Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (68059 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Sarimah(f): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2014
marieolae:
r u back for good?
sure.........
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by jahbiz: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Yeah, i can't sleep with a girl i truely love...
*modified*

Pals i need ur votes in the ongoing Mr NL 2014. God bless you as you do so.

www.nairaland.com/chibwike
Ur lie has denied you my vote already, go to next door. The answer to op question is below
temigracie:
...hanhan!!!....

What will now give the love fire, as in real FAYA??.....

..liking someone already, you start having some silly thoughts...Talkless of loving someone.....
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by olukoredejay: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Let's not sound like a deputy holy spirit here. It only natural to have the urge, but the ability to control d urge and subject the flesh is wat makes yu a real man. If yu truly love the gal, yu will definitely wait for d appropriate time. cos love wait.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by UjSizzle(f): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2014
cut007:
@ the bolded: this is my current predicament! There's this angel I luv to pieces (or so I think) but the problem is I'm not just attracted to her sexually and its killing her (and killing me too cos I hate to see her hurting). The underlying truth is that i'm sexually attracted to only girls with big boo..bs (i dont know how i found myself in that condition) and i cant just bring myself to open up to her about it cos i know it will shatter her emotionally and maybe plant a complex problem in her which is the last thing i want. I mean this girl has got it all: smashing beauty, manners, brains, an engineering degree on the way (500 level) and boo...bs many guys will consider hot (cos honestly she is not flat chested). The thing there is (for me): No matter how beautiful a girl is, as long as she hasnt got mean mamaries, i can never be SEXUALLY attracted to her. Peeps pls i need your (mature) inputs as she is beginning to think I'm taking her for granted because she initiated the relationship. Something I'll NEVER do! I luv this girl scatter mehn! & I respect her a lot! (I mean how can I forget so soon the number of better-looking, richer and better-swagged guys falling over themselves just to be seen with her!) She probably knows it, but she can't just phatom why I'm not feeling her. And lastly guys, just out of curiosity, is my condition a medical one?? Is there a sort of theory somewhere (medical or psychological) that can be used to explain it?? Are there other people suffering from the same condition? Or am I alone on this one? Inputs pls!!!!!

So condition your mind to start noticing her sexually kwanu sad
Do you two have intimate kisses? What does that feel like?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by cooljoe(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2014
Sarimah:
angrywhich one be bby banana? grin

im fine tho...u?
shey u don cum again. Instead of u to b al nice nd mushy nd sweet, u don carry ur ph flair cum. I'm gud tou, I really missed u
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by UjSizzle(f): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2014
adisasegun:
Honestly, I'm in such a relationship because the lady is a virgin, but sometimes I used to think may be I'm a fool, there is nothing I can do because I love the girl and she loves me as well.
You are not a fool for choosing to love and wait for her.

Morality isn't dead after all smiley Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by hizson(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2014
skyprofm:

Mehn dat guy is either gay or impotent

lol...its nt like that,its all about determination
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2014
UjSizzle:

You are not a fool for choosing to love and wait for her.

Morality isn't dead after all smiley Thank God.
Thanks bro
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2014
pro01:
These funny threads on NL are unending. Sometimes I can't help but wonder whether these people are real Nigerian human beings who live in the real Nigerian world. . . . . . . . . or deluded, dreamy couch potatoes with zero experience of how things really go down out there in the real world.

So sex is now such a big deal (with someone you supposedly 'love' for that matter!)? Since when? All these super set girls wey full town wey know wetin dey, where dem dey comot from? Smh. Choir girl in the day, olosho in the night.. . . and 24/7 Virgin girl on Nairaland. Deceit Inc.
Damn it at the lifestyle of the girl you described in your post, sounds like On.i.la. How much I love reading your postsgrin.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by tania28(f): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2014
hizson:
That's what I call a definition of true love. He will never do what will make her look impure..i once heard of a story abt a guy who refused to ve sex with his gal n she was like bt am not a virgin n his reply was since I was not the one dat deflowered you I still see you like a virgin..my own opinion though... cry cry...I believe love is patient enough to wait..meaning he would definately have the urge bt he should be able to hold on..
true but how many guys can be patient.only a few.dat have respect for women

