Government should tell them to focus on a particular project,complete them before heading to another. Look @ the three malls being built simultaneously,while you can concentrate on 1 complete it, then go to the next one. Also please don't compare Anambra with Akwa-Ibom,you can only compare them when we have gotten it right in some years time.
I don't know why I love your contributions to this thread.

That Oba Airport is not in a good sight sha, so u can't really blame those who frustrate it.

The problem I have with Anambra is that they work a lot with propaganda even our new elected Governor.

I am tired of hearing their failed and unfulfilled promises.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

chino and Odenigbo and schematics are the major problems when they talk down on others with nothi g to show. me thinks they should depart from thissthread and never come back here so that more sensible people who are not politically biased will be showing us the truth in Anambra. We no need chest beaters
You have spoken well my friend. I hate that when you talk about development in Anambra state, someone will start posting pictures of upper iweka. I am not sure most people especially Chino know what development is all about. I think they are comfortable the way they are and if you complain they will see you as an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
3dankey:

I understand what u mean and even as am typing presently, am not happy with the situation of things on ground. I know why people criticize Anambra A lot is because they (many people) expect to see us ahead of others and we are not even close.

We have great Human potentials that no other state have,but we don't know how to put them to use. Our biggest problem since the creation of Anambra State is the mentality that money controls everything. So everybody want to be like IBETO,INNOSON,JEHUL,SEPLAT,COSHARIES, and so many others that I cannot mention. This wicked mentality cause so many people to go into kidnapping,Arm robbery and so many dubious means just to get money.

The names ^^^ that would have being an added advantage to us then,instead it was a problem. Imagine the Oba Airport that was frustrated by Business men/Traders,this airport would have added value to this great state. We can put this great men ^^^ to use and they will help us to develop our state.

Lastly what will u achieve by un-following the thread, nothing my brother. I will stand with this thread until we get to our destination,God willing there will be change in Anambra.

Please Chino and other people that are close to Government should tell them to focus on a particular project,complete them before heading to another. Look @ the three malls being built simultaneously,while you can concentrate on 1 complete it, then go to the next one. Also please don't compare Anambra with Akwa-Ibom,you can only compare them when we have gotten it right in some years time.

Bros,
Some of our so called businessmen have actually been the problem with the state. Not business men like IBETO or INNOSON, but people like Chris Ubah, Andy Ubah, Ifeanyi Ubah, Okey Odunze and to an extent, Emeka Offor. Because our guys lack proper education,they are crude and raw in their methods and end up hurting the entire state over silly political squabbles.

BTW,
I believe you should allow that man to do the needful and unfollow the thread. It will be better for the discussion here.If major contributors as Tabletman,3Dankey, ilovenigeria,inyinyaagbaoku,schematics or FK081 un-follow the thread,then it is truly a loss to the thread.
Anambra's developmental challenges are a little complicated and requires a clear analytical mind to discern. So simplistic, magical thinkers like the dude that will simply look at Akwa Ibom and want the magic replicated in Anambra without consideration for the funding part need to unfollow the thread as he desired.

When a man begins to compare Akwa Ibom with the highest federal allocation and even greater IGR to Anambra, which is amongst the poorest 10 states and low IGR, then the man does not have a good analytic skill. His focus should be how to raise the IGR to enable funds for developmental projects.

This seems very elementary but it is good to say it for those like that guy. All states in Nigeria are not receiving an equal amount from the federation account.There are about 7-9 states which each receive allocation bigger than what is allocated to the entire south east states!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
somebody is right about anambra focusing on one sector one at a time.
There is nothing like developing all sectors simultaneously, how much allocations does anambra receive to wanna attempt all that?
Even akpabio couldn't do that .
Obi started this multisectorial approach and left many uncompleted projects, as if that's not enough, obiano came and added airport and agricultural transformation to the equation, with the additional project that awka becomes Dubai soon.
I mean, with which money? Realism is needed here, deliver one project after another. ..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
I wonder why they are begging the phool not to unfollow post like he has been sharing candies and lollypop for every good comment.

The problem with Anambra is that the mentality of calling everywhere home, if Zik had brought most of the projects he did when he was the Eastern Region Premier to Onitsha i know hw many government presence that will there by now.
Anambra people were developing Enugu the capital of Old Anambra State forgeting their hinterland, when the state was divided Enugu left with Enugu City and Anambra inherited Awka a sleep village without anything,
jim Nwobodo was busy fignting Ekwueme and was another flower planting man while Mbakwe align with FG and busy developing Owerri, Umuahia, Okigwe and Aba.

