Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives (37247 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by CyberWolf: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
Not disputing that 'bottom power' as we like to call it exists, in fact it is happening, we all know, but you can just assume such if Google was owned by a Nigerian, some women are principled and all women are not the same remember
I think the guy is not saying Linda will sleep with the Nigerian owner of google(assumption), but he said as long as she will supply hot pussies to the man...
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

remind him he came out of one 'punnany'.....either fresh or fairly-used.
my gosh...oh please my EaRs are hurting...its Enough
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Frankestein08(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2014
thandii1:

You can just imagine the hateful confused beings. They hate liabilities and gold diggers and wail everyday about them, yet they can't stand successful women and would rather cook up lies about them getting to the top through sexx to massage their never-to-do-well egos.

Just ignore em, at d end their ignorance is pretty obvious & then they chew on their own words.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by kay29000(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:

Smh. I cannot believe all this is coming from you.
I see that Nigerian men will forever be jealous and intimidated by successful women and thereby cook up all kinds of stories to dent their image.

All of a sudden Alakija slept with a lot of politicians for her oil blocs and linda ikeji blog was shut down by google because she was sleeping around?

And you have no idea how insulting it is to refer to a woman by her private part. Wtf is "three fresh punnanies"?
Don't you have some kind of respect?
Do you have women in your family??

Smh!

Don't mind him...he is an asshol.e. And he thinks he is funny.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by fireforfire: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

I'll give you a pass. The guy is a stark illiterate and a village bum. How can you accuse a decent woman, who's married with kids of using her pum to get an oil bloc? If it were that easy, there won't be any oil blocs left in naij - since these politicians sleep with all kinds of women. She's connected, and navigated her way through legit hustle.

And later this plonker would start spouting that sheeple religious-wingnut-speak everywhere, after bearing false witness. He's an idi.ot, and the type I'll use a baseball bat to smack all his teeth out for being utterly dumb. No brain
having git! grin

maybe na inferiority complex dey wori am
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by fireforfire: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
germainediva:
Dat is why even after marriage women still keep a couple of close male friends unknown to their husband........women very secretive since 1902
u must b one of d secretive women. tnx for tellin us how u are
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by kay29000(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2014
thandii1:

And models are you own standard for successful women? Did okonjo, late dora, adedavoh, mo'abudu, rita dominic, maupe ogun, omotola, chimamanda, chidinma, the female consultants, engineers, lawyers and a host of them in the corporate world also use their bodies to succeed. Did your own mum(if successful anyway) sleep her way to wherever she is? You are so myopic and shallow and it baffles me that you take pride in it. Were you there when alakija was sleeping her way to the top. Hypocritical christian! Sit in that poverty corner of your and keep yapping thrash about successful women.

Thanks for this. The guy's comment was so disrespectful to those hard working women.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by fireforfire: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2014
2scorehigh:

My broda! I'm telling u...

what are u telling him
that ur both in d same ignorant department?
abegii leqve dis women alone. una no get women for una family? abi na so ur sis dem dey fuchk around.
are there no wonen wit brains again?.
smh for uuuuuuu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by kay29000(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

You are a big f00l! We have different definitions to the word "succesful"

...and yes! My mom got herJob after getting married to my Dad. Tell us about your mom f00l!

You mentioned names as if you know the roles they played in their youthful years. 'Who see' Chiamanda or whatever u call her will assumed she never slept with any man in her life. Quit talking rubbish

Let them speak! They should come and tell us their stories.

Mind u, I never said ALL women are involved in this business.

You are an ignorant a.sshole.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by kay29000(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2014
arvinsloane:

I'm sure he is regretting his earlier post now... Unsuccessful People will always hate on the successful ones.

He is not regretting it cos he is still defending it. How can we move forward as a nation when we still have men who think like this. SMH!
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2014
To all those I've offended via my "offensive" posts. I am sorry:

Successful Women are Virgins

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2014
kay29000:

He is not regretting it cos he is still defending it. How can we move forward as a nation when we still have men who think like this. SMH!

