Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women (12777 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You are probably right. The difference is that we have self-respect & some of them don't, hence they may come across as "adventurous". Plus, most African women grow up with a father in the home. It's amazing how having a daddy growing up, makes one value themselves as an adult (with men) because there are no residual "daddy issues". No sane person who grew up in a loving enviroment would let a man pee, shyt & ejaculate on her face. Only damaged, no daddy having women would allow that to happen.

I'm a member in an American forum, so I noticed the differences too. Most of them see no problem with ATM (a.ss to mouth), eating some guy's a.ss. Yuck! Me & this other East African chick often get so disgusted & try to make them see that you don't have to go through all that to please or keep a man. Bunch of desperados, methinks. Even their own men talk bad about them on sites such as Topix & they'd rather fugg with obese white chicks than with their "adventurous" female counterparts. That says a lot. Enough said.

That's the same thing many of these Nigerians said about South African girls. It is good that you grew up with your daddy...or do you know if he is your real daddy?

With daddies in the house, why are African girls running behind rolling stones? Just because someone had a daddy in the home doesn't make him a good daddy.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
talktimi:
well I didn't read all her posts on this topic apart from the one that got you riled and honestly I wouldn't know if she visits sex forums frequently too which as you rightly say is her business. BUT damn its foolish for people to generalize an entire population because of the characteristics of only a few people just the same way (I believe) the op was confused into thinking all Nigerian men travel to America just to have sexx with black American babes

I can admit that OP was ignorant in thinking such topic. No...not all African men are going to USA to sex.

It's obvious the SA girl have beef with BA girls...I suggest she cook that beef cos it's spoiling!
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

How can you expect African women to be freaky if they don't know how

Many African women thinks anal sex is a new thing! grin

on the real...White women surpass all!

No, the Chinese women are the most hyped.

And white women dont surpass anybody lol. Don't even get me started on white women. A white man that has been with a black woman sexually is able to tell the difference between black & white. I have met a lot of the pervy kind of white men myself & they think we feel much better than you all sexually. I find white men to be too frank to the point of being disgusting.

The other day I was walking to the store & a car that was parked on the side of the street kept hooting at me. A white guy was sitting inside & he called me over. In my mind I thought he needed directions etc, but when I came closer, I noticed that he had his pants unzipped exposing his penis.

Another time when I was still in college, the bus we took home left early, so me & my friend S decided to hitchhike. A white guy gave us a lift on his bakkie, so we had to sit with him at the front. He started with their usual pickup line, which is how much he loves black women bla bla bla. My friend S was the one sitting next to him, so he took her hand & placed it over the bulging penis. They do this all the time btw. When they are not winking at you behind their wives backs, they leave their wives at home hunting for black girls to flash at/fuc with.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

That's the same thing many of these Nigerians said about South African girls. It is good that you grew up with your daddy...or do you know if he is your real daddy?

With daddies in the house, why are African girls running behind rolling stones? Just because someone had a daddy in the home doesn't make him a good daddy.

Yes, he is my real daddy, thanks for asking.

I do not know the backgrounds of the South African girls that the Nigerians are speaking of, so I can't really speak for them. I am not going to deny the fact that there are some very loose women in my country, but there are ones who are brought up with morals as well. We still practise virginity testing in some parts of S.A, which advocates abstinence so not every single one of our girls is out whoring herself.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by talktimi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

I can admit that OP was ignorant in thinking such topic. No...not all African men are going to USA to sex.

It's obvious the SA girl have beef with BA girls...I suggest she cook that beef cos it's spoiling!
abi o grin
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

No beef but you're entitled to your opinion, which I give zero fux about to be frank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

No beef but you're entitled to your opinion, which I give zero fux about to be frank.

it's fact and you gave a fux.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I do not know the backgrounds of the South African girls that the Nigerians are speaking of, so I can't really speak for them. I am not going to deny the fact that there are some very loose women in my country, but there are ones who are brought up with morals as well. We still practise virginity testing in some parts of S.A, which advocates abstinence so not every single one of our girls is out whoring herself.

Aww..hope he is. cheesy

Nigerians do you hear this? So there are virgins amongst whoring bishes! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by GoodFaith: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Sorry Nigerian women are not different from American women
Nigerian women just do their stuff on the down low, thinking they can fool the world
There are very loose women all over the world
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

No, the Chinese women are the most hyped.

And white women dont surpass anybody lol. Don't even get me started on white women. A white man that has been with a black woman sexually is able to tell the difference between black & white. I have met a lot of the pervy kind of white men myself & they think we feel much better than you all sexually. I find white men to be too frank to the point of being disgusting.