Another problem with Anambra State is the mentality of her bigmen, they believe Anambra should be a village where you return every christmas to be celebrated by the poor, where you will have one duplex in the village that you will be visiting once in a year or every festive period to show off, drink redwine and watch masquarades from the balcony, this is their mentality, the North and West dont have this mentality.

These Uba Brothers, Emeka Offor and Arthur Eze are another reason why we at this state but thank God tha Pita Obi have given us the cause to smile and a place to be proud of no matter the handicap we might be suffering.
Pita Obi crtitics what i will tell you guys is this, think of Anambra befor Obi....this is enough.

Obi did not spent 8years in Anambra State, literaly it he spent 8years but in reality we lost the first 4yera battling criminals who swore our state will never be good.
If Obi had inherited a State like Imo or Enugu and was given the freehand to govern without those distractions, believe me no state will be comaparable to Anambra State interm of massive infrasture and investment. We lost the first tem to PDP, but the second term was enough to erase past mistakes,...Pita Obi i love you my boss.

On Akwa Ibom, the state is stupendously rich and doesnt know what to do with money to some extent.

cjrane:

Bros,
Some of our so called businessmen have actually been the problem with the state. Not business men like IBETO or INNOSON, but people like Chris Ubah, Andy Ubah, Ifeanyi Ubah, Okey Odunze and to an extent, Emeka Offor. Because our guys lack proper education,they are crude and raw in their methods and end up hurting the entire state over silly political squabbles.

BTW,
I believe you should allow that man to do the needful and unfollow the thread. It will be better for the discussion here.If major contributors as Tabletman,3Dankey, ilovenigeria,inyinyaagbaoku,schematics or FK081 un-follow the thread,then it is truly a loss to the thread.
Anambra's developmental challenges are a little complicated and requires a clear analytical mind to discern. So simplistic, magical thinkers like the dude that will simply look at Akwa Ibom and want the magic replicated in Anambra without consideration for the funding part need to unfollow the thread as he desired.

When a man begins to compare Akwa Ibom with the highest federal allocation and even greater IGR to Anambra, which is amongst the poorest 10 states and low IGR, then the man does not have a good analytic skill. His focus should be how to raise the IGR to enable funds for developmental projects.

This seems very elementary but it is good to say it for those like that guy. All states in Nigeria are not receiving an equal amount from the federation account.There are about 7-9 states which each receive allocation bigger than what is allocated to the entire south east states!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Johnolis(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
cjrane:

Bros,

BTW,

It is quite shameful how people are termed of having poor analytical skills because they said the bare truth.For quite sometime now,i have been around,going through peoples' comment on this thread,and i have noticed that we dont tell ourselves the truth.is it now a crime to give a constructive criticism.,or should we keep mute when things are not going as it ought to? So that we wont be labelled enemies of the state.i have no problem with anybody but i feel that the energy and resource used in shouting to the whole world about on-going works can be channeled to doing actually the main works.For crying out loud, peter Obi didnt use propaganda.the works he did,spoke for him.the day i lost hope was when i went to Ifite awka,if u are approaching unizik,there are pot holes there,and then beside that terrible spot on the road,i saw an inscription, 'willie is working'.i thought that the road will be remedied but up till now,it is still in shamble,why then is the essence of the inscription while no work is on going there.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Johnolis:

It is quite shameful how people are termed of having poor analytical skills because they said the bare truth.For quite sometime now,i have been around,going through peoples' comment on this thread,and i have noticed that we dont tell ourselves the truth.is it now a crime to give a constructive criticism.,or should we keep mute when things are not going as it ought to? So that we wont be labelled enemies of the state.i have no problem with anybody but i feel that the energy and resource used in shouting to the whole world about on-going works can be channeled to doing actually the main works.For crying out loud, peter Obi didnt use propaganda.the works he did,spoke for him.the day i lost hope was when i went to Ifite awka,if u are approaching unizik,there are pot holes there,and then beside that terrible spot on the road,i saw an inscription, 'willie is working'.i thought that the road will be remedied but up till now,it is still in shamble,why then is the essence of the inscription while no work is on going there.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in giving constructive criticism. Infact it is a good thing, so long as you are making a valid point. However, comparing apples and oranges expose your ignorance of the topic and indeed your poor grasp of the issues being considered.

