Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304743 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Raymond4kc: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2008
Hmmmmmmm! am tired. I have been going though this thread and i found out that this is really a bebate between John and the entire member of Christ Embassy.
If i call the result now, it seems as if JOHN is wining. Anyway that is not the main thing.

Now to the point - Most of the CE members always talk about faith, but it might interest u to note that faith can be manifested by any body(whether a Christian or not) and the result will be positive. I like listening to Pst Chris to get something i call CHRISTIAN RELIGION KNOWLEGE. Listen I put it forth to u that ANYBODY THAT HAS AFFECTION FOR
HEAVEN CAN NOT BE THERE. wHY? ( I  KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL ATTACk ME VEHEMENTLY FOR THIS COMMENT, am sorry for that, BUT IT IS the TRUth)

Hey Men and Brethern forget about miracle, for me MIRACLE IS JUST A FULFILMENT OF THE BELIEF WE HAVE IN CHRIST. MIRACLE DOESNT DISTINGUISH CHURCH FROM CHURCH, THE MAIN THING IS , HOW DO U PRACTISE CHRISTIANITY?

Some days back , i saw somebody and i ask him are u a member of Christ Embassy Church? and he said YES, The question is why did i ask him of this particular Church?
Reason: I looked at his Head and Saw that he relaxed his hair,   to be continued
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Raymond4kc: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2008
Why did he relax his hair because HE IS A CHRIS EMBASSY. NOTICE THAT I DID NOT SAY CHRIST EMBASSY, THERE IS NO 'T'

I ADVICE AL MEMBERS OF THIS CHURCH TO DO ONE THING IF THEY REALLY WANT TO SEE GOD AT LAST:
TAKE A DAY AND PRAY SINCERELY, WITH NO ATOM OF GRUDGES OR MALICE IN HEART, ASK GOD THAT HE SHOULD TELL U THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS MATTER, I TELL U MAN CAN DECIEVE U (INCLUDING  PASTOR CHRIS AND MANY OTHER PASTORS) BUT GOD CANNOT DECIEVE U. MAKE THIS PRAYER WITH THE MIND THAT U WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND  THIS TRUTH WILL SAVE U.

STOP DEFENDING UR PASTOR MY FRIEND, ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU THE WAY don't BELIEVE ON WHAT JOHN AND OTHERS ARE SAYING BUT TRY TO KNOW WHAT GOD IS SAYING ABOUT THIS MATTER. MIND U, WHEN MAKING THIS PRAYER, FREE UR MIND (IF U BELIEVE THAT PASTOR CHRIS IS REAL, THEN UR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED IN THAT DIRECTION AND ALSO IF U BELIEVE THAT HE IS FAKE THEN YOUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED IN THAT DIRECTION).   I REST MY CASE HERE. STAYED TUNED.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Raymond4kc: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2008
remember in every rumour, there is an atom of truth
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2008
Raymond4kc:

Hmmmmmmm! am tired. I have been going though this thread and i found out that this is really a bebate between John and the entire member of Christ Embassy.
If i call the result now, it seems as if JOHN is wining. Anyway that is not the main thing.

Now to the point - Most of the CE members always talk about faith, but it might interest u to note that faith can be manifested by any body(whether a Christian or not) and the result will be positive. I like listening to Pst Chris to get something i call CHRISTIAN RELIGION KNOWLEGE. Listen I put it forth to u that ANYBODY THAT HAS AFFECTION FOR
HEAVEN CAN NOT BE THERE. wHY? ( I  KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL ATTACk ME VEHEMENTLY FOR THIS COMMENT, am sorry for that, BUT IT IS the TRUth)

Hey Men and Brethern forget about miracle, for me MIRACLE IS JUST A FULFILMENT OF THE BELIEF WE HAVE IN CHRIST. MIRACLE DOESNT DISTINGUISH CHURCH FROM CHURCH, THE MAIN THING IS , HOW DO U PRACTISE CHRISTIANITY?

Some days back , i saw somebody and i ask him are u a member of Christ Embassy Church? and he said YES, The question is why did i ask him of this particular Church?
Reason: I looked at his Head and Saw that he relaxed his hair,   to be continued

The act of God to confirm His words with Signs and Wonders(Miracles) does not prove that the channels used are most holy, but in fulfillment of the integrity of God's word demonstrated by the Power of the Holy Ghost. You cannot seprate God's word from signs and wonders(Miracles). He loves seeing His elected(His Children) freed and sound in all things.

The angel of the Lord said to Mary in Luke 1:45; "And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord."

Do you know why I said I love Jesus so much? He looks at the heart and mortals look outwardly judging it to be the righteousness of God. A thousand times wrong. Looking religiously is not Godliness. The state and motive of your heart counts more to God. See David's relationship with God, it's amazing! And many others. There will be surprises regarding who will go to heaven or not. Why? It doesn't matter how powerful and religious anyone may be. Miracle pastor, apostle and evagelist, great man of God, whatever! If hate(unforgiveness) is found in you at your transition, you'll probably miss it all.  Love(Agape) is the acceptable law of God, for every other thing proceeds from Love and ends up in Love.

