Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist (13818 Views)

Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC / 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by AbdH: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2014
superstar1:

i will enjoin you to please tow the line of mutual respect without name calling. I respect people that respect themselves on NL and take on the ones with bad mouths in equal measures.

I am not sentimental and cynical. I do not buy into religion dogmatically. God gave us a brain to think a little, to prevent anarchy. I am a realist and practicalist. dont do on to others, what you cannot allow. If the traditionalists wake up tomorrow and start advocating for their children to enforce their fundamental human right, by wearing palm fronds and cowries to school, will you just keep quiet because you do no want to be seen as being sentimental. A school is our collective property, who cares what anybody wears after school? b

a unifom is meant to make all and sundry equal, irrespective of religion, backgrounds , societal status, beliefs etc

How does usage of hijab conform to this core ideology of usage of uniform in our public schools?

how does hijab usage in public schools respect the religious right of others?

On what premise are muslims basing their argument on usage of hijab in public schools, apart from over flogged ''fundamnetal religious right'', as if others do not have the same right.

Why must your hijab be enforced on a property that belongs to all of us, even satanists?

If you are allowed, are others free to exercise their rights too, no matter what they deemed it fit as their religious right, even wearing of maquerade paraphernalia to school? Will there be a need for uniform again?

I wasn't calling you names, I only qualified you with words that I felt could describe your stance more appropriately.

With proof, if others can show that they are expected to dress in a particular manner, they surely have the right to demand that the uniforms accommodate their modes of dressing. That is how it is in the UK, I've seen pictures of girls wearing the hijab to school without people of other faiths having issues with it.

We are not asking them to wear jalabia, we are asking for the hijab for their heads only. Something like this will not die easily if it keeps getting denied. No other religion sets a standard in all ramifications as Islam.

PS: We once had a conversation about this in the past and it is obvious that none of us would agree with the other. You will see that there is nothing bad in it if you keep a clear mind. Hijab is to the Muslim girl what an open head is to the Christian girl.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by AbdH: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2014
OlaoChi:

Shut ur lying mouth, or fingersgrin
Shari'a infringes on right to movement, speech and public media
this is what is going on in shari'a Saudi Arabia

undecided What happened to your real moniker?
Well, there is no system that allows every right but others can still claim their rights (reasonable ones) in a shari'ah. Democracy came in that guise and you can see its flaws.

About your second post, Ifa you say, is culture but it is also a cult. What sort of religion requires you to be occultic?
I know that your reply, if there is any, is going to be insulting but I'm used to your method........and nobody is interested in your cult here.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by AbdH: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2014
superstar1:

he will go to the caliphate of ISIL to achieve his dream of full shariah and not in Nigeria.

he must have been fantasising on how to be beheading people and teaching children how to behead too, killing children and ra.ping women. The one they started in the north, landed them in Boko haram's enclave.

Yet you find the words sentimental and cynical insulting. You just couldn't resist writing all these to feel good about yourself.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by sweetgala(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2014
If a Muslim girl wants to wear hijab to school by all means she can , she would only be expressing her religious rights in a democratic manner.

However this notion that it would reduce sexual harassment and abuse is nonsense.
First sharia law has no place in Nigeria and the next FG should take steps to remove it in all states where it is practised.

Sharia did not deter BH from the unlawful murder of innocents , neither did it the kidnap of minors nor did it deter BH from bank robberies they used to finance their campaign of terror. It is in fact the basis of their fundamental idealism, it can not be used for their judgement in a court successfully.

And for those that said IFA is not culture need to understand that pre- xtianity and even after Islam was introduced in certain Yoruba towns and villages the IFA deviation was a way of life , most families had and some still have their idols with daily rights and rituals they perform.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2014
AbdH:
Muslims should start calling for the full implementation of Shari'ah. Democracy will never favour us, the moment we start seeing that the better for us.
Why naw this is NIGERIA I can help you secure VISA to some of the MIDDLE-EAST Countries. E.g IRAQ Where LIVE is better for them.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
So in that case, no choir robes no votes from the Christians.
Here we go again, but this time in Lasgidi
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by tartar9(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
PenSniper:

...we...wearing hijab without pa.nt and bra underneath ...aring hijab without pa.nt and bra underneath ...

