Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (24274 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Charlesberry(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Well well well, my observation here is that most NL comment and adore fair guys and rate them as handsome but what about the chocolate and dark in complexion guy? Aren't they handsome enough? Hmmm. I stand to be corrected oh, thank you!
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Marie, so u no know say Fulani boys fine ney. Dey usually have dis oval shaped face, real cuties, nd most of dem b loaded down dere nd bank accounts too
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jukun girls and boys na dem sure fine pass joor. Missing MrsBreezy, Marieolae, Laplace12, Naijaboiy, Coojoe, old Uncle Tallesty1 and my sweet Sarimah.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rapzino:
Jukun girls and boys na dem sure fine pass joor. Missing MrsBreezy, Marieolae, Laplace12, Naijaboiy, Coojoe, old Uncle Tallesty1 and my sweet Sarimah.
Nah you dey marry her?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nah you dey marry her?
marry who na uncle?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rapzino:
Howdy??
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
fizcoo20:
kogi guys.
i think u are right.

There's no doubt about that grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sarimah
Rapzino:
marry who na uncle?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by laplace12(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rapzino:

Rapzino ma nigga

Hw ur side?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
beauty is just too subjective, we can't really define or identifies what make up handsome in a guy.

eurocentric definition due to colonial and western influenced includes the following
light skin
oval head shape
skinny body
narrow nose
straight hair
the aforementions are all Caucasian features and the tribe with most of these features are the northern fulanis, hausas and kanuri.

Nigeria is a mono phenotype country apart from the fulanis you can hardly differentiate an Hausas from yorubas or igbos using phenotype alone, when mode of dress is removed.

check out yhe following pictures and tell me the tribes of the guys

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
wow dey r actually sexy
yes of cuz they re..... but not as cute as my baby
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:
beauty is just too subjective, we can't really define or identifies what make up handsome in a guy.

eurocentric definatiin due to colonial and western influenced includes the following
light skin
oval head shape
skinny body
narrow nose
straight hair
the aforementions are all Caucasian features and the tribe with most of this features are the northern fulanis, hausas and kanuri.

Nigeria is a mono phenotype country apart from the fulanis you can hardly differentiate an Hausas from yorubas or igbos using phenotype alone, when mode of dress is removed.

check out yhe following pictures and tell me the tribes of the guys
u re so on point
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Romanciella:
yes of cuz they re..... but not as cute as my baby
show me ur baby
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
ethnicity of the following guys

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
show me ur baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=Romanciella post=27007797][/quote]

the dude is light skin, skinny, short and very average

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=Romanciella post=27007797][/quote] heeeeeyyyyy! See fyn boy. *faints* ah beg come nd hook me up wid his brother, please my sister. I need good tinz in my life
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

the dude is light skin, skinny, short and very average

yea ryt....but then u forgot to mention the main feutures

sexy eyes....

cute pinkish lips.....

posh.....

rich.....

educated......

extremely handsome....
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
heeeeeyyyyy! See fyn boy. *faints* ah beg come nd hook me up wid his brother, please my sister. I need good tinz in my life

only son of the fam
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by valmunich(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Romanciella:

sexy eyes....

cute pinkish lips.....

posh.....

rich.....

educated......

extremely handsome....

Look Atew! undecided
So these are the reasons why you're in love with him undecided undecided

SMH...

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by abdulwastecx(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Romanciella:

sexy eyes....

cute pinkish lips.....

posh.....

rich.....

educated......

extremely handsome....

posh, rich, educated? ?? really, how can you tell through a pictures?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Romanciella:

only son of the fam
his frens nko.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
cooljoe:
Marie, so u no know say Fulani boys fine ney. Dey usually have dis oval shaped face, real cuties, nd most of dem b loaded down dere nd bank accounts too
do u hv any fulani frens u can hook a sister up wid
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Romanciella:

sexy eyes....

cute pinkish lips.....

posh.....

rich.....

educated......

extremely handsome....

do u know u are disturbing
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by RapLawd(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Romanciella:

sexy eyes....

cute pinkish lips.....

posh.....

rich.....

educated......

extremely handsome....

and by their dress/look you shall know them... aren't him from the north I dey see that aboki look in his face na... don't be offended_your bobo na agwai (guess you know what I mean)

he might be richer than aliko dangote But his lineage are still over there with those dudes @cows!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
laplace12:

Rapzino ma nigga

Hw ur side?
mehn my side is cool, yours?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Howdy??
i'm good and ya?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sarimah
nah, i was only kidding sire. We're not even close
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
u love im cos he's rich and educated Smh...mind u I am learned hehehe
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rapzino how r u
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
valmunich:

Look Atew! undecided
So these are the reasons why you're in love with him undecided undecided

SMH...
And if i said yes....u got a problem with that undecided
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Lilswaghanxum(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
allsamz:

Fourthed
fifthed,i wud comment when it makes front page.

#continues drinking his garri and bread (balance diet)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / She Won't Say Her Age! / Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.