I refuse to play religion and it's politics among Christians. The play of religion has denied the move of the Holy Ghost in His realities, maninfesting God's presence that wroughts Miracles in churchs, not because they are not serving God right or not holy. Serious politics amongst believers and lack of knowledge. Hosea 4:6

When a pastor stands on the pulpit leaving the good News of our Lord Jesus Christ with the primary assignment to convert souls to Jesus and manifest the fruits of the Spirit of God in Power. He/She begins to preach about other pastors and Churches, thinkng that he is defending God and Christianity. May be he is most holier than others. That's Politics. It denies the manifestation of God's power.

When you walk in Love and Faith, believing in the integrity of God's word, you will definitely walk in Power and the Fullness of His glory. Jesus is Lord. Jesus is Love. Glory! Hallelujah!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Horus(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2008
Raymond4kc:

MIRACLE DOESNT DISTINGUISH CHURCH FROM CHURCH, THE MAIN THING IS , HOW DO U PRACTISE CHRISTIANITY?

The scammers doesnt distinguish churh from church,the main thing is how do they practice the scams.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2008
Ollajay:

FINAL NOTE:

SIR JOHN, THANK YOU FOR TELLING US ABOUT THE PST CHRIS' ''FRAUD''. NOW LEAVE people ALONE TO TAKE their DECISION TO EITHER BELIEVE YOUR INFO OR NOT. IF THEY CHOSE TO BELIEVE YOUR INFO, FINE. BUT IF THEY CHOSE TO FOLLOW PST CHRIS AFTER HEARING YOUR ''TRUTH'', THEN ''LET THEIR BLOOD BE ON their OWN HEADS.'' OR MUST people BELIEVE YOU BY FORCE. ARE YOU NOT ALSO HUMAN? Can't YOU BE LYING AND BE JUST ANOTHER FRAUD?

IF YOU CONTINUE TO FORCE YOUR ''TRUTH'' ON people, I WILL HAVE GOOD REASONS TO BELIEVE YOU ARE EITHER A PST CHRIS' HATER, OR YOU ARE ONLY OUT TO SMEAR HIM OR RIDICLE HIM.''

THIS WILL BE THE CASE FOR EXAMPLE WHERE people HAVE EXPERIENCES WITH PST CHRIS THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM YOURS.

please LET people TAKE their DECISIONS. LET THE HOLY SPIRIT CONVINCE WHOEVER HE WILL.

THANKS!

You seem to get it all wrong here, and I may want to think that you have not been following this thread objectively. I have in no way forced my story or my opinion on anybody. I posted a story which happens to be a candid narration of my observations and experience at the Healing School of Christ Embassy. I had taken into consideration the reactions and responses this kind of story will generate before posting it especially considering the status of the personality involved. Most of my posts on this thread have mainly been responses to questions directed to me (I think you should take time to go through them).
I am also fully aware that when it comes to deception, you cannot fully persuade everybody involved to accept the truth; even the Pharaoh was heart hardened after seeing all the wonders of God. Yet we must tell the truth, yet we must expose falsehood, yet we must rebuke unrighteousness.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2008
hubreality:

The act of God to confirm His words with Signs and Wonders(Miracles) does not prove that the channels used are most holy, but in fulfillment of the integrity of God's word demonstrated by the Power of the Holy Ghost. You cannot seprate God's word from signs and wonders(Miracles). He loves seeing His elected(His Children) freed and sound in all things.

you people and deciet. Do you know the "gifts and callings of God" are withouth repentance? Meaning a fallen prophet can still "perform" magic aka miracles?

did you know that the devil is an angel of light and can also perform "signs and wonders"?

Do you know Pharaoh's magicians could also perform "signs and wonders"?

lol you're living in a wordless bubble. Sorry to say.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2008
kaydkay:

2. For the Poster - It seems you went to the healing school with the sole aim of discrediting the whole program probably the reason why ur friend didn't get his healing. One thing I want you to know is that there were still blind, lame, dumb& deaf and all sort of sick people during the time My Lord and Jesus Christ walked the earth but it doen't make Him any less the Messiah to me. Christianity is a personal thing/affair - U reap what u personally sow. If the man is winning souls and converting many to Christ then please leave himi be. Listen to his preachings and don't watch his miracle programs. Chikena!!

I went to the healing school because I believed God was doing mighty things through the ministry of Pastor Chris. I also went because I believe in the scripture that says:

"if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Mt 18:19"

I did also mention in my first post that I was at that time a major financial partner of the ministry; how would I have the intention of discrediting a ministry where not less than 40% of my income goes monthly and sometimes the whole of my income ( I work with a multinational company). How would I have wanted to run down a man whom I have a mini library of his books and messages? Did you think it was easy for me to bear what I saw? I literally cried everyday for weeks on end and prayed for courage to accept the truth. I have that courage now and oh what peace it has brought.

