Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1224279 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

what he did was baaaaaad, calling owerri girls prostitutes in front of the world.
very baaaaad
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

what he did was baaaaaad, calling owerri girls prostitutes in front of the world.
very baaaaad, plus joining league with oily soup peeps to insult and denigrate other igbos.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
vanbonattel:

very baaaaad, plus joining league with oily soup peeps to insult and denigrate other igbos.
Chinonso Dike come out here lets do the needful on this thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nnewi1stSon:
Maybe it's his sisters that do prostitution in Owerri he meant wink. I mean the O A guy. Chino doesn't mean what he says most times. so you can forgive his outbursts! As for that OD guy! my hand no dey!
how would you feel if i curse your sisters and i dont mean what i say? go to the owerri thread and see the shameless loaf calling Berem all sort of unmentionable names. we chose to ignore him so as not to derail the thread which he was intent on doing. so we decided to pay him a visit, dont tell me anambra peeps still identify with that joker as their own.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
ba7man:
A man that grew up not knowing what a flyover is tends to believe its the next best thing since the discovery of Bread and akara.

Isaac Newton
Hahahahahaa.
in chinos awka, 3 flyovers + 3 malls + 3 skyscrapers = Dubai
Bwuahahahhaha! what a clown

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2014
[size=14pt]Bringing Sanity to Anambra was my greatest achievement - Peter Obi[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkLLGEEjI7U

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 1:11am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=vanbonattel post=27117448]

that is how it starts, praising man without any achivement and he later chop and run. After all the praise on peter obi he is stil a Failure]
instead of keeping their government on its toes with constructive criticisms that call for growth nd improvements they are praising to high heavens a newcomer for just talking.
Anambra celebrating mediocrity since 1904!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 1:12am On Oct 26, 2014

that is how it starts, praising man without any achivement and he later chop and run. After all the praise on peter obi he is stil a Failure]
instead of keeping their government on its toes with constructive criticisms that call for growth nd improvements , they are praising to high heavens a newcomer for just talking.
Anambra celebrating mediocrity since 1904!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2014

instead of keeping their government on its toes with constructive criticisms that call for growth nd improvements , they are praising to high heavens a newcomer for just talking
Chinos people leading the INDOMIE PACK and celebrating mediocrity since 1904!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2014
vanbonattel:

that is how it starts, praising man without any achivement and he later chop and run. After all [quote author=vanbonattel post=27117448]

instead of keeping the government on its toes with constructive criticisms that call for growth nd improvements , they are praising to high heavens a newcomer for just talking
Chinos people leading the INDOMIE PACK and celebrating mediocrity since 1904! the praise on peter obi he is stil a shamus cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 1:24am On Oct 26, 2014
vanbonattel:

make we hear word, na only for here the airport dey happen. Look for the money in fidelity bank
15 years of democratic rule and everything is still under construction
airport -under contruction
seaport - under contruction
Flyover- under construction
refinary - under construction
Highways - under construction
Sky scraper - under contruction
5 star hotel - under construction
Shopping mall- under construction
Power plant - under construction

Dubai indeed! Chinos people leading the Indomie pack since 1904

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 1:25am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=shady26 post=27457056][/quote]

Apparently only faceless, unemployed riffraffs think that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Great men of integrity who are achievers in their own fields of human endeavor in Nigeria and abroad have been rolling over themselves to thank and honor Mr Peter Obi for his sterling service to his state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsSiQEoGEho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 1:49am On Oct 26, 2014
Anu mpama chino aka oneeast osu panti ndi ofe why are u running naa? you ran to change to a new moniker schematics abi? so you want to have a decent thread afterall? OSU nairaland my niece wants to rent a cheap off camp accommoation close to IlOM, she is a student of Unizik. can you be of assistance? your agent fee is covered, 15%. she has mailed you on your mail address chinodike@yahoo.com but no response from you why naa?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 2:06am On Oct 26, 2014
cjrane:

Very true.
Just like those who sing for crucification of Obi need to provide pictures to back up their claim
u mean like the mall he built in abuja and the fleet of new jets for his private airline all with his salary as governor? are you daft or just plain simple?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:16am On Oct 26, 2014
shady26:
u mean like the mall he built in abuja and the fleet of new jets for his private airline all with his salary as governor? are you daft or just plain simple?

Please do me a favor; go and take your medication and stop asking me yeye questions. What you quoted was a clear statement.
Peter Obi was already a very wealthy man before contesting for Anambra governor. Infact, that is part of the reason he didn't need godfathers like Ngige to finance his election campaign.
I wish Peter will succeed more in his private endeavors so that jealousy will kill these church rats.