To enhance quick sex at the slightest opportunity. Despite their so-called hijab, rape and sexual assalts occure more in muslim-dominated societies than non-muslim societies. And when it happens, it is the female victim that gets punished ditto for adulterers. They represent the most promiscuous set of people in the world. Polygamy is the greatest appeal for.people in the religion and thats why they are deluded by 72 virgins in their own filthy and unholy heaven after commiting murder here on earth.[color=#550000][/color]
continue spewing baseless trash big idjiot.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by tartar9(m): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
OlaoChi:

Oh! Pls give us a break
Shari'a countries with strict hijab and women intermingling policies have the highest rate of molestation cases...funny thing is in court cases, the women are still punished for reporting the case

Hijab has no place in Yoruba culture, Yoruba attires aren't implemented for school children it's Arab attires you want to kill yourself over

smh for the slave mentality of Africans

can you support your arguments with source.show me the statistics of sharia countries having highest rape case.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by tartar9(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
soonest:
what happens when your right infringes on my right
how does someone else right on what she wears in any way affects you or infringes on your right.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by OlaoChi: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
AbdH:

undecided What happened to your real moniker?
Well, there is no system that allows every right but others can still claim their rights (reasonable ones) in a shari'ah. Democracy came in that guise and you can see its flaws.

About your second post, Ifa you say, is culture but it is also a cult. What sort of religion requires you to be occultic?
I know that your reply, if there is any, is going to be insulting but I'm used to your method........and nobody is interested in your cult here.

Wat real moniker? This topic should be over already..stop prolonging simple matters

Boko haram, Isil, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Al shabab all promoters of shari'a...we can see Shari'a is better than democracy and monarchy grin
Based the development rate of nations around the world...constitutional monarchy seems to be the most progressive form of government..shari'a is far from progressive

Ifa is a cult...so? Is Salafi in Islam not a cult? Or you lack the knowledge of what cult means?
Cult is simply a group which doesn't take it's core doctrines to non-intimates

Many other occultic Groups in Islam...Boko haram is one

I blame Islam for ur illiteracy anyway

5 Likes

Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by AbdH: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
^^^Replying you is debilitating, I leave you to your baseless assertions. Till another time and another topic in a different section, I say bye.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by delishpot: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Alimtoheeb:
I pray dat Allah (swt) help our leaders Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ see †ђξ advantages that lies in Using hijab,using of hijab will surelly reduce molestation nd also establish nd increase our girls dignity, raping will decrease, and if endorse, I pray other people won't Misuse it, nd if also endorse, der may be some instrument of destruction dat will be telling dos girlz Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ be wearing traditional attires Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ school as it happen some months ago in State of Osun, I pray peace reign in Nigeria......GOD Bless Nigeria.

And what is wrong with girls wearing their traditional atires to school too? Dont they have same rights as muslim women? All follow join, chrisrian sisters wear their veil, ogun abi na osun worshipers wear their white wrapper with cowries, all na freedom of faith and worship. Or are we to say muslims dont want others to freely dress according to their own faith, while they demand for muslim to be allowed to freely dress in their own way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by PenSniper: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
tartar9:
continue spewing baseless trash big idjiot.

Counter the truth with facts if you dare.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by taiwoakin(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
grin

I dont care if Northerners recognise me as a muslim or not, it is inconsequential
I care if Allah accepts me as a true servant
You cannot use one incident as a basis of generalization
Superiority in the sight of Allah is neither by race, tribe or lineage but by individual piety
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by taiwoakin(m): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
superstar1:

keep your muthaf........g mouth shut odeson, if you cannot discuss based on superior argument, rather than on an embarrassing sentimental and emotion basis.

What gives you the right to determine what is a religious right for another religion. You are breaking the collective rule that binds all of us and you are still the one determining what is compulsory and not compulsory for others. How daft can you be?

why must you wear hijabs and others cant wear their palm fronds or carry rituals or embed cowries on their uniform?