Threatening to leave Anambra thread because you compared Akwa Ibom's achievements with average of N490 billion every year against Anambra average of N90 billion every year and found that Akwa Ibom achieved more than Anambra, shows you are either deliberately being mischievous or you have very poor analytic thinking.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
I wonder why they are begging the phool not to unfollow post like he has been sharing candies and lollypop for every good comment.

The problem with Anambra is that the mentality of calling everywhere home, if Zik had brought most of the projects he did when he was the Eastern Region Premier to Onitsha i know hw many government presence that will there by now.
Anambra people were developing Enugu the capital of Old Anambra State forgeting their hinterland, when the state was divided Enugu left with Enugu City and Anambra inherited Awka a sleep village without anything,
jim Nwobodo was busy fignting Ekwueme and was another flower planting man while Mbakwe align with FG and busy developing Owerri, Umuahia, Okigwe and Aba.

Another problem with Anambra State is the mentality of her bigmen, they believe Anambra should be a village where you return every christmas to be celebrated by the poor, where you will have one duplex in the village that you will be visiting once in a year or every festive period to show off, drink redwine and watch masquarades from the balcony, this is their mentality, the North and West dont have this mentality.

These Uba Brothers, Emeka Offor and Arthur Eze are another reason why we at this state but thank God tha Pita Obi have given us the cause to smile and a place to be proud of no matter the handicap we might be suffering.
Pita Obi crtitics what i will tell you guys is this, think of Anambra befor Obi....this is enough.

Obi did not spent 8years in Anambra State, literaly it he spent 8years but in reality we lost the first 4yera battling criminals who swore our state will never be good.
If Obi had inherited a State like Imo or Enugu and was given the freehand to govern without those distractions, believe me no state will be comaparable to Anambra State interm of massive infrasture and investment. We lost the first tem to PDP, but the second term was enough to erase past mistakes,...Pita Obi i love you my boss.

On Akwa Ibom, the state is stupendously rich and doesnt know what to do with money to some extent.

LOL.

Oga you're still sleeping on a bicycle via living in denial.

I don't know if we have join our brothers from other side to live in denial just to measure up with others on the internet.
I don't know about history but if zik was in the position u said he his,then he is a bad leader.
But you're suggesting that he should abandon the capital and focus more on his village, Ngige that tarred his whole community(alor) at the detriment of awka and Onitsha, has that made Anambra any better?
Our Problem is bad leaders, good leader like sam mbakwe still have the legacy that echo his names even when he his are dead and buried.

Peter obi is running around constructing sub-standard projects around anambra, now he is gone, his projects are falling apart.
Have u care to ask what happen to all his water scheme project?
How many years did it take to construct a water scheme project?
All the roads are tiny and sub-standard, and you all seems to be comfortable with it.
Only anambra state still construct tiny roads, are we the only people that gets low allocation to deserve such projects in this modern age?
No road in anambra comes with covered drainage.

We have bad leaders undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
tabletman1:

Peter obi is running around constructing sub-standard projects around anambra, now he is gone, his projects are falling apart.
All the roads are tiny and sub-standard, and you all seems to be comfortable with it.
Only anambra state still construct tiny roads, are we the only people that gets low allocation to deserve such projects in this modern age?

Bad leaders is an under statement, that is called CORRUPTION
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
it's annoying when people sing Peter Obi's praises yet no picture to back up their claim.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Am not telling you that Obi is the alpha and omega but so far so good Obi still remain the best we have, believe it or dont.
Anambra before Obi and Anambra after Obi is different kettle of fish, am telling you what i know but am not forcing you to believe it.
During Jim Nwobodo school enrollment in the old Anambra dropped abyssmally while in Imo it quadrupled, in Kano Abubakar Rimi it was in steady rise.
Anambra before Obi was instrike for 9months, yes Ngige paid it but Obi inherited a disorganized system in Anambra that started from military to Mbadinuju down to Ngige and PDP, Obi fought for us for 4 good years, a kid born 4years ago must have been useful at home by now.
Obi used the first for yes to fight, if you like believe it, if you like let your hatred for the guy blind you from remembering all his fights and battles, his records speak for him.
Since Obi took in Anambra its been Anambra making the national headline for good reasons, either wining the best or emerging the top in Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to World Bank to IMF to MOF to CBN.
Before Obi became governor i knew how Anambra was leading in male school dropout but today after Imo its Anambra that is leading in JAMB and WAEC enrollment and in the whole country.
Since Obi took the mantle of leadership our schools have been changed from hideouts for criminals and indian hemp smokers to where Kids use computers and have lock up laboratories to learn.
Obi could be a failure to you but in the general eyes of Ndi Anambra we love him, we know how our state used to be a subject of mockery for either kidnapping a governor, burning a govt house or kids staying 9months at home.
Did you know that during Obi bank robbery never happend in Anambra State.