It is true that Jesus could not perform mighty miracles in his hometown because of their unbelief (not his inability) "Mark 6:5-6 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.
."

Pastor Chris in several of his messages has twisted this scripture to support his inability to perform miracles by saying that Jesus tried to heal in his hometown but failed, in fact he (Pastor Chris) gave an example by saying that Jesus must have told a lame man to get up and walk and it didn't work. This is rank heresy and an insult on the person of Jesus.
My brethren will it be proper to just sit down and watch Gods children being fleeced with such heretical statements? even Paul by the Spirit could tell if one had faith to be healed before he ministered how much more Jesus
"Acts 14:8-10
And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:
The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,
Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked"

Apart from his hometown where the people were not healed because of their unbelief, this is what the bible says about every other place that Jesus went
please read these scriptures, pause for a while, think and then tell me if I'm another Pastor Chris hater or someone who is just stating his point objectively. The choice is yours to make

Mt 4:24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

Mt 12:15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

Lu 4:40 Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.

Lu 6:17- 19 And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases; And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.
And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

Notice from these scriptures that Jesus always healed 'all' and 'every' sick person he came in contact with; he didn't have a special 'healing line' where some people were screened out and some were allowed. Everyone that ever needed the touch of the master got it and was healed completely.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2008
Sir John, do you know that, as a born again Christian and filled with the Holy Ghost, you were also commissioned like pastor Chris to heal the sick in the name of Jesus and show forth the glory of God. Pastor Chris is not the faith required for any sick folk to get healed nor is he Christ Jesus. He only operates on that divine gift of healing given to every believer. Then what could be the difference? Insight and faith in the knowledge of God's word and the ministry of the Holy Ghost. It's a pity seeing people comparing the act of magic with the miracles wrought by the dynamic word of God and the matchless name of Jesus. The devil is defeated already by the resurrection power of Jesus. Comparing the two together is an insult to Jehovah God and His dynamic living word. Find out and face your own calling in life that will make you a blessing to people arround you, causing rejoicing in heaven on souls saved through you. It may not be a pastoral calling. Just keep your head straight in faith and in love.
You're not wiser than God who annoints and gives freely His numerous Spiritual gifts without repentance. God bless you as you do in Jesus Name, Amen.
Happy Sunday to you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
Still basking in the blessings from IPPC waow!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
hubreality:

Sir John, do you know that, as a born again Christian and filled with the Holy Ghost, you were also commissioned like pastor Chris to heal the sick in the name of Jesus and show forth the glory of God. Pastor Chris is not the faith required for any sick folk to get healed nor is he Christ Jesus. He only operates on that divine gift of healing given to every believer. Then what could be the difference? Insight and faith in the knowledge of God's word and the ministry of the Holy Ghost. It's a pity seeing people comparing the act of magic with the miracles wrought by the dynamic word of God and the matchless name of Jesus. The devil is defeated already by the resurrection power of Jesus. Comparing the two together is an insult to Jehovah God and His dynamic living word. Find out and face your own calling in life that will make you a blessing to people arround you, causing rejoicing in heaven on souls saved through you. It may not be a pastoral calling. Just keep your head straight in faith and in love.
You're not wiser than God who annoints and gives freely His numerous Spiritual gifts without repentance. God bless you as you do in Jesus Name, Amen.
Happy Sunday to you.

Hubreality,
I am fully aware that as Christians, we have been endued with the power of the Holy Spirit and have been given authority over demons and sickness. I equally believe in the gifts of the Spirit as discussed by Apostle Paul in
I Corinthians 12:8-11,
"For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."

However, we must be careful to note that nobody has exclusive right to these gifts as they are given “to every man severally as he wills” secondly, these gifts are subject to the sovereign will of Almighty God and not ours. Another thing you should know hubreality is that not every Christian has these special gift of healings or miracles; its important we understand this fact otherwise we would be living in a fools paradise.

Now hubreality, unlike Pastor Chris, I have not claimed to have a special gift of healing or miracles; if I did, then I should live up to it like some of the Apostles did. Apart from claiming to have the special gifts of healing and miracles, Pastor Chris claims (and teaches same) that the new creation was recreated on terms of equality with God. He teaches that we possess the same miracle working and creative abilities as God (wow!!) and that we have exactly the same ability Jesus had when he walked the earth.

He makes all these bogus claims and yet he would not minister to real cases of physical disability and deformity (if you believe he actually does, then you have been misguided); doesnt this show that he doesnt posses these special gifts afterall or that he does not have the same ability as Jesus contrary to what he teaches. It is such erroneous beliefs as these that will push a man to stage miracles in order to replicate the acts of Jesus. For someone to teach that the born again Christian is in the same class as God, he sure has put himself in a tight corner and would do anything to get out of it.