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Sarimah(f): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2014
cooljoe:
shey u don cum again. Instead of u to b al nice nd mushy nd sweet, u don carry ur ph flair cum. I'm gud tou, I really missed u
missed u too
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by chupcake(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2014
I am gonna assume you are not talking of sisters, families or friends. If its the kinda love married people have for each other, then you are probably gay or have hormonal problem. I am guessing you mean the person doesn't turn you on in any way or you not sexually attracted to the person at all. Maybe you don't love them to begin with or as I said earlier, Gay or Hormonal issues.
Those who think love and sex are two different things and don't have any relationship, you are delusional. Staying in a relationship without having sex has to do with more of choice than desire. People who are genuinely in love and are not having sex avoid situations like being alone for a reason. With love comes sexual attraction and with that comes the sex.. Buh then again, what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by cooljoe(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Sarimah:
missed u too
stop dat lie
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by oloworulz(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2014
cc150615:

in ur wildest dreams, ur spew no reach to get me pregnant, it's too watery, I see it from ur retarded speech
funny, if ma 65years old sugar mummy can get pregnant while using comdom then wetin be ur own. If I bleep u and u don't get pregnant with twins then I will stop using nairaland. U can always give me a chance oooo
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by decode55(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2014
Sarimah:

you stay in ph?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by UjSizzle(f): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2014
adisasegun:
Thanks bro
Geez I'm a girl embarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by oloworulz(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....bro please i need ur votes in the ongoing Mr NL contest..thanks alot
bro, make I tell u d truth, I no fit vote for u. I only vote for ladies with big blomblom and muscular ukwu
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Sarimah(f): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
cooljoe:
stop dat lie
im not lieing..
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Sarimah(f): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2014
decode55:

you stay in ph?
yhh
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by decode55(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Sarimah:
yhh

really? Same here.

Err.. Pm?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2014
A lady who was in a relationship for the past 2years, suddenly decide to quit, main while her weding has bein scheduled. read full story here http://akornson..com/2014/11/she-wanna-quit-after-her-weding-cards.html?m=1
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Orikinla(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Yes.
I did and she could not believe it.
We did everything but no sex.
People thought we were lovers, but we were just very good friends.
She was the one that even kissed me first in Moremi Hall at the University of Lagos.
I did not want to sleep with her and she was a virgin until she dated one of the guys she met through me.
Sex is something.
But not everything in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by cooljoe(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Sarimah:
im not lieing..
as d queen plzs. Nice dp u have there. Rnt u jst stunning
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by nevablink: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2014
What i feel is that, every guy will always want to sleep with the girl they are dating or not dating in as much as they find them attractive, but the amount of CONTROL the GUY in question has over his urges is what matters, since our thresholds can never be the same.......... grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by RuuDie(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2014
Only possible if and only if, both parties keep and stay VERY FAR AWAY from each other...
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2014
A lady who was in a relationship for the past 2years, suddenly decide to quit, main while her weding has bein scheduled. read full story here http://akornson..com/2014/11/she-wanna-quit-after-her-weding-cards.html?m=1
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by harry509: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2014
faithugo64:
most ladies believe that a guy who loves you would never want to sleep with you untill he marries you.so here is my question

is it possible to love someone and not have the DESIRE to kiss,hug or have sex with him/her?

Please i don't mean having sex with the person,i mean is it possible not to have the DESIRE(wanting) to be intimate with that person.

NOTE: HERE AM NOT TALKING ABOUT AGAPE LOVE O!!!
so.... If I can't kiss , hug, embrace her n ROMANCE bt wen she is n need of money she run2 me Sum1 @ there is hlpn me @ den am doin d maintenance. UmmMm we guys don't kw dat gals pretend alott y I shud keep such a relationship. Mitcheeeeeeew.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by RuuDie(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2014
Me thinks... you can long for / desire / urge / be sexually attracted / even have sex with anyone without being IN LOVE with 'em (applies to both men and women).
For example, I cite numerous 1-night stands, flings et al many of us have had in our much buoyant years!

However, it is ALMOST CERTAINLYIMPOSSIBLE to LOVE someone and not have longings / desires / urges / be sexually attracted / even have sex with 'em!
How na!?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by RuuDie(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2014
jearile:

Now, it's a natural phenomenon to have urge for intimacy with your complementary sex let alone with somebody you feel something 'special' for.
Celibacy, whether ordained or imposed didn't stop the hormones in your body from functioning and for goodness' sake it is not a sin - so all the holier than thou sycophant with their "phariseeism" mentality can now drop all the pretence.
Refusing to dishonour your temple is a journey that begins from your mind and your ability to put it under control through the help of God irrespective of your feelings is what true love preaches. Instead of satisfying your immediate gratification, you choose to knock it off.
So in nutshell, having sexual urge is only natural - you can't stop, you can't kill it but you can suppress it until it's the right time to express it.

Bless you Bro. Spot on!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Cummon man! Just his preference. Everyone has something that turns him on. He didn't say he doesn't love her cos of her small bo*ba buh rather it doesn't move him. Nothing is wrong with him.

So what's with the saying that love is BLIND?
If its a true love...he won't even notice her booobzz!

Tell you what... A friend never liked dark girls...he gets turn on with light skinned girls...
But when he met this ebony looking princess...His mentality changed!

What's ya say buddy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.