Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (67938 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by swagwu(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
chester47:
lol why would you lie..okay youre 19 300l in NIGERIA!!!when did you finish? At 15?with jamb and screening and waec issue lol.you can do better than this
ok..i wrote my waec an jamb same year nd i made both dat was 2012 i was 17yrs den...mr Ukraine doctor calculate...
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by destante(f): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
temigracie:

Camp dey ooo.

E no easy
dearie where are you serving?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by swagwu(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Hmmmmm insults everywhere ,.,,,? But why go to his Parents ,, ,,,,.

You for just ignore am and still keep your dignity ,,.,,.

Pls dont attack me biko i beg you in God's name.
why would he make such foolish suggestion
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
temigracie:

Camp dey ooo.

E no easy
eheya,pele dear.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
destante:
dearie where are you serving?
. Ekiti state ni oo

You nko?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by destante(f): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
temigracie:
. Ekiti state ni oo

You nko?
wow nicee dear. ilu awon oke. Good they placed you in the southwest too. Eko ni won ju emi na si o.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nellyhands: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Story of the goddess, season 2
And to all of you that claim to be in such Agape relationships, none of you cared to tell us if there's distance in between, duration of such relationship and outcome, especially when one party start using the other as an ATM machine. Ppl never tell the truth
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by cut007: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
UjSizzle:

So condition your mind to start noticing her sexually kwanu sad
Do you two have intimate kisses? What does that feel like?
looooooooooooooooool!!!!! lmao @ the questions!!! Gurls sha!!!!!!! Well, yes to the first question. As for the second question, (lmao!): it feels lyk............ (lwkmfh!!) but where do I start na? Thanks for your input anyway
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Gloria3389(f): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
as long as both the male and female are grown up and have blood flowing thru their veins..... then it's not possible not to think of having sex but it's possible not to have sex...the urge will surely be there.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by jjk24(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
eph12:
Loving someone and having sexual urge are two different things and are not related in any way.
see dis ONE !. In any way!? Ma gye rethink am
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
basilo101:
If u dnt hv sex wit who u luv who else wil u hv sex wit? D more u gals try to force lov without sex on us d more u get sex witout lov

You've got the vibes.....so righty!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
faithugo64:
most ladies believe that a guy who loves you would never want to sleep with you untill he marries you.so here is my question

is it possible to love someone and not have the DESIRE to kiss,hug or have sex with him/her?

Please i don't mean having sex with the person,i mean is it possible not to have the DESIRE(wanting) to be intimate with that person.

NOTE: HERE AM NOT TALKING ABOUT AGAPE LOVE O!!!
Hmmm! In a case where u decide not 2 have sex and keep the girl most of these girls this days will start thinking u are impotent or turn u 2 ATM while another guy is there swimming her river of joy. Let's not pretend 90% of gals or both gender can't do without sex in a r/ship.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by jornie(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
y not?nothing is impossible....but this is possible,if n only if d guy is gay tongue hesokay,u're welcome.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by ebukaOtika(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
cc150615:

someone is fucking ur wife to be for u anyway don't come here nd cry to us when u find out after 10years of marriage that the 3 kids u have belong to 3 different men outside.

Ahn Aaaaaaahn!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by mrbamo(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2014
Dcmg:
You guys are just deceiving yourselves with that fake thing called "Love''{erotic/romantic love}.The only love i believe is love for humanity,This is the real genuine love.
If i should marry today,it wouldn't be becos of nonsense Love,but maybe because of the woman's respect,character,attitude towards me and everyone.I would marry her because i like her{her personality}.
And if i decide not to cheat on her it will be because i Respect her and not because i love her.
If i decide not to use harsh words on her or abuse her physically,it isn't because i love her but because i respect her.
So if my partner should cheat on me,it's a problem because she has disrespected me.

You are right but I want to let you know that she can change immediately after marriage (from that personalty u like to the one u do not like). What would you do in this case?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by aoyih(m): 4:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Nobody should decieve you...love and sex are two sides of the same coin...
Like I told my girlfriend in my university days, who believed love was not sex, and that sex and love were two different things...I told her to allow me go to the next department, that there's a girl there that I don't have any emotions for, but just want to have sex with her, off course, she knows I love her a lot...she got angry and said, "how cam I make love to somebody and claim I don't have emotions for".
If u believe love is not sex, hope you won't get angry if your man/woman who loves you so much goes out to another woman/man to get that sexual satisfaction
Love is sex, and sex is love!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by pasqal09: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2014
aoyih:
Nobody should decieve you...love and sex are two sides of the same coin...
Like I told my girlfriend in my university days, who believed love was not sex, and that sex and love were two different things...I told her to allow me go to the next department, that there's a girl there that I don't have any emotions for, but just want to have sex with her, off course, she knows I love her a lot...she got angry and said, "how cam I make love to somebody and claim I don't have emotions for".
If u believe love is not sex, hope you won't get angry if your man/woman who loves you so much goes out to another woman/man to get that sexual satisfaction
Love is sex, and sex is love!!!

