Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Getting Engaged @19 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Engaged @19 (7324 Views)

Some Things You Need To Know About Your Partner Before Getting Engaged! / The Fear Of Getting Engaged... / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Funke4Jesuss(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
jaydee87:

u seem nice but am still vexed with you cos u attacked me without understanding me.
well most youth did self-service and had sex before 20.
wat u shud do is advice her not make feel rejected cos that's why this forum is here
u know many young females Dont talk about such things with their parents that's why she came to us to advice her. again funke no vex...
Im sorry too.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Meggy007(f): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Crocz:

Lolz...are you Yoruba?..if I may ask cry

And are you Meggy Bonds?...007? grin

No I'm not.....if I may answer.

Yea....iyam,double oh seven, tha female version though cheesy cool
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by folameme(f): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
2sExy1:
smh... I sorry for you.. I pity the dude and I weep for your future.

You live to regret the kind of life you are currently leading. At 19, relationship was the last thing on my mind... Fast forward to present day, some 19s are graduate from Uni and here you are talking about engagement... Even had to ask questions which shows you are even considering the rubbish. You are not wise... Guys know and often stare clear of wise girls.

The country is getting worse daily because your likes don't know how to set their priorities right but putting the cart before the horse.
God bless u for dis,pls tell her
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Crocz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Meggy007:

No I'm not.....if I may answer.

Yea....iyam,double oh seven, tha female version though cheesy cool

Then can we tango? cheesy...007 cheesy
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by happyjuliet(f): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
kay29000:

You were once engaged at 15? Tell me something. Was it "mummy and daddy" play you are talking about?

Dat one concern u oooooooh.
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by kay29000(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
happyjuliet:

Dat one concern u oooooooh.

Hmm! It took you like a month to respond to my comment. How come?
Re: Getting Engaged @19 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Godbless riffraff for that post, folakememe whatever funke4jesuss and the likes are damn hypocrites, someone came for advise and y'all could do was to talk her down that way! Haba!
Even if you feel it's wrong, you should pass your message across like a well nurtured person, besides its your gadamn opinion, they're adults and it's their private life.
Like the other dude said, looking forward to see you judgemental peeps in hell...
To the op! Riffraff said it all! Its the best advise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hop In and See What My Ex Just Sent Me. Very Useful Though / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. / Does Constant Sex Reduce The Size Of A Man Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.