Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan (26585 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam / IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by DrGill(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Jona, dis na lie! Only if the prophet Mohamd had not killed jews, christians and other non muslims in his days then is Islam free from this blame!
But he killed, slaughtered many, raped, robbed and waylaid caravans from trans sahara merchants etc
Islam mode of evangelism is force of sword. The world through UN should be bold enough to proscribe in totality the Quran and Islam from human civilization. Only then can peace be guaranteed to the human race!!
Buh can this ever happen
Gud day bro. . ur write up above abt islam aint d truth view of it. u may hv read in sum books dat islam evangelism is by force of sword bt bet me, dat write is out of context.
First of all, islam is a religion of peace not a religion of compulsion. d HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD(SAW) neva used sword as propagation, rada for protection of himself. he neva stole a single stuff frm any1.. in d quran suratul kafirun verse 3-5. . .it states . ur own religion 4 u, nd mine 4 me.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by dastranger(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Macelliot:

Jonathan till 2019....

A PRAYER FOR # GEJ SUPPORTERs
--------------- --------------- --------------- -
1.) May God run ur Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and ur family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize ur blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and ur entire family the way GEJ secures this country. As a Good supporter of GEJ, all u have to do is to type "Amen" and disgrace the General public that he is God Sent.
*Be brave to type Amen*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2014
MisterLongman:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/terrorism-nothing-islam-says-jonathan/
yeah sure but islam has everything to do with terrorism
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2014
eleojo23:
It is ironic. This is the same way they themselves keep chanting 'it's a religion of peace' and at the same time they are pointing daggers to people's heart and blowing up places. It's a difficult task to try to convince anyone otherwise.

There must be a flaw in either the doctrines of the religion or the way the doctrines are being presented by the islamic teachers. Why are most terrorist acts linked with islam? Why do we rarely see people of other religions perpetrating acts of terror in the name of god? So the fact remains that it is a good breeding ground for terrorism.

#edited
Make a region unstable and that's exactly what you get. For the last 15yrs Christian Militias have been killing Muslims in the Central African Republic, you don't hear about this in the media. Nor do you hear about the crazy rebel Christian groups like Lord's Resistance Army.

Black man, stop being a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by ba7man(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2014
I have a Female syrian friend online and she says true Muslims don't want anything to do with ISIS.

But jona just dey talk him own for re-election.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by lawrenceunaa: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2014
oga jona is this ur campaign speech ?
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2014
lilprinze:
I laugh in French. Islam has nothing to do with terrorism yet 99.5% of terrorist in the world today are Muslim's , Islam has nothing to do with terrorism yet BH thanks Allah over their victory after each of their successful insurgency.
I'd really like to get a copy of the document you got this from.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by mcwizard(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Why be say na only dis islamic groups dey disturb the whole world in tm of terrorism, actually sm of dem must hv got it wrong right frm d foundatn of dis dia religion haba nawa ho na dem be ISIS! Boko haram!! Etc haha wetin? may God in his mercy protect us ho.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Wat do u expect from GEJ. After eating Sallah food cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by nellyelitz(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Can u imagine!a Politician can call black blue just for re-election. He's trying to play down the truth just to gain favour from muslims.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by cole265(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Raiders:
don't you believe in the old testament? The old testament is as relevant as the new testament to the christain faith.

Read my post again...

The old is the pillar supporting and upholding the new. Without the old there can not be the new.

The core of the old is God's law through Moses which became obsolete as a result of of the coming of Jesus Christ the prince of peace.

The old becoming new has been pre planned and predestined by God.

Christianity is new testament not old testament. It is of peace established by the prince of peace Himself.

Hallelujah!!!
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by roufy235(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2014
hmm
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2014
anonimi:

I guess one can safely conclude that you have acknowledged and accepted your being "too clueless".
Duly noted for future reference.
You should have known long time ago that I don't engage. The reason I reply may not be unconnected with my making you realize that I see your comments and that my "mention" is functional.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by san316(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2014
I AM A MUSLIM, IF THAT MAKES ME A TERRORIST, THEN I AM PROUD TO BE ONE. ALLAHU AKBAR!!! #Islam4Life

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by 2legit2qwt: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2014
san316:
I AM A MUSLIM, IF THAT MAKES ME A TERRORIST, THEN I AM PROUD TO BE ONE. ALLAHU AKBAR!!! #Islam4Life
Be careful, fbi is monitoring this thread cool
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by 100Cents: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2014
kekakuz:
What are you?
an imam or a politician

Hahaha.

