Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice (38299 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by omozuat(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
samflexxy:
My advice for you will be to go back to your cultist boyfriend you might need his backup someday like when you get your sorry ass in dip shiit he'll be there to rescue you.

Which sorry ass pal,just opin b4 dat day cums she z still alive, cultist wil always av it bad belle as far as if u hav hand in it...
Am surely u r nt datin any of dem for marriage, stay alone for nw
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by femsmith(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
4 a cult guy 2 b datin u 4 gud 3yrs witot cheatin (jst asumin) nd nw u na sayin 1 guy is more beta. mern u in a trap dar wud surely grap ur neck... life iz worthles in deir sight nd urz isnt xceptional
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Miscellaneous(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem

so u can't stay alone without a boyfriend? okay na ......continue dey flex..... cassala go soon burst.... abeg update me wetin happen to the rivals...... i dey wait.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by tosyne09: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
yea,I know he was a cultist all dis while but I hv trying to save him from being known..only few pple know abt it..its not as if I got into a relationship coz of dat.I knew so many tinz I stopped him from doing like smoking.. I made him take his studies serious.. I really helped him..hez d quiet type n recently has been having issues with the school security, n I don't want to get involved dats y I want to leave ..d oda guy doesn't know dat I had a crush on him n hez loving me now..n hez in anoda school coz assuming hez in my school..dunno wat would hv happened to him n I didn't start my new relationship with se.x..I just wanted someone dats free from problems n who I can b with without being afraid dat something bad might happen to him

what else seems bad to you than getting involve with a cultist?
please endure the cultist as you have been doing before....leave the latter guy alone to safe his life. a cultist that stopped smoking because he loves you, he stopped doing many negative things as you claimed in your confession. don't wait till he stopped your breath and that of the new lover. chikena!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Kasieze(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
STUPID QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK:
1) NA YOUR FACE BE THIS?
Answer: NO NA MY HIPS.
2) Guy how far? NA YOU BE THIS?
Answer: NO o! NA MY PAPA WHEN HIM YOUNG.
3) On ur wedding, one idiot walked up to you as you are
about to take ur wedding pix with ur wife...
NA YOUR WIFE BE THIS?
Answer: NO OH! NA MY MAMA CLASS MATE.
4)Give me your phone number -
0803476... ....THANKS.
SO YOU DEY USE MTN?
Answer: NO!!! NA NEPA I DEY USE.
............. Click http://www..com/m/
view_joke.php?id=148 to read more

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
OP, if your new fall guy gets killed by the cult guy, you're to blame.

Women are the ones making men cheat on other women, because if all women in the world will remain faithful, men will not see any female partner to use in cheating on any girlfriend or wife.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by dnawah(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem
my dear,have u ever witness a cultis' deliverance?just believe me u r possessed,u need to friend Jesus now and be deliver.any man u meet,will hav his own share of those demons.no offence,(cultis in school worship demons lik,odim,grand pa etc)
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ugwum007(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
adorable29:

Relax Jare! What do you mean by female gender? Haven't you met men who leave their wife and 6 kids for a little prostitute because they just realise their Dicck needs more sex?!

At least, hers makes sense. She isn't married to him and secondly, she fears for her life and if she were my sister, I would advice her to leave the cultist unless he is ready to change!

Afterall, she has tried to make him better. But do people really change?

am still surprise that Satan d serpent was able to outwit eve in d garden of Eden.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by gulfer: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:

Real cultists don't threaten, they act. Withstanding the pressures means your new guy feels you are worth it.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by lekezino(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
miss mirror, look into your life and make a change b4 u change others people life...m.j said nd i quote. I pity dat mumu guy wey no fear cultist dey hv notin to loose nd u so calld hoe go hv ur way out if both die life goes on..
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by craziebaby(f): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Y r u mumu-ing over the two guys. Sharp up and use their brains. None of them would probably marry you. Just don't open your legs wide like the broad way.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ukandi1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
equlibrium:

on the face of it, ex is a cult guy
dats a no no
thats a yes reason anyday anytime to ditch his twisted arse

Was she not aware of this all the while that she still stuck around for 3yrs? D cult thing is just d smoke screen. Behind d screen lies d true reason she wants out.