My dear hubreality, these false teachings find its root from ‘The Word of Faith Movement’ and its associated demonic doctrines which elevates man to the level of God and reduces God to the level of a mere man.
I love you once more hubreality but "Open rebuke is better than secret love." Proverbs 27:5
Be wise!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by prizeless(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hey Sir John, and all the anti and pro- Christ Embassy folks, hi to u all.

One thing I have discovered in my few days on earth is that 98% of the problems that people face is caused or initiated by their own hands. The bible teaches that u be quick to hear and slow to speak so that u don't get into trouble. U dont make a vow or utter a statement before an angel and then later say u are sorry or it was a mistake.

U don't castigate any man God has ordained to work for Him whether He is doing well or not. All u do is pray for u thats if u really do love him. David learnt this lesson and even though he had several opportunities to take Saul's life, he refused.

The bible says, who are u to judge another man's servant, can u make him stand or fall? It also saysa man is ensnared by his words and in the mulititude of words, sin is inevitable.

Sir John, if u have been a partner with healing school for years and u don't know how to treat issues like this and u bring it to the public for ridicule and scutiny, then I think, u have just began to thread paths that even u urself might regret u ever did.

Remember, God is no respecter of persons, what He does for one, He will do for another.

If u will diligently harken to the words of the law and observe everything in it, I will set u on high above all the nations of the earth.

Blessed are the who stand not in the congregation of sinners, no sit in the midst of the scornful, but their delight is in the law of the Lord and on it they meditate day and night, they shall be like a tree planted by the streams of water, and whatsoever he doeth shall PROSPER.

Shalom all!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2008
We have here a "prizeless" mishmash of poorly understood scripture.

prizeless:

One thing I have discovered in my few days on earth is that 98% of the problems that people face is caused or initiated by their own hands. The bible teaches that u be quick to hear and slow to speak so that u don't get into trouble. U don't make a vow or utter a statement before an angel and then later say u are sorry or it was a mistake.

What have the above verses got to do with the issue? undecided

prizeless:

U don't castigate any man God has ordained to work for Him whether He is doing well or not. All u do is pray for u thats if u really do love him. David learnt this lesson and even though he had several opportunities to take Saul's life, he refused.

1. Nothing here is even akin to "castigating", rather it is a warning to the deluded that God is not mocked by those who openly use his name to defraud the sheeple.

2. Paul openly rebuked Peter for refusing to eat with gentiles . . . where did you read that Peter went round telling Paul not to "castigate" a man God has ordained? If anyone had a right to use this excuse there was none better than Peter who walked with Christ in the flesh for 3 yrs.

3. The same bible says we shld rebuke and reproof.

prizeless:

The bible says, who are u to judge another man's servant, can u make him stand or fall? It also saysa man is ensnared by his words and in the mulititude of words, sin is inevitable.

You are using scripture that is not relevant in this context. Paul was talking about christians who think they are more spiritually superior than others. this is not the case here, i'm sure even sirJohn is not considering himself spiritually more mature than Pastor Chris.

Rather the issue here is about exposing FALSE DOCTRINE and fraudulent claims of "miracles".

prizeless:

Blessed are the who stand not in the congregation of sinners, no sit in the midst of the scornful, but their delight is in the law of the Lord and on it they meditate day and night, they shall be like a tree planted by the streams of water, and whatsoever he doeth shall PROSPER.

Shalom all!!!

Again how has your recourse to "spiritual jingoism" addressed the main issue?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:33am On Nov 24, 2008
prizeless:

Sir John, if u have been a partner with healing school for years and u don't know how to treat issues like this and u bring it to the public for ridicule and scutiny, then I think, u have just began to thread paths that even u yourself might regret u ever did.

"Touch Not the Lord's Anointed," The familiar recourse of the deceiver and the deceived whenever falsehood and deceit is being exposed. Perhaps we should take a moment to trash this issue once and for all.
Let’s take a look at the scripture for a moment:

"And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance; When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it. When they went from one nation to another, and from one kingdom to another people; He suffered no man to do them wrong; yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." (Psalm 105:10-15.)

Many preachers today teach that if anyone criticizes them, or finds fault with them in any way, or goes against their wishes, then that miserable fellow has "Touched the Lord's anointed." Many eloquent sermons have been preached to warn those who would dare commit such a sin that they face the unmitigated wrath of Almighty God. But is it what that verse really talks about?

The immediate context of the verse is a reference to the patriarch Jacob, who was not an ordained preacher, at least not as we would understand that concept today. Just what kind of hazard was Jacob in fear of as he wandered from one nation to another people? Did he live in mortal dread that someone, somewhere, would criticize him? No, his concern was that the heathen would use physical violence against him. Read his complaint in

Genesis 34:30: "And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house."