Anyhow, provide proof that Peter stole from the state to fund his private business or STFU!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shady26(m): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2014
cjrane:

Please do me a favor; go and take your medication and stop asking me yeye questions. What you quoted was a clear statement.
Peter Obi was already a very wealthy man before contesting for Anambra governor. Infact, that is part of the reason he didn't need godfathers like Ngige to finance his election campaign.
I wish Peter will succeed more in his private endeavors so that jealousy will kill these church rats.

Anyhow, provide proof that Peter stole from the state or STFU!
pls define very wealthy in relation to peter obi who prior to becoming governor was a director at fidelity bank earning a salary.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:22am On Oct 26, 2014
shady26:
pls define very wealthy in relation to peter obi who prior to becoming governor was a director at fidelity bank earning a salary.

Better than you. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you were the Chairman of a community bank talk more a commercial bank in Nigeria, I would have heard your name.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:04am On Oct 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Praising Obi is not all about uploading mouthwatering pictures, its all about having a functional system in place.
You dnt expect us to go uploading Anambra educational achievements, there are many things that Obi achieved in Anambra that pictures cannot capture.
Development and growth are not about stadia, conference centers and airports, development should be all emcompassing a scale of preference should not be ignored.
Anambra need more goods roads than she need a staduim, need a seaport than an airport, Anambra need more functioning and revitalized educational and health sector than an well decorated roundabout with water fountains.

We need more solid works in Anambra, we need out society to be sanitized of miscreants and street urchin, we need more economically viable state than a well crafted state with paupers and families living in less than 1$ a day.

You are right, I totally agree with you. So can we see the pictures of the good roads, seaport and the solid works in Anambra, at least that's the reason why the thread was created.
Mind you, nobody said Peter Obi didn't do any work. All I did was to ask for more. I am in Onitsha and honestly I am not happy with the state of things but when you try to talk to some people, they will tell you that at least he tried in upper iweka, if he didn't do upper iweka nko? Thats the kind of mentality Anambra State people have, always overhyping things that are not supposed to be. Of course we know he did lots of roads but can we use because of that and not complain about the heap of sands at the sides of the roads? I don't care about who is the governor or not, all I care about is development in my state, Anambra State maa mma its for everybody.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:09am On Oct 26, 2014
cjrane:

Very true.
Just like those who sing for crucification of Obi need to provide pictures to back up their claim
We all know that's not the reason why this thread was created so don't go there unless you wanna spoil this wonderful thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:34am On Oct 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
That is the problem with most of them, they failed that Jigawa and Akwa Ibom could be spending on infrastructure alone, Obi was doing so as well as investing in human capital development, Obi invested heavily in Health and Education and these two areas are where they are expecting pictures to uploaded too.

They want Anambra results and drugs donated, hospitals renovated to be uploaded here aswell.
Like i said before investing in capital projects without investing in human capital development aswell is like building a castle in the air.
The quality of education in Anambra State is the best in Nigeria, better soup na money mek am.
Am an Adventist Church member, here in our branch in Lagos the trend now is parents sending kids to East to school and schools in Anambra are leading in the prefered destinations.
Parents have discovered that all these expensive secondary schools in lagos are just overhyped without much values, they only teach kids how to flow in queens english but the rarely stand their peers in the public schools.
I have seen parents that sent their wards to school, my inlaw was in Anambra last week he was negotiating some schools to send his kids to, both are in Babcock High Sch.

Pls upload pics for them to believe that Obi is not a failure, they want to use the pics for masturbati0n grin grin grin grin

well, the pix of renovated schools and hodpitals could do

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2014
As a good female nwa ada citizen start packing the sandunes or take the complain to the Ministry of Environment they might listen to you or must government do everthong for you.
Obi left office many months ago you still want him to come and be packing sands for you, biko olu Anambra ona agwukwanu agwu eeeee, gini ka Obiano n'eme?.

if you need pics and solid projects go to Harbour Ind Esatate, move from Uga Junction down to Ogbakuba to Ogwu Ikpele you will see best of roads, move from Atani and bust out at Ozubulu along Onitsha -Owerri Rd you will see beautiful and solid jobs on that road, about 4 bridges was constructed on that road because of his swampy and wet nature(These are interior areas you people doesnt know they exist in Anambra but Obi took development to them, go there and talk ill of Obi now).