My advice to her is to walk away from both of them period.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Danosophe(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na craziness dey worry U. Afta U go accuz man/ur guy of cheating. See ur life...crusher ko crushness ni. Anu mpama like U. Confuzed nit wit......mtchewwwwwww
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by KingsJohnson(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
yea,I know he was a cultist all dis while but I hv trying to save him from being known..only few pple know abt it..its not as if I got into a relationship coz of dat.I knew so many tinz I stopped him from doing like smoking.. I made him take his studies serious.. I really helped him..hez d quiet type n recently has been having issues with the school security, n I don't want to get involved dats y I want to leave ..d oda guy doesn't know dat I had a crush on him n hez loving me now..n hez in anoda school coz assuming hez in my school..dunno wat would hv happened to him n I didn't start my new relationship with se.x..I just wanted someone dats free from problems n who I can b with without being afraid dat something bad might happen to him

Nigerians and their silly stupid mentality, deviating from main issues since 19 BC. What actually z wrong wit being in relationship in d univerisity? For crying out loud, it is a university and not secondary school of any sort, which my Igbo language wen translated into English calls it, "Know it all" and not jux d book alone. Derefore bagging a first class witout any knowledge about relationship, how it works, how to keep it alive and sustain it, such a person should be ashame of himsef wen called a graduate. Datz why u can neva compare d white wit us becos dey seems to know everitin in life.

My dear op, dnt mind d silly comments here, but my biggest problem and challenge in life z dat i dnt believe in love, but if u so believe, now is d time 2 show it 2 ur cultist boyfriend, cus he needs u now more dan anytin on earth, but u hv 2 give him a condition be4 u come bak 2 his life, which is:

Quit and denounce his cult activities and have u back or continue wit his cultic life and loss u. This is how d so called love supposed 2 be.

Gud luk!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by mzmoe(f): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
If a guy luvs u my sister, u wee know. U don't need nairalanders to check and balance it 4 u. We girls know exactly what we want, it X jus dah sometymz we allow material tins and greed to becloud our good judgement. U can't be wit a cultist except u r 1 also. Birds of a feather, flock together. I rise! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by felicitykeith(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hey, think you should think about it thoroughly, you need to do this on your own.
do matter what anyone says you still need to decide! think about it and take your own decision
Cheers
Keith.

http://www.descendantsofroyalty.com/discount

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by lurdEazy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
R u jst getting to knw dt he is a cultist? What is d new bf doing dt the oda one is not doin? If you really want to do the ryt tin den leave d both of dem n jst b single for naw pending wen you leave d sch or date someone else but not In the same school. Safety first. Wish u d very best.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chris95:
Hypocrites everywia!! angry Y'all r in no position to judge ha...hw many of u can kum out n swear dat dey neva had a gf/bf in d university. Shez an adult nd its ha lyf! If u dnt av any useful advice 4 d lady den dnt boda commentin. angry
You missing it!! The Op is a small girl who was opportune to have gain admission immediately after SS3!! She's too small for this kinda of matter
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
yes, they are. That's why the world is getting dumber, when dumb people transfer their DNA to their kids, you find people making silly generalisations like "all women are whores"
what about the first guy being a distraction theory? Hahaga....good gene girl...haha
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ancashy(f): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
You are in no state of mind to go into a relationship,long lasting and fulfilling relationships are entered into with clear minds,right thinking and specific purpose(s).
Nothing wrong with taking a little time off to focus on other things,when you are ready is when you are ready.
Rushing in without a clear head is like driving with on a very dangerous expreSs lane with eyes stuck together with glue.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by barnabas91: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
dnawah:
my dear,have u ever witness a cultis' deliverance?just believe me u r possessed,u need to friend Jesus now and be deliver.any man u meet,will hav his own share of those demons.no offence,(cultis in school worship demons lik,odim,grand pa etc)
Eh ehn! Talk trueee...how do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw all †ђξ demons name?.....kai ℓ dey suspect U̶̲̥̅̊ masef....Vivaciouz beware of dis person b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ come NL come dey yarn us say U̶̲̥̅̊'v got anoda new bf. #eyesOpener
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by dnawah(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
barnabas91:

