Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal (43098 Views)

Oritsejafor Breaks Silence On $9.3m Arms Deal Saga. / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Yea right.. took this long to confirm a legitimate transaction. May all you sycophants drinking the bloody vomit of your rotting children
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by gudnex22(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
What manner of school did some of you guys attend really??

Night School were they use local lamps
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Zuria(f): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Most Nigerians would never understand the geography of Nigeria doing arms transactions in South Africa or why some purchase of arms may be done by cash and not wired.

The truth is, the government is committed in fighting terror and we can only hope we get our weapons in time. The end of boko haram is near; support the government in this fight. Security of lives and property is a collective efforts of all civilians and military formations.

God bless Nigeria #keepingthepeace

9 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Montaque(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
SA, #bringbackourmoney

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by OLADD: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:

You all are being too emotional, calm down and reason like humans rather than wasting your brains. I stand on my position...

[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

I am convinced you know too well that those responses weren't based on emotions. If there's anybody whose analogies aren't mostly tied to rational thinking but blind distrust and political rigmarole, you are a sure bet candidate. Anyway, Nairaland should not be a platform for interpersonal diatribes but a medium for intellectualism and nation building. Let's be bridge builders and not destroyers!

6 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'll be disappointed with this country if FG fails to retaliate
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by wirinet(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
The South African media have published documents confirming the legitimacy of the $9.3million botched arms deals between Nigeria and the former apartheid enclave.
Reports by Rapport and City Press affirmed federal government’s official position that the transactions were legitimate.

So where can we see the published documents?

Also why are we getting the news from a private press and not official government channels?

If the physical transfer of $9.3 million is legitimate, why is the case still in court? Have the government withdrawn the case, return the case to Nigeria and apologize to the people of Nigeria for the embarrassment?
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Donfox2: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Davo93:
I am still of the opinion that some people are still not happy because their hands cannot carry out their enterprise.

Now that CAN & Pastor Oritsejafor have been exonerated, can you start asking God for the forgiveness of your sins? smiley I mean you!
Pastor Oritsejiafor has not been exonerated in anyway. All these does not explain why of all the planes in the country, it had to be his plane.
It also doesnt explain why after telling nigerians he needs tge plane for evangelism and that he can no longer be using commercial flights, he is suddenly leasing his plane out for business purposes.all of these places him as a very very confused man with no direction or principle. He just looks for the sweetest story to tell at any point.he is a disgrace to CAN

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
OLADD:

I am convinced you know too well that those responses weren't based on emotions. If there's anybody whose analogies aren't mostly tied to rational thinking but blind distrust and political rigmarole, you are a sure bet candidate. Anyway, Nairaland should not be a platform for interpersonal diatribes but a medium for intellectualism and nation building. Let's be bridge builders and not destroyers!
You don't build on a fraudulent ground, covering criminal acts by government or any of her agents won't help a bit. I am more of a patriot than you!!!
I love Nigeria more than you do
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by figment232(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lacomus:
Finally bt it came after a threat, I think say una no de fear.
Looser
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Donfox2:

Pastor Oritsejiafor has not been exonerated in anyway. All these does not explain why of all the planes in the country, it had to be his plane.
It also doesnt explain why after telling nigerians he needs tge plane for evangelism and that he can no longer be using commercial flights, he is suddenly leasing his plane out for business purposes.all of these places him as a very very confused man with no direction or principle. He just looks for the sweetest story to tell at any point.he is a disgrace to CAN

Bros, the jet is new. it is put up for higher unlike most private jets.
You have convinced yourself that he is guilty, nothing else will change your mind!
I wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by deeobserver209(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Zuria:
Most Nigerians would never understand the geography of Nigeria doing arms transactions in South Africa or why some purchase of arms may be done by cash and not wired.

The truth is, the government is committed in fighting terror and we can only hope we get our weapons in time. The end of boko haram is near; support the government in this fight. Security of lives and property is a collective efforts of all civilians and military formations.

God bless Nigeria #keepingthepeace
Well said. God bless You.
God bless Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
APC and propaganda! !!

