Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice (38331 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Superstar007:

Here is £1000
I want it in cash not on paper grin
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Superstar007(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
you know how you go the market with the intention of buying. Particular shoe, only to get there and find tht the shoe you've wanted for so long has some defects nd there's a better, more attractive one on ale?

Same thing happens in relationships. Sometimmes you think you want one person, only to find there is someone out there fqr better for you. It's not like the first guy is bad, it's just that the second guy suits her more and he might be the one she was really waiting for while the first dude was a distrction

And when she meets someone better than the current dude. . She jumps ship again abi?.

Girlssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by echobee(f): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Princecharmin:
u r still a kid!! angry if u were my sister, i would giv u d beatn of ur life undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Missonas(f): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Davo93:
Na God go save all of you grin
Amen o grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by greedie1(f): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Pls don't endanger the life of your "new love". Leave him be.
Dated a cultist for 3 yrs? Girl dat says a lot about you.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2014
@ vivaciouzz
Since u said he loves u and can do anything for you, try and compel him to stop being a cultist.
If he does, then he truly loves u and u can stick to him.

If not, u can continue your relationship with the new guy, but u don't need to flaunt it yet. It hurts from d first guy perspective, u left him for another guy so soon and u are flaunting it. It isn't fair.
This might be the cause of his threats.

Third option is to lay low, absolve yourself from the two and keep things simple.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by 2tek: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2014
There is NOTHING nice about a cultist. Saying he is a nice cultist is as good as saying he is a nice criminal. D 'niceness' is only very temporary. A cultist is a liar, a cheat, and can kill easily. He will abuse u wen u least expect it. D cultist could b killed any time by a rival cult gang or expelled by d school. Ending d relationship won't b easy as he could harm u or ur new guy. Its better u withdraw tactically from both nd face ur studies.
Ur parents sent u to school to study nd not to b looking for prickk.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Jakeattah(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2014
That is why you should never be sniffing round with another 'close' friend or new guy when you have a bf. You're inviting trouble.

But gals no go hear...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ugoezeik(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2014
IbokUtoroh:
wey i fit see captain black?
my ship is hovering around the bermuda triangle. abeg holla me if u c am.
wen dem released u from quarantine center ehhh
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by debrihachi(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2014
henryhemon:
You are greedy already by not being contempted with what you had?what's crushing on someone?you didn't love the poor guy before,what you called love was infactuation,what qualities did ur new dick have that the other doesn't have. Aint advising kids like you,continue jumping from one D to another and call it luv. You don't know what luv is,for people like you,its the highest spender.
shít face she's looking for advice not criticism...... u don't advice kids like her? den shut da bloody hell up... If u cant b o' help don't b a cunt

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ifoundmyperfect: 10:07am On Oct 08, 2014
Face your studies kiddo...
Your priorities are in a state of entropy...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ugoezeik(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2014
adepiero:
young lady, the blind truth is that you are a thief! if not, you won't ditch a guy you dated for 3yrs for a guy you knew as a kid. yes the guy is a cultist which automatically disqualified him but you didn't breakup with him when you found out until recently when you met ur old crush. Wat u feel for this new guy is infatuation and not love. FYI, you don't know anything about this new guy. he might be far worse than your cultist BF.

*the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know*

my advice, maintain a neutral stand and think of more important things like your academics and personal self.
believe u me, she will hate u wit dis little kobo wey u jux add

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Superstar007(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I want it in cash not on paper grin

Haven't you heard of the cashless policy? Come to my place if you want it in cash cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by jayclanankara: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2014
I think stay with which ever one makes u happier or happy. Soon u will discover happiness is vry important.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem

Very interesting

Well, lets leave the issue of cultism for now and dwell on his feelings for you. From what you wrote i can sense that he loves you but then if the reason you don't want to be with him is that he is a cultist then give him a life line and that is to leave that group and if he loves you enough,he will do this. Afterall Samsom shaved his source of power for love.

Look here lady, his feelings aside but if you must know, you are not safe dating a cultist and rivals may use you to get even with him if any trouble brews.

This is a serious issue and i would want you to go to the police immediately and file a complaint and let the police invite him and warn him and this i believe will put sanity into his head and you can be peaceful in that campus,

If he was not a cultist i would have advised you differently.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Bowaley17(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2014
*Since u knew d first guy is a cultist b4,then Y date him??
*All d new gu¥ is after is ur p***¥,bet it with me,once he gets down with u....He will send u away...
*I would have said u shud remain with d first guy,but since he is a cultist,i would say u should leave him....same goes 2 d second guy,dont date anyone of them....just part way with them...

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2014
My school daughter way back in secondary sch just call to tell me she has secure a nice paying job and you are here talking rubbish,misplace priority,am just feeling for your parent....

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by darlingnuel(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2014
tolaxin:
Yeah, Jesus has a big dick
Now, that's a bad a$$ reply! U got me laughing nastily! grin
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by iykedare(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
you know how you go the market with the intention of buying. Particular shoe, only to get there and find tht the shoe you've wanted for so long has some defects nd there's a better, more attractive one on ale?

Same thing happens in relationships. Sometimmes you think you want one person, only to find there is someone out there fqr better for you. It's not like the first guy is bad, it's just that the second guy suits her more and he might be the one she was really waiting for while the first dude was a distrction

Shut the hell up,stupid advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by 100Cents: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem

All these things for one ugly girl.

Jah help us..

Did you say you are dating a cultist ? okay !..

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by iykedare(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2014
debrihachi:

shít face she's looking for advice not criticism...... u don't advice kids like her? den shut da bloody hell up... If u cant b o' help don't b a cunt

Another hoe

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by 4C2215131: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2014
jmoore:
Please, leave the new guy before he gets killed.

If the cultist is good deep inside, why quit? Confusion.
How can a cultist be good?

"A good cultist"-Oxymoron at it's best
"She was having a loving relationship with a cultist"-Paradox at its best.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2014
IHEKESON:
Blasphemy!!!
Blast Femi embarassed
As in eeeeeee serious BLAST FEMI(BLASPHEMY)
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2014
Leave them both and run for ur life ....dnt say I ddnt warn u

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2014
You knew all along that your bf is a cultist and you continued dating him. My sister that is not an excuse o, after 3 years na now you remember say him be cultist. undecided

BTW I don't know why I don't trust this your new bf sha.

I for say make you free both of them but them no dey tell woman to park comot from her husband house. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:

Op, is that ur pic on the profile? If so, hmmmm, this world is really getting to an end. As small as u look on that pic, you've already tasted two solid diccks. Hmmm, who knows how many are yet to come?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2014
At best, you are under 20, yet going through hardcore stuff like this? when did you start dating a cultist? maybe 14 or 16?

And what exactly do you know about love and "nice"?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by 100Cents: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2014
Pdizzle:
i would not advise you to jump into the other guy's arms like that, also think about your safety, keep it low key for now. Time will tell

No mind all these girls wey body too dey hot.

They can never stay one week without a man.

Why can't she keep away from both of them till they find their way then she goes to the one she desires? A period of 2 months can do the magic.

More annoying is that this girl is one undergraduate who may be packing up carryovers for her self along with relationship garbage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by debrihachi(f): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2014
iykedare:

Another hoe
yh like ur sis n esp ur mother dat failed t raise u well cos she was jumping from one dick t anda

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2014
Classyzi:
As in eeeeeee serious BLAST FEMI(BLASPHEMY)
Why are you standing at attention in your pic? Is ur dad a soldier?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Need 100 Romantic Name To Call My Girl Friend In Akwa Ibom From You Guyz Plz / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.