Go to Okija and Ihiala and see well tarred roads, you will aslo see newly built good and renovated schools with OGS Okija, Okija Unity sch, Our of Lourdes Ihiala, come to Ogbaru and see renovated schools, am telling you where i have covered, visit Uli and see that Obi is not governor of Onitsha and Awka alone.
I dnt have the mentality of "atleast he did Upper Iweka" and i dont celebrate mediocrity, you sampled the opinion of few uninformed people and failed to do proper investigation.
Go and ask educated and informed peeps the will school you, besides this thread is not all about uploading pictures because you didnt commissioned anybody to do that for you.
The thread is about Ndi Anambra talking their state, sights, sounds and discussions.
We must not only be putting pictures here, we must brainstorm on how to move our state foward, criticise our government, suggest areas for improvements and agree to disagree.

If you need more pictures go to Ogbaru LG, i was born at Iyiowa Odekpe i know the whole place like the back of my hand, go to Ihiala LG am fro there and i know what it used to be.
The problem with many of you is setting your standard too high and having many reasons to be partial in your submissions. You that is on ground why dont you snap pictures too?
If Fashola is being hyped for clearing Oshodi what is different fron Ndi Anambra having the cause to smile by Obi turning Upper Iweka to a tourist attraction.

I wont rate Obiano until he clocked two years but for now anybody that is rating him or singing his praises aint doing Ndi Ananmbra any good.

Ilovenigeria:

You are right, I totally agree with you. So can we see the pictures of the good roads, seaport and the solid works in Anambra, at least that's the reason why the thread was created.
Mind you, nobody said Peter Obi didn't do any work. All I did was to ask for more. I am in Onitsha and honestly I am not happy with the state of things but when you try to talk to some people, they will tell you that at least he tried in upper iweka, if he didn't do upper iweka nko? Thats the kind of mentality Anambra State people have, always overhyping things that are not supposed to be. Of course we know he did lots of roads but can we use because of that and not complain about the heap of sands at the sides of the roads? I don't care about who is the governor or not, all I care about is development in my state, Anambra State maa mma its for everybody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2014
Am begining to sense that Freeglobe aka tabletman is either Vitalis Ngige or Ngige Nwachukwu.

The way he is going about hyping a common criminal Ngige should make a reasonable person to know the guy is morally bankrupt.
Because his brothers IslamicAPC was defeated in election since then he embittered and loathe Obi.
Have Anambra ever voted Ngige before, 2003, 2010 and 2013 serial failures like Buhari's 2003, 2007 and 2011.

Ngige tried his best, i will acknowledge his sacrifices and battles too in rescuing Anambra State but comparing Obi and Ngige is like comparing Norway and Somalia.
Most of the projects Ngige embarked was because he was looking for who will love him haven entered through the backdoor, he started the Atani and was sacked, Obi came and halt it then he was impeached Etiaba continued it, when Obi entered he finished it and started the Atani-Ozubulu that have about 4 bridges.

cjrane:

vanbonattel,

To begin with, you are from Imo state and not Anambra. To come to another people's state thread and post false pictures is the height of disrespect that makes people like Chino to try and rubbish the Imo thread.

Are you referring to the same hospital whose pictures and video is all over the internet? What is your mission?
Peter Obi was the only governor that understood the importance of good health and built a modern accredited teaching hospital in Anambra and that has been well documented.

Anyhow, you should post pictures that show Obi lied or failed to do projects that he had said he would. Getting outdated pictures just doesn't fool anyone. Except of course people like Freeglobe looking for just anything to hold on to as a reason for hating Obi. While his grudge is that Obi blocked Ngige his elder brother from bringing an Islamic party to rule Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwV2ZtKN1WM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNmFk5z2NIw&index=39&list=UUCn5QzSylrCpgCYmr2n9xaQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Freeglobe is from Uga while tabletmann is from Osumenyi according to the intelligence we have gathered so far. They are two different people that are related to me dearly.. cool

OkijaAmaka:
Am begining to sense that Freeglobe aka tabletman is either Vitalis Ngige or Ngige Nwachukwu.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
As a good female nwa ada citizen start packing the sandunes or take the complain to the Ministry of Environment they might listen to you or must government do everthong for you.
Obi left office many months ago you still want him to come and be packing sands for you, biko olu Anambra ona agwukwanu agwu eeeee, gini ka Obiano n'eme?.

if you need pics and solid projects go to Harbour Ind Esatate, move from Uga Junction down to Ogbakuba to Ogwu Ikpele you will see best of roads, move from Atani and bust out at Ozubulu along Onitsha -Owerri Rd you will see beautiful and solid jobs on that road, about 4 bridges was constructed on that road because of his swampy and wet nature(These are interior areas you people doesnt know they exist in Anambra but Obi took development to them, go there and talk ill of Obi now).

