Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (24280 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
tek it easy haba..its nt fight
Don't worry you won't understand,,you're still new here...

Does who know romanc.iella well would understand my point.

Thanks to the tsunami that wiped off those silly threads she created back then...
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Beennkumar(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
This thread don get K-Leg undecided undecided

@Kachisbarbie Please can u create a thread for those that don't have a boyfriend

@marieolae well said kiss kiss
babe, I no even understand d girl. Lol wats up wid u na aunty mi?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:

yea ryt....but then u forgot to mention the main feutures

sexy eyes....

cute pinkish lips.....

posh.....

rich.....

educated......

extremely handsome....

who is this one?

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
This thread don get K-Leg undecided undecided

@Kachisbarbie Please can u create a thread for those that don't have a boyfriend

@marieolae well said kiss kiss

nne...shun am o...chibwike my bf has told me how to open thread. Any thread I have to open should be a reflection of reality ('my reality') and I don't want some peeps to think they now know some1 too much.

Well said @ marieolae. Some people take life too serious, someone told me sometime ago that I'm childish. Bc im dey see me laugh for NL - I just dey laugh am for my mind : I can't be too serious in reality and come to NL and form serious too. We all need a break and NL gives it to some of us.

I know her very well @naijaboiy. I thought we should all be used to her by now...hahaha.
Seriously that's why I love her o, she no send. I used to attack her way back - 1 day she just popped up on my FS, I gave up on her matter. I just fell in love with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
U both don't get it do u...... he's my baby... we not online dating.... we talk and see each other.... and yes he's dress sense and hes looks shows he aint a lowlife...

enough said.... so u guys shiuld pulees pack well.... i can feel yr pain...it isnt ur fault that u aint cute nor rich.... nor cute nd rich

Wicked! gringrin

To be sincere, that guy ain't cute but light-skinned and average.

Rich? Dunno. Mybe

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by priscaoge(f): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
babe, I no even understand d girl. Lol wats up wid u na aunty mi?

Nairaland is fun! Anything that happens here stays here,no strings attached. Taking stuffs here too serious is Bullsh1t wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
yes pls hook me up

nawa 4 u o. undecided
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

nne...shun am o...chibwike my bf has told me how to open thread. Any thread I have to open should be a reflection of reality ('my reality') and I don't want some peeps to think they now know some1 too much.

Well said @ marieolae. Some people take life too serious, someone told me sometime ago that I'm childish. Bc im dey see me laugh for NL - I just dey laugh am for my mind : I can't be too serious in reality and come to NL and form serious too. We all need a break and NL gives it to some of us.

I know her very well @naijaboiy. I thought we should all be used to her by now...hahaha.
Seriously that's why I love her o, she no send. I used to attack her way back - 1 day she just popped up on my FS, I gave up on her matter. I just fell in love with her.
Lol, you are cheating on him oh
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2014
Karchisbarbie ur DP is beautiful, naijaboiy, she has put it oh
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

nawa 4 u o. undecided
hehehe, no mind marieolae jare...
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2014
Godmother:
Fulani/ Hausa guys are eye candy!
These niggas can make you just sit on a spot daydreaming for hours on end!
You find yourself acting Mills and Boon in your head and you see yourselfs running from opposite ends to embrace. And you do it in slow motion o, like the do in Indian films. Choi!

hausa guys are overhyped.

The ones I see here are ugly or maybe its just me except few fulani guys not all tho'.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Mtcheew. U're posting only cute hausa and fulani guys. What abt ugly ones?

Make I post cute urhobo guys too. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by valmunich(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Just shut the Fùck up already angry

Nobody actually cares if your 'Baby' is cute and rich...

When will you outgrow this 'kiddish' attitude? undecided
Mehhn, I can't thank you enough
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by nickz(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

bwhahahahahahaahahaha

this is wicked!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

She should stop bringing her private life and rubbing it on our faces,,that's why there is a diary undecided

On the other hand,,i been dey vex before but your dp just make me cool down small smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:
Mtcheew. U're posting only cute hausa and fulani guys. What abt ugly ones?