When SA media came out with the story that they seized illegitimate nigerian money going through SA - they weren't bribed, they were just and corrupt free

Now the media has come out to re-trace their steps, saying the money maybe legitimate - The SA govt and ppl have been bribed or threaten. hmmm

I Just dey watch propaganda on 3D - me no get sense abi?

the desperation of power by APC will lead to its Downfall

2 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by successking: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
Propaganda cum propagandum. Monies have changed hand. After almost a month? How long does it take to verify the legitimacy or otherwise of a transaction? How can a legitimate deal be made by flying cash around undocumented without the presence of senior officials from the office of the National Security Adviser nor Ministry of Defense nor any of the Service Chiefs. What kind of a deal that will contravene the laws of Money laundering and the CBN cashless policy.. What kind of a "legitimate" deal that will use a private jet belonging to a "Pastor" and Jonathan's ally, ex Armed robber(lols) and controversial figure rather than one of the over 12Presidential Jet? Very funny

It doesn't add up at all. This Jonathanians are not smart at all.

You reason like a baby!

How long will it take you to understand that US and her allies are bent on frustrating every legal means of securing arms to deal with boko haram in Nigeria? This is because Federal Government signed anti gay laws which US and her allies are fighting for its infiltration into every country in world, thereby citing human right abuses to deny Nigeria arms.

If you don't understand, ask one of the primary schools students around you for further explanations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by OLADD: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
deeobserver209:
That's why it's not advisable to dabble and comment on a developments like this without waiting for thorough investigations by South African Government. Individuals have been attacked with their image brutalized for no fault of theirs.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are very right. It's astonishing how we rush into judgements and condemning others without justifications. What is rather appalling is the involvement of Nigerian youths (the adjudged leaders of tomorrow) joining the bandwagon. I am sure many of those that called Pastor Orishajefor many unprintable names are on their kneels begging for forgiveness. That's one of the reasons why Nigeria is in her present position.

5 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Chimezie250(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
Front page please! I knew Government was right after all! tongue

GEJ till infinity!

grin grin grin
hian berem hope nobody hack ur account to post this
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
successking:

You reason like a baby!

How long will it take you to understand that US and her allies are bent on frustrating every legal means of securing arms to deal with boko haram in Nigeria? This is because Federal Government signed anti gay laws which US and her allies are fighting for its infiltration into every country in world, thereby citing human right abuses to deny Nigeria arms.

If you don't understand, ask one of the primary schools students around you for further explanations.
Oh STFU and go rest with your conspiracy theory
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Zuria(f): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
deeobserver209:

Well said. God bless You.
God bless Nigeria!

Thank you sir....

2 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by successking: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
Oh STFU and go rest with your conspiracy theory

Commenting is not a must! If you have nothing good to say, just shut up!

Remember, no amount of display of bitterness for Nigeria will change the truth to suit you.

Good Bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
figment232:
Looser
just me bt u guys are losers ,all, every one
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
Front page please! I knew Government was right after all! tongue

GEJ till infinity!

grin grin grin

Even u?

Change Is truly the only thing that remains constant! Now I believe.

God is truly great.
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
What manner of school did some of you guys attend really??

TOUT

3 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by OLADD: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
barcanista:
You don't build on a fraudulent ground, covering criminal acts by government or any of her agents won't help a bit. I am more of a patriot than you!!!
I love Nigeria more than you do
[/color][color=#006600]

That's a little bit over bloated! You can never claim to love Nigeria more than I do. Anyway, that's not the crux of this discuss. There's nothing criminal about the transaction. Rather, it all went awry as a result of South Africa's disposition to us as a people. It's just a vendetta and pay back from Zuma and his once apartheid beaten nation. If there's any blame on Nigeria's side, it's the inability of our security echelon to read in between the lines judging from SA's attitudes to Nigeria and Nigerians living among them. In a nutshell, the transaction seemed legitimate but ran into the troubled waters of a presumed "friendly" country. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
phantonce:

What manner of brain do u possess?
Wat's wrong with the sentence, professor lagbaja
All this pry 2 boys still wearing pants around the street forming grammar doctor for Nl.
I wnt blame u,na seun I see blame

That guy is a tout and has never made sense ever since river niger discovered mongo park. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Frankestein08(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
It's still apparent that some people can't seem to fathom anything, for crying out loud this doesn't change anything bout the CAN president. The fact still remains that he has mixed church affairs with political affairs which shouldn't be so, I've no problem with GEJ so far on my part he has done well bt for oritsejafor! there's nothing bout him that I'm proud of.

