Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (63771 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by amanikondo: 1:03am On Oct 14, 2014
ZUBY77:
What a piece of good news this evening.

"The kid who insists his mother won't sleep, won't sleep either".
Why would I pity the child of a thief who would have used his people's money to develop them.
Let them go and keep enjoying in cities that was developed by others with the same oil money.
See brain talking. Thank you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by ddeola: 1:52am On Oct 14, 2014
What a loss. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by conyema12(m): 2:09am On Oct 14, 2014
May he find peace in the Lords bossom. It's not left 4 us to judge him, rather baba God
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by RaptorX: 2:13am On Oct 14, 2014
Sometimes i think Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they got. If these was the child of a poor person, these same idiots will not be shedding this crocodile tears, and attacking people that dont want to show these thieving ass ex gov sympathy for the loss of his son

How many people have these rogues sent to an early grave, while acquiring wealth that their great- great grand children will not be able to finish spending. While starving mofos are here defending a modafvcker that never shared a red cent of his wealth with them.

Like somebody pointed out earlier, the day is rapidly approaching when they will be tied to the stakes, and face a firing squad from the new revolutionary govt.

5 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by flybiz08(m): 2:21am On Oct 14, 2014
that's too bad.

Visit www.facebookcouponbank.com for AUTHENTIC $50 Facebook coupon vouchers. We offer instant deliveries!
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Elxandre(m): 2:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Avalani:

You sound like the child of a thief?
Ignored
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Justiceotuya(m): 3:59am On Oct 14, 2014
anonimi:
Related thread/post:

rip to the dead
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Btruth: 5:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Se ki nse pe won nti be ese Baba wo lara omo bayi? God have mercy ooo, and gives his family the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP to the dead. Oma she ooo!
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by muredo(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2014
RIP to the dead
Father ate the grapevine,son teeth his been set on edge
E se rere o
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by ba7man(m): 6:01am On Oct 14, 2014
amanikondo:

You don't know if the spirit will be receiving everlasting flogging.
Some people died in poverty.......and their spirit will still receive that everlasting flogging join.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Allansmith: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2014
kekakuz:
Lets organize a service of songs for his here on nairaland

I concur with your suggestion.
angry
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by madamshepopo(f): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2014
The President pardoned this Alams guy, has God pardoned him? Food for Thought!

4 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Allansmith: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2014
Btruth:
Se ki nse pe won nti be ese Baba wo lara omo bayi? God have mercy ooo, and gives his family the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP to the dead. Oma she ooo!

Gbogbo ese baba ko ma pada wa di wahala si awa omo l'orun o...Amin

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by saintandsinnerz: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2014
Avalani:

How ignorant and uneducated you sound. Please tell me you are not educated; I have a strong dislike for educated fools.

Lol you sound like a female peacock who thinks she is the best thing to happen after slice bread. From your comment you have really confirmed the assertion that education is overrated! Yes I don't have education, but you have shown that you are not better than me. Now can you jog along you muppet?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sheggy13(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2014
1stola:
wey my mic sef?
So u are a goat.. Wow that's good to know, so we can easily differentiate the kind of people on NL.. Na joke I dey o lol, nice photoshop btw
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by luminousity(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2014
The sins of the Father..RIP son
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by gbaskiboy: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe2:
space booker, u ave been booking space since 1340BCE
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by MadCow1: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Demdem:

Which bad thing did the son do? Can u shed light on this?

I was going to ask same o!!
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by MadCow1: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Demdem:

grin grin
Foolish talk. Trying to hide behind ur finger. grin
One claim he knows him without any consolation, the other rebuked him for such. Afterwards, u come in with ur if thrash. U can only deceive ur type.
Ur "if" statement trully reflects the state of ur mind. After ur useless "if", u made a categorical statement. Chew that.

Evil Seed... grin

Una no get mercy for foolishness.. grin
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by MadCow1: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

How ? I have not mentioned anything concerning his death. What was he doing in Dubai

I thought you knew the Nigga?

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Omimah: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2014
How many people knew of the death of Toba, the son of Aisha Falode of AIT, when he was thrown from the 17th floor of his hotel room in the same Dubai? Did our Ambassador say anything?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by ibromish(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Omooba77:
The son of Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP), a former Governor of Bayelsa State has been killed in #Dubai, various sources say.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/former-bayelsa-governor-dsp.html?m=1
Details latter

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ex-gov-alams-son-commits-suicide/191185/

May we not die of the sins of our fathers, nature gives back; what you give to nature.
stolen/looted funds to train wards/sons abroad, while wrecking havoc on our collective treasury will not lead such individual to gain the world & still make heaven.
In fact they live longer to reap the fruits of thier "hand work" good/bad.
Jonathan may have pardoned you but has Nigeria/Nigerians pardoned/forgiven you?
Karma has no menu; you get served what you deserve!
....A lesson for power holders and those who will be in power in the nearest future; God is neither partial nor stupid....God's time is surely the best!!!
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by mrgreen4real(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2014
E dey very hard mek kpako commit suicide
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by ibro360(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2014
ba7man:
At least he died living the diamond life...........unlike millions of Nigerians that die screamin in poverty.

RIP dude.
living a diamond life with our stolen money, people like you encourage corruption.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Jhayson(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmmn.....Omase ooo
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Btruth: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Allansmith:

Gbogbo ese baba ko ma pada wa di wahala si awa omo l'orun o...Amin
Amin ooo ni oruko Jesu. Gbogbo ese egun idile ni ki Oluwa ba wa se patapata ni oruko Jesu ooo. Aa nii ba ojo olojo lo ooo.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by danbdavid: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2014
You're a very strange chap with a mien for brazen deception that makes you nauseating. So most people upon hearing of the death of a "friend" they knew "directly" would say what you did, reproduced below, without even first expressing sorrow and shock for the loss of a "friend"? You are not fooling anyone as most posters now know you are fond of making wild claims you are always eventually discredited for.
What has dis guy said nw dat u re feelin religion can u calculate hw many die 4 d money his father stolen hw many die of starvation road pot hole accident in bayesal
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by oderemo(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2014
conyema12:
May he find peace in the Lords bossom. It's not left 4 us to judge him, rather baba God
Touch not my annoiting comes to mind ehhh?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by bankyblue(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2014
lets see if GEJ will do something now,

Aisha was crying the other time nobody gave her attention.

But come to think of it o, all this there wahala always start from night culb
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Mentcee:
Rest son. God keep you and console your dad. . In other news; is it Dubia or Dubai? Is it Rotimi Ameachi or Amaechi? Is it pele or kpele? Is it.... Sorry, no, it is Igbo not ibo! Is it yoruba or yorubad? Is it Demdem or Dem-mumu? See my signature.

Menfool, i can see ur sig. Never knew u are chicken hearted. Coward of the highest order.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by gbishman: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2014
Very sad news, RIP dude. I guess some people draw from the saying "SINS OF THE FATHER WOULD ALWAYS VISIT THE CHILDREN"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.