Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (24296 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / Why Are Most Cute Guys shy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

posh, rich, educated? ?? really, how can you tell through a pictures?
RapLawd:

and by their dress/look you shall know them... aren't him from the north I dey see that aboki look in his face na... don't be offended_your bobo na agwai (guess you know what I mean)
he might be richer than aliko dangote But his lineage are still over there with those dudes @cows!!!
U both don't get it do u...... he's my baby... we not online dating.... we talk and see each other.... and yes he's dress sense and hes looks shows he aint a lowlife...

enough said.... so u guys shiuld pulees pack well.... i can feel yr pain...it isnt ur fault that u aint cute nor rich.... nor cute nd rich
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
his frens nko.
how bout them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Romanciella:
ya'all havnt seen hausa guys huh....... especially the fulani
Wow I thought I was alone. Amarya. Some Hausa mix breed to are cool.

marieolae:
wats so special abt dem
They are lovely

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
do u hv any fulani frens u can hook a sister up wid

Lol!. Welcome to the family. I do. Have some lol.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hadizy:

They are lovely
lol @amarya..... yea u right .... is he your fiancee
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
lol @amarya..... yea u right .... is he your fiancee

No he his not. Hi
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Romanciella(f): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Hadizy:

No he his not. Hi
smileyhy... uhm u look cute on yr dp btw
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Rapzino: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
Rapzino how r u
i'm fine and you?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
how bout them
yes pls hook me up
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Hadizy:

They are lovely
yup I agree
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 3:09am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
yes pls hook me up
E be like say your body no dey rest when you see fine boy undecided

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 3:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:
U both don't get it do u...... he's my baby... we not online dating.... we talk and see each other.... and yes he's dress sense and hes looks shows he aint a lowlife...

enough said.... so u guys shiuld pulees pack well.... i can feel yr pain...it isnt ur fault that u aint cute nor rich.... nor cute nd rich
Just shut the Fùck up already angry

Nobody actually cares if your 'Baby' is cute and rich...

When will you outgrow this 'kiddish' attitude? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by kennynelcon(m): 4:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Boys b tribal girls will b realistic
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

E be like say your body no dey rest when you see fine boy undecided
it doesnt
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

tek it easy haba..its nt fight
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
In ma own opinion,fine boys dey evry tribe,so I no fit give any one most o,I don see igbo guys wey worwor,wey dr fairness go red like palm oil,and av seen ugly yoruba guys too.
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:

yea ryt....but then u forgot to mention the main feutures

sexy eyes....

cute pinkish lips.....

posh.....

rich.....

educated......

extremely handsome....

bae calm dwn,I fink u jez overating diz ur bf,av seen cuter,richer,guys,wif a lot of swag,even ere on niraland.so wtf ar u saying. IN MY OWN OPINION,u ve nt gone around,u ar stocked in hiz own world,so u fink he iz d best.to me diz isint even close to my definition of handsome,e iz jez dr,den d money elped him luk better as well,nuffin special abt d nigga

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
it doesnt
lol

me wey no fine don suffer be that na grin

no hope sad
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Tapout(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Hadizy:

They are lovely

undecided the airforce man's name tag is visible. ..This is a public forum for crying out loud.......
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
bae calm dwn,I fink u jez overating diz ur bf,av seen cuter,richer,guys,wif a lot of swag,even ere on niraland.so wtf ar u saying. IN MY OWN OPINION,u ve nt gone around,u ar stocked in hiz own world,so u fink he iz d best.to me diz isint even close to my definition of handsome,e iz jez dr,den d money elped him luk better as well,nuffin special abt d nigga
well that's her boyfrend and she's gonna think what she want to think abt him. That u don't think he is cute blah blah is not important at all. Sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Tapout(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

I just tire......It not like he's even going to marry her after the whole ish grin
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Romanciella:

this is stupid damn it .. u talking as if he's even richer Dan dose dudes u quoted ..not everryone is here to display Der wealth ...

u fall ma hand.....no let me come Der slap u.....

for me...ur boyfriend ain't cute..I cnt even see wealth in him..oh u think taking pictures beside a Toyota Camry ...means dat he's wealthy..?

lol pls come to ma area@ VGC and see wealthy young cute guys.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2014
marieolae:
well that's her boyfrend and she's gonna think what she want to think abt him. That u don't think he is cute blah blah is not important at all. Sorry to say
low self esteem iz wen u beg ur fellow gehs to hook u up wif a nigga.iz it dat u dnt feel good abt ursef,hooking u up wif a nigga,wil only mk him use u and dump u,and by d way y u taking paracetamol 4 sumoneelse's headache.sowi to say

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

hahahahaha...kill yourself o
After killing yourself : make sure you die tongue
lollllz
The girl is proud of her bf na. Don't y'all want a babe that's proud of you?
Leave my Romance... for me o- I like da babe

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Fulani/ Hausa guys are eye candy!
These niggas can make you just sit on a spot daydreaming for hours on end!
You find yourself acting Mills and Boon in your head and you see yourselfs running from opposite ends to embrace. And you do it in slow motion o, like the do in Indian films. Choi!

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha...kill yourself o
After killing yourself : make sure you die tongue
lollllz
The girl is proud of her bf na. Don't y'all want a babe that's proud of you?
Leave my Romance... for me o- I like da babe
undecided
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
low self esteem iz wen u beg ur fellow gehs to hook u up wif a nigga.iz it dat u dnt feel good abt ursef,hooking u up wif a nigga,wil only mk him use u and dump u,and by d way y u taking paracetamol 4 sumoneelse's headache.sowi to say
Madame, Sunday is next week right?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
haaaahaaaaaa do u know what I write on nairaland is all for fun my dear. If u taking things serious here ur on a long tin jare. She herself knew that I was just kidding so what exactly is ur p? So u think u can tell me dat I have low self esteem from a single post? Sitting dere analysing me in your room, are u so jobless? Mek I no talk too much jare but I've sed my own.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2014
badoolee:
Madame, Sunday is next week right?
Re: Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria by priscaoge(f): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
This thread don get K-Leg undecided undecided

@Kachisbarbie Please can u create a thread for those that don't have a boyfriend

@marieolae well said kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. / Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.