I am sorry sir. Successful Women are Virgins
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by kay29000(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2014
youngalex:
There are two categories of Women
-Those that believe in themselves full of intelligence,wisdom and knowledge they are always distinguished based on their intimidating credentials e.g Okonjo-Iweala,Arunma Oteh,Funke(Main One)...The men that associate with them know they can deliver due to their exceptional intelligence
-Those that believe in pussy as a means of navigating their way to success e.g ........ I won't call names but we all know them
Don't make the mistake to mix up the two,those in the latter category seek the assistance of men and usually pay in Kind

Thank you for this.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2014
fireforfire:

what are u telling him
that ur both in d same ignorant department?
abegii leqve dis women alone. una no get women for una family? abi na so ur sis dem dey fuchk around.
are there no wonen wit brains again?.
smh for uuuuuuu!!!
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Frankestein08:

Just ignore em, at d end their ignorance is pretty obvious & then they chew on their own words.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2014
CyberWolf:
I think the guy is not saying Linda will sleep with the Nigerian owner of google(assumption), but he said as long as she will supply hot pussies to the man...

Thanks for this; I had to ignore some posts here.

I think I will just assume all successful women are virgins. End of story
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

Why don't you provide evidence of Ini Edo dashing her punny to a SE Governor? You can't conjure such pathetic lies without evidence, can you?

Why don't you provide evidence of Genevieve giving Atiku, punny? BTW, why are you so quick to bash Genevieve for allegedly dashing Atiku punny, while Atiku that's a public figure, a role model to millions of Northerners, a one-time VP of Nigeria, gets to be overlooked by you? So when two people sleep together, the woman is up for slander, but the man is a saint? See how hypocritical your lame rebuttal sounds? SMH

Anyway, I'm not surprised, I expected such from you. Carry go. I'm out. cool

I am sorry sir. Successful Women are Virgins.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by ochon: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

I am sorry sir. Successful Women are Virgins.

Nice sarcasm. undecided

Successful men are virgins too. undecided
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by zeb04(f): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Stupidity is repulsive
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2014
thandii1:

Thank you. I don't insult people's parents, but I had to mention his mum for him to know how it feels when u make baseless conclusions about other people's mums and find it funny. See as the boy wan cry.
Lol

cry on top say u insult your imaginary mom on nairaland?

I don tire, so at this stage I have to admit and accept the gross display of st. pudity on the thread. All Successful women are virgins. Even those who slept with Lecturers in my department for grade back at school, became succesful virgins in the Labour Market.

Quit quoting me. I post at my own discretion. Those I insulted are public figures, just like Buhari, et al. I won't go as far as insulting fellow nairalanders like you without identity.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

Nice sarcasm. undecided

Successful men are virgins too. undecided
Yes o

Ini Edo is a virgin
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by shizzle11(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2014
CyberWolf:
i clearly understand him and what he meant, that's why i also talked about being principled cos if she can 'supply' the pussiess, what makes you think she herself wouldn't be the one under demand?. I dont think Linda is that sort of person
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by jamst(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2014
acidiosis... grin grin grin
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by singhabhishek25: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2014
Maybe somewhat true because this is for only one reason that the society has not given enough space to women over the time which men have enjoyed and learnt a lot so, maybe they need some assistance to understand the situation. Like wise women has also many role in men's life like mother, sister, wife, friend etc. So, you can say statement is also correct vice-verse and both complement each other as their strength whenever one need.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2014
jamst:
acidiosis... grin grin grin
yes sir
lol
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by lezz(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:
I'm done here. You hypocrite should keep deceiving yourselves.

The same men that can barely give N5k to a woman without asking her out or "bedding her" are condemning the truth.

I'm out jare
i have followed your post today and you are correct. Dont feel the need to apologise for your opinion. The bitter truth people find hard to accept today is that the vast majority of successful women have been compromised either by the fierce and cruel nature of the business and corporate world which is controlled and dictated by men. Or worse they give into the sexual/loyalty demands of the men who have the means to better her prospects. This is a world wide phenomenon. Testosterone drives a man to risk and adventure so they survive the harsh realities of the business world. Women are estrogen driven and are not naturally equipped to compete in a level-playing platform with men in the brutality of business and corporate world.