It is clear that to touch the Lord's anointed is to commit an act of physical violence against the one anointed by God. It does not refer to those who verbally attack and criticize a preacher and his doctrine. Such verbal attacks may be quite wrong and sinful, and in some cases they may be commendable and necessary

(see Jesus criticizing the Pharisees in Matthew 23, Paul criticizing Peter in Galatians 2:14-21, Paul versus the Judaizers in Galatians 5:12, Philippians 3:2, etc.) but they are not covered by the idea "Touch not the Lord's anointed."

You made reference to I Samuel 24:6-7, where David had an opportunity to have King Saul killed, but refused to take advantage of it: "And he said unto his men, The Lord forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the Lord. So David stayed his servants with these words, and suffered them not to rise against Saul. But Saul rose up out of the cave, and went on his way." Immediately afterward, David publicly criticized Saul in front of 3000 of Saul's troops, as well as his own 600 men, saying "The Lord judge between me and thee, and the Lord avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee. As sayeth the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked, but mine hand shall not be upon thee." (1 Samuel 24:12-13.) No one seemed to feel that David was touching the Lord's anointed by this open rebuke of Saul. It is clear that to touch the Lord's anointed involved violence against his person, not criticism, rebuke or reproof.

Why, then, do we hear so much whining from preachers today who warn their followers, and their critics, not to touch the Lord's anointed? Just what do these preachers have to hide, and what are they so anxious to cover up?

To rebuke a preacher who has committed errors of false doctrine or practice cannot be the sin of touching the Lord's anointed, because it does not involve the use or threat of physical violence. Such rebuke is appropriate and even commanded in certain instances. "But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed." (Galatians 2:11.) "Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith." (Titus 1:13.) "Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear," (1 Timothy 5:19-20.) The office of elder here is the same as the scriptural office of bishop or pastor and they could not be higher in rank than the Apostle Peter, who Paul rebuked publicly before the congregation of Antioch.

WHO THEN IS THE LORDS ANOINTED?
Since we are instructed so many times that we must not touch the Lord's anointed, it might help to check out the New Testament and find out just who are the Lord's anointed today. In 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 we read;
"Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; who also hath sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts." The Apostle John tells us, "But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things,  But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." (1 John 2:20,27.)

There we have it - all Christians are the Lord's anointed. How could it be otherwise? In Old Testament times, only some believers were priests, but in this age of grace, we are all priests: "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ ,  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:5,9.)

So my dear Prizeless, in the light of this glorious truth,  you are just as guilty because I am also the Lords Anointed.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2008
prizeless:

One thing I have discovered in my few days on earth is that 98% of the problems that people face is caused or initiated by their own hands. The bible teaches that u be quick to hear and slow to speak so that u don't get into trouble. U don't make a vow or utter a statement before an angel and then later say u are sorry or it was a mistake.

Sir John, if u have been a partner with healing school for years and u don't know how to treat issues like this and u bring it to the public for ridicule and scutiny, then I think, u have just began to thread paths that even u yourself might regret u ever did.

Remember, God is no respecter of persons, what He does for one, He will do for another.

If u will diligently harken to the words of the law and observe everything in it, I will set u on high above all the nations of the earth.

Shalom all!!!

Your post was actually priceless, My people will say a word is enough for the wise
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:12am On Nov 24, 2008
Pepeye, isn't it so glaring how your recent posts and that of Hubreality no longer contain insults and personal attacks against me and other forum members who want to stand for the truth. This is obviously because you have been openly and publicly criticized and rebuked by forum members on this thread.

That is the whole idea! Look what open criticism has done to you and hubreality, now imagine what it would do if Pastor Chris visited this thread and found out that someone knows about his 'little secret'; like you, he would definitely buckle up.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by bollyaddy: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2008
Now hubreality, unlike Pastor Chris, I have not claimed to have a special gift of healing or miracles; if I did, then I should live up to it like some of the Apostles did. Apart from claiming to have the special gifts of healing and miracles, Pastor Chris claims (and teaches same) that the new creation was recreated on terms of equality with God. He teaches that we possess the same miracle working and creative abilities as God (wow!!) and that we have exactly the same ability Jesus had when he walked the earth.

He makes all these bogus claims and yet he would not minister to real cases of physical disability and deformity (if you believe he actually does, then you have been misguided); doesnt this show that he doesnt posses these special gifts afterall or that he does not have the same ability as Jesus contrary to what he teaches. It is such erroneous beliefs as these that will push a man to stage miracles in order to replicate the acts of Jesus. For someone to teach that the born again Christian is in the same class as God, he sure has put himself in a tight corner and would do anything to get out of it.
My dear hubreality, these false teachings find its root from ‘The Word of Faith Movement’ and its associated demonic doctrines which elevates man to the level of God and reduces God to the level of a mere man.
I love you once more hubreality but "Open rebuke is better than secret love." Proverbs 27:5
Be wise!!