FOR GOVT TO SAY YES TO HIJAB, IT WILL BE BETTER FOR IT TO CANCEL UNFORM OUT RIGHTLY. ALL RELIGIONS HAVE RIGHT OVER ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS TOO. MUSLIMS ARE NOT THE ONLY TAX PAYER FUNDING THE SCHOOLS. YOU ALONE CANNOT BE EXERCISING YOUR RELIGIOUS RIGHT ON OUR COLLECTIVE PROPERTY.

BETTER STILL, TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS -- THE SCHOOLS BELONG TO ALL OF US -- MUSLIMS - SUNNIS, SHIAS SALAFIS, XTIANS -- CATHOLIC WINNERS, REDEEMED, ANGLICAN, METHODISTS, BAPTISTS; TRADITIONALISTS - OGUN SHANGO AGEMO OSUN IFA WORSHIPPERS, OTHERS -- ROSICRUCIANS, OLUMA OLUMBA, ANIMALISTS, GRAIL MESSAGE; JEWS AND EVEN SATANISTS/TERRORISTS.

When Muslims put on the hijab, they are not forcing it on every student
just like when a parent decides the weather is cold enough to warrant his ward putting on the cardigan
We are not stopping other religions from demanding for their right, Each demand must be treated on its merit
Not just making noise because muslims are demanding that the right thing be done
you know yourself that you are dancing to the gallery
No other religion in Nigeria has a compulsory dress mode that must be used whenever the adherent is in public except Muslims and you know it

PS Your language shows the kind of morals you learn in your place of worship
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by taiwoakin(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
OlaoChi:

Religion should never be a basis for political office...Christians who advocate for Christian governor are high on some polluted cheap olive oil

Nobody stops muslims from practising the religion of the Arabs, but why should you bring your religion to school?
Education should be based on so much more than religion much less hijab
Does not wearing hijab stop you from being muslims?

Mary mother of Jesus?? You see how religiously extreme you are?
So a Christian should start wearing hijab because a 1st century middle eastern woman wore a veil?
It's the culture of those people from the middle east to wear these things...it's not west African culture

Ask historians which West African ancestor wore hijab

Islam is a complete way of life.
Unlike other religions, you practice Islam 24 hours of everyday
Use of hijab by Muslim ladies is not a cultural thing, it is a commandment by Allah in the Glorious Qur'an
Not using the hijab means you are neglecting the commandment of Allah and committing a sin
The use of hijab does not affect non-muslims in anyway neither does it affect the quality of education being offered or received
So i dont understand why people are opposed to it except either ignorance or hatred for anything islamic

To those who dont understand the importance of this campaign, the use of hijab by a muslim lady is compulsory as commanded by Allah in the Quran whenever the lady is in public and the Nigerian educational system is forcing the Muslim lady to compromis her beliefs by removing the hijab when in the school environment
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by taiwoakin(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Are you saying Lagos muslims have been treated unfairly cos that would be very untrue.

Nobody knew Mary the mother of Jesus dressed anyway and covering the hair could have been the norm in the middle east during that period not necessarily because of religion.

No am not saying Muslims have been unfairly treated
Am simply saying the Religion of the candidate for Lagos Governorship has never been and should never be a point
in order not to set a bad precedent of religious politics.

Regarding the issue of Mary, if we start that discussion, it may never end but the point i want to make is that
If the Mother of Jesus could use an head cover during hr times, Why are many Christians always castigating the use of hijab unnecessarily
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2014
I YAFF HEAR YOU.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by tartar9(m): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2014
PenSniper:

Counter the truth with facts if you dare.
I should be the one asking you that question.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:12am On Oct 05, 2014
Taiwoakin /quote]God is Wonderful. You are just trying so so hard to justify your point, I deliberately gave you the address of where that event happened. Are you not in Nigeria during the Kaduna crises that ur likes were hunted and killed those that manage to escape happened to move to where CHRISTIANS and the natives are. I don't need to be telling u all this its a known fact. Then why claiming that I am using one event as a basis of generalisation. I know your type, just measured you up, Continue in your usual way until you bridge the Peace of the LAND. The way your Masters are doing in IRAQ, I know you are a die hard fan of the ARABIAN god. I never blamed you ooo. If not for Abdulsalam that sneaked the SHARIA LAW into the NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION both claiming SUPREMACY you wouldn't have been telling me this JAZZZZZZ.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:33am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=taiwoakin post=26871067]