Am not stop you from comparing Anambra with Akwa Ibom but you have to be rational and pragmatic in your approach and avoid being prejudicial born out of hatred.
Today we have a transport coy to call ours, a state univ teaching hospital, accredited nursing schools, best public schools, network roads that are linked from our town to another, Obi is a prudent resource manager because i didnt see any project that Obi embarked on in Anambra that is not benefiting the people, this is not about building an airport or railways to score cheap political goal when majority of your citizens have neither car nor can afford airfares like we have in Jigawa or building an intl staduim when majority of your people are looking for companies to employ them or building of intl conference center without anyone holding meeting there a Tinapa is there rusting away.

Look, loathe Obi or love him, you can as well tag me a paid agent i dont care, but i like Obi for many things and i hate him for just little things.
Obi gave us many reasons to be even more prouder

tabletman1:
LOL.

Oga you're still sleeping on a bicycle via living in denial.

I don't know if we have join our brothers from other side to live in denial just to measure up with others on the internet.
I don't know about history but if zik was in the position u said he his,then he is a bad leader.
But you're suggesting that he should abandon the capital and focus more on his village, Ngige that tarred his whole community(alor) at the detriment of awka and Onitsha, has that made Anambra any better?
Our Problem is bad leaders, good leader like sam mbakwe still have the legacy that echo his names even when he his are dead and buried.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
it's annoying when people sing Peter Obi's praises yet no picture to back up their claim.

Very true.
Just like those who sing for crucification of Obi need to provide pictures to back up their claim

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Praising Obi is not all about uploading mouthwatering pictures, its all about having a functional system in place.
You dnt expect us to go uploading Anambra educational achievements, there are many things that Obi achieved in Anambra that pictures cannot capture.
Development and growth are not about stadia, conference centers and airports, development should be all emcompassing a scale of preference should not be ignored.
Anambra need more goods roads than she need a staduim, need a seaport than an airport, Anambra need more functioning and revitalized educational and health sector than an well decorated roundabout with water fountains.

We need more solid works in Anambra, we need out society to be sanitized of miscreants and street urchin, we need more economically viable state than a well crafted state with paupers and families living in less than 1$ a day.

Ilovenigeria:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
That is the problem with most of them, they failed that Jigawa and Akwa Ibom could be spending on infrastructure alone, Obi was doing so as well as investing in human capital development, Obi invested heavily in Health and Education and these two areas are where they are expecting pictures to uploaded too.

They want Anambra results and drugs donated, hospitals renovated to be uploaded here aswell.
Like i said before investing in capital projects without investing in human capital development aswell is like building a castle in the air.
The quality of education in Anambra State is the best in Nigeria, better soup na money mek am.
Am an Adventist Church member, here in our branch in Lagos the trend now is parents sending kids to East to school and schools in Anambra are leading in the prefered destinations.
Parents have discovered that all these expensive secondary schools in lagos are just overhyped without much values, they only teach kids how to flow in queens english but the rarely stand their peers in the public schools.
I have seen parents that sent their wards to school, my inlaw was in Anambra last week he was negotiating some schools to send his kids to, both are in Babcock High Sch.

Pls upload pics for them to believe that Obi is not a failure, they want to use the pics for masturbati0n grin grin grin grin

cjrane:

Very true.
Just like those who sing for crucification of Obi need to provide pictures to back up their claim

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Praising Obi is not all about uploading mouthwatering pictures, its all about having a functional system in place.
You dnt expect us to go uploading Anambra educational achievements, there are many things that Obi achieved in Anambra that pictures cannot capture.
Development and growth are not about stadia, conference centers and airports, development should be all emcompassing a scale of preference should not be ignored.
Anambra need more goods roads than she need a staduim, need a seaport than an airport, Anambra need more functioning and revitalized educational and health sector than an well decorated roundabout with water fountains.

