Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1224049 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
The guy vonbonattel must be made to understand that he alone is not a warehouse of madness. While he is doing his thing here, chino will be on the Imo thread doing his on. Eye for an eye. cool

Ilovenigeria:

Chino is not doing us any good.tell him to stop this nonsense.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Chino is not doing us any good.tell him to stop this nonsense.
good reasining
also tell him to apologise
the gods are angry
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
VAQAXY:
The guy vonbonattel must be made to understand that he alone is not a warehouse of madness. While he is doing his thing here, chino will be on the Imo thread doing his on. Eye for an eye. cool

eye for an eye
amawbia awka

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Just go through some of his post.

winniz:

Vanbonattel is not Igbo.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
primary scool children can contact ebola here in amawbia grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
vanbonattel:

good reasining
the gods are angry
Shut the fvck up nwokem!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
VAQAXY:

That's stupidity if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nobody will ever beg you. Continue here while chino continue on the Imo thread. We shall see who will blink first.. cheesy

vanbonattel:

good reasining
the gods are angry
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
kaiii wetin berem dey find for here? grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
VAQAXY:
Just go through some of his post.

If I haven't gone through is post I wouldn't be the one telling u he is not Igbo.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
mrs chino add more dirty
no govt in this state o

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
kaiii wetin berem dey find for here? grin
I dey look as mad men dey show their talent. You no dey enjoy the show?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
name the four goat employed to eat rubbish in anambra state
one is chino
second goat is odenigboaroli
third goat is schematics
goat 4 is oneast

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
street wey peter obi chop money in awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
chidera nwosu grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
wonderful goats of awka eating dirty grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
major street awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
unizik junction gutter

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
central awka roundabout grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
na brown roofs I dey see so for awka? grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
dirty awka, smells

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
dem get governor for anambra state
them suppose stone the guy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
buying stuffs from awka major supermarket grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
You aint f00ling me nigga, your chino but am looking for a phuck to give.
You hav gone back to your vomit, i said this here last 2weeks but Odenigbo cautioned me, i told the community that your loyalty is on barometer only time shall tell, odenigbo told me your have turn a new leaf and that i should apoligize to using such foul words on you.

I didnt apologize neither did i still overflogg it but what is happening now?

I cant unfollow post, even if vanbonattel is from Imo State you too go to Imo State to derail the thread, very unfortunate, very very unfortunate behaviour from you cause i dnt know the vanbonattel of a guy, its you that i know, you destroyed the first thread fighting Faun, now your destroying this fighting vanbonattel...jisie ike.

VAQAXY:
Nobody will ever beg you. Continue here while chino continue on the Imo thread. We shall see who will blink first.. cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
you go laff if you see street here, kai

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
onwurah street awka, where kattarr reigns supreme grin grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
BuddahMonk:
You aint f00ling me nigga, your chino but am looking for a phuck to give.
You hav gone back to your vomit, i said this here last 2weeks but Odenigbo cautioned me, i told the community that your loyalty is on barometer only time shall tell, [/b]odenigbo told me your have turn a new leaf and that i should apoligize to using such foul words on you[b].

I didnt apologize neither did i still overflogg it but what is happening now?

I cant unfollow post, even if vanbonattel is from Imo State you too go to Imo State to derail the thread, very unfortunate, very very unfortunate behaviour from you cause i dnt know the vanbonattel of a guy, its you that i know, [/b]you destroyed the first thread fighting Faun, now your destroying this fighting vanbonattel...jisie ike[b].

It's good u saved ur apology because Chino aka VAQAXY will never change cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
awka is so buirriful grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
winniz:

It's good u saved ur apology because Chino aka VAQAXY will never change cheesy cheesy
apology for calling somebody nwa abakeleke or we continue till next year's

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol apology kwa, its only a toad that jumps from its knees and lands on its knees now,

winniz:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stop begging for apology because you ain't getting one. Go to Imo thread and see for yourself what you sowed.. cheesy cheesy

Continue we shall see you and chino who will blink first. cool

vanbonattel:

apology for calling somebody nwa abakeleke or we continue till next year's
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Lol apology kwa, its only a toad that jumps from its knees and lands on its knees now,

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.