Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women (12768 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by lulu1986(f): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Lol, the funniest thing i have heard today.

I must say black american women are very adventurous in bed. They are very freaky and they will do many things african women will not do.

SORRY DEAR..U JUST HEARD..DONT PLAY WITH AFRICAN WOMEN
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by lulu1986(f): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You are probably right. The difference is that we have self-respect & some of them don't, hence they may come across as "adventurous". Plus, most African women grow up with a father in the home. It's amazing how having a daddy growing up, makes one value themselves as an adult (with men) because there are no residual "daddy issues". No sane person who grew up in a loving enviroment would let a man pee, shyt & ejaculate on her face. Only damaged, no daddy having women would allow that to happen.

I'm a member in an American forum, so I noticed the differences too. Most of them see no problem with ATM (a.ss to mouth), eating some guy's a.ss. Yuck! Me & this other East African chick often get so disgusted & try to make them see that you don't have to go through all that to please or keep a man. Bunch of desperados, methinks. Even their own men talk bad about them on sites such as Topix & they'd rather fugg with obese white chicks than with their "adventurous" female counterparts. That says a lot. Enough said.

DATS MY GIRL..
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by dulaman: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

*nods*

Sometimes I admire people who are able to live far away from home. Personally, I could never do it. Too attached, I guess. Do you ever get homesick?
I like this lady.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by lulu1986(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

K. "Beauty" it is then.
I HAVE SEEN DEM TOO ON 'JERRY SPRINGER SHOW' grin grin grin AND THEY LOOK LOCAL AS HELL
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by 100Cents: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Is it 70% true that the Op has gone mental ?

BTW, are black american women more beautiful than girls from Isialangwa, Abia state and Obowo Imo state ?
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
lulu1986:

I HAVE SEEN DEM TOO ON 'JERRY SPRINGER SHOW' grin grin grin AND THEY LOOK LOCAL AS HELL

Girl, on Maury's show too. Many rock a village swag, like Jennifer Hudson & Whoopie. LMAO. So bweeful I guess that's what it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by JiggamanGh: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
100Cents:
Is it 70% true that the Op has gone mental ?

BTW, are black american women more beautiful than girls from Isialangwa, Abia state and Obowo Imo state ?

On average black americans are better looking.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
lulu1986:

DATS MY GIRL..

^5 sister!!
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by JiggamanGh: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You are probably right. The difference is that we have self-respect & some of them don't, hence they may come across as "adventurous". Plus, most African women grow up with a father in the home. It's amazing how having a daddy growing up, makes one value themselves as an adult (with men) because there are no residual "daddy issues". No sane person who grew up in a loving enviroment would let a man pee, shyt & ejaculate on her face. Only damaged, no daddy having women would allow that to happen.

I'm a member in an American forum, so I noticed the differences too. Most of them see no problem with ATM (a.ss to mouth), eating some guy's a.ss. Yuck! Me & this other East African chick often get so disgusted & try to make them see that you don't have to go through all that to please or keep a man. Bunch of desperados, methinks. Even their own men talk bad about them on sites such as Topix & they'd rather fugg with obese white chicks than with their "adventurous" female counterparts. That says a lot. Enough said.

Thats not true, there are many african american women who have respect for themselves but they are still very fun in bed. They know how to work their body.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Thats not true, there are many african american women who have respect for themselves but they are still very fun in bed. They know how to work their body.

I think you're seeing this from a male percepective, my brother, no offence.

And being fun in bed has no nationality, it's all about preference. The Chinese women have a bigger following than any woman I've ever heard of. But to me, it still wont make them the greatest simply because it's based on randy opinions.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
sure...then i connect with my mobile and broadband... or visit

Obvious answer. I asked because I have no 1st hand experience, bear with me here grin
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
laBella... let them follow all other women, I'll follow u.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Obvious answer. I asked because I have no 1st hand experience, bear with me here grin
i guess u subtly wanted to know where my immediate family's @..no? wink
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:

No, then I would have been TOO personal. It was just an innocent question.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:

I dont beat around the bush. If I see you scraching your crotch, I'll ask if you have cooties. Direct. Foot in mouth disease.

Now I'm curious, where you immediate family? grin
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I dont beat around the bush. If I see you scraching your crotch, I'll ask if you have cooties. Direct. Foot in mouth disease.

Now I'm curious, where you immediate family? grin
lmao...i like you
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Vikky014(f): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin
donnypool:

but wait o, you get sense at all? is nigeria the world richest country that her citizen will just travel cause of Pu$..$y?

people are travelling to seek greener pasture you are talking about pu$.$y, abi your pu$.$y na greener pasture?
grin
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
lmao...i like you

Other than the pound, what do you like most about Britain?
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Other than the pound, what do you like most about Britain?
i dunno, i love africa, but the heat and madness in west Africa, i don't like..
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
i dunno, i love africa, but the heat and madness in west Africa, i don't like..

Fair enough. I cant stand heat too, btw.

