Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (60811 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Revolva(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lovetinz:
That would happen if you are chasing the girl.
If she is the one after you, its the opposite.
thanks bro...I like reletionship if a gals is chasing me..I swear she go hear am from me
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Isn't it just anonyingly amazing ?

some dudes go chasing for months n can't get a game, yet others just meet same gurl and under an hour be smacking it real good.

This one thing I tell guys: get ur shytes together n get them dough ...... money ain't never wrong.

Then instead of pinging , u call em with a sleek hunk
Instead staying up all night hoping she returns ur call, u be changing 9ners like a piece of apparel . n don't hv to visit same forest twice if it ain't worth it.
U were created da boss, stop selling short n take d role gallantly !

Made For More
u re de man, i love d last words, be de boss.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

some dudes go chasing for months n can't get a game, yet others just meet same gurl and under an hour be smacking it real good.

This one thing I tell guys: get ur shytes together n get them dough ...... money ain't never wrong.

Instead staying up all night hoping she returns ur call, u be changing 9ners like a piece of apparel . n don't hv to visit same forest twice if it ain't worth it.

Made For More
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by basica7000: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
guy I tot I was d only person experiencing dis.....na real wa for them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Mhosmhan(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Guys i swear not even only dat sef...u go stil c some dumb nd useles guys on f.b dy comment nd like any thing wey gels post even tho' na meaningles things nd dis go mak girls dy feel important...mhen,sum guys suck

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Arsenate(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

That's why j always advise guys to get them dough first, hone their skills n set the bar so high up there only few ladies can attain. Unless ofcos u just need some object of passionate pleasure ,u don't ping, u roll out ( to an area with dense density of em n use ur hunk)

As for them Facebook nitwitts, I totally ignore them n use that very thing they like about d gurl to spin jokes ! We always stand out n out stand

Have u noticed it yet? That guys like us only spend because it's our usual routine, we just invited her along to share d space? Not cos we wano impress?

Ain't no time for thrash!
I am the one that usually keep their bum waiting on dah long line now. I've got what they all need ... And they know I'm not available yet still they crawl over....feed them back on their coin . so Kul to have d control knob. The view is better from that end.
Whooohoo!
loool this dude cracks me up real bad. you're quite a talent man. dishing out so much truths and still managing to make us laugh
Lol @the view is better from that end....kai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Missyetty(f): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
It depends on aw close i am 2 dah male fwend, coz i c no reason y i wud ignore sum1 unles i dn't lyk his company, infact i enjoy chatin wit sum male fwends dan d females ones coz majority of dem er damn borin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Eneze1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pervert1:
Why shouldn't they? when what some guys do is thank girls for accepting them and then go on degrading themselves by licking their(girls)boots.

chai guys don suffer ooo, even as a lady I hate that shi1t

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Pamcrest(f): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
vfactor:

I hope it wouldnt be a problem, if the bf chooses to do the same, sometimes ignoring the girl grin

For me it wouldn't.....no cyber stalking pls.
This doesn't mean we can't both contribute to d same topic being discussed but don't insist on being acknowledged as my bf.....that's my point.
My humble submission.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by stingbreed(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
I met a babe once and we exchanged numbers,, we talked on d phone and I told I wanted to date her, everytime we fix a date she would change plans or refuse to pick my call that day, I sent her a message on whatsapp but she wouldn't reply, invite to my house she wouldn't want to come,, so I ignored her totally

Women.. ... Can u believe that after a while she started calling and asking for a date, trust me we fix date, I de house tell am say I day the place de wait am, after 30 minutes( she was even late from d agreed time) she called and said she was there, but I told her I couldn't wait,, , hahahaha ( I de house de watch match) ,, she started to beg, babe don dress comot for house, d thing hook am, I told her we can only see if she comes to the house, three hours later I was squashing d Congo.. ..

Whatever it is u want from a lady don't ask for it, she will most likely say no, u have to be in control, take it,, ladies are really funny set of ppl

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by gabinogem(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
I do ignore guys & girls that don't chat intelligently.... Do what thou wilt

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
My own sweethearts don't ignore me.
Not even my sweet 16 Chocoberry.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ocholawealth(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
It's annoying, it's more annoying when u have interest in her....... Patience makes everything looks easy. Better still forget her.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sage2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Vessi:

Gbam. I hate it when I leave 1missed call, then a message to pass across my reason for calling yet she never calls back or replies the message.
I'm so gonna forget I ever knew her.