1 Like

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
JoinTheRace:
Congratulations! You've Been Invited to Join the Illuminati! Fame we speak, riches is ours, power belongs to us. join the great Illuminati to achieve all your goals in life. never let this opportunity pass you by. if you desire to be famous then join the ILLUMINATI today and see the difference. for more info contact secure.illuminati000@gmail.com or visit us on our Facebook address at ILLUMINATI REIGNS. you can call our hotline on +2347011229441 OR +16197980204 for more information.

FOOL, your family na i go use do sacrifice
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Okudiover(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue All na poo! poo! poo! poo! If you exonerate president Ayo of money laundering in this not so convincing fashion what do you say about the breach of Aviation laws concerning an aircraft licenced for a purpose other than carrying government money and conveying people outside it's licence (since the were not executive members of the company that jet belonged to?)?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Is it just the aviation laws what of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) laws on leasing company property to another organisation without any formality?

Why would a CAN spokesperson (and not the PR staff of the company (or ministry) that own the jet be releasing official reasons for the cash and carry business the jet was involved in and in the process wittingly admitting to leasing the jet (breaking the company laws of the country)? Or is there no distinction between Oritsejafor as CAN president and Oritsejafor as head of his church (primary constituency)?

Say I no go school reach or say I no fit do nothing as a common ordinary citizen no mean say my sense don dull reach the level of millions of gullible nigerians.

End!
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by burningspear(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
OLADD:

I haven't seen many Nigerians with such rare thinking line! No, not easily found!

Your are different, and surely a Peacemaker. Therefore you are blessed, gifted child of God, and all that pertains to you!

2 Likes

Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by asids55: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
manuelzz:

Barcanista,to be very honest with u,you are shameless!!!!

na because of people like you this country will never move forward..you keep supporting rubish..barcanista gave a very critical and deductive view of the whole issue nd u are calling him shameless..this kind life
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by deeobserver209(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are very right. It's astonishing how we rush into judgements and condemning others without justifications. What is rather appalling is the involvement of Nigerian youths (the adjudged leaders of tomorrow) joining the bandwagon. I am sure many of those that called Pastor Orishajefor many unprintable names are on their kneels begging for forgiveness. That's one of the reasons why Nigeria is in her present position.
I agree.
Meanwhile as more information reach us, it appears there was nothing illegal about the Arms Transaction Deal in the first place. The South African officials were probably over zealous in their actions by not informing Nigerian authorities in time before the matter got to the media.

Well knowing the histories of Nigeria and South Africa, you wouldn't be surprise by the politics currently playing out. Rivalry seems to be the end game here.
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by Gorrbachev: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
South African media don turn to South African legislature, anti graft agency and judiciary. SMH grin grin grin
Re: South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal by dollarlander: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jonathan life President. Whether you like it or not, he will cure the boko haram disease. He has bought the medicine to cure the disease, very soon America will soon send more medical kits of all kinds and necessary doctors to take care of all the boko haram virus and bacteria in our system. They will all be flushed out just like he did to Ebola.

Nigerian is not a banana republic, no part can over rule others at will. We stand ad one indivisible country. All the British indirect colonialism is over.

During the period of Abaca, he engaged Gaddafi of Libya to islamise Nigeria. They wanted to declare Nigeria as an Islamic country and kill unwilling Christians and force the rest to carry gun just like these boko boys. But the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob killed abacha just with an apple. That same God is on the throne. Where is Gaddafi today, God raised up his people against him and destroyed his plan. Any country or any power anywhere supporting boko haram, God will raise internal crisis in their country that they will not have peace all the way. God will create miriads of unrest in those countries. Every power against Nigeria will be disgraced.

All Nigerians that are behind boko haram, I pray that they repent and ask for the forgiveness of their sins or else they will sleep and will not wake up. God has exposed all their secretes and plans and we will not stop praying until God destroy the foundation of this virus.

What the world don't know is that Nigeria is in the agenda of God. It is Gods joker to win the world to himself. Thst s why it is positioned strategically.

I wish all Nigerian well wishers to unite and join hands with our able president, to ensure we procure all necessary vaccines and enough medical kits to cure this virus.

Any country of the world that will help boko haram, her neibouring countries will begin to fight her forever. Bombs and rockets will destroy tjem . they will no longer have peace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.