Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Getting Engaged @19 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Engaged @19 (7317 Views)

Some Things You Need To Know About Your Partner Before Getting Engaged! / The Fear Of Getting Engaged... / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
jaydee87:

@funke stop acting all saint here, Abeg can u tell me categorically that u've not had sex? @op Dont mind ppl saying u did it severally to me doing it is not a problem and at 19 u old enuf to have sex cos the standard age is 18 cos @18 u an adult... but to the issue on ground, think u shud give him some time to decide again cos rushing in might lead to rushing out and Dont make a silly mistake by getting pregnant for him cos I know that will be the only way u both can get married at that age..... and most marriages built on that are short lived. whicheva way be wise cos only u can decide ur fate, we can only advice u...
You are a Mor0n. So sex outside of marriage is alright as long as the person is up to 18?
I can't blame u. U were not trained well by ur parents.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:
hello everyone on here...
Please I needyour candid advice.
I and my bf have been together for a year+ and he is so convinced I'm gonna be the mother of his kids, he tells me that all the time.
Recently he bought an engagement.. He wants to take me to his parent, he wants us engaged!
I really I'm confused. I can't even tell my parent. I love him but I don't. Know if I want this.... I'm just 19 and he's 22.. I don't know what to do....
una don Bleep before?
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Y'all calling me names cos I said we'v done it severally thanks a lot I really appreciate it.... Btw he his the only one I'm seeing, what's the big deal. Trying my best here not pretend.
Even if one has made a mistake with something calling her names is not the best way to correct her..... But I don't care... Whatever name u choose to call me cos i've had sex severally with my bf doesn't change a thing abt me.. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:
Y'all calling me names cos I said we'v done it severally thanks a lot I really appreciate it.... Btw he his the only one I'm seeing, what's the big deal. Trying my best here not pretend.
Even if one has made a mistake with something calling her names is not the best way to correct her..... But I don't care... Whatever name u choose to call me cos i've had sex severally with my bf doesn't change a thing abt me.. Gracias
if you let what is being said on NL get to you,your love life will slide down drastically.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by salomycruz: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

You are a disappointment to your parents. They are striving hard to train u up to become a responsible person, while u are busy having s.ex about.
U ARE A LOST CAUSE
Sister funke e calm dwn na...u dnt need to.act all holy in here!
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:
We are only advising you to stop having s.ex. And infact, you are too young to be considering marriage at this age. Are u not supposed to be in school? Which kind of stupid love is that? It could have even been understandable if the guy is mature. But believe me, u are both kids. U think u are romeo and juliet now, but when ur eyes go clear, u will start looking 4 where to lay blames.
If u were my sister i would have beaten u to coma, that when u wake up ur face will be so deformed that ur romeo wannabe boyfriend will think twice, and would probably dump you 4 another slut.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

We are only advising you to stop having s.ex. And infact, you are too young to be considering marriage at this age. Are u not supposed to be in school? Which kind of stupid love is that? It could have even been understandable if the guy is mature. But believe me, u are both kids. U think u are romeo and juliet now, but when ur eyes go clear, u will start looking 4 where to lay blames.
If u were my sister i would have beaten u to coma, that when u wake up ur face will be so deformed that ur romeo wannabe boyfriend will think twice, and would probably dump you 4 another slut.
another slut?...this is not ok.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by folameme(f): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:

My parent would totally disagree no point telling them.. And we done it severally@ur no2
u've done wah severally?premarital sex?*faints*@19 u're already having sex?smh
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pervert1:
another slut?...this is not ok.
It seems u are the boy she's talking about abi...
AMEBO
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by folameme(f): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:
op,so the boy don enter your well... Seriously 19yrs and you've Done it severally and m sure he is not the first.... op in one word...