Africa is our home, boet, if we dont love her, then who else will. I'm sure even a pig loves its sty. Home is home.

A few years ago I met this guy at work. I was working as a hotel receptionist at the time. This dude was from Texas, very old & very wealthy. Every time he came over for business, he tried persuading me into leaving with him & go to the States lol. Telling me he has a "big 'ol" ranch in Austin. *Eye roll* I wasn't moved. I love my country & this continent very much & no amount of bling would ever hypnotise to leave. Would love to visit Switzerland though & that's about it. Europe is a beauty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Fair enough. I cant stand heat too, btw.

Africa is our home, boet, if we dont love her, then who else will. I'm sure even a pig loves its sty. Home is home.

A few years ago I met this guy at work. I was working as a hotel receptionist at the time. This dude was from Texas, very old & very wealthy. Every time he came over for business, he tried persuading me into leaving with him & go to the States lol. Telling me he has a "big 'ol" ranch in Austin. *Eye roll* I wasn't moved. I love my country & this continent very much & no amount of bling would ever hypnotise to leave. Would love to visit Switzerland though & that's about it. Europe is a beauty.
yh..u can say that again about Europe...the man wanted to wife you or make his permanent mistress out of you or just liked your company and wished you'd toured those parts with him?
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
yh..u can say that again about Europe...the man wanted to wife you or make his permanent mistress out of you or just liked your company and wished you'd toured those parts with him?

I had an ignorant vibe about him, that maybe he thought I needed "saving". They do think we're itching to escape after all. Not me! Sorry. Next!

Yeah, Europe is picture perfect...from what I've seen on tv grin
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I had an ignorant vibe about him, that maybe he thought I needed "saving". They do think we're itching to escape after all. Not me! Sorry. Next!

Yeah, Europe is picture perfect...from what I've seen on tv grin
looool tv? picturesque fantasies have made many a people follow choices they go on to regret in their biographies. even reality tv is make-believe..pictures have motives, u don't smell a farţ perusing them. Facebook doesn't show the world what pain's behind every laughter, odours behind every sparkling...toothy smile, nice shirt, white socks and all. but it's worth venturing out to see the world, innit? wink
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
looool tv? picturesque fantasies have made many a people follow choices they go on to regret in their biographies. even reality tv is make-believe..pictures have motives, u don't smell a farţ perusing them. Facebook doesn't show the world what pain's behind every laughter, odours behind every sparkling...toothy smile, nice shirt, white socks and all. but it's worth venturing out to see the world, innit? wink

Indeed. I'm just your typical South African that hates or lacks the desire to travel. I do have a bucket list of things I'd like to do & places I'd like to visit before I die though. God forbid if I die tomorrow, I'd haunt the world.

Anyway, do you have a bucket list or are just spontaneous?
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
voltron:
Hmmm could be some truth there bruv.. I don't know what I was attracted to with black American women.. Hmmm. Getting down was as easy as asking. No fronting so long as her guys are not in any gang. S,ex was as crazy as f@$uck and they give it to you all ways from here to Timbuktu nothing is taboo. And they don't keep calling your phone every other 29 minutes tto say hi.
shocked
voltron:
Hmmm could be some truth there bruv.. I don't know what I was attracted to with black American women.. Hmmm. Getting down was as easy as asking. No fronting so long as her guys are not in any gang. S,ex was as crazy as f@$uck and they give it to you all ways from here to Timbuktu nothing is taboo. And they don't keep calling your phone every other 29 minutes tto say hi.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
chaii this op post dey give me headache now because my husband is out of the country.I trust him he can't Bleep black american punny
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
They go there seeking for greener pastures (work, school, better living conditions) but its not their fault if women who are ready to open their honeypots anyhow come their way cheesy

Jokes!
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Indeed. I'm just your typical South African that hates or lacks the desire to travel. I do have a bucket list of things I'd like to do & places I'd like to visit before I die though. God forbid if I die tomorrow, I'd haunt the world.

Anyway, do you have a bucket list or are just spontaneous?
been to other places, but SA(RaF there too), China, Sydney/New guinea and Iceland still have not been ticked yes..so yh, list is still active wink
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaii this op post dey give me headache now because my husband is out of the country.I trust him he can't Bleep black american punny
the Lord is your strength my dear
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
been to other places, but SA, China, Sydney/New guinea and Iceland still have not been ticked yes wink

Impressed smiley Ok I'm going to sound ignorant & dumb, but where's New Guinea? Just saw on the other thread that they eat people lol. Wouldnt visit such a place.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Impressed smiley Ok I'm going to sound ignorant & dumb, but where's New Guinea? Just saw on the other thread that they eat people lol. Wouldnt visit such a place.
haha, sarcastic right? papua...Australasia
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
haha, sarcastic right? papua...Australasia

I just googled it. Oh my, they even have a president. Wonder if they threaten to eat him when he doesnt deliver grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Date of my Life / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You / God,pls Bless Me Wt A Gal Whose Waist/ass Is Dis Spotless N Stretch Mark Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.