[quote][/quote]

@SIR JOHN
We have the same ability as Jesus,the question to everyone one of us is, why cant we do what Jesus did,live our lives absolutely by his word.
That saying that we are born into the same class as God will put oneself in a tight corner and would do anything to get out of it IS NOT TRUE.

Going by ur post,just because your sick folk was not healed,doesnt make it not real,yeah is not everybody that hands is been laid on and that is not to say that they are all people with real cases of physical disability and deformity.i will say we have different stories,i know of people with such cases that were prayed for and they got healed. there is no doubt that is everyone that are healed but am telling u there were people that are been healed .
JOHN ,ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE NO MATTER WHAT.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2008
John, Your claims are so empty, showing the level of your faith in God's word you quote but denies the power therein. Nothing is secret in the healing school. Remember, it's not only held in Nigeria. How come your mindset is centered on negativism. An acid test for True Love is when you actually interceed in prayers for your brethren even enemies. I have proofs of God's doings via His word. If we may be political in this matter,then you lost by 99%. Why? Out of the millions in more than 200 countries who have benefited through the grace on pastor Chris ministry , you're the one complaining. May be we will interceed in prayers for you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by pastort1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2008
A piece of advice for Hubreality & Pepeye. I've read all your comments, and i know you love pastor Chris. But i'll advise you to spend more of your time taking the gospel to the nations of the world through this medium, rather than wasting your time responding to comments from the pit of hell.
I believe these are distractions and tools of the devil. Be wise! Be focused! You don't win a race looking back.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ow11(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
SirJohn,

When you opened this thread, I specifically asked for proofs to buttress your claim. You did that and I am amazed the people accusing you have not bothered to read your claim or try to offer explanations to the anomaly you pointed out. Instead they have continued to attack your person and post 'scriptural drivel' that makes one wonder if they still read their bible or just listen to someone's interpretation of the bible and take that as 'rhema' from heaven.

Your expose on the goings on in the healing school will definately help some people change the way they approach the issue of healing while it would be nothing more than rubbish to others. So I would suggest you do something like paulipopo and bring a closing commentary to this thread. The apologists have shown that they would not face the question you posed initially and would only continue to attack your faith and belief in Jesus. Let those of us who have learnt something new take what we want and move on. You can only point out anomalies when you see one but can't convince everyone (that's why CE isn't the only evangelical church in Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2008
hubreality:

Why? Out of the millions in more than 200 countries who have benefited through the grace on pastor Chris ministry , you're the one complaining. May be we will interceed in prayers for you.
What a load of bull, On the contrary there are millions of people in Nigeria and every other place Pastor chris has branches of his buisness practise (defintely nothing close to 200 countries) that can testify that his "miracles" are of questionable authenticity. If his miracles are verifiable, why did he have to stop airing Atmosphere for miracles on our local T.V stations.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by osisi6(f): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2008
Let us as Christians be careful about the way we tear each other down.
The OP has given his experiences and they are just that --His very own experiences.
Let's not use this as an opportunity to tear Christianity and Christians down.
Most of those responding may have never been to Christ embassy or have first hand knowledge of the ministry but they're here blowing trumpets and adding jara.

The Lord knows those who are his and if Pastor Chris is a man of God,God will reward him of all his faithfullness and work of the ministry but if he and his men have used the grace we have received in a deceitful manner as the poster has alledged,he shall also get his due reward.
We serve a God that not only sees the secrets of men but also knows the very intent of our hearts.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2008
Pepeye:

Your post was actually priceless, My people will say a word is enough for the wise

i'm not sure you bothered to read the rebutals on his "priceless" post. His post, as has been rightly pointed out, is filled with scriptural drivel that he clearly does not understand. It stands to reason that ow11's post also refers to you:

ow11:

When you opened this thread, I specifically asked for proofs to buttress your claim. You did that and [size=14pt]I am amazed the people accusing you have not bothered to read your claim or try to offer explanations to the anomaly you pointed out. Instead they have continued to attack your person and post 'scriptural drivel'[/size] that makes one wonder if they still read their bible or just listen to someone's interpretation of the bible and take that as 'rhema' from heaven.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
hubreality:

Nothing is secret in the healing school. Remember, it's not only held in Nigeria. How come your mindset is centered on negativism. An acid test for True Love is when you actually interceed in prayers for your brethren even enemies. I have proofs of God's doings via His word. If we may be political in this matter,then you lost by 99%. Why? Out of the millions in more than 200 countries who have benefited through the grace on pastor Chris ministry , you're the one complaining. May be we will interceed in prayers for you.

