Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76799 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:

You talked abt men cheating; a man is already at will to steal from pot, bt when a woman do the same, the. Ending isn't a Good story(only few survives it). Decode!
I never knew men are potential thieves o. however, just because something feels good doesn't make it right.....
Politicians steal and they are celebrated, a commoner steals and he/she is lynched..... Does that still makes stealing good/right??
What else is there to decode.....

Plus where did i talk about men cheating??because i can still remember what i talked about
Godmystrength:
Please address cheating generally and stop condemning only a particular gender....
Same way he is not likely to stop till he drops dead....
besides, i never knew a cheating woman can kill o. Please tell me how?

why do you equate cheating with stealing by the way
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by SirAweezy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore: now to my advice; I want to believe you matured enough to take some bold steps.

Make sure you record your wife, where she is saying she is cheating and there is. Nothing u can do, and also some other unhealthy utterances. (Pls capture the voice well o)

Save some money or if you already have, please get out of the country with the kids please. (Never late to start a new life)

Don't discuss this with anyone.

It's that easy, incase when the law clapped down on you can tell the the reason why you need to go with the kids. Thanks and best!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:
egbedore: now to my advice; I want to believe you matured enough to take some bold steps.

Make sure you record your wife, where she is saying she is cheating and there is. Nothing u can do, and also some other unhealthy utterances. (Pls capture the voice well o)

Save some money or if you already have, please get out of the country with the kids please. (Never late to start a new life)

Don't discuss this with anyone.

It's that easy, incase when the law clapped down on you can tell the the reason why you need to go with the kids. Thanks and best!
why does he need to do that? Does he own the kids alone?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by daben1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Na divorce tins na, wad else?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by lebesgue(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:
This thread isn't real jare.

What full blooded male - a Naija brother for that matter - would take this on the chin with such a sheepish attitude?

@OP is just seeking some fun entertainment this Sunday Evening.

Thank you jare. Naija men? For where?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by dammytosh: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

You are a f00l. Your wife told you she has a boy friend and you can do nothing but you can type on Nairaland.

Oloshi rodorodo in Omo Alata's voice.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

Question for the gods undecided
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fake story
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.
You, you too like eye for an eye!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by airlord: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
......what do u do when ur b!tch is untru u cut d h00ker off and find som1 new.....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Fellonigerians: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

What do ℓ̊ do

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

Law of Karma in effect... You put yourself in this situation, and should bring yourself out...

Just do what your heart tells you to do... It will either be an action that keeps you two together, or one that separates you two... Btw, do you have any children?? If yes, also consider them...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Osas700(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

This isn't a story at all. Its a real life situation that ℓ̊ have found myself. It didn't happen to someone and ℓ̊ didn't read it someplace. Its happening to me as ℓ̊ type this.

A friend ℓ̊ met here some days ago knows about this cos ℓ̊ just needed to talk to someone!

I'll advise you call your wife and make her know the implication of her acts to the kids and the family. Tell her to put and e
nd to it and you need to embrace Christ and pray for her to do same.
9 years in marriage is not easy. Don't pack up the marriage. Result to prayer. It works. Shalom.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by nairaman66(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Don't respond back to her!

Don't say please!

Don't feel sad even if you are!

Don't beg her in any form!

If you try the above, she will come back to her senses if not, better say good bye to her dude.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by fairygeh(f): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
I think it's very wrong for the woman to sleep with other men no matter what and even tell the husband,its so wrong.haba.its not like a do me,i do you thing.not supporting cheating by men though but I still believe men tend to get away with cheating in marriage while women do not.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by born2boink(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Women are hypertension to men
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by DickDastardly(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fvck all yo! angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by hardbody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

ℓ̊ don't want to cheat anymore. ℓ̊ don't want to live that kind of life anymore. ℓ̊ have already being denied sex since June so ℓ̊ don't want to be adulterous anymore

You stopped when you were done and ready. She will stop when she is done and ready.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Malakh: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
there's apparently no love between you guys,i'd say you guys should go different ways....you shouldnt have cheated and she either....u guys r phuck buddies...let her find her level and take care of your seed...the seed is yours not hers...let her be free and loose as she wants to
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ndidibabe(f): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Mizmycoli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?
Nice one..
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

What do ℓ̊ do

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

Get yourself checked up for any STDI. Its obvious that you ruined your marriage by cheating first so its pay back time.

Enjoy it!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by born2boink(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
I will impregnate another woman, I may even make it two, because forgiveness is a sin when it comes, wil rather become father abraham
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by maximas(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Drink water and sleep
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ndidibabe(f): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Leave her alone. Afterall, na her Pussy). When the Pussy) tears beyond repair, she will understand what mess she has dipped herself into.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

What do ℓ̊ do

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?
make it a script and sell it off to Nollywood and use the money u make frm d script to marry more wivessmiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by SirAweezy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godmystrength:
why does he need to do that? Does he own the kids alone?

Jeez! I think I've got "Shylock " on my case lol.

Well that's the only way to beat the wife.
I'll keep mum over this, it's a pity its already on front page... Thought it's gone to be in-house *sigh**
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by otokx(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
We Africans have allowed our civilization to be corrupted by the western/tv culture.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by blackchief(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Send her away and marry another wife
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ICEMAN(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
I just dey look you like drawing. angry
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Bitojoe(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

show no emotions....
let the kids go spend some time with their grannies - then put yourself to task & bring exotic ladies into the house.

different ones per week.

you will soon die.so na everyday you wan dey sell oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.