The other day I was walking to the store & a car that was parked on the side of the street kept hooting at me. A white guy was sitting inside & he called me over. In my mind I thought he needed directions etc, but when I came closer, I noticed that he had his pants unzipped exposing his penis.

Another time when I was still in college, the bus we took home left early, so me & my friend S decided to hitchhike. A white guy gave us a lift on his bakkie, so we had to sit with him at the front. He started with their usual pickup line, which is how much he loves black women bla bla bla. My friend S was the one sitting next to him, so he took her hand & placed it over the bulging penis. They do this all the time btw. When they are not winking at you behind their wives backs, they leave their wives at home hunting for black girls to flash at/fuc with.

Okay....
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoodFaith:

Nigerian women just do their stuff on the down low, thinking they can fool the world

Thank you. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by GoodFaith: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ignorant comment

"Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women"
Nigerian men come to America for the opportunities
Education and Jobs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by HARTZIV: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
european men come to thailand to sleep with thai Women but i haven't seen any black sex tourists so far

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoodFaith:
Ignorant comment

"Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women"
Nigerian men come to America for the opportunities
Education and Jobs

Very ignorant. Yes..African men are having sex in USA like any men in the world.

Who would fly globally for toto

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by GoodFaith: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
HARTZIV:
european men come to thailand to sleep with thai Women but i haven't seen any black sex tourists so far
The men are there to sleep with kids
sick people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
HARTZIV:

Many of those Thail women are former men. They are there to exploit and marry.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ikeking....I see you! angry
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by HARTZIV: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoodFaith:

The men are there to sleep with kids
sick people

all asian girls look like kids but many of them might be 35+ grin
in my last year in school i had a asian girl in my class who was looking like 13
i was like this shocked when i heard she is 2 years older than me (she was 21)
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
HARTZIV:

all asian girls look like kids but many of them might be 35+ grin
in my last year in school i had a asian girl in my class who was looking like 13
i was like this shocked when i heard she is 2 years older than me (she was 21)

It's the petite size and boyish looks that makes them look younger. But wrinkles and age spots don't lie!

Flat booty and tits are the culprit!
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by ikekings(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:
Ikeking....I see you! angry
Lol... Hello! wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

It's the petite size and boyish looks that makes them look younger. But wrinkles and age spots don't lie!

Flat booty and tits are the culprit!
lolx...u check dia booty 2..mehn dos pple r just 2 flat..as flat as flat
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by HARTZIV: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

Many of those Thail women are former men. They are there to exploit and marry.

and the men want to have se.x for a little money with girls they would never get in their home country what is in my opinion not less reprehensible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

Aww..hope he is. cheesy

Nigerians do you hear this? So there are virgins amongst whoring bishes! grin

Yes, yes to both questions. Anything else?
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

Okay....

Okay is all I get? I thought you said you surpassed everyone. Only thing you lot surpass is a bad hand job, hun. White women useless in bed since slavery grin Manly looking African slaves throwing it back to Massa since the 1700s, while the madam is left alone to wallow in sorrow.

Pfft.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
GoodFaith:

If you noticed, most of my posts on this thread have been tongue in cheek, me being playfull. I know there are whores all over the globe, hence when I referred to the BA, I mentioned "some" not "all".

Dont take me too serious, I'm a jokester by nature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Okay is all I get? I thought you said you surpassed everyone. Only thing you lot surpass is a bad hand job, hun. White women useless in bed since slavery grin Manly looking African slaves throwing it back to Massa since the 1700s, while the madam is left alone to wallow in sorrow.

Pfft.

I thought you didn't give a fux grin

I said I surpassed all On NL

You might want to reread that post and try reading without eating the spoiled beef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Yes, yes to both questions. Anything else?

That was a statement TO NIGERIANS..not a question to you. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Marshalng:
lolx...u check dia booty 2..mehn dos pple r just 2 flat..as flat as flat

lol. My friend is Asian and she is always joking saying I need to loan her booty. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MEILYN(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
otimothy:
nau letz see travel all the way for puna? that puna must be tilled wit gold plated tiles,hv street lights and is detachable so wen i whistle only the puna answers.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
MrsChima:

That was a statement TO NIGERIANS..not a question to you. wink

I dont give a fugg. It was about my country so I'll answer without your permission or anyone else's for that matter.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by MEILYN(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
nickz:
while you're typing this,he's having a very enjoyable 3somegringrin

happy married lifetongue
grin Loooooool
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
nickz:
hehehehe

the lord also gave him a d1ck!!
nickz be warn ooo,I go vex for you wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seriously! Guys Can You Bang Your Girlfriend Like This?? [photo] / Lady Shows Off Her Boobs On Facebook, Says Her Friends Are Hypocrites (pics) / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.