My dear, all I ask is for you to attend the next session of the Healing School and see things for yourself and stop trying to fight for a course you know nothing about.
Contrary to your flawed statistical analysis, I do have other witnesses. please read the stories in the links:
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/21092/chris-oyakhilome-3
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/21091/chris-oyakhilome-2
The bible makes it abundantly clear that "in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established"
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
*osisi:

Let us as Christians be careful about the way we tear each other down.

Sorry osisi, i must disagree with you here. This thread is not meant to "tear" christians down but to place our actions side by side with the bible and see whether they are in agreement or not. Unfortunately the Pst Chris praise-singers are only interested in personal attacks and spiritual psychobabble.

Sir John raised some points on his last post - Christ, Paul and co openly rebuked  others . . . the brethren did not consider it "tearing down". How many of us would have accused Paul of this if we were a part of the galatian church that he called "foolish"?

*osisi:

Most of those responding may have never been to Christ embassy or have first hand knowledge of the ministry but they're here blowing trumpets and adding jara.

We dont need to have attended CE before. The responses from the members is frightening . . . it reads more like a collection of people brainwashed to the extent they would rather attack personality than address issues pertaining to their "ministry".

*osisi:

The Lord knows those who are his and if Pastor Chris is a man of God,God will reward him of all his faithfullness and work of the ministry but if he and his men have used the grace we have received in a deceitful manner as the poster has alledged,he shall also get his due reward.
We serve a God that not only sees the secrets of men but also knows the very intent of our hearts.

We also serve a God who was bold enough to call out the hypocrisy of the pharisees to their face.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by osisi6(f): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2008
Men and Brethren,

I am very disturbed.  I am also very sad.  I followed this thread from post #1.  I have been very reluctant to say something in here for a number of reasons:

- I made a choice to be of blessing to people I come across and not a stumbling block
- I am careful not to dissuade others, since many people read one’s contributions
- Not wanting the name of Christ to be ridiculed, which the thread could potentially degenerate into
- I abhor arguments, especially the types that lead nowhere
- Hoping the issues raised will be addressed objectively
- Don’t want to be labelled ‘an accuser of the brethren’

However, having read up till now and seeing the way my brethren tend to divert issues and rather discuss/defend persons, I became very disturbed indeed.  Let me state here before I am wrongly accused, that:

- I am a believer (born-again, spirit-filled, tongue-talking. . .) and I believe in miracles, the healing ministry and manifestations of the Spirit
- I have ministered healings on people and have received healings/miracles myself by others’ ministrations
- I have been blessed by some of Pator Chris' teachings (and he can teach!)
- I see CE members as my brethren too, having the same heavenly Father (I am not a member of CE).

Knowing fully well that every idle word I speak will be accounted for, I speak therefore with every sense of responsibility.

SirJohn brought an issue up, backed up with strong evidences which can stand to any scrutiny in any court of law.  He supplied eye witness accounts (both his and his sick friend), names of those involved (including pastors, staff, workers of CE Healing school), pictures of people he saw during the healing sessions he attended as captured in the CE Magazine, other evidences including pictures from South Africa (also from the magazine) evidently showing a lady pictured using two different wheelchairs on the same day and captioned as ‘the wheelchair that has carried her all her life’.

Reading objectively as a Christian, this tales are too vivid to be fabricated and very disturbing to say the least, especially with the pictures (from CE source) corroborating his accounts.  Please my brethren from CE, take some minutes to read his accounts and check the pictures and links objectively and sincerely.  These things should make every Christian sad if true.  The poster is not saying miracles are not real, but he gave what could be exhibits of deliberate deception, mis-information, stage-management and hypocrisy!

A colleague of mine narrated how he saw a neighbour of his (who could talk and hear) on TV in one of those ‘Atmosphere for Miracles’ meetings posing as a deaf and dumb being ministered unto.  When he confronted him after he came back, he was told he was paid for it!  On the other hand, a woman testified in my church (not CE) how she got her healing in CE Healing School.  Even Jesus could not perform miracles in certain places like Nazareth.  

If someone was healed during a healing session why not say so?  If the healing took place before hands were laid, why present it as make-belief before a live audience?  Does it make the healing any more authentic?  If someone could walk before (according to SirJohn’s account) why put him/her on a wheelchair (s)he didn’t come with, only to be recorded as being crippled on that same wheelchair all their lives?  And if it happens the person didn’t get his/her healing, why make the public believe so?  It is this alleged deception that is the crux of this thread and not belief in miracles!  Ananaias and Saphirra paid dearly for deception with their own lives.  It is that serious to the Holy Spirit.

Without being presumptuous, I must say the responses from CE members have been disappointing.  The poster made it clear he is a Christian, believed in miracles, is a member of CE and also a financial partner and has been under Pastor Chris’ ministry.  Why then go ahead to attack his person instead of addressing the issues he raised? He doesn’t appear to have any reason to lie and discredit a ministry he is a member of if he hasn’t seen and witnessed certain things that are disturbing to him.  Also, he made it clear he has tried severally to raise it up with the hierarchy of CE but rebuffed, hence his decision to go public.

