Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92244 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Ugobest1(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Wow dis write up was rily 4 me cos am a SHY guy too nd I tout being shy is actualy a crime...bt u̶̲̥̅̊ rily relieved me of dat?!.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Hopez456(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2014
vikyno:
Kudos to you for such a nice write up there. I think i love it and i share your opinion on most of the points you raised.

But my problem is this "Shy and Introvert" and "Confident and Extrovert" thing. Does it mean all Introverts are not confident? I do not know your definition of confidence but to me, not all Introverts are less confident. I am a living witness. Introvert motivations are quite different from that of the extroverts.

I use to tell people that if i don't talk or do something that others around me do, it doesn't mean that i was afraid or less confident to do such. My interest and motivation makes me to do something or choose to look the other way.
You are right sir, There is a difference between introversion and confidence. An introvert can stand and address a mammoth crowd but relating with the individual in the crowd is a big problem for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bedfordng(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2014
havilla:
most rich people in Nigeria have people who front for them and it's not because they are shy, reasons range from security reasons to mode in which they made their money or being to busy to handle all their assets all at once. Yes they love doing things underground mostly for security reasons and u don't see them anywhere because they are always busy and even when they want to relax they have their circles they mingle with, most are far from being shy and introverted.
you don't really get the gist.is it only rich people that does it. its not only rich people that stays underground and allow other people to pilot their biz affairs.the shy type also does.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2014
I used to be almost exactly like the guy described in the o.p infact people who didn't know me could swear I never spoke and teachers were worried I was too quiet....ever heard of teachers saying a student is too quiet Yea that was me.......

Today I've lost most of that timidity, will boldly speak in front of a crowd but still get weak knees when its time to approach girls.... I used to despise this trait but then I grew wiser.

Im comfortable with my shyness now coz It doesn't necessarily inhibit me anymore. As a shy guy mature girls will always be curious abou you and interested in knowing you personallyn unless you go to the extreme and do really dumb stuff like stalking her. They'll appreciate it moe when you pluck um the courage to speak to em. And because you do t go around chasing just anyone you are mor likely to make better choices when it comes to picking partners

.... I like to make a difference between being shy and being timid. Being shy is cool, being timid is not.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by DAvIt0(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2014
Arva:

Of course many of them do..but its always a different case when an extrovert guy dates an introvert girl. They see it as an opportunity to rule your life, give you no freedom and no breathing space.

And what do you think it is the other way round....
Extroverted lady----Introverted gee
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bedfordng(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2014
kwenu:

yeah u re right my mother tells me thesame, she says that i am too laid back and gentle, that i would need a rugged wife or an extrovert for a wife, so that she can challenge anyone who fights me.
she says it like this
That if my fellow man challenges me in a fight and wins me, that my wife will walk up to the mans wife and beat hell out of her, now shes been picturing the kinda wife suitable for me, but i ahve always wanted a cool and gentle lady for me as a wife because i fear that and extrovert for a wife could take advantage of me in the future, she could take advantage of my weakness, though sometimes i try to behave like an extrovert but deep down inside me i know i m not one.

and i also fear a jungle Nationa like ours today Nigeria, its survival of the fittest, that i dream daily of leaving the shores of this country.Nigeria isnt for introverts to be honest.

i pray that God gives me a good wife that wont take advantage of me, thats my prayer anytime i think of my future wife that i m yet to see
don't misquote the word extrovert.being an extrovert does not mean the person will be rugged.there are many women extrovert out there that are very friendly to any one they meet and also very cool and disciplined.they respect their guy be it shy,rich or poor.every extrovert can never be same and like wise every shy type can never be same.you just need a woman that is cool,friendly and underdtanding.even if they are cool, they have the ability to defend their guy that is shy without fighting or hurting any one because they understand them.its not by ruggedity.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ajapz(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2014
i'm a living witness,i agree with the OP.... Infact right nw, i av a lot gals on my neck. na hide i dey hide these dayz grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Stycon(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Jeez! You are kidding right?

