Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? (22840 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria / Can A Woman Be Nigeria First President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by BlackLeopard(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm really thinkin all we guys should just go out of the thread and let the gals have the voting, would be closer in telling us who's ready grin
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by yomanovic: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
If a woman contests midnight tonight, I'll risk my life going out in the dark to vote for her!

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by nwaobitex: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Imposicant!
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Shollay20(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is not possible in 9ja who will vote for women??

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by richeso: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
They should be given a chance, and see if there will be peace in Nigeria.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by delishpot: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
What is the difference between female and male presidency? Are they not supose to do same work? As long as its not diesl madueke or any armored car buyer or any of them other thief women I say CARRY GO.

Abike Dabiro should try. I think yes she CAN!

I will vote for her.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Kingsley121(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
datguru:
Till jesus comes, it won't happen. The day it happens, I will eat my head
I support u my brother
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Gorgeous58(f): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'd vote PEJ sha
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Requester(m): 4:13am On Oct 10, 2014
I ain't see that happening in the next century to come... That is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by SenatorJames(m): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2014
President? When we don't have female governor yet.
odikomo1:
Women are fast growing in politics. There are now countries with notable female presidents and Nigeria has women who are deputy governors and some now aspiring to be governors. Very soon they will try the mission impossible, that is to become the president of Nigeria. The question is; can a woman be the president of Nigeria
Ask me this question when we have female governors, not now.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by teebaxy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Vince77:

Office of the first man.
Toor
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Kentvilla: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2015
The Zoo is still a jungle and cannot be conducive for female presido
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Horus(m): 4:32am On Mar 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SgevZVSY7A

Can a woman ever become Nigeria's president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2022
odikomo1:
Women are fast growing in politics. There are now countries with notable female presidents and Nigeria has women who are deputy governors and some now aspiring to be governors. Very soon they will try the mission impossible, that is to become the president of Nigeria. The question is; can a woman be the president of Nigeria

Let us vote in a woman as the President of Nigeria. Why not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / Governor Lalong Spends N40m On Rams / Investigate The Source Of Cash Used For PDP Convention - APC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.