Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99792 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by nomabeeee(f): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2014
No 1,2,3,6 and 7 excellent..buh u see no 5,its a no-no for me...the annoying part is d part of skiping work for me..it won't be appreciated one bit..and then above all I can't resist a man who is a Godlover..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley

women tend to appreciate the fact that guys are smarter than they are and try to out do or outsmart them thats why the number six types are irrestible.

Guys like me are irrestible.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley
Hahahanaha easy now I said Women not girls-----u are still a gurl now-- Omo get inside
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2014
nomabeeee:
No 1,2,3,6 and 7 excellent..buh u see no 5,its a no-no for me...the annoying part is d part of skiping work for me..it won't be appreciated one bit..and then above all I can't resist a man who is a Godlover..
Ur church?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by timilehing(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2014
those things are not for naija ladies. in fact, naija guys no dey behave like that
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by harridon710(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2014
what of the guy with cash
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2014
all these list na wash...

All she wants is some collabo!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by nomabeeee(f): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Ur church?
livingfaith(winners chapel)
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by daben1(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
The ONLY guy I won't RESIST is someone who has all dis personality together.what am trying to say is dat i will fall head over heels for a guy who is understanding,flexible and can adapt.if a guy understands u veri well he will do all of dis should the need arise.am I making sense?
no!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Wow guess u have problem reading u just picked up the headlines and u gv ur comment- at my last paragraph I pinpointed a warning (caution) there---- My topic is not about how to be a man women can't resist its about type of Men which women can't resist- see my fellow try and understand the topic before commenting( referring to what u wrote sef u are being out of point- a girl is going to see a quality in u before going out with u bro- she can't just jump nd saY Mehn I love u- u need to have a particular quality she's in love with-

Seconded

And an advice for Nigerians. Please imbibe the culrure of reading and before you make a post in response ro anything,read and comprehend so that your response will be a seasoned one and not off point.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2014
iamchiddy:
Works perfectly for girls in other climes but not for girls in Nigeria. [/b] For Nigerian girls, just send recharge cards and more recharge cards to them.[/b]

Except you're talking about those cheap, dirty, small small girls wey una dey useless for ur side, then u are a fat lier.

Date classy girls and know the diff.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Heebucun(f): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
The ONLY guy I won't RESIST is someone who has all dis personality together.what am trying to say is dat i will fall head over heels for a guy who is understanding,flexible and can adapt.if a guy understands u veri well he will do all of dis should the need arise.am I making sense?
Most intelligent comment so far.If u ask them what dey want in a girl u will see dem listing tins but instead of dem to learn from the post nah bashing.so it is wrong for a girl to desire all this qualities in a Guy?as for me I can do without the foreigner stuff but the rest of the six is owk.I won't settle for Too less than I deserve.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2014
me....the strange guy..... always has no idea of what he does

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2014
daben1:
no!

Seconded.

Oga Seun where is the dislike button? save me the quoting.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Heebucun(f): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2014
daben1:
no!
What she should have asked is;Do you have sense.na onli dat question fit ur reply

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2014
donclichy:

women tend to appreciate the fact that guys are smarter than they are and try to out do or outsmart them thats why the number six types are irrestible.

Guys like me are irrestible.
U are smart abii
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2014
perfectly correct...evn more dan ds self...no girl wil see ds kind of a guy & take her mat & go......waow!! am so lucky...He rmains my BEst.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2014
timilehing:
those things are not for naija ladies. in fact, naija guys no dey behave like that
don't talk that way- u are from a village so not every1 is going to be like you-
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by jobakademy: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Get something doing for a living. Rent ur own house. Dress well. And no girl between the age of 25 and 35 can resist you.

They have no choice

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Toks2008:

Seconded

And an advice for Nigerians. Please imbibe the culrure of reading and before you make a post in response ro anything,read and comprehend so that your response will be a seasoned one and not off point.
You on point jare-- some pple are just here cos of thr mum asked them to!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by keyke(f): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
including money matter
u can say dat buh dats Nt my priority in a relationship
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by emmy02(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".

If to say i b dangote, i for collect ur account number.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by obunaka(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2014
ajapz:
its nt about the money... This 1 i'm telling u, both socially and sexually she no join... I' m just there answering a guy with a very beautiful gf. I've done everything within my power to make her lively bt everything na error

I fink she ain't free with u yet, guess u just met her. Or maybe she's naive or has had a terrible past experience with a guy. As a result, she's being very cautious.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by timilehing(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
don't talk that way- u are from a village so not every1 is going to be like you-
That village is better compare to your so-called city. Get out of that fence to see reality at its peak. Omo get inside
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2014
lasttimer:
all these list na wash...

All she wants is some collabo!
not funny try again-
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ojialo(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
good one...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by litetias(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2014
You meet a girl that you like, what do you do? Look into her eyes 70% of the time while talking to her. Voila, connection initiated, everything else is easy.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Same goes to guyz.most handsome and cute ones don't av anyting upstairs and are so Vain na dem dey snap pics most,they edit pass girls sef.carry list of gf lyk sey na acheivement.mtchheeeeww.d tin dey alwayz annoy me sef.
LOL. It annoys while it doesn't annoy some people. That's life differences
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2014
emmy02:

If to say i b dangote, i for collect ur account number.
Lol.gringringringrin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2014
keyke:
u can say dat buh dats Nt my priority in a relationship
I did not say its ur priority I asked a question- unless u are having guilty conscience
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Zarathena(f): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".

Hmmmm. Some of us like the intellectual connection o. I'm a sucker for witty guys. Not some dull fellow with lame come backs. Quite boring undecided
Danhumprey:

Hmmmm. Some of us like the intellectual connection o. I'm a sucker for witty guys. Not some dull fellow with lame come backs. Quite boring
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ogawisdom(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2014
Op r u kiddin me d rich dude didn't make d cut undecided d rich n care free spender is d number one for an average naija girl wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.