Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice (38337 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Temmzz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Best words> Leave both of them.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by lakamua: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Madam, u need home training and not advice. Imagine dating cultists in school and talking about stopping him from smoking. Cant women think of anything reasonable besides boyfriends?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Felixadded(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
yea,I know he was a cultist all dis while but I hv trying to save him from being known..only few pple know abt it..its not as if I got into a relationship coz of dat.I knew so many tinz I stopped him from doing like smoking.. I made him take his studies serious.. I really helped him..hez d quiet type n recently has been having issues with the school security, n I don't want to get involved dats y I want to leave ..d oda guy doesn't know dat I had a crush on him n hez loving me now..n hez in anoda school coz assuming hez in my school..dunno wat would hv happened to him n I didn't start my new relationship with se.x..I just wanted someone dats free from problems n who I can b with without being afraid dat something bad might happen to him
I went shivered after reading ur post. I'm not gonna judge u anyway, but, let me chip in these; I guess u're a lier, u're confused, u're a cheat and it's obvious, u don't really know what is good for u or what u really wanted! I don't know why, we humans have a way of framing what is termed BLACK, a white! Why? U claimed u knew from the outset that he's a cult, yet, u accepted his proposal, and stood by/with him, when u felt u're now insecure, u wanna opt out! Three years is ain't a joke! Can u even vouch u wouldn't leave this new guy to another one in d future? Hmm, u're amazingly amazing! Now, u wanna use ur ignorance, greed and callous attitude to get this innocent guy kill!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Felixadded(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
yea,I know he was a cultist all dis while but I hv trying to save him from being known..only few pple know abt it..its not as if I got into a relationship coz of dat.I knew so many tinz I stopped him from doing like smoking.. I made him take his studies serious.. I really helped him..hez d quiet type n recently has been having issues with the school security, n I don't want to get involved dats y I want to leave ..d oda guy doesn't know dat I had a crush on him n hez loving me now..n hez in anoda school coz assuming hez in my school..dunno wat would hv happened to him n I didn't start my new relationship with se.x..I just wanted someone dats free from problems n who I can b with without being afraid dat something bad might happen to him
I went shivered after reading ur post. I'm not gonna judge u anyway, but, let me chip in these; I guess u're a liar, u're confused, u're a cheat and it's obvious, u don't really know what is good for u or what u really wanted! I don't know why, we humans have a way of framing what is termed BLACK, a white! Why? U claimed u knew from the outset that he's a cult, yet, u accepted his proposal, and stood by/with him, when u felt u're now insecure, u wanna opt out! Three years is ain't a joke! Can u even vouch u wouldn't leave this new guy to another one in d future? Hmm, u're amazingly amazing! Now, u wanna use ur ignorance, greed and callous attitude to get this innocent guy kill!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mama Always say if you can't listen to a man, dnt get married

grin grin grin grin

Classyzi:
lol u no well
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
shes still a kid bro!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

henryhemon:
You are greedy already by not being contempted with what you had?what's crushing on someone?you didn't love the poor guy before,what you called love was infactuation,what qualities did ur new dick have that the other doesn't have. Aint advising kids like you,continue jumping from one D to another and call it luv. You don't know what luv is,for people like you,its the highest spender.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
any girl giving her p to a dude she doesn't see a future with is being silly. I don't care for such people, na them get themselves

so many girls are silly then.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by safarigirl(f): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
slydv:
GJyty
I know right? So sad ;-(
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ebonkawhite: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Madam go and read your books you too like d*ck
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Youngpo413:

so many girls are silly then.
yes, they are. That's why the world is getting dumber, when dumb people transfer their DNA to their kids, you find people making silly generalisations like "all women are whores"

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
olaxco2f:
Mama Always say if you can't listen to a man, dnt get married

grin grin grin grin

lol why are u bringing that up now?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
tolaxin:
Yeah, Jesus has a big dick
f**ctaad
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
yes, they are. That's why the world is getting dumber, when dumb people transfer their DNA to their kids, you find people making silly generalisations like "all women are whores"

...or "all men are cheats"
you are correct sha...
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
henryhemon:

Followed your topic and I found out you re kind of different.

yeah safarigirl is unique and I automatically like her already...
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by lottoe(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
nowsdays gals sha...i case my rest ... shocked
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
OP, you're really young and so confused. Keep on wallowing around with guys. Spoilt little girl.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by eyeon(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
slap1:
You can't truly love two people at a time; because if you really love the first, you won't need the second.