Good President . Great Nation.

Ride on Jonathan.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by 2legit2qwt: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2014
All Moslems ain't terrorists, that'll be a dumb statement to make; however most terrorists have some type of Islamic backing/background
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2014
kobonaire:

No that is not propaganda. They are having a candid conversation. He was given ample time to express his views.
Also note, the USA is not CNN.

I am not referring to the video, but to the western painting of Islam in general.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by san316(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2014
2legit2qwt:

Be careful, fbi is monitoring this thread cool
No be only fbi, na mossad. I've come to the conclusion that we the muslims will only waste our time trying to prove that terrorism isn't islam and that the more we try to defend, the more willing the non muslims will be to castigate us. Hence, terrorist or not, i take solace in the fact that i know what islam is within me, and regardless of what goes about regarding islam, people still accept it everyday. What nairalanders think is nothing. #ProudMuslim #ProudTerroristIfYouWant

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by emmykk(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Since 650BC islam is associated with terrorism

Asari dukubo from southern nigeria is a terrorist and a moslem and shekakua from north is a moslem and a terrorist.And they did and do kidnapping,raping killing etc.what do i need again to say that islam is not terrorism.

I dont want to mention isis cos that wan na baba.

The mere saying of the president that moslem are not terrorist show they are but he is just doing doing good face to nnamdi sambo
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by 2good(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2014
Politically correct nonsense like you'll hear from the likes of David Cameron and Barrack Obama
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2014
All muslim r nt terrorists but all terrorist r muslims
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by lifeisshort1: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2014
Our prophet

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2014
san316:
No be only fbi, na mossad. I've come to the conclusion that we the muslims will only waste our time trying to prove that terrorism isn't islam and that the more we try to defend, the more willing the non muslims will be to castigate us. Hence, terrorist or not, i take solace in the fact that i know what islam is within me, and regardless of what goes about regarding islam, people still accept it everyday. What nairalanders think is nothing. #ProudMuslim #ProudTerroristIfYouWant
Just out of curiosity let me ask you; can you pick up arm to defend your religious faith if need be?
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Ghost01(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Why do people keep denying the obvious?
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by am0sn0nyu: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2014
ghostofsparta:
Oga presido if you haven't time to consult history, employ someone to read you Francesco Gabrielli's Mohammed and the Conquests of Islam every now and then before making such ignorant talk to the public. Islam has got everything to do with it check here to set eyes on the owners of Islam (the Arabs) terrorizing and enslaving Africans since before 1492. Other books to read and learn from are Arab Muslim World: Architect of Slavery in Africa by Jean Marie Dia (Barnes & Noble), Slavery In The Arab World by Murray Gordon and Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery by M.A. Khan
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1757969_absolutisminislam_jpege901da8f9bddb8ffd2956c4e451a4719
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1757970_islamu_jpeg81117d8a3994d22b7f23336ec89c8a67
Seconded

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2014
All we know is that: all terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by olaweey: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Jona, dis na lie! Only if the prophet Mohamd had not killed jews, christians and other non muslims in his days then is Islam free from this blame!
But he killed, slaughtered many, raped, robbed and waylaid caravans from trans sahara merchants etc
Islam mode of evangelism is force of sword. The world through UN should be bold enough to proscribe in totality the Quran and Islam from human civilization. Only then can peace be guaranteed to the human race!!
Buh can this ever happen
wetin this one they talk.u know sabi history.Go and read about the crusaders in the period of salahudeen,they killed so many muslims.in the books of history,it is said that the blood of muslims were flowing in the streets,it reached up to the groin.this crusaders were catholics.....GO AND READ BOOKS abeg...
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Abdul9025(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Atleast The 1diot has say something
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by mmmustapha(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2014
If Islam is terrorism then Christianity is what? are Hitler, mussolini, goerge W bush Muslims? how many Muslims where killed in Iraq in the name of fighting terrorism? Christian are hypocrite.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Okeikpu(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2014
MisterLongman:

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/terrorism-nothing-islam-says-jonathan/
Bro Jona, make e no be say u don high again (⌒▽⌒)..always trying to please those phucktards in the north....
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2014
GEJ, trying hard to play into the good books of Muslim voters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll / Food Prices Are Coming Down — Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.