Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (60766 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by shiftback: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
no facebook, bbm, twitter, whatsapp for me. i love my life.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by gbaskiboy: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mprex:
Lol. I'm sooooo guilty of this.
So many unreplied messages on my facebook, bbm and e-mail undecided

its not like a ignore the messages with any purposeful intent sha. Juzt that most times i'm busy, bored with your chats or i feel there is really nothing for us to talk about tongue
this thread is for you, can you change please?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by free2ryhme: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
D day u beg a female on social mEdia or forum as dis that day u lose credibitlity as a mAn

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by pastormmadu(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
MarthaK:
"Send me some of your pics"
"What are you wearing now"
"Send me a hot pic"
Are you mad? angry

Off point. What is she saying?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by mattosha(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lovetinz:
That would happen if you are chasing the girl.
If she is the one after you, its the opposite.
ifahear,ladies are naturally pompous....
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by princesa(f): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lol, guys can so worry over the craziest of issues. Na by force to chat?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by iklordken(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
This is so true...Sometimes even my own cousins do it..and trust me on not chatting u up again forever..
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by shaynelifa(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lovetinz:
dey form for classless guys.... i mean guys with low self esteem. guys who dnt wrk on dier personality. Ladies form for guys dat notice they even xzist anyway.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by cao(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
pastormmadu:

Off point. What is she saying?

These are the usual messages Nigerian women (with or without a picture) on facebook get from random dudes they have never met.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by mylizzybeth: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Well it all depends on d kind of msg
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by computerboy: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Isn't it just anonyingly amazing ?

some dudes go chasing for months n can't get a game, yet others just meet same gurl and under an hour be smacking it real good.

This one thing I tell guys: get ur shytes together n get them dough ...... money ain't never wrong.

Then instead of pinging , u call em with a sleek hunk
Instead staying up all night hoping she returns ur call, u be changing 9ners like a piece of apparel . n don't hv to visit same forest twice if it ain't worth it.
U were created da boss, stop selling short n take d role gallantly !

Made For More

@bolded I couldn't love it more

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Dexema(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Oh yea? Sure given, I know guys can be really boring n ish. But ehmmmm, is it so hard a task to just use the d delete button?
Quit d cheap excuses: u just simply derive great pleasure from seeing so many pending msges. Gives u a sense of cheap importance huh?
Rubs up ur ego, makes a princess outa all ur ugly a33es doesn't it?

I don't blame u gurls, the blame is fully on ma wussbags male folks who swallow alota shytes from u folks
Tot I was the only one who noticed such pettiness. A lot of ladies or even guys do such to give a false illusion of being busy and uptight, some of them even use such notifications to “beautify“ their fone home screen. Don't know when BRB,ttyl,I'm a lil busy,in a meeting or the busy icon became that hard to use.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by kay29000(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Girls ignore their male friends on social media cos they have a ton of guys hitting them up with IM's, and since they stand to gain very little from chatting with male friends/male cousins, they would prefer to chat with prospective magas or a prospective boyfriend, than to chat with a mere male friend. I have deleted most of the female friends on BBM...unless we have some sort of agreement, I don't waste time keeping females as friends on bbm. I am worth more than for a girl to have me on her list as a mere statistic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by mufikings(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lovetinz:

You have answered the question, end of story.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ElPhenomenal(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Una get time for all these mumu talks sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Pervert1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eneze1:

chai guys don suffer ooo, even as a lady I hate that shi1t
lol....yeah. And if i were a lady,i would remove any1 that does that in an instant.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by free2ryhme: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
WomAn matter na shoulder dem dey put am ooo no kill ya sef guys. Hia!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

U know why? Cos her big deddies don't hv time for chit chats . they call her to meet em in so and so hotels . what time does she have to respond to ur lil whack talks when she is rumping and humping?
Go make them money dudes . let em be
#word

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Ejovwoke(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
One beautiful in ma bbm.she will b online without chatting with any one,trust me i just ignore like dont care.the last i called her ...men come see quarrel ***why arent chatting with me self**bla bla.the bottom is that lddies dont respond to guys,who they think are burden to them(always smile to d bank nigaz)except few.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Maximus85(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Its just the simplest way of telling you to hit the road. They accumulate soo many male friends but when they've found a serious guy (obviously on fb and her friends list), they cut all dem other guys out.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by eyeon(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
I do this to them like sh!t...
Seat fillers full everywhere naa.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Isn't it just anonyingly amazing ?

some dudes go chasing for months n can't get a game, yet others just meet same gurl and under an hour be smacking it real good.

This one thing I tell guys: get ur shytes together n get them dough ...... money ain't never wrong.

Then instead of pinging , u call em with a sleek hunk
Instead staying up all night hoping she returns ur call, u be changing 9ners like a piece of apparel . n don't hv to visit same forest twice if it ain't worth it.
U were created da boss, stop selling short n take d role gallantly !

Made For More
this guy, this guy! This guy!!! God bless you mehnnn.. If most guys were like you!! Some guys keep chasing holes and 4gt to mak money after gals used Dem and left for anoda nigga with a swollen pocket..and they blaming GEJ for lack of Job opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by phransix147(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
MarthaK:
"Send me some of your pics"
"What are you wearing now"
"Send me a hot pic"
Are you mad? angry

Na how goat stand for market na him dem dey use take price am... If u are decent u would attract decent guys... Sorry!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
princesa:
Lol, guys can so worry over the craziest of issues. Na by force to chat?
i dey wait, try am!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by hajipeters: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Interesting topic though.......but pals know this,everything concerning a gal and guy is always a TRY YOUR LUCK no special or standard principle involved...is not also a do or die stuff...
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by dazpa(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
@op,I think you are one of those jobless guys that spend all their time commenting on girls pictures on facebook. Go to facebook and see how hopeless Nigerian guys waste their time praising and worshiping ugly looking things they call girls.spits on thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by McenTTT: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Introducing a new website that offer free recharge card by referring friend and family.

Introducing a new website that offer free recharge card by referring friend and family

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Iceking1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Vic wor? Sorry to disappoint u.
A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

"No disrespect buh I killa queen !"

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

my guy u over 2much, i hail thee, u 2 muchhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mprex:
Lol. I'm sooooo guilty of this.
So many unreplied messages on my facebook, bbm and e-mail undecided

its not like a ignore the messages with any purposeful intent sha. Juzt that most times i'm busy, bored with your chats or i feel there is really nothing for us to talk about tongue

Hy mprex am Clichy. I like your monica and you are pretty as wel infat your profile pics made my day.

So wasup.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Bros, i don tire to look girls wey u gada for list oh... I go fit finish today so? *wipes face, sips hollandia yogurt, n continues d herculean task* angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.