OGA Nobody is castigating the use of ur HI.JAB You can't come and claim Religion dominance in Public "WESTERN" SCHOOLS dat is suppose to be for all. After school hours you can Masquerade or you keep the child where he or she will not see the SUN RAYS nobody CARES, Is it difficult for you to comprehend this?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by GuyFawkes: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2014
taiwoakin:

Am simply saying the Religion of the candidate for Lagos Governorship has never been and should never be a point

Regarding the issue of Mary, if we start that discussion, it may never end but the point i want to make is that
If the Mother of Jesus could use an head cover during hr times, Why are many Christians always castigating the use of hijab unnecessarily

Well neither am I advocating a chistian governor or whatever, since when did religion become a yardstick for competence? But the demands of the so called Lagos muslims has undertones of demanding a muslim governor.

As I said nobody saw Mary the mother of Jesus, you base your assumptions on those illustrations by the catholic church, covering the hair might have been the norm in that period in history even and it wasn't all about religion.

No one is castigating muslims for wearing hijab, Lagos state wants its schools to remain secular and have uniformity simple.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by superstar1(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2014
taiwoakin:

When Muslims put on the hijab, they are not forcing it on every student
just like when a parent decides the weather is cold enough to warrant his ward putting on the cardigan
We are not stopping other religions from demanding for their right, Each demand must be treated on its merit
Not just making noise because muslims are demanding that the right thing be done
you know yourself that you are dancing to the gallery
No other religion in Nigeria has a compulsory dress mode that must be used whenever the adherent is in public except Muslims and you know it

PS Your language shows the kind of morals you learn in your place of worship

I do not have time for whining crying bush babies like you. If you cannot use your brain to discuss intellectually apart from.being sentimental and emotion, find your way to Sambisa Forest and get out of here.

You can as well demand for riding of camel and horses on our roads
and stop all these your fallacy and hypocrisy of hijab or no hijab.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by PapiWata: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2014
superstar1:

You can as well demand for riding of camel and horses on our roads
and stop all these your fallacy and hypocrisy of hijab or no hijab.

The Nigerian Camel Riders' Union have DEMANDED that ALL cars should be abolished throughout Lagos State, so that camels can take over all roads in the metropolis.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by superstar1(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2014
taiwoakin:

Who cares about what anybody wears outside a designated public office that has a dress code. If you like wear black hijab from head to toe in scorching sun, who bloody cares?

The fact remains, a public institution belongs to all of us and only you cannot start religious anarchy by demanding for one stup1d fundamental religious right, that we all dropped for the good of the society, by embracing uniform ab initio.

It is either government cancels uniform out rightly or everyone must exercise the religious right too.

Mind you, that was the same way the then Muslim President hijacked all schools from missionaries and made it public schools. Those are the same schools you want to be wearing your hijabs to now. The fact remains the bulk of all the schools are either formerly christian or community schools. Wear your hijab in the minute schools you donated to the Govt. The govt has done enough to rub peter to pay Paul, by hijacking the Christian, other faiths and community school just because of Muslims. It is now an outright insult of all, taking a step further demanding hijab on a property that was never yours ab initio.

give us the name of any schools that was under the care of muslims, before govt took them over, that was a top school?
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by superstar1(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2014
PapiWata:

The Nigerian Camel Riders' Union have DEMANDED that ALL cars should be abolished throughout Lagos State, so that camels can take over all roads in the metropolis.

Don't mind him.

Religion is indeed the opium of the people. Which of their culture has the Arab imbibed. None. But, they must adopt Arabs culture hook line and sinker. How dogmatic can that be. Of course, they should adopt it fully and start demanding their freedom of transportation right by pressurising govt to approve camel and horses on our roads.