I only agree with the "good listener" part. Mind you, this is not exclusively an attribute of an introvert.

As for cheating, like seriously! sad every natural guy has the tendency to cheat or whatever you call it.

Not intimidating or what? Lol you don't have to be an introvert b4 you know how to treat a girl rightwink

For cry out loud, you mean the guy is nocturnal? So you guys only go out in d night...can't imagine how boring that will besadWao! Buh he is not a party typesmiley

Hmmm back then at grt Ife, it's usually d introverts that sits at front row 'cos they dnt wanna talk to nobody and for "x"-reasons

*sigh* nice write up anyway wink

buh I was taught not to fall into the pit of fallacy of generalisation in my Phil 10...so you ladies might wanna take some caution- pill while experimenting the content...

Oh! I use to be an introvert...buh, am kinda in btw now...meaning, I'm not taking sides

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2014
didadavid:

Okay, when they push another topic to the front page that reads "Why you should date an outgoing guy" Then you will change ya mid

Ladies, pretending and lying about everything since the days of Adam and Eve

I hope you have a great week; Make sure you try not to stress yourself over other people's problems and opinions....You take care now; Okay?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
glitest:

I hope you have a great week; Make sure you try not to stress yourself over other people's problems and opinions....You take care now; Okay?
hey love, hw u today?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
sameer1212:
hey love, hw u today?
Hi lovvy!...I'm doing great so far; Thanks for asking..You?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
glitest:

Hi lovvy!...I'm doing great so far; Thanks for asking..You?
i am good too. eshe gan...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Tosusa: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
she is absolutely right. every thing she wrote here was just as if IT MY STORY. WHY AM I SHY? WELL MAY BE THAT IS HOW IT OUGHT TO BE.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
sameer1212:
i am good too. eshe gan...
You are weli come
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
glitest:

Oka ma'm
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
didadavid:

Oka ma'm
You're welcome.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Ladycloud(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
slap1:
I'm a bit indisposed right now, I would have written on introvert girls, from experience.
.....so wen will u be disposed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Shy guys end up in the friendzone!!!!

#Proudly extrovert

#FullofConfidence
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Rapzino: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
holysaint1:

bro, pisceans are next after aquarians...its like all aquarians are introverts...(i knw dis kus i am one of 'em) if u still inquisitive, u can carry out a lil survey on dis and find out urself...
i'm a Libran with the mentioned qualities
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Annypie:
lool..they aint elusive na*except they dnt exist*oya come,let our two search 4 dem..we must find dem!
By force by fire....Tires invisible wrappers, gele and koko shoe; Oyah, make we waka go. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by adedayourt(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Reasons why you should date me.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by kenex4ever(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
pascyj:
This is not true always.

The mystery of the introvert is legend;girls love him a lot. Him no dey talk.Still waters run deep. And he's great in bed cos he's attentive to the woman's needs.

I know,been there,done that. I teach my extrovert friends game even.I smoke,drink and love women.I love moderation.I'm an INTROVERT.proudly,badge of honour.
Sure, nothing is always as it seems bro.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
I drink, I party, and I smoke skunk. Am not an extrovert, am a Hiro!.. cool.. YOLO
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by trano(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Seems u knew me wella, am very shy and I can keep my toe digging sand when talking to a lady. I need an un(shy) lady.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by holysaint1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapzino:
i'm a Libran with the mentioned qualities

very very purcible frend... My point is, we aquarians av such traits more than any oda zodiacs.. (albeit, i stand 2 b corrected... But not without a more valid, convincing and impregnable fact than mine..)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Rapzino: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
holysaint1:

very very purcible frend... My point is, we aquarians av such traits more than any oda zodiacs.. (albeit, i stand 2 b corrected... But not without a more valid, convincing and impregnable fact than mine..)
you may be right, i've not come in contact with much Librans though. I hate my tongue-tiedness though, i don't get to say things when i ought to.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by joshrare(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Arva:

You can yawn forever and go and sleep forever. Shy guys are the best. If ur an extrovert, I'm sorry I might not date you because just have a look at the post where I said shy guys are willing to listen and don't disrupt conversation.. Ur actually doing the opposite. Extrovert guys like you will keep on yawning at every single converation I hold with them. Only shy guys will be willing to listen to a lady. Become a shy guy today and I might date you. Change ur status from extrovert to introvert. tongue

I was beginning to think I was the introvert kind of a guy,..