If what you is true, how about men that have sex with prostitutes? Does this mean they are in love with them?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Petik8(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2014
To love a gal there has to be sexual attractions. It nw depends on if u guy wanna act on it
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by temmym4(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2014
I smell pretenders around... U say what?? U v got to get ur head examined if you claim to love someone without having any sexual attraction Somewhere in your mind, not even a hug or a kiss... Wtf!
wait before you eat me raw... Loving someone involves emotions, automatically your heart, body and soul are involved here, except if you personally avoid the s3xual aspect.
Ladies, check your boyfriends, except if u both hav a strong commitment and agreement not to sleep with yourselves, if he has never made a move or avoiding it, then he is either Impotent, a gay,too shy, or he simply sees or loves u like a sister.
I wish I could shoot some of those pretenders on d thread.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by supereasy(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2014
temigracie:
...hanhan!!!....

What will now give the love fire, as in real FAYA??.....

..liking someone already, you start having some silly thoughts...Talkless of loving someone.....
. Temigracie I really Like u
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2014
pasqal09:

If what you is true, how about men that have sex with prostitutes? Does this mean they are in love with them?

Bro...have u ever had sex with an harlot before?

If you constantly sexx an harlot...you'll notice that u've got feelings for that particular girl.

Haven't you heard? How able men go to motels to marry prostitutes?

KanyeWest married Kim..and Kim was a HARLOT.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2014
sukkot:
depends on how long the relationship is. i am sure jonathan goodluck loves patience but he does not have the desire to sleep with her

Hahahahahahahhahahaha grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2014
temmym4:
I smell pretenders around... U say what?? U v got to get ur head examined if you claim to love someone without having any sexual attraction Somewhere in your mind, not even a hug or a kiss... Wtf!
wait before you eat me raw... Loving someone involves emotions, automatically your heart, body and soul are involved here, except if you personally avoid the s3xual aspect.
Ladies, check your boyfriends, except if u both hav a strong commitment and agreement not to sleep with yourselves, if he has never made a move or avoiding it, then he is either Impotent, a gay,too shy, or he simply sees or loves u like a sister.
I wish I could shoot some of those pretenders on d thread.

Hehehehe... Yu just unfold ...victoria's secret!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2014
swagwu:

ok..i wrote my waec an jamb same year nd i made both dat was 2012 i was 17yrs den...mr Ukraine doctor calculate...
i knew you where a liar,.17+3=20..now you are 19 liar..am not even sure youre in university yet.i thought there was school strike at 2013 that almost lasted a year.so how come youre in year 3?2012+3=2015.or.2012+2=2014-1*strike*=2013/therefore 2012+1=2013.total in 2014=2years at 19..youre 200 level at 19.solved it dick head go to a better school to learn how to lie.like i said youre older than me..maybe you just got promoted to your third grade and you might have stayed maybe a week..
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by swagwu(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2014
chester47:
i knew you where a liar,.17+3=20..now you are 19 liar..am not even sure youre in university yet.i thought there was school strike at 2013 that almost lasted a year.so how come youre in year 3?2012+3=2015.or.2012+2=2014-1*strike*=2013/therefore 2012+1=2013.total in 2014=2years at 19..youre 200 level at 19.solved it dick head go to a better school to learn how to lie.like i said youre older than me..maybe you just got promoted to your third grade and you might have stayed maybe a week..
lol...idiot am about resuming my 3rd year 1st semester..nd my 20th birth day i coming up next week...u see urself
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2014
swagwu:
lol...idiot am about resuming my 3rd year 1st semester..nd my 20th birth day i coming up next week...u see urself
LIAR LIAR HOW CAN YOU BE 17 AT 2012 AND NOW YOURE 20 AT 2014.YOU SHOULD BE 20 AT 2015..you're contradicting yourself dude
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by sukkot: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2014
sandijey:

Hahahahahahahhahahaha grin
grin grin I am just guessing na. who knows ? maybe jona and patience still bring that heat in the bedroom. i can see jona smashing with his bowler hat on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by cyrusmike001: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2014
In my opinion, i don't think its possible to love someone and not have the desire to have sex with them, u can only say they chose not to act on the desire and even that can be difficult. And concerning the sex part, sex differs, the kind of sex u have with someone u love differs from the one u have with anyone else. So having sex with someone u love is just another way of showing ur love and u want ur partner to show love to u don't u. Thank u.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Enifloxy(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2014
chibwike:
Yeah, i can't sleep with a girl i truely love...
*modified*

Pals i need ur votes in the ongoing Mr NL 2014. God bless you as you do so.

www.nairaland.com/chibwike
I concur with u chibwike. I was in love, i mean real love with a girl, anytym we went out or we are together i don't feel any urge, despite d fact i think of it somtyms i miss her so much, shez late.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Etetejake(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
herald9:

You're wrong my guy...

I'm a living proofcheesy

open yio eyes. there are tell-tales u R missing out
Re: Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? by Dcmg(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
mrbamo:

You are right but I want to let you know that she can change immediately after marriage (from that personalty u like to the one u do not like). What would you do in this case?
Ok,since i'm not a beater,i will endure her for about 2yrs,after that,na Separation sure pass,then might lead to divorce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.