We need more solid works in Anambra, we need out society to be sanitized of miscreants and street urchin, we need more economically viable state than a well crafted state with paupers and families living in less than 1$ a day.

Truth is that Peter Obi has no comparison in Anambra's litany of common criminals and crooks who posed as her military or civilian governors for many many wasted decades.

Before Peter Obi, i had seen how public hospitals and state institutions looked like in Anambra and the people didn't even seem to care. Anambra didn't even have a secretariat for her workers nor even a government house talk-more of good roads traversing the entire state grin

Without denying that there is still a lot to do in bringing Anambra into its deserved place as a developed state.
Like the biblical Moses, Peter Obi retrieved Anambra from these thieves and criminals masquerading as politicians and their so called godfathers that swore Anambra was their personal trophy to be looted and confined into the dungeon of a failed state.
After his constitutional term, Peter Obi has handed over to a "Joshua" who should continue the journey to the promised land.Peter Obi was not perfect, like failing to ban Okada, failing to modernize Onitsha,Nnewi and Awka, his recent dumping of APGA . But his efforts to reposition the state more than compensate for his mistakes.

Those still lamenting that Obi denied them of the opportunity to continue looting Anambra as they did before he became governor should find a wet transformer and do the needful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Am not telling you that Obi is the alpha and omega but so far so good Obi still remain the best we have, believe it or dont.
Anambra before Obi and Anambra after Obi is different kettle of fish, am telling you what i know but am not forcing you to believe it.
During Jim Nwobodo school enrollment in the old Anambra dropped abyssmally while in Imo it quadrupled, in Kano Abubakar Rimi it was in steady rise.
Anambra before Obi was instrike for 9months, yes Ngige paid it but Obi inherited a disorganized system in Anambra that started from military to Mbadinuju down to Ngige and PDP, Obi fought for us for 4 good years, a kid born 4years ago must have been useful at home by now.
Obi used the first for yes to fight, if you like believe it, if you like let your hatred for the guy blind you from remembering all his fights and battles, his records speak for him.
Since Obi took in Anambra its been Anambra making the national headline for good reasons, either wining the best or emerging the top in Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to World Bank to IMF to MOF to CBN.
Before Obi became governor i knew how Anambra was leading in male school dropout but today after Imo its Anambra that is leading in JAMB and WAEC enrollment and in the whole country.
Since Obi took the mantle of leadership our schools have been changed from hideouts for criminals and indian hemp smokers to where Kids use computers and have lock up laboratories to learn.
Obi could be a failure to you but in the general eyes of Ndi Anambra we love him, we know how our state used to be a subject of mockery for either kidnapping a governor, burning a govt house or kids staying 9months at home.
Did you know that during Obi bank robbery never happend in Anambra State.

Am not stop you from comparing Anambra with Akwa Ibom but you have to be rational and pragmatic in your approach and avoid being prejudicial born out of hatred.
Today we have a transport coy to call ours, a state univ teaching hospital, accredited nursing schools, best public schools, network roads that are linked from our town to another, Obi is a prudent resource manager because i didnt see any project that Obi embarked on in Anambra that is not benefiting the people, this is not about building an airport or railways to score cheap political goal when majority of your citizens have neither car nor can afford airfares like we have in Jigawa or building an intl staduim when majority of your people are looking for companies to employ them or building of intl conference center without anyone holding meeting there a Tinapa is there rusting away.

Look, loathe Obi or love him, you can as well tag me a paid agent i dont care, but i like Obi for many things and i hate him for just little things.
Obi gave us many reasons to be even more prouder

Anambra before and after obi suppose to be a different kettle of fish because Obi spent 8 solid uninterrupted years.

Ngige that spent so little even brought some certain changes.
The problem I have wikth peter obi's supporters is claiming what is rightfully natural in Anambra as peter obi's achievements.
Peter obi don't build any benefiting project but he normally tag all his projects WORLD CLASS gringrin
Read my post again and understand my stand with the fraudulent man, this has been my stand even in the first Anambra thread that was created by biafraqueen.

The so called school lab and computer lab can't even pass for a semi standard lab in Nigeria.