you are a wh0re lipsrsealed
God bless u for dis comment imagine!
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sister Funke4Jesuss you are making real sense but your msgs would have been better if it was in a friendly tone.. That aside, all I knw is that anything happening so fast don't seem to last.. The funniest thing is that, most men who go crazy like your bf are most times not reliable, did I say NOT RELIABLE ? Yes !!! Men can promise you the whole world when they are acquinted to you so don't think your bf is different from every other 9ja guys simply because he bought you an engagement rich and also wants to tie ur knot quickly .. I don't care if your so called bf is a graduate or he's rich. From your write-up I can deduce he's not mature yet and can zoom off in pursuit of another lady.. If your so bf could be that desperate to tie ur knot, then it means he doesn't trust you a bit, only if you lack foresight, you should av known he wants to quickly take possesion of you so that you will get into his cage
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1 does the guy have a job?
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by folameme(f): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:
shut ur trap babe,I'm also a young girl like u,d guy didn't force u,u had d right to NO so why are trying to justify ur actions?babe sex is not love ok?its not a priority for a guy who really loves,he's always gonna wait if he knows ur worth,I'm saying all dis becos I'm also a young gal like u babe be smart and keep urself for husband!
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by boombay(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
jaydee87:
@ Bombay wen was ur first time that um calling someone a LovePeddler, cos she said she had sex are u Jesus to judge her or the attorney general of Nigeria, she is being sincere. am sure u did worse than her at that age... u no holy pass
m not even up to 19...m stil a virginundecided
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
folameme:
shut ur trap babe,I'm also a young girl like u,d guy didn't force u,u had d right to NO so why are trying to justify ur actions?babe sex is not love ok?its not a priority for a guy who really loves,he's always gonna wait if he knows ur worth,I'm saying all dis becos I'm also a young gal like u babe be smart and keep urself for husband!
Medicine after death..So so too late..You know,when u try to make shit a beauty,thats the case here..What is wrong can never be right unless if corrected. Sec and relationship are too far apart things..
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by dazzlingd(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:
hello everyone on here...
Please I needyour candid advice.
I and my bf have been together for a year+ and he is so convinced I'm gonna be the mother of his kids, he tells me that all the time.
Recently he bought an engagement.. He wants to take me to his parent, he wants us engaged!
I really I'm confused. I can't even tell my parent. I love him but I don't. Know if I want this.... I'm just 19 and he's 22.. I don't know what to do....
seriously? ?? This can only end in one way.....ur loverboy will outgrow dis sudden rush of emotions for u... he will use u and derive his utility. once u reach ur diminshing returns, u will fade away from his heart and mr loverboy will find a fresh blood better dan u. He will dump ur sorry ass and u my little girl shall weep out ur innocent heart. I wish to be dere to watch u cry. Then u shall join d team "all men are goats". Anyway little girl, enjoy ur pre marital sex and delusional love as long as it last
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
dazzlingd:

seriously? ?? This can only end in one way.....ur loverboy will outgrow dis sudden rush of emotions for u... he will use u and derive his utility. once u reach ur diminshing returns, u will fade away from his heart and mr loverboy will find a fresh blood better dan u. He will dump ur sorry ass and u my little girl shall weep out ur innocent heart. I wish to be dere to watch u cry. Then u shall join d team "all men are goats". Anyway little girl, enjoy ur pre marital sex and delusional love as long as it last
broda may God bless you... When the law of diminishing set in, the guy go swerve her enta BRT Lane
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
y'all should "die on top my matter"....
I'm having premarital sex... Oya Kill urself.
Hypocrites!!!
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
folameme:
...and where in her comment did she say S.EX was a priority?
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:
Hypocrites!!!
young lady calm down and take correction..atleast that's why you opened up this thread. stop acting like you expect everybody to be on yourside...that's why they are calling you a child.

1 Like

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
folameme:

Like seriously...you think we believe you....msthw

"in charles inojie's voice" impossible

2 Likes

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by dazzlingd(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:
Hypocrites!!!
no one really cares about ur feelings, or do u think anyone rly cares? and actually everyone loves a shareful giver
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pervert1:
...and where in her comment did she say S.EX was a priority?
Really I just can't help but wonder
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:

m not even up to 19...m stil a virginundecided

Small pikin...wait till you enter school

na nite class go be your hobby
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pervert1:
young lady calm down and take correction..atleast that's why you opened up this thread. stop acting like you expect everybody to be on yourside...that's why they are calling you a child.
Do dey really need to be that blunt!!?
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Adaeze003(f): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Babes! No need to be mean jor... even 15yr olds r having sex! it's not right but this is not the way to correct them.

Tswaggs you're too young, don't rush into what u can't handle. guess that's all I can say 4 now, sieve the insults from previous posts n heed the advice.

1 Like

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:
Hypocrites!!!
Sorry 4 how we have been criticising u.
But please never marry a guy without your parents blessing. Love always cools believe me.

1 Like

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by boombay(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

Small pikin...wait till you enter school

na nite class go be your hobby
dude m already schooling in france... so f**k off
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:

Really I just can't help but wonder
...well....same here now.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tswaggs1:

Do dey really need to be that blunt!!?
they don't...in person they won't,but here..they'll.

just go through the comments,u will probably see some good advise or at least reasonable comments(even though some are blunt)
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by tosyne2much(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
OP just know that most advice coupled with insults are those things that would help you in making your decisions
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:

dude m already schooling in france... so f**k off

LOL...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ South African Controversial Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shares More Pantless Photos / BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.