Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal (43082 Views)

Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Truckpusher(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
The report is neither true nor legitimate, neither did it change anything but instead further exposed the government as a government of fraud and deceit that is embarrassing Nigeria in the int'l scene
Why would the report be true or change anything when all you guys do all day is to curse and abuse the President without proferring any worthy solution.
APC is an angry peoples party and in their quest to take over the corridors of power they are more than willing to say and do anything .The image of the country doesn't mean anything to them it's all about occupying Aso Rock and steal just like their PDP counterpart .

APC is being managed by the same bunch of thieves that left PDP.
Show me one man in APC that isn't corrupt.
I'd rather stick to the devil I know than the angel I cannot figure out his face.
PDP all the way until a formidable and credible party shows up and not some bunch of disgruntled PDP members masquerading themselves as opposition party members.

13 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I hope your account has not being hacked.

This one you are supporting GEJ

I hope you have seen the darkness in APC

Well time will tell if you were sleeping and typing

The gusua girls secondary sch drop out turn part time curtain tailor and full time APC e tout chair lady is being sarcastic for she has nothing to add as is usually the case

Check out her posts they are usually not more than 2 sentences and will include an insult to Jonathan

Why people take this fat ugly single mother seriously here beats my imagination

Can you see yourself after a hard day of work having a beer with that slob discussing politics?

2 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by BlackTechnology: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
mekadinho:
Why do we call Naija giant of Africa self? Going to SA to buy arms is an insult abeg, it should be the other way round, we should be the one selling weapons to SA and other countries in Africa. A country that was governed by 8 or more, military heads of state....? Still importing rocket launchers, helicopters and AK47s? No naaa.....

God bless you

GEJ Till 2019

#InvolveOurHigherInstitutionsInWeaponsDevelopmentAsDICONmassProduce

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by skotch(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
Front page please! I knew Government was right after all! tongue

GEJ till infinity!

grin grin grin

WTF!
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by holax: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Quick quick

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by manuelzz(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
Propaganda cum propagandum. Monies have changed hand. After almost a month? How long does it take to verify the legitimacy or otherwise of a transaction? How can a legitimate deal be made by flying cash around undocumented without the presence of senior officials from the office of the National Security Adviser nor Ministry of Defense nor any of the Service Chiefs. What kind of a deal that will contravene the laws of Money laundering and the CBN cashless policy.. What kind of a "legitimate" deal that will use a private jet belonging to a "Pastor" and Jonathan's ally, ex Armed robber(lols) and controversial figure rather than one of the over 12Presidential Jet? Very funny

It doesn't add up at all. This Jonathanians are not smart at all.

Barcanista,to be very honest with u,you are shameless!!!!

17 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:
Sule.Wot U'll eat has becloud ur sense of reasoning.Keep bleating around.Oponu

Let this be the last time you dare quote me

Tout

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by ResourceMan(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:

GEJ till infinity!

grin grin grin

Bloody, dirty, old stinking hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
skotch:

WTF!
yeah WTF! Go and like my post joor!

GEJ till infinity! cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by mentorandfriend(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
What manner of school did some of you guys attend really??
Ignoramus. Dont get me started this morning. GEJ TILL INFINITY.

2 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by BlackTechnology: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

The gusua girls secondary sch drop out turn part time curtain tailor and full time APC e tout chair lady is being sarcastic for she has nothing to add as is usually the case

Check out her posts they are usually not more than 2 sentences and will include an insult to Jonathan

Why people take this fat ugly single mother seriously here beats my imagination

Can you see yourself after a hard day of work having a beer with that slob discussing politics?

God bless you for warning me

2 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by EldaTimba(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
lanrock:
Before, it was illegal. Now its legal. stop kidding me. im not a full. If a country want to buy arms and ammunition, could it be the CAN president jet they will hire? Nigeria govt must be full.
yes, Nigeria Govt is FULL.
Btw, are u halved?

3 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Blakjewelry(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
I new it right from the beginning but I was annoy by the whole mess
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by ojofu(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2014
emmatok:

They are not to apologize for anything, if we had done the right thing we won't be embarrassed.
But they just confirm that the deal was legitimate assuming this story is true. SA made so much noise about this deal when they have not completed investigation, so we should demand an apology from them.

2 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by jasper83: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Story for the gods........
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by M4gunners: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Ok so they can now see clearly that GEJ hands are clean abi?Blame US and SA for this.

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by jasper83: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Story for the gods....
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by akumada1: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Where re the group that is calling for prosecution of CAN president?. Government can never enter ilegimate deal.

3 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by mentorandfriend(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
Propaganda cum propagandum. Monies have changed hand. After almost a month? How long does it take to verify the legitimacy or otherwise of a transaction? How can a legitimate deal be made by flying cash around undocumented without the presence of senior officials from the office of the National Security Adviser nor Ministry of Defense nor any of the Service Chiefs. What kind of a deal that will contravene the laws of Money laundering and the CBN cashless policy.. What kind of a "legitimate" deal that will use a private jet belonging to a "Pastor" and Jonathan's ally, ex Armed robber(lols) and controversial figure rather than one of the over 12Presidential Jet? Very funny

It doesn't add up at all. This Jonathanians are not smart at all.
Keep blabbing sha. Your ogas will never taste Aso Rock till infinity. Janjaweedians!!!