The case of bank robbery don't have anything to do with peter obi unless you want to add that to obi's achievement. During peter obi's tenure, when I was at otolo nnewi criminals broke the record of 1 week bank robbery along bank road at Nnewi. It was after the bank robbery came the rebirth of Avs nnewi chapter, Nnewi people are the first people to introduce Avs into the system, they even bought power bike for them because the bank robbery affect their business for a long time.
Bank robbery is not a lucrative business in the south-east if you check wella.
Before the eruption of kidnapping/kidnappers at Aba, osisikankwu and his gang started from bank robbery around the state not just Aba alone, if you go to bank road Umuahia, the military check point that was formed because of them still exist till now.

And lastly, I never compare Anambra with any particular state but I am comparing with the states I have been to.
If Ansg wants to start any project, let them start the One that is upto standard and not spreading uncompleted sub standard projects around the states.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka:

I agree with you on this argument. Obi truly changed the political landscape of Anambra. He brought in sanity to the system and demystified Godfatherism entangling the state. He also instilled accountability, good governance and gave Anambra a good economic blueprint to follow. Obiano is truly lucky being the Governor of this great state at this time, all thanks to Obi who gave him a solid foundation to continue from. If Obiano continue with this pace of development he is currently undergoing I see Anambra taking its rightfull place in the league of states in Nigeria. May God bless Anambra. May God bless Nigeria. Alaigbo bu oke mba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nooo, they dont want to see or hear these achievements, they want people that will be going to all the villages taking pictures for them so that they will be have visual 0rgasm.

Chiwude:
I agree with you on this argument. Obi truly changed the political landscape of Anambra. He brought in sanity to the system and demystified Godfatherism entangling the state. He also instilled accountability, good governance and gave Anambra a good economic blueprint to follow. Obiano is truly lucky being the Governor of this great state at this time, all thanks to Obi who gave him a solid foundation to continue from. If Obiano continue with this pace of development he is currently undergoing I see Anambra taking its rightfull place in the league of states in Nigeria. May God bless Anambra. May God bless Nigeria. Alaigbo bu oke mba.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mr Peter Obi was't a Saint!, But When compared with The past Governors of Anambra-State, You come to understand what he did for Anambra-State!. Peter Obi if all of you will permit me is to Anambra-State what John The Baptist in The Bible was to Jesus-Christ!....A Fore-Runner!.He came to prepare ground for The Social, Political & Economic emancipation of Our beloved State from Many Economic Locusts & Agents of Distabilization!.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
End in bank robbery doesnt have anything to do with Obi but if it had continued unabated you will be the first to come here and shout how tactless the guy is, when he was donating security gadgets and vehicles to Security operatives in Anambra you didnt see it, when he was financing communities based vigilante services you didnt see it, can the so called Nnewi AVS operate without the chief security officer of the state being aware?
Walahi you guys no no leadership and governace atall, leadership is not only what the eyes can see, its all about both physical, emotional and psychological satisfaction.

I dnt understand what you meant by worldclass, standard is not the same everywhere, a worldclass project in Anambra might not even be approved in th US, it world apart, beauty is the eyes of the beholder.
Worldclass is serving the class of the people in that side of the world, Jigawa has finished a worldclass airport but no birding has accepted to land there, now the looking for how to sell it.
Standard of Education in Anambra remain the best in Nigeria, i live in Lagos and i can attest to that because am always in touch with reality back home.

In the areas i didnt likr Obi are these

1 Not banning Okada.
2. Allowing touts to collect taxes in Anambra State.
3. Siting his mall in Abuja (rmbr its his mall oo, na him business).
4.Our Environment

NB; Obi didnt spend 8years working, he spent 4 fighting and 4 working still he came out strong
tabletman1:
Anambra before and after obi suppose to be a different kettle of fish because Obi spent 8 solid uninterrupted years.

Ngige that spent so little even brought some certain changes.
The problem I have wikth peter obi's supporters is claiming what is rightfully natural in Anambra as peter obi's achievements.
Peter obi don't build any benefiting project but he normally tag all his projects WORLD CLASS gringrin
Read my post again and understand my stand with the fraudulent man, this has been my stand even in the first Anambra thread that was created by biafraqueen.

The so called school lab and computer lab can't even pass for a semi standard lab in Nigeria.