Until no.6 show up and mess everythg up, can't you just pls pardon that an date me?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by saintbukie: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Introvert and shy guys are easygoing, love and caring but sometimes temperamental. Talking as a case study
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
taiwolusol:
I love this thread already grin

The best part about being Shy is that Girl will like(Or LOVE wink ) you cheesy... speaking from experience :p

OP, i'll have to DM you on this one smiley
If i hear, girls would rather choose a guy who will is an extrovert with a degree in lying and punching women than a shy guy, I'm talking out of experience

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by holysaint1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapzino:
you may be right, i've not come in contact with much Librans though. I hate my tongue-tiedness though, i don't get to say things when i ought to.

oh bro u tink u got a prob... :/ most of my friends and family members are always saying that God should have made me a lass instead of a lad... Kus i portray every quality bout 'em.. Xcept d figures. wink

The one dat got me **eye rollin** was wen a friend told me (during a chat) dat i even chat like a lady in my replies.. sad

ohh and as for the queitness and all dat.. I guess its all a part of me nw... all am tryna do now is to simply adapt to d lifestyle..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by daey118(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Arva:

You can yawn forever and go and sleep forever. Shy guys are the best. If ur an extrovert, I'm sorry I might not date you because just have a look at the post where I said shy guys are willing to listen and don't disrupt conversation.. Ur actually doing the opposite. Extrovert guys like you will keep on yawning at every single converation I hold with them. Only shy guys will be willing to listen to a lady. Become a shy guy today and I might date you. Change ur status from extrovert to introvert. tongue

Done . Changed already. Now where's the date?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Wheellz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
am an introvert and loving it.
gals think introverts get easily manipulated bt introverts differ.
my typ watch u nd giv u mr freedom to dis tinz
and u tink u r manipulating us bt rather deceiving urself cos lyk u sed we r introverts we v got our energy source frm d insyd.
OUR COMFORT ZONE DSNT NID SECOND PARTY.

AM AN INTROVERT WIT XCPTIONS APRT FRM D FACT DT I HATE CROWD I GET LOST IN IT.
I SHAKE TO TALK IN D CROWD.
GUDNEWS
I DO DEM NW.
IT WSNT HARD AT ALL.
I TALK ALOT,
BUT MY COMFORT ZONE KIPS ME ALONE ND I
REGRET TALKIN MCH.
I PARTY DEN FRNDS WLD SAY I DIDNT KNW U CN PARTY HARD.
D DAY I JOKINGLY HIT D WORD BRA A GAL WHISPERED IN MA EAR " NNAMDI U V CHNGED "
DIS IS FUNNY.
INTROVERTS DO TINS TOO LYK XTROVERTS JST DAT DEY TINK TOOMCH. DEY GET WITHDRAWN SHY OR RSERVED ANYN U USE.
BT WEN DEY KNW DIA FAITH U NJOY DEM
DEY KIP PROMISES
DEY DO UNEXPCTD TINZ
DY LOV WIT DIA WHOLE HRT IF BRKN SM CRY ALONE SME C IT AS NATURAL.
DEY STAIR SINCERELY
DEY SMILE ALOT(CALL IT BLUSH IF U LYK)
WEN DEY GET QUIET DNT PANIC ITS JST DIA NATURE
WEN DEY GET LOUD DEY EASILY CHNG BCOMING QUIET ALL OF A SUDDEN.
DEY TINK TOOMCH DATS Y CONVERSATION AINT A BIG DEAL TO DEM. DEY JUST DO IT.
WEN DEY LYK SMN EVEN GOSSIP CANT CHNGE D WAY DEY FEEL ABOUT U
START LOVING US

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.