Make I post cute urhobo guys too. Mtcheww
No mind am... undecided

Make I pack cute Edo guys pic come post here too

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by chibwike(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

She should stop bringing her private life and rubbing it on our faces,,that's why there is a diary undecided

On the other hand,,i been dey vex before but your dp just make me cool down small smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2014
chibwike:
Karchisbarbie ur DP is beautiful, naijaboiy, she has put it oh
seen it smiley
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

No mind am... undecided

Make I pack cute Edo guys pic come post here too

hausa and fulani beauty is overated.

This gal lyk bragging sha. undecided
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

nah...she has to rub it o
Hahahaha...shun Roman..., that girl is on a special human frequency.

Lol. ThankGod for that - now you have seen my face. We have seen each others' face, I think we're good to go. grin kiss
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol. ThankGod for that - now you have seen my face. We have seen each others' face, I think we're good to go. grin kiss

Yu like this gal? undecided

but, i actually love reading her drama.

I like her guts. She withstands all insults. grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hmmm,,its obvious she'll ne'er learn though undecided

Yes we are good to go kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

hausa and fulani beauty is overated.

This gal lyk bragging sha. undecided
I've been living in the north for 15years and I can say that i've not really seen many handsome hausa/fulani guys.

I'm not disputing the fact that they don't exist,,but only a few.

Same cannot be said for the girls sha cos most of them are beautiful especially the fulanis.

But the ugly ones you find are ugly as fùck lipsrsealed
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
bae calm dwn,I fink u jez overating diz ur bf,av seen cuter,richer,guys,wif a lot of swag,even ere on niraland.so wtf ar u saying. IN MY OWN OPINION,u ve nt gone around,u ar stocked in hiz own world,so u fink he iz d best.to me diz isint even close to my definition of handsome,e iz jez dr,den d money elped him luk better as well,nuffin special abt d nigga
so if she no hype, believe, adore, make noise about her man, which person own she go use make mouth. So u tink wen ur bobo tells u, ur d most beautiful woman in d world or d most beautiful he's eva seen, u tink ts true? Bu den ur his boo, nd ts his job to hype nd adore u, nd dats jst t.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
haaaahaaaaaa do u know what I write on nairaland is all for fun my dear. If u taking things serious here ur on a long tin jare. She herself knew that I was just kidding so what exactly is ur p? So u think u can tell me dat I have low self esteem from a single post? Sitting dere analysing me in your room, are u so jobless? Mek I no talk too much jare but I've sed my own.
kk,no tym
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

I've been living in the north for 15years and I can say that i've not really seen many handsome hausa/fulani guys.

I'm not disputing the fact that they don't exist,,but only a few.

Same cannot be said for the girls sha cos most of them are beautiful especially the fulanis.

But the ugly ones you find are ugly as fùck lipsrsealed

EXACTLY! The hausa mallams I see here are ugly.

Even dirty fulani men doing PSP work still look ok.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
do u hv any fulani frens u can hook a sister up wid
naijaboy no do u ney. Oya cum abj na, dem full ground here
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2014
cooljoe:
[s]so if she no hype, believe, adore, make noise about her man, which person own she go use make mouth. So u tink wen ur bobo tells u, ur d most beautiful woman in d world or d most beautiful he's eva seen, u tink ts true? Bu den ur his boo, nd ts his job to hype nd adore u, nd dats jst t.[/s]
Her boo is the most handsome guy. We agree.
But, that doesn't mean she av to say other guys are ugly and poor. WTF
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

when u start minding your business......
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
when u start minding your business......
Truth Hurts
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Her boo is the most handsome guy. We agree.
But, that doesn't mean she av to say other guys are ugly and poor. WTF
Are u ugly and poor??... if no.. I see no reason why u keep stressing on those two words.... except of cuz u re one of em.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Won't Say Her Age! / Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.