The case of bank robbery don't have anything to do with peter obi unless you want to add that to obi's achievement. During peter obi's tenure, when I was at otolo nnewi criminals broke the record of 1 week bank robbery along bank road at Nnewi. It was after the bank robbery came the rebirth of Avs nnewi chapter, Nnewi people are the first people to introduce Avs into the system, they even bought power bike for them because the bank robbery affect their business for a long time.
Bank robbery is not a lucrative business in the south-east if you check wella.
Before the eruption of kidnapping/kidnappers at Aba, osisikankwu and his gang started from bank robbery around the state not just Aba alone, if you go to bank road Umuahia, the military check point that was formed because of them still exist till now.

And lastly, I never compare Anambra with any particular state but I am comparing with the states I have been to.
If Ansg wants to start any project, let them start the One that is upto standard and not spreading uncompleted sub standard projects around the states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
cjrane:

Very true.

you asked for it. now bring the cross and nails and hammer. is this not the front of parktonia hotel awka near onitsha expressroad. totally underdeveloped

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
he used una mo ey to build mall, just like rochas
grasses still growing up on state govt hospital zink

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
cjrane:

Very true.

they invite me come o
tiny dusty road near unizik and near my hotel

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:
he used una mo ey to build mall, just like rochas
grasses still growing up on state govt hospital zink

vanbonattel,

To begin with, you are from Imo state and not Anambra. To come to another people's state thread and post false pictures is the height of disrespect that makes people like Chino to try and rubbish the Imo thread.

Are you referring to the same hospital whose pictures and video is all over the internet? What is your mission?
Peter Obi was the only governor that understood the importance of good health and built a modern accredited teaching hospital in Anambra and that has been well documented.

Anyhow, you should post pictures that show Obi lied or failed to do projects that he had said he would. Getting outdated pictures just doesn't fool anyone. Except of course people like Freeglobe looking for just anything to hold on to as a reason for hating Obi. While his grudge is that Obi blocked Ngige his elder brother from bringing an Islamic party to rule Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwV2ZtKN1WM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNmFk5z2NIw&index=39&list=UUCn5QzSylrCpgCYmr2n9xaQ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
cjrane:

vanbonattel,

To begin with, you are from Imo state and not Anambra. To come to another people's state thread and post false pictures is the height of disrespect that makes people like Chino to try and rubbish the Imo thread.
Are you referring to the same hospital whose pictures and video is all over the internet? What is your mission?
Peter Obi was the only governor that understood the importance of good health and built a modern accredited teaching hospital in Anambra and that has been well documented.

Anyhow, you should post pictures that show Obi lied or failed to do projects that he had said he would. Getting outdated pictures just doesn't fool anyone. Except people like Freeglobe looking for just anything to hold on to as a reason for hating Obi. While his grudge is that Obi blocked Ngige his elder brother from bringing an Islamic party to rule Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwV2ZtKN1WM

chino started this and has not apologise. my own pictures are also genuine, or you mean I photoshopped it? Beware of chino, he cn bring fake picture on the Internet to praise peter obi.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
am not lying

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nnewi1stSon:
You actually call that codswallop wisdom? wow! The dictionary must have redefined that word without my knowledge! I find it hard to believe that you're giving a thumbs up to a known and renowned self hating psychopath who sees nothing good in any part of Igboland except his grandmothers hut! The piece of shiiit who tried to derail the Enugu thread a zillion times! The same nonentity who opens his putrid orifice to say "Anambra and IMO are not related". The myopic blind bigot, who castigates other states but raises his failed state to the heavens. An unlettered supremacist with the IQ of a common fowl but prides himself as "Omniscient"! Shiiit got real! I'm so bleeping off this thread!
Chinn Aka Nairaland OSU , the sellout , osu panti ndi ofe is not escaping here today!
Chinonso Dike were are you? come out here let the games begin! thread is heading for lockdown, you can count on that.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
instead of chino to apologise for the bad thing he said he changed his name to schematics and started praising peter obi again. the man still dey pay you for propaganda after leaving govt house? Are you afraid of me. if you like change yr name to butterfly the bad things you said are still following you around. obi is as bad as t.a. orji and rochas is the same with the sick man in enugu. all na wayo.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
[size=20pt]Chino,

Please do not respond to this rabid dog here nor in the Few pics from Imo state thread.

Let the frustrated dog go and die alone quietly.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
cjrane:
[size=20pt]Chino,

Please do not respond to this rabid dog here nor in the Few pics of Imo thread. Let the frustrated dog go and die alone quietly.
[/size]

ehen cheesy it will take a long time for me to die o, am in my twenties so no shaking, I will live longer than this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.