Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice (38335 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by adepiero: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2014
ugoezeik:
believe u me, she will hate u wit dis little kobo wey u jux add
[size=14pt]Its her own biz not mine. but deep down she knows am right.[/size]
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Edunwa302(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Emmysteve:
Face your studies
Kpom kwem

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
you know how you go the market with the intention of buying. Particular shoe, only to get there and find tht the shoe you've wanted for so long has some defects nd there's a better, more attractive one on ale?

Same thing happens in relationships. Sometimmes you think you want one person, only to find there is someone out there fqr better for you. It's not like the first guy is bad, it's just that the second guy suits her more and he might be the one she was really waiting for while the first dude was a distrction

men and women deceiving themselves in the name of relationship,can you just imagine this...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by omineous: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2014
equlibrium:

grin
elders are sleeping.
they will be here soon
k
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by safarigirl(f): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2014
henryhemon:

I'm not going to criticize you but your line thought way too wrong. Do you realize the person you claim to be a distraction is hitting your p? Who is losing?
any girl giving her p to a dude she doesn't see a future with is being silly. I don't care for such people, na them get themselves
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by zyzxx(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2014
you need jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Wealthyegg(f): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2014
Youngpo413:

you just realized he is a cultist after 3yrs?
Just leave him if you don`t love him anymore,just forget about an unneccesary excuse...
By the way your ex(to be) is cute,you posted his pix on twitter,tagged "MY BOO"

U don dey network abi... U wan follow d gurl on twitter...Ur case no be here.. if the cultist catch u....

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
debrihachi:

damm am not but it sucks wen u ask for an advice n receive criticism instead....If she was looking for criticism she would V specified it but she said 'I need an advice' life is hard but tz harder wen people r stupid....
Lol true
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
BREAKUP WITH ALL OF THEM AND DATE ME grin grin grin
vivaciouzz:
yea,I know he was a cultist all dis while but I hv trying to save him from being known..only few pple know abt it..its not as if I got into a relationship coz of dat.I knew so many tinz I stopped him from doing like smoking.. I made him take his studies serious.. I really helped him..hez d quiet type n recently has been having issues with the school security, n I don't want to get involved dats y I want to leave ..d oda guy doesn't know dat I had a crush on him n hez loving me now..n hez in anoda school coz assuming hez in my school..dunno wat would hv happened to him n I didn't start my new relationship with se.x..I just wanted someone dats free from problems n who I can b with without being afraid dat something bad might happen to him
he takes his studies seriously now..eeh kwaa.... good counselor.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
Youngpo413:

men and women deceiving themselves in the name of relationship,can you just imagine this...
oh, so na now you know? Anyway, I've never rated relationships highly. Just 2 people deceiving each other. The man is waiting to consumate it and show his true self, the woman is waiting for a ring/a better prospect to show her true self. Good luck to those involved in them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
any girl giving her p to a dude she doesn't see a future with is being silly. I don't care for such people, na them get themselves
uhmmm i beg to differ.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Smh, see her small face oo. At this age already dating someone cultist.

If I was your brother named flog I go flog you. Nonsense girl

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by lakamua: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2014
You dont need advice. You need a cane. wayward child

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2014
Wealthyegg:

U don dey network abi... U wan follow d gurl on twitter...Ur case no be here.. if the cultist catch u....

hahahaha,I didn`t know you were this funny...anyway its not what you think.
Have a lovely day!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2014
Wealthyegg:

tALKING FROM EXPERIENCE sIR... i HAIL THEE grin grin wink
I hail thee too ma,unfortunately i do not know what you are talking about.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem

Why are trying get yourself onto trouble, why trying to start selling/sharing yourself among guys, if you should go back to that former sec school bf, be rest assured that, the relationship won't last.

I will advice you to stay with your boyfriend and face your studies and have it in mind that you must not date every guy.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Jennifer89(f): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2014
you have a large heart to date a cultist. just pray he doesn't cook you up. I wonder why some girls won't ask questions about a guy before dating.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by henryhemon(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
Followed your topic and I found out you re kind of different.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by idoncome: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2014
i wanted to advice u but wen i saw ur pic, i said 'what'!!!. At ur age? i vex comot.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by nepp(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2014
Hypocrites everywhere.....

Wonder why I'm nigerian at times...oh well

Just passing by.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2014
fabiano09:

uhmmm i beg to differ.
ok. That's fine. We mustn't all agree smiley
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Atigba: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2014
Give advice; if people don't listen, let adversity teach them. -Ethiopian Proverb"

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ayo4dworld(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2014
equlibrium:

grin
elders are sleeping.
they will be here soon
grin grin grin grin grin grin You won't kill person with laff oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by tellwisdom: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2014
debrihachi:

ryt.....wah u busy doing mister? if u busy working or looking for a course t choose u wont v tym t spit dis shit outa ya mouth, tz obvious u not... If u cant help tz fyn at least don't bring da person down

You fight for dìcks too??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
ok. That's fine. We mustn't all agree smiley
Eziokwu.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by topemirates(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem

How this managed to hit FP still baffles me!!!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by flayvour: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2014
follow your heart
www.flayvour360.com
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Herrmes: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
My Dear, stating the obvious, you're in a nasty situation. Crushes don't last and like someone said you are greedy; you put yourself before your man. I'd recommend you walk out on your crush, call your ex who is a cultist and tell him you want to be alone.
True, the new one won't love you like someone who knows your flaws and strengths, likewise, your old one is also a flop because of what he has his hands on. Both relationships are a mess. Stay alone for a while.
Excuse me? So she should put her guy first? before herself? who does that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Need 100 Romantic Name To Call My Girl Friend In Akwa Ibom From You Guyz Plz / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.