8 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by tuoyoojo(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Where Is el rufai the whistle blower when u need him

2 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by MovingMax: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
prettyboi1989:
The South African media have published documents confirming the legitimacy of the $9.3million botched arms deals between Nigeria and the former apartheid enclave.
Reports by Rapport and City Press affirmed federal government’s official position that the transactions were legitimate.
The media houses said contrary to insinuations, end user certificates and a ‘shopping’ list accompanied the transactions as well as a note from Nigerian government authorizing the deals.

According to the reports, documents showed that the earlier consignment was approved by the Nigerian government  through the Office of National Security Adviser (ONSA), which is officially mandated to issue the end-user certificate for such transactions involving the nation’s security agencies.
An entire “shopping list” was also said to have been supplied with the certificate, which included everything from helicopters to unmanned aircraft, rockets and ammunition.

A top security source in the intelligence service disclosed that“In issuing end-user certificate, the ONSA ensures that it carries all relevant agencies and stakeholders along. Therefore, such a responsibility is not a unilateral development.
“For security reasons, the chains leading to the issuance of end-user certificate cannot be put in the public domain.
“The recent interest in arms purchase was informed by the challenges of insurgency which our nation had been grappling with in the last few years. This is why the understanding of all Nigerians is necessary.

“Nigeria is desperate to counter activities of terrorists no matter what it takes even when some of our friends are not being fair to us.
“The government appeals to the media and all Nigerians, especially the opposition, to consider the overall national interest on security issues. They should not read negative meaning to every good intention of government in tackling insecurity in the country”.
Continuing, the source said“The federal government and some top intelligence officers are concerned about how some officials of South Africa decided to frustrate the efforts of Nigeria at containing the activities of terrorists operating in the North-Eastern axis.”

DailyPost gathered that there are concerns that despite the leeway given to South African companies to thrive in Nigeria, there are still officials of the country who are determined to frustrate Nigeria, which in April this year overtook South Africa as Africa’s largest economy.
Government loyalists insist that the botched deal is being used by some prominent persons for political reasons.
They also accused“vested interests”of wishing the war against insurgency was not won.

On the latest story of seizure of over $5million by South Africa, those in security circles say it may just be a refreshment of the old story with a new angle.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/07/concerns-nigeria-south-african-relationship-countrys-media-confirms-legitimacy-9-3m-arms-deal/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
But wait it seems South African Govt hav ill feeling for Nigeria after Nigeria made it as largest economy in Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Bunchersstab(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm still waiting for omenka,demdem dimwit and egift to respond with their usual Jan.jaweed rants at least berem did say something which shows that some APC e-touts still got some brains left except for that unrepentant barcanista grin

GEJ Till 2019.
No vacancy in Aso Rock.......
I wish i can talk more sense into dis ABOKIS
It will very hard 4 an Aboki to rule us again.

Afta 2019, GEJ will hand ova power to DAVID MARK who is a xtain n a 4m north
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Bunchersstab:
I wish i can talk more sense into dis ABOKIS
It will very hard 4 an Aboki to rule us again.

Afta 2019, GEJ will hand ova power to DAVID MARK who is a xtain n a 4m north

Jonathan should hand over to an ibo and ibo woman for that matter

Make I see Wettin them go do

Useless fools

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by jmoore(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
berem:

GEJ till infinity!

grin grin grin

Who hacked your account? grin grin
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by kristisking(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Some ibeciles like Okogie,Akume,El rufai and some nairalanders who are hell bent at tarnishing the image of pastor Oritsejafor won't believe this story.Instead of blaming the federal government,they took on the man of God.Shame on you all.

4 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by hikmojj(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2014
9ja...y does it take dayz to confirm diz i'm smelling sth o...terrorist covering terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by eleko1: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Soliu Alapata.U are a ZOMBIE.Arindin omo
RevDesmondJuju:

Let this be the last time you dare quote me

Tout
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by jaydee87(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Question: when will you stop the shilling for your APC masters?
can't say if u really read my post or just pitched on me cos I tink u already av ur mind tuned to the fact that anybody that Dont praise Jonathan is loyal to APC but am sorry am not loyal to any party cos I am not benefitting from both.... so Desmond rad my post before reposting.... open ur eyes sir....
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2014
the Janja+weeds must be crying out loud by now--- I wrote Janja+weed Nairaland changed it to "supporter of APC"... Even nairaland acknowledges them for what they are...

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Dumb ass peeps just swallow anything hook and sinker. how credible is the story ? has the S.A govt confirmed it in any of there media outfit ?Google it . Is the story in the punch vanguard and other at least credible papers in Nigeria . I am still of the opinion its a case of money laundering by GEJ .Patience Jonathan was caught twice for money laundering when GEJ was deputy Governor.No country buys Arms carrying cash about in private jets despite several jets in the presidential fleet at the airport . even terrorists do wire transfers to purchase Arms .Why use a private Jet when u have the govt sanction to buy arms one of the jets in the presidential with our coat of arms on it would have sufficed .Corruption Under GEJ is monumental .People no longer steal millions but Billions and my Dumb president wont say anything nobody has been charged and sentenced to jail for corruption tru out GEJs Tenure instead he encourages it just as Tambuwal once said. He surrounds hinself with murderers like Fayose ,Omisore Ahmodu sheriff ,Ex convicts like Bode George etc .Now for those who will abuse me for airing my Opinion I am ready to send Ancestral Curses that will plague there Life and generation

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by ayukdaboss(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.