I know you won't take my advice but I'll just give it anyway: LEAVE BOTH OF THEM!
Why? You are sitting on a time bomb by dating a cultist. ( What kind of girl are you self?!)

I also feel the second guy knows you're crushing on him and is waiting to crush you back.

For safety sake, leave the second guy completely and pretend you still love the first one...maka ndu gi.
Solidly behind you but her personal text said she's a "hustler"
*stuuupit gial*

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Aitee1:

Going thru ur profile officially u are a clown

And I luv u that way kiss

agen annang ajid,atiedie?
Nde agen eka afo o,nto Abak!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
am advising the OP ni! embarassed embarassed
Classyzi:
lol why are u bringing that up now?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Wealthyegg(f): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Youngpo413:

hahahaha,I didn`t know you were this funny...anyway its not what you think.
Have a lovely day!

Think ke! WASN'T THINKING ANYTHING OOOOO.. Was just wondering y u know alot about her including the pix on twitter and the caption.. pls do you by any chance know her next of kin? grin undecided
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by jamesbridget13(f): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
op u get mind ooo to date a cultist. wat were u thinking? u think dat ur crush loves u? just wait n see. i advice u to call it quits with dat crush of urs n
to d cultist tell him u wanna be alone. dont forget to face ur studies squarely

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by debrihachi(f): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
clemzo101:
My friend sharap dere, what do u know about criticism, if people don't criticize u tell me how u will grow? Critics make u think deep because dey tell u sore truth, they will tell u what odas will not tell u, they will go straight to the point, reveal ur weaknesses and so on, its only a fool dat will get angry if he/ she is criticized.
am not ur friend....how does criticism help solve this issue...ITK undecided
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by debrihachi(f): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
henryhemon:

I guess you guys are in the same business of selling ur cunt to available bidders that's why you became her spokes woman. Some people bring their lack of home training to the public,such a waste.
I guess u speaking for urself grin...I know dah already
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by jaydee87(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
@Sanchez inspire of the good advice you gave her I still disagree on one thing and that is her crush can't Luv her like her present, really i have seen girls with new guys that loved them far more than the guy they dated for many years. loving you more has no thing to do with how long u stay in a relationship cos every guy/babe has a reason for dating you aside the sex part... for me I will advice her to be sure of her feelings before subing her present guy with the new crush. u know one thing about this childhood Luv is that after the escapades u feel alone and lonely cos u will realise that u really dont Luv them just wanted to taste what you dint while you where young...
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by oluchi557(f): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
tolaxin:
Yeah, Jesus has a big dick
how dare u talk about my lord jesus like dat,u are joking wit fire.4 d op pls repent n turn to God u ar wasting ur destiny
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wealthyegg:

Think ke! WASN'T THINKING ANYTHING OOOOO.. Was just wondering y u know alot about her including the pix on twitter and the caption.. pls do you by any chance know her next of kin? grin undecided

hmmm,I give up
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nicepoker(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
samflexxy:
My advice for you will be to go back to your cultist boyfriend you might need his backup someday like when you get your sorry ass in dip shiit he'll be there to rescue you.
this poster is a cultist.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by andyanders: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
When your cult guy gets crazy, then you will know who he is as he will end up doing away with both of you.

Never underestimate their capability. As young as you are, you are in this kind of life style. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by touchmeder: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
That's how they start until ur infatuation/puppy love is responsible for d death of someone's child. So many young men have died ontop woman matter like this. And at d end of d day, what for: puppy love, puppy love, puppy love. University guy dt you would most likely not end up with - school romance things. Hiss. Please leave both men n face ur book. I hope d cultist does not organise strong men to beat u black n blue. Perhaps den u will know how truly 'nice' he is.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
Every man has his own demons.... truth be told the one u just tagged a cultist may be better off than the one who is "free".... He might be a womaniser. .. He might be one of those losers who wouldn't blink when it comes to hitting a woman... and he might just dump u when he sees someone else he likes.... but the truth is ur not the one I trouble ... they're. ... you will find someone u like better and dump ur new boyfriend for a newer one... so my advice, set ur priorities right... If u understood what it meant to love you wouldn't have left ur older bf irrespective of his mistakes and commas.... Everyman has his own demons.... what's ur new guys demon Leaving certainty for uncertainty is never the best... but I guess life is all about risks... play safe...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by debrihachi(f): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
tellwisdom:

You fight for dìcks too??
undecided
tellwisdom:

You fight for dìcks too??
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Wealthyegg(f): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Youngpo413:

hmmm,I give up

Good of U

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.