Go to Okija and Ihiala and see well tarred roads, you will aslo see newly built good and renovated schools with OGS Okija, Okija Unity sch, Our of Lourdes Ihiala, come to Ogbaru and see renovated schools, am telling you where i have covered, visit Uli and see that Obi is not governor of Onitsha and Awka alone.
I dnt have the mentality of "atleast he did Upper Iweka" and i dont celebrate mediocrity, you sampled the opinion of few uninformed people and failed to do proper investigation.
Go and ask educated and informed peeps the will school you, besides this thread is not all about uploading pictures because you didnt commissioned anybody to do that for you.
The thread is about Ndi Anambra talking their state, sights, sounds and discussions.
We must not only be putting pictures here, we must brainstorm on how to move our state foward, criticise our government, suggest areas for improvements and agree to disagree.

If you need more pictures go to Ogbaru LG, i was born at Iyiowa Odekpe i know the whole place like the back of my hand, go to Ihiala LG am fro there and i know what it used to be.
The problem with many of you is setting your standard too high and having many reasons to be partial in your submissions. You that is on ground why dont you snap pictures too?
If Fashola is being hyped for clearing Oshodi what is different fron Ndi Anambra having the cause to smile by Obi turning Upper Iweka to a tourist attraction.

I wont rate Obiano until he clocked two years but for now anybody that is rating him or singing his praises aint doing Ndi Ananmbra any good.

Lmao @Obi turning upper iweka to a tourist attraction.
I would have done you the favour of getting pics as you requested but unfortunately I'm on my way to lagos.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2014
Peter Obi TRIED to work on Anambra Agreed but what he did was not his best. Where he did his best was on his POCKETS he made sure he lined his pockets with all he could muster from IGR, LGs funds, covert deals with private businesses within the state giving him part ownership and then left the state littered with uncompleted projects.
Feelers have it that Chief Obiano is having headache with where to get money to complete these projects. All those stories of setting aside billions for the completion of those projects is another lie/deceit from Mr Obi.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2014
VAQAXY:
Freeglobe is from Uga while tabletmann is from Osumenyi according to the intelligence we have gathered so far. They are two different people that are related to me dearly.. cool

Intelligence Lol
You really wished you were in the Security Services. It is not late, you can still be admitted into any of them
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:29am On Oct 26, 2014
I consider all these spiteful comments by the known and masked enemies of Anambra a mere distraction. Yeah,a mere distraction to confuse people from seeing what has happened in Anambra and what is still happening. Don't be fooled by people act like they care about you but deep in their heart all they pray for is our downfall. Didn't you see the pictures people are posting in the name of constructive criticism? Nwanne,ayi aburo mugu!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote author=VAQAXY post=27459222]Freeglobe is from Uga while tabletmann is from Osumenyi according to the intelligence we have gathered so far. They are two different people that are related to me dearly.. cool

Only Chino believes Foolishglobe is an Anambrarian...lol
Odenigbo sees further than the ordinary eyes...Lol
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2014
tabletman1:
Anambra before and after obi suppose to be a different kettle of fish because Obi spent 8 solid uninterrupted years.

Ngige that spent so little even brought some certain changes.
The problem I have wikth peter obi's supporters is claiming what is rightfully natural in Anambra as peter obi's achievements.
Peter obi don't build any benefiting project but he normally tag all his projects WORLD CLASS gringrin
Read my post again and understand my stand with the fraudulent man, this has been my stand even in the first Anambra thread that was created by biafraqueen.

The so called school lab and computer lab can't even pass for a semi standard lab in Nigeria.

The case of bank robbery don't have anything to do with peter obi unless you want to add that to obi's achievement. During peter obi's tenure, when I was at otolo nnewi criminals broke the record of 1 week bank robbery along bank road at Nnewi. It was after the bank robbery came the rebirth of Avs nnewi chapter, Nnewi people are the first people to introduce Avs into the system, they even bought power bike for them because the bank robbery affect their business for a long time.
Bank robbery is not a lucrative business in the south-east if you check wella.
Before the eruption of kidnapping/kidnappers at Aba, osisikankwu and his gang started from bank robbery around the state not just Aba alone, if you go to bank road Umuahia, the military check point that was formed because of them still exist till now.

And lastly, I never compare Anambra with any particular state but I am comparing with the states I have been to.
If Ansg wants to start any project, let them start the One that is upto standard and not spreading uncompleted sub standard projects around the states.

This fhool needs to be shot because he is just a waste of space. Not everybody understands the very basic level of development...nigga is an iidiot!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2014
asha80,stop peeping. Come in,for I like reading your comments.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2014
Nwanne hwfa now.

This is Buddah Monk ooo, so dnt trip, we are handling the riff raffs.

OdenigboAroli:

This fhool needs to be shot because he is just a waste of space. Not everybody understands the very basic level of development...nigga is an iidiot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.