Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228599 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ubomeze: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Fair enough. I agree with your viewpoint. Freedom of expression and thoughts should not be limited. But lets still promote our wonderful state Anambra. Thanks.
VintageCocktail:
The platform isn't working anymore, because we created it doesn't mean we should continue when atmosphere around it is stifling.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B2mario(m): 7:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Afam4eva:
I must say that i'm impressed with the Onitsha that i saw yesterday. Aba has some catching up to do. Onitsha has left it behind.

You are right, Onitsha has improved.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ruggedboy01: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
What happened to this thread? shocked shocked

Nawa ooooo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Purehuman(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is appalling that we gave an alternative where conversation will be made without hindrance, some people are still here arguing.
One of us took out time to create a forum where we can discuss our developmental progress coupled with teachings on our Cultural endowments.

Things are happening and we need to start discussing.

The website is omambaladotcum. Just take your time and register.

We need more of you.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2015
B69U:
I will repost this idea there and take it down here. asap!

you sent me pm. you can reach me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2015
What happened to this thread? It is no longer active.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 6:18am On Dec 27, 2015
Umu ibe come back! We need you all here!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Happy Christmas

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B2mario(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Chino I'm here for now

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by misterawo: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Meet us here. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Obiobi8(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
misterawo:
Meet us here. . .

Here where??
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ONYEKA300: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
willie is really taking Anambra state to a higher level. mehn i try be visit the oil rig road, to the oil site but the security in the oil facility lock us from taking pics of the oil well mehn Anambra north have massive land, i have being to Aguleri before but mehn Aguleri is so big, infact this town is the largest town in Anambra state, we discover that Aguleri some part of Aguleri fall in Anambra east, while some fall in Anambra west according to Anambra state map but is not true, i think map of Anambra needed to be redraw again, chai it take us almost 1 hrs journey to the oil site at Aguleri otu, another thing i discover is that Aguleri otu is a island surrounded by many water, also i saw a missive lake blue in colour, mehn we have another lake in Anambra aside Agulu lake.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by meezynetwork(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
This faghag should come here and soil here with his miserable mouth. Only a frustrated and hopeless man has your kinda violent mindset as was noted by someone on this thread. I have your time this night and I want you to continue in your anile behaviour. Retarded He-goat. Oke nkpi

EASTSIDAZ:

[s][/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by meezynetwork(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
A nitwit always calling everyone he comes across silly words when he is the biggest fool. I doubt your insanity and paternity. You are a miserable lab product and you are certainly not from anambra. Haven't you ask yourself that why is everyone picking on you or rather why do you abuse everyone? Well cos you are infantile and behave like kid even at over 40yrs of age. Post those your silly pictures here too. I want to have a good laugh. Clown!!! Puerile and senile evil being. Continue.....

EASTSIDAZ:

you sent me pm. you can reach me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ubomeze: 5:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year To All Genuine And Sincere Contributors to this thread. Do not be intimidated by those who are trying their utmost to destroy this thread. We are Anambra State, Light of the Nation,Economic and Political Power House of the East.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 6:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year Folks!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jonathanOz: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
I still can't fathom how a once vibrant thread has been rendered dormant by crass carelessness by Seun and his goons on this forum. I'm so addicted to nairaland and this thread in particular so I'm finding it hard to move on to the new website where Anambra issues is discussed. I guess i have to cut down on my nairaland addiction, call it new year resolution. I'll miss this thread though. BYE

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Seun something is happening to this thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by drakura: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
please I have never commented here before but I call on everybody to start making this page hot and active as it use to be ,that alternative website is as dormant and even slow to load, Biko umunnem it will be a shame to us if other threads like Enugu and abia pass our pages... please let's start this again
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Anambrans have moved for good. We are only competing with ourself. You can remain in Egypt! It's your choice!

Get a 4G internet connection in order to enjoy the web better..

drakura:
please I have never commented here before but I call on everybody to start making this page hot and active as it use to be ,that alternative website is as dormant and even slow to load, Biko umunnem it will be a shame to us if other threads like Enugu and abia pass our pages... please let's start this again

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yellowsun: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
If you are a true Anambrarian you will know we don't go back to our vomit!

Pessimists like you can't caw us we've moved for good!

Rome wwas not built in a day, that the site is not as u wished today does not entail it won't surppass ur imagination tomorrow!

Anambrarians are optimists and luv challenges!

Omanbaladotcom ebe ife ni ne na eme!
drakura:

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IAfrica: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Seun, lalasticla you see what you guys have caused? Tribalist folks

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.