I must comment you generousity. You even follow with a text message? If a missed call cannot elicit a response from her then, I don't know what to do again.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by bigfrancis21: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
flyca:
Guys are not any less guilty. Lol

I just need help for my shell graduate recruitment. And time is running out fast. embarassed Thanks

Waiting patiently...

Lol. I've been asleep. I just woke up less than an hour ago. I'm in US and the time zone here is 5 hours behind Nigerian time. That's why I'm just replying now.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
ChickRockz:
Some girls come online to chat with one person(boyfriend) ONLY.They aren't usually interested in the others.Personally,I DO NOT like chatting at all.so it's better to appear offline on places like Facebook so people won't call you a snub.
then what the essence of keeping friends?for fancy abi
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by flyca: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Lol. I've been asleep. I just woke up less than an hour ago. I'm in US and the time zone here is 5 hours behind Nigerian time. That's why I'm just replying now.

Ok. I have edited it. Pls do well to un-quote me. I'm in China. Its about 9pm now. I will send it shortly.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Haywhymido(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mhosmhan:
Guys i swear not even only dat sef...u go stil c some dumb nd useles guys on f.b dy comment nd like any thing wey gels post even tho' na meaningles things nd dis go mak girls dy feel important...mhen,sum guys suck
na only 4 fb u dey c dat? U neva see worwor picture 4 nairaland,fb n oda sites n dey will keep on liking it jst because dey r want d V.Yea, some guys r phucking up i swear.respect is reciprocal, U show me respect, i return it.If u can't keep to ur ugly self.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by kingvicking(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:
they are just simply applying d basic law of economics: the scares the commodity, the higher the price.

That's a lovely law, but not applicable when the commodity in question has a substitute. ( i.e alternative)

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by cao(f): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
To be honest, I ignore everybody on my social media.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
VcStunner:
what? Like seriously u still 2go?... Well dats not my call tho, thing is, u gotta let some unnecessary chats go... Buh this wat i think about you specifically
errm... Ok undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by symbian03(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
They're so pathetic. What about those useless '" k" crew?

Boy: How're you?
girl: I'm k.

boy: nice to hear that.
girl: kk

That's so idiotic and dumb and I've I've been deleting these annoying bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by blaise26abj(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Guys too can be Gaddem boring. I blame it on the fact that both parties spend less time finding more about eachother. We all have people who we bone and those we always chat with. The difference btw those 2 categories is simply "common grounds".

Both parties should also be considerate. I dunno about students, but as young professionals we get very busy for long stretches of time. That doesn't necessarily mean the person is "blanking" you. He/she might just be busy.

However, some people simply lack courtesy. Using a social media platform doesn't exempt anyone from being a gentleman or lady. If u exhibit silly/stupid/idiotic/moronic attitude, u deserve to be deleted. The most I give is a 2nd chance after which I delete. This world is too short for accommodating oshi.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by tomrockstone: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
i see
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Panshow(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Vic wor? Sorry to disappoint u.
A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

"No disrespect buh I killa queen !"

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

Guy, I gbadun your English.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Olusanya333(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
everday ladies do this ladies do that, una no dey tire for them ladies
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by abbey621(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Maybe if males start behaving like males, instead of classless douchebags, the females would start responding. Especially Nigerian guys, no social media ettiquette. For example put up a fake facebook page with a pretty girl's picture and add a few friends, within 7 days, the number of friend requests from guys would be in the hundreds. Every thing from: 'Baby you look familiar' to ' I like to know you better' or ' I'm dying to meet you', guys stop being so pathetic. The reason most ladies ignore they male friends is because those male friends are acting like poosies.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by MDelgado(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Made For More

I have three words for you for this comment..God bless you!!..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Olusanya333(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eneze1:

dull guys they suffer much oooo. Ladies be on the crew for my social network sha
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Olusanya333(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eneze1:

yea u get am
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by MDelgado(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Vic wor? Sorry to disappoint u.
A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

"No disrespect buh I killa queen !"

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

Go easy on the queen bro..lol..grant me permission to follow..lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.