We understand there are a lot of male apologists nowadays who will hurry to needlessly defend the feminine course to appear heroic and brave thereby throwing wisdom aside. But the truth is most husbands of these "successful" women have learnt to "enjoy" the money as a soft,soothing balm to their loss of true feminine wife or have lived the miserable lives of men whose loyalty their wives have given away to their business colleagues, bosses and corporate god-fathers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2014
shizzle11:
i clearly understand him and what he meant, that's why i also talked about being principled cos if she can 'supply' the pussiess, what makes you think she herself wouldn't be the one under demand?. I dont think Linda is that sort of person

While it sounds wierd, I didn't make up the story. Someone actually posted the stuff I wrote about Linda here on Nairaland.

If people could ask for video evidence on Ini Edo's act, they should also be ready to give us video evidences indicating the 'fact' that she has never slept with anyone for favour in cash or in kind.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by eyeon(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2014
GBAM!!!
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2014
lezz:
i have followed your post today and you are correct. Dont feel the need to apologise for your opinion. The bitter truth people find hard to accept today is that the vast majority of successful women have been compromised either by the fierce and cruel nature of the business and corporate world which is controlled and dictated by men. Or worse they give into the sexual/loyalty demands of the men who have the means to better her prospects. This is a world wide phenomenon. Testosterone drives a man to risk and adventure so they survive the harsh realities of the business world. Women are estrogen driven and are not naturally equipped to compete in a level-playing platform with men in the brutality of business and corporate world.

We understand there are a lot of male apologists nowadays who will hurry to needlessly defend the feminine course to appear heroic and brave thereby throwing wisdom aside. But the truth is most husbands of this "successful" women have learnt to "enjoy" the money as a soft,soothing balm to their loss of true feminine wife or have lived the miserable lives of men whose loyalty their wives have given away to their business colleagues, bosses and corporate god-fathers

Thought provoking facts here.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by 007gal(f): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
sandijey:

Learn to read and assimilate. You don't have to agree to my post. But I won't waste my time typing bull shit. I stand on my assertion and I won't apologise for that. If u believe otherwise fine. How many men climbed the ladder of success through women. The society has nothing against men being successful. Man's progress most of the time cannot be stifled by any woman. Not to say it's not happening but it is rare. But for women starting from secondary school men are already stiffling her progress. Molestation of all sorts. The train continues into the university and then the real world.

I am not agreeing to your post hence my opinion. From your reply, it seems you grew up pretty much with competition/ stifling around you from guys. It's not the same for some you know.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by ochon: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

Lol

cry on top say u insult your imaginary mom on nairaland?

I don tire, so at this stage I have to admit and accept the gross display of st. pudity on the thread. All Successful women are virgins. Even those who slept with Lecturers in my department for grade back at school, became succesful virgins in the Labour Market.

Quit quoting me. I post at my own discretion. Those I insulted are public figures, just like Buhari, et al. I won't go as far as insulting fellow nairalanders like you without identity.

@Embolden, why are you being a hypocrite? Why attack the ladies that slept with the lecturers, but you leave out the shameless men, grandfathers, fathers, who are the lecturers that sleep with these girls? Ain't you shameful that female lecturers don't sleep with students, but some shameless, mòronic male lecturers sleep with these ladies before passing them? Doesn't it tell you that these men are shameless for taking sex from ladies young enough to be their daughters?

Will being fair in your assessment give you Ebola? Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by shizzle11(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

While it sounds wierd, I didn't make up the story. Someone actually posted the stuff I wrote about Linda here on Nairaland.

If people could ask for video evidence on Ini Edo's act, they should also be ready to give us video evidences indicating the 'fact' that she has never slept with anyone for favour in cash or in kind.
I am not totally in variance with your entire post, cos like i said earlier these things(bottom-power) happen, is happening and in fact will still happen...lol and i am also in cahoot with you on one of the examples you gave in your original post. Some of these things are common knowledge and any talk of a video evidence is simply dismmissible.

But again like i said there are women who dug it our from the scratch and whose rise to prominence and fortune cannot be linked to such ignoble acts as 'pay-in-kind'. There are a number of women who attain their high-profile status through hardwork, commitment, intelligence, resilience, zeal, passion, dint of luck or what some of us call 'divine favour' ...lol and i feel fully convinced that linda belongs to this category. This is my position i hope you understand now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.