Shior.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2014
taiwoakin:

Use of hijab by Muslim ladies is not a cultural thing, it is a commandment by Allah in the Glorious Qur'an
Not using the hijab means you are neglecting the commandment of Allah and committing a sin
The use of hijab does not affect non-muslims in anyway neither does it affect the quality of education being offered or received
So i dont understand why people are opposed to it except either ignorance or hatred for anything islamic

To those who dont understand the importance of this campaign, the use of hijab by a muslim lady is compulsory as commanded by Allah in the Quran whenever the lady is in public and the Nigerian educational system is forcing the Muslim lady to compromis her beliefs by removing the hijab when in the school environment

So why are Muslims not wearing hijab at their workplace if allah demands it. Oya wear it at zenith bank or access bank or at the airport. Or are Muslims women just house wives who I've no regular jobs? Cos I don't see any wearing hijab at the workplace.
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by superstar1(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2014
taiwoakin:

So your religion ask you not to respect constituted authority and law of the land? You can as well relocate to the lawless caliphate of ISIS, failed state of Somalia, Yemen, Aghanistan and Iraq or the authoritarian and barbaric Iran, where your dream version of constituted authority exists.

If it was commanded by Allah, take your kids to your madrasas or private Islamic schools. Show us the part of the quaran that says your kids must attend public schools. If you must obey Allah strictly without using your senses, take your children to madrasas and let them learn only Arabic or learn anything they want to learn in life in Arabic.

If they must attend a school that belongs to all of us, that we are all funding by paying our taxes, then they should drop their hijabs at the gate while entering the school in the morning and take it back on their way home.

Public school belong to all of us and it is a collective property that NO FAITH has any right whatsoever to demand what is not.

I repeat, govt hijacked the schools of other faiths and communities because of Muslims and now you are insulting our sensibilities again by demanding for what is not.

I pray the court should give you the right to wear the hijab. And govt too will see a mega sample of madness. It's only masquerade that went to school in Iwo, horn carrying kids, wearing uniform with cowries will soon be seen in our schools.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by jmaine: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2014
taiwoakin:

Unlike other religions, you practice Islam 24 hours of everyday[/b]

It is useless and fallacious statements like this that nullifies whatever useless demands your faithful's try to force on others . . . .
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by superstar1(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:

It is useless and fallacious statements like this that nullifies whatever useless demands your faithful's try to force on others . . . .

You are minding that deluded and brainwashed taliban.

It's a compete way of life and the so called way of life is to be beheading people, suicide bombing, killing children, rap1ng women, supporting terrorism whether actively or passively, marrying underage. What a way of life?

The guy is pissing me of. I still respect the opinion of AbdH, because he is logical, unlike this dummy that is carrying Arab culture on his head. He should also add Camel Riding to his list of ever growing compulsory obligation of his religion.

Instead of spending his time and energy on confronting the warped and barbaric ideology of the terrorists like BH, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah etc He is busy spewing thrash here.

Even in middle east and Northern part of Nigeria that sharia is, how many rich people have they amputated for stealing govt funds, how many women has gotten justice for being rap.ed, the northerners smoke most in this country. The highest number of killings in this country is in the north. So who is deceiving who. Is shariah really working there?

Why won't a lady cover her head in the windy dusty middle east desert?
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by jmaine: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2014
superstar1:

You are minding that deluded and brainwashed taliban.

It's a compete way of life and the so called way of life is to be beheading people, suicide bombing, killing children, rap1ng women, supporting terrorism whether actively or passively, marrying underage. What a way of life?

The guy is pissing me of. I still respect the opinion of AbdH, because he is logical, unlike this dummy that is carrying Arab culture on his head. He should also add Camel Riding to his list of ever growing compulsory obligation of his religion.

Instead of spending his time and energy on confronting the warped ideology of the terrorists like BH, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah etc He is busy spewing thrash here.

Am highly pained with sharing a citizenry with folks like that . . .
Re: 2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2014
Tot they said. "HARAM IZ BOKO undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / LG Poll Holds Today In Ondo Without Main Opposition Party / Governor Dickson Pays Army N400m For Seaport Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.