I understand the fact that we all have duties to defend our pastors and ministries (after all Peter tried to defend Jesus when he was being arrested), but does this mean they should not stand up to scrutiny?  Even when what appears to be concrete evidences of deception (or half-truth at best) are being brought up?

Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our Faith was examined and found blameless:

Luke 23:13-14 Pilate summoned the chief priests and the rulers and the people, and said to them, "You brought this man to me as one who incites the people to rebellion, and behold, having examined Him before you, I have found no guilt in this man regarding the charges which you make against Him.

John 14:30 "I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me;

Therefore it behooves us as followers of the Master to be blameless too when scrutinized:

Phil 2:14-15 Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,

Titus 1:7 Because an overseer is God's servant manager, he must be blameless. He must not be arrogant or irritable. He must not drink too much, be a violent person, or make money in shameful ways.

Brethren, instead of faith-speak let’s examine the things being brought up and refute the evidences if untrue.  This way we prove ourselves.  And if they are things we have no answer against, it is golden to say so or maintain silence.  I believe as followers of Christ, we shouldn’t be afraid of being tested/examined if we know those things we are being accused of are not true.

Sigh!  Lord, purge Your church.

Analytical,you indeed do have the Holy Spririt indwelling in you.

If I were a member of Christ Embassy,I would heed this advice to the T.
That would seperate those who worship God in Spirit and in truth from those who worship man.
Everyone will stand alone on that day to give account of his stewardship.
let all men be liars and God alone be true
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
ow11:

Your expose on the goings on in the healing school will definitely help some people change the way they approach the issue of healing while it would be nothing more than rubbish to others. So I would suggest you do something like paulipopo and bring a closing commentary to this thread. The apologists have shown that they would not face the question you posed initially and would only continue to attack your faith and belief in Jesus. Let those of us who have learnt something new take what we want and move on. You can only point out anomalies when you see one but can't convince everyone (that's why CE isn't the only evangelical church in Nigeria).

ow11,
I appreciate your responses on this thread. However, Pepeye, Hubreality, Donnie, Pastor t and others are not the reason for this thread. As at the time of this post, this thread has had over 2500 visits, this number makes the apologists on this thread so inconsequential. Besides many objective readers viewing this thread can tell that none of them have truthfully addressed the issues on ground.
Their responses on this thread have further exposed their lack of understanding of Gods word, as they have constantly evaded a clear matter and sought refuge in the words of 'Pastor Chris'.
You think you have seen proofs ow11? relax theres more to come
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ John

You‘re frantically in dire need to be reckon here in n/l. Atleast  what you could not achieve in real/land u obviously hope to do so in n/l.

But I hate to burst your bubbles because you’re still one of the insignificant masses, a street urchin, painstakingly trying to be make a point

It’ll take you donkey years to get the levels of pastors in BL, not to talk of Pst Chris

But beyond all this, Pastor Chris’s journey in life has been in one direction ONLY;

Upward and Forward!!!

Really you deserve some PITY, if all you’ve set out to achieve in life is to expose Pst Chris via N/L

Evidently, lack of purpose in life has led to frustration, envy and bitterness in many lives

And as for your teaming loyalist like david, they really don’t count; because they re as insignificant as you are, 

Making noise only here in n/l
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AKO1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2008
You are angry.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
pastor t:

A piece of advice for Hubreality & Pepeye. I've read all your comments, and i know you love pastor Chris. But i'll advise you to spend more of your time taking the gospel to the nations of the world through this medium, rather than wasting your time responding to comments from the pit of hell.
I believe these are distractions and tools of the devil. Be wise! Be focused! You don't win a race looking back.

@ Pastor t

That was Word!!!!

I would rather not trade barbs with dudes from the pit of hell.

Obviously these are distractions and tools of the devil

I would try and heed to your good counsel pastor
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
SirJohn:

Pepeye, isn't it so glaring how your recent posts and that of Hubreality no longer contain insults and personal attacks against me and other forum members who want to stand for the truth. This is obviously because you have been openly and publicly criticized and rebuked by forum members on this thread.

That is the whole idea! Look what open criticism has done to you and hubreality, now imagine what it would do if Pastor Chris visited this thread and found out that someone knows about his 'little secret'; like you, he would definitely buckle up.

A_K_O:

You are angry.

not really AKO
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
Pepeye:

@ Pastor t

That was Word!!!!

I would rather not trade barbs with dudes from the pit of hell.

Obviously these are distractions and tools of the devil

I would try and heed to your good counsel pastor

How truly are the scriptures fulfilled before our very eyes . . . 2 Tim4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

How much can you "love" a mere mortal that those who try to point out scriptural discrepancy are refered to as "dudes from the pit of hell".

Indeed you may not be angry but it is obvious that you are brainwashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.