Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Getting Engaged @19 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Engaged @19 (7320 Views)

Some Things You Need To Know About Your Partner Before Getting Engaged! / The Fear Of Getting Engaged... / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2014
jaydee87:

It shows how trained you are coming here and pretending u the best, funke I now girls like you. pretend to be the saint while deep down u ain't. tell me u dint av sex before 20? answer the question pls...
Sex is not food, okay. And why do u think it's everybody that had sex before 20. I'm sure u did. But i won't criticise you. I will only advice you to stop doing it. And also, stop m.asturbating (if u do m.asturbate).
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

I quite agree with you.
I think what irked Folameme and most of the people throwing jabs at her is that, she sees nothing wrong in/with doing so. Not really the fact that She's doing it.
You get? I quite agree that they were extremely harsh, but then, different strokes, different folks.

Besides, I think it's in order to make her see reasons, if I have the capacity to do good to One Single Person (Tautology), do I hold back simply because there are a million more who are in the exact same (Tautology again) position? And for obvious reasons, I couldn't possibly reach out to them?

These are my thoughts on the matter.

well said....on the last part though,i don't quite agree because in this part of the world...people tend to disregard the main issue and act like they are/were different when clearly they are not. Don't look at these people the way you look at yourself,some people here are worse than you can ever imagine. Acting like they want to help the girl but believe me...most of the people here will not turn away if they are in the same position and they know better.

1 Like

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

OH shut the Fùck up angryangry

I hate it when people try to form holier than thou undecided

You think because you attached 'Jesus' to your rusty name means you can come to preach rubbish to us

Just stop being a hypocrite angry
What is this one saying? If she were ur sister won't u rebuke her for having pre-marital sex?
It shows the type of person you are.
CRONIC AND UNREPENTANT SINNER
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

What is this one saying? If she were ur sister won't u rebuke her for having pre-marital sex?
have you had this experience b4?
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by naijaboiy: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

Just shut the Fùck Up angry

Fùcking Hypocrite

I also hope to see you in hell undecided

Rubbish angry
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by chibwike(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Fùcking Hypocrite

Rubbish angry
ha
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

see dis one oh! Lie nd tell me u no fcukk dat fyn boy dey upstairs ur flat? Funke4diick
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by valmunich(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Fùcking Hypocrite

Rubbish angry
Hehehe... You dey vex oh grin
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by kmoneyman: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

Waow!
Thanks smiley

I have a project I'm working on, more like "should be working on".
Thing is my head's so blank on what to write about.
Like I've hit a writers' block embarassed

It gets better though.

Yeah, it happens.But what matters is for you to keep brushing up ur writing skill and I assure you that it will get easier to write. That unique way ‎u convey ur message is what most writers thrive on.

1 Like

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by naijaboiy: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe... You dey vex oh grin
Hypocrites abound on NL undecided

You needed to see the way she pounced on the girl just because she humbly came out clean...

Mtcheww,,na you holy pass
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Fùcking Hypocrite

Rubbish angry
Believe me, hell is not something to play with. Infact, u should never wish ur enemy go to hell.
God Bless You.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by naijaboiy: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

Believe me, hell is not something to play with. Infact, u should never wish ur enemy go to hell.
God Bless You.
now you want to form all meek and humble undecided

Just remove that big log of wood in your Fùcking eye before you remove the speck of wood in another person's eye angry

You Need God's blessings more smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Pervert1(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Just remove that big log of wood in your Fùcking eye before you remove the speck of wood in another person's eye angry

amen. Omo u dey vex o.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Do i need to remove a log of wood from my eyes before i can advise someone to stop having pre-marital sex?
I can't blame you. U also engage in it urself and u see nothing wrong with it. U are one of those people that will open their foolish mouth to say there is no God.
U are a disappointment to your family.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

Do i need to remove a log of wood from my eyes before i can advise someone to stop having pre-marital sex?
I can't blame you. U also engage in it urself and u see nothing wrong with it. U are one of those people that will open their foolish mouth to say there is no God.
ohh boyy! Y u dey bring family into dis matter na
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by naijaboiy: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

Well i've told you all what's on my mind...

Because people like you who claim to be Christians are the real hypocrites and they cause stupid religious crisis here and there...

And you are not only a dissapointment to your generation,,but to the God you claim to serve undecided

Fùcking nitwit grin
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Well i've told you all what's on my mind...

Because people like you who claim to be Christians are the real hypocrites and they cause stupid religious crisis here and there...

And you are not only a dissapointment to your generation,,but to the God you claim to serve undecided

Fùcking nitwit grin
What can be in the mouth of an Infidel if not blasphemous utterences.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Awww... So cute! embarassed
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by folameme(f): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
Awww... So cute! embarassed
are u dis dumb?
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
folameme:
are u dis dumb?
. Are you this foolish? shocked

1 Like

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tswaggs1:

Yeah I'm a Nigerian
smh... I sorry for you.. I pity the dude and I weep for your future.

You live to regret the kind of life you are currently leading. At 19, relationship was the last thing on my mind... Fast forward to present day, some 19s are graduate from Uni and here you are talking about engagement... Even had to ask questions which shows you are even considering the rubbish. You are not wise... Guys know and often stare clear of wise girls.

The country is getting worse daily because your likes don't know how to set their priorities right but putting the cart before the horse.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by folameme(f): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
undecided
MarthaK:
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by pillowcase: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Naijaboiy thanks for giving it well to that hypocrite funke4jesuss..She's an example of the prostitutes who comes to nairaland and act like saints.

1 Like

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
hmm
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
pillowcase:
Naijaboiy thanks for giving it well to that hypocrite funke4jesuss..She's an example of the prostitutes who comes to nairaland and act like saints.
Im Shaking My Head For You
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by pillowcase: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

Im Shaking My Head For You
Are u shaking jst ur empty head for me? Why not shake off d dust and log in ur eyes..Nitwit!!
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by jaydee87(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

Sex is not food, okay. And why do u think it's everybody that had sex before 20. I'm sure u did. But i won't criticise you. I will only advice you to stop doing it. And also, stop m.asturbating (if u do m.asturbate).
again u misquote me I Dont masturbate, i used to but that was a long time ago and about sex I dint av sex till after 20....how about u what's ur experience, u never masturbated?
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
jaydee87:
again u misquote me I Dont masturbate, i used to but that was a long time ago and about sex I dint av sex till after 20....how about u what's ur experience, u never masturbated?
I did but i stopped long time ago.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by naijaboiy: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

What can be in the mouth of an Infidel if not blasphemous utterences.
Same infidel that brought my family into this

Just shut the Fùck up angry
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Same infidel that brought my family into this

Just shut the Fùck up angry
What did u bring ur family into that made u feel u are beyond reproach.
Pride Comes Before Fall
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by naijaboiy: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

What did u bring ur family into that made u feel u are beyond reproach.
Pride Comes Before Fall
LMAO gringrin

Now you are not making sense any longer undecided

I've passed across my message to you earlier today and I think that's enough smiley

So you can keep whining smiley

Cheers!! cheesy
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by jaydee87(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

I did but i stopped long time ago.
u seem nice but am still vexed with you cos u attacked me without understanding me.
well most youth did self-service and had sex before 20.
wat u shud do is advice her not make feel rejected cos that's why this forum is here
u know many young females Dont talk about such things with their parents that's why she came to us to advice her. again funke no vex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Just Caught This Girl Cheating (photo) / Upcoming Nigerian Singer King Nina Goes Naked From The Waist Up In New Photos / Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.