Eh ehn! Talk trueee...how do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw all †ђξ demons name?.....kai ℓ dey suspect U̶̲̥̅̊ masef....Vivaciouz beware of dis person b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ come NL come dey yarn us say U̶̲̥̅̊'v got anoda new bf. #eyesOpener
find person way go ABSU ask am 4 year one manual on this or other schools.note: there are also books writen by ex cultis
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by biggy4joe(m): 1:14am On Oct 09, 2014
In Don Jazzy's voice......Young lady LEAD YAR BOOK!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by kriscamdi(m): 2:48am On Oct 09, 2014
MY DEAR I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START FROM SHAA. BUT I SAW YOUR LITTLE STORY AND JUS PUT IT UP ON A BLOG.. HOPE YOU GET ANSWERS THAT YOU NEED.. http://kriscamdi..com/
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by muyikutkene(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2014
well, my advice for u is not to rebuke u but to correct u if only u will listen for ur own good. when u people were told to accept Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour, u will not listen. who tell u dat both are good future husbands, or even d one u meet later. A u forgotten proverb 3 vs 5 dat says never lean on ur own understanding but trust GOD with all ur heart. Now u are confused as to knw wat to do, av u forgotten dat satan is d author of confusion and dat is a sign for u to knw u r nt on d right path with GOD. u are seeking advice from people nd negleting GOD av u forgotten d case of ahaziah wen he was and he sent a messanger to enquire from balzeebub, but what happened, The GOD of isreal was furious about this that He pronounced death on him through His prophet Elijah. well there time for u to go and meet GOD for forgiveness because from ur word u av been aving sex even with both of dem of wich it is a great sin to GOD av u not read 1stcrinthian 3vs 17 dat says u r GOD's temple nd GOD's temple is holy. I can not say much here buh d little I can say is dat u seek GOD first nd u will be well guarded because d Word of GOD says let all men be liar and only GOD be true. change ur ways before it is too late.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by shilexholly(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2014
A cultist d̶̲̥̅̊α† thretened 2 kill good inside...just dnt go dere.....u sef no safe
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ade2kay(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2014
equlibrium:

best advice so far
young ppl tend to regret 80-90% of their relationship decisions soon as they are out of school.
no one ever regrets working harder at school.
young geh, face ya book oh

Great advice..young girl, must u be in a relationship?! what happened to building a strong CGPA and falling in love with ur studies and building a great career thereafter. U need to fall in love with urself and ur studies. Be comfortable being alone. Pour ur love and passion into ur books. Only girls with poor self esteem and inferiority complex have d need to be in a relationship to validate who they are. No one ever regrets working hard at school. I am very sure u will marry neither of these 2 boys in future. Pls leave both of them and fall in love with ur studies, u will never regret it

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2014
equlibrium:

best advice so far
young ppl tend to regret 80-90% of their relationship decisions soon as they are out of school.
no one ever regrets working harder at school.
young geh, face ya book oh
I love this line of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by rigarmortis: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2014
pucci has no meter, bang them both.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by halix239(f): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Youngpo413:

what?

nothing, jst passing by cool
Youngpo413:

what?

nothing, jst passing by
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Splasshhh(f): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Swty, most times we don't use the ideas pple give us. search within ur heart, u know what is true and u know what drives ur options. use ur head and not ur emotions. Btw, just like others already said, u have no Love but infatuation. remember the Devil u know is better the the Angel u do not know.

my strict advice is to take a long break away from both and boot well. U'll find out u never needed both of em. u have bigger drmz in mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.