Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Over Money She Owed Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Over Money She Owed Him (2549 Views)

Babe Shows Off Money She Made After Sleeping With 3 Men In One Hour / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Since After Sending Her Money, She's Being Avoiding Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Over Money She Owed Him by asalimpo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
martyns303:

So why is he going back to beg? U beg when u know deep down u have done something wrong. Put all emotions aside, someone gave u money to give to me, you then cut it in half cos I was owing you. Why don't u give it to me then ask for ur money? What if I go back and tell the person that u didn't give me a complete money and the person now asked u for the money back? But the girl didn't do that. She simply walked away cos of the guys immaturity. And now he's crying fowl. He's not ready to be a man yet.
she walked away because she's a miser. She valued money and loved herself more than any other thing. She refused to repay a destiny shaping loan or appreciate d favour . She wanted to slide d matter under d carpet like it doesnt exist. Thts an ingrate.
Even if she cudnt afford it,she shudve discussed it with her helper and make up plans to pay installmentally-it was a loan not a gift.
When d guy deducted d loan from her money she grew irate.
Y? Cuz she wanted d money all to herself.
She never had any plans to pay back.

Wats more,she is endg her relationship because of money?

Her relationship and d money which weighs more? She chose money.

Lastly, she's getting worked up over how much? N30k? No. N3k!

If d guy handed d money to her and gave an opportunity to payback herself,she wouldnt.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Over Money She Owed Him by kagari: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
To me i believe there are some debts that are not repayable in a relationship. The best he would have done was to give her the whole money there and then insist on her giving him what she owes him, jokingly though. Both the guy and girl wernt matured in the act. I dont know what a guy with 10k salary is doing wit a girl. He just wan kill himself from insults and fustration

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Over Money She Owed Him by martyns303(m): 4:45am On Oct 08, 2014
asalimpo:

she walked away because she's a miser. She valued money and loved herself more than any other thing. She refused to repay a destiny shaping loan or appreciate d favour . She wanted to slide d matter under d carpet like it doesnt exist. Thts an ingrate.
Even if she cudnt afford it,she shudve discussed it with her helper and make up plans to pay installmentally-it was a loan not a gift.
When d guy deducted d loan from her money she grew irate.
Y? Cuz she wanted d money all to herself.
She never had any plans to pay back.

Wats more,she is endg her relationship because of money?

Her relationship and d money which weighs more? She chose money.

Lastly, she's getting worked up over how much? N30k? No. N3k!

If d guy handed d money to her and gave an opportunity to payback herself,she wouldnt.

All what you just said is applicable theoretical. The reality is that the guy goofed, and no she didn't leave him cos of money, but cos of is immaturity and attitude towards responsibility. Come to think of it, the money wasn't spent on frivolity, he bought her a university entrance form. Shouldn't he be proud as a man for doing something positive for his woman? Poverty of the pocket n mind
Re: His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Over Money She Owed Him by alphaking(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2014
the girl is just being selfish. i believe she has been looking for a fault and just used this as an excuse, yes the guy fumbled but it wasn't worth the action the girl took.make the guy no beg am jor...

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Over Money She Owed Him by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2014
martyns303:

So why is he going back to beg? U beg when u know deep down u have done something wrong. Put all emotions aside, someone gave u money to give to me, you then cut it in half cos I was owing you. Why don't u give it to me then ask for ur money? What if I go back and tell the person that u didn't give me a complete money and the person now asked u for the money back? But the girl didn't do that. She simply walked away cos of the guys immaturity. And now he's crying fowl. He's not ready to be a man yet.
I understand your point but trust me... Some girls are leeches. They wont pay back unless you take some drastic measures.

I experienced this in 2009 and that was even one of the reasons why I broke up with witch. It's not like I needed the money back but acted like I did and you need to hear the disgusting rubbish that came out of her mouth.

Funny enough, the money she done shit am. Many of them only think of eating money... They forget they will excrete the thing. But a wise man will always make back the money.

That's life,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal / Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals / If Your Guy Does These Things, Congrats! You Found A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.