Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (63813 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Elxandre(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hypocrites spewing gibberish.
How many of you will choose to ignore the nice life, if your father was an embezzling politician?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by LilPeezy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
researchQ:
Why are Dubai people killing our citizens? The last time it was Aisha Falodes's son cry
Oga Boss!!!! Ur mara ehn....U sure say u read d details b4 u comment so? U geh level joor....Na u b chairmo

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Suicide
was he doing drugs?, cos when these silver spoon guys don't know what to do again with money. they start picking up bad habits like cocaine, heroine, gay, pedophilia, Bondage Discipline Sadism Masochism(B.DSM sex) activities e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
cheesy sad grin sadYes!we are mourning Ur Missile here sir.
kekakuz:
Lets organize a service of songs for his here on nairaland

sad

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sunofgod(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Who said he committed suicide - The Dubai authorities?

cos if so then I smell a rat - those 'Arabs' probably slaughtered him for being black and flaunting his fathers ill gotten gains.

(thats my theory)

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chlowi(f): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
ZUBY77:
What a piece of good news this evening.

"The kid who insists his mother won't sleep, won't sleep either".
Why would I pity the child of a thief who would have used his people's money to develop them.
Let them go and keep enjoying in cities that was developed by others with the same oil money.

I would not want the. Sins of my father and forefathers to visit me nor the repercussions I want them to pay for thier own sins and as such I would say it's not nice to judge this man (I do not know him) by the deeds of his father!!! If you were Alams' son that won't be your making and you can't change it, so please go easy on the deceased.

@topic RIP

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by allanphash7(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
will this stop Jonathan for not running election next year or what?

did you know how many people that has been dead today?

wo!ti e ko ni akoko jare i dont expect dis to make fp@all anyway RIP to the dead

sun re ooo
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
sad embarassedHis son paid for d sins commited by his father.Having a swell time with our looted money.May his soul RIP
Demdem:

Which bad thing did the son do? Can u shed light on this?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chlowi(f): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
mobolaji88:

Yes! Let his father feel it! Let him feel the heat, the despair, the agony and frustration!! The same fate will befall every corrupt politician that have caused the deaths of children, teens and adults!! The same fate will befall them in a thousand folds! Starting with this young lad's heartless father!! Our corrupt politicians wil know no peace until they change their ways! (i pity the young man though, RIP)

Jesù
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chlowi(f): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Elxandre:
How many of you will choose to ignore the nice life, if your father was an embezzling politician?

You speak truth!

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by RaptorX: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Isiah 14:21
Prepare slaughter for his children, for the iniquities of their fathers.
Galatians6:7
Be not deceived God is not mocked for whatsover a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Where do u read ur own news from?Reread the post again.Akoba Adaba!Olorun ma je. Ki a ri oooooo
researchQ:
Why are Dubai people killing our citizens? The last time it was Aisha Falodes's son cry
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by DikSin(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
petrov10:
stop speaking through ur
arsz
No, na through your yansh.
I pray for the lost Soul but may God purnish. The corrupt politician with more pain(s) grin
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by InvertedHammer: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
/
Only the living feels the pain of a dead relative.

So...this punishment is for Alams.

All those people who died by your omissions or commission in poor Niger Delta communities are crying unto Lord for vengeance.

No rest/peace for the wicked.

I have no sympathy for Alams and his family. After all, we shall all die too.

E too sweet na im dey kill pass. As una dey enjoy looted fund abroad, God don award penalty against your side.

Make I no hear say IBB return from Germany hale and hearty o.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by mcshol(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
My God. May his soul rest in peace. People. Somone died, atleast RIP won't take anything from you. How do we develop as a people when we don't even love one another. You call yourselves Christians, yet u hate ur fellow man. To d extent of being happy at his death. What makes u different from the Jews who crucified Christ. I weep for my nation. We still have a long way to go. No matter the technological, economical or whatever feat we achieve, we would always remain backward as a nation. The love is not there. Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Demdem:

Which bad thing did the son do? Can u shed light on this?
\
He was a beneficiary of his father's loot.
And he enjoyed it to the fullest.
So he is guilty as charged.

Let him burn in hell...yes! I said it.
/

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by akeem0502: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe:

You're a very strange chap with a mien for brazen deception that makes you nauseating. So most people upon hearing of the death of a "friend" they knew "directly" would say what you did, reproduced below, without even first expressing sorrow and shock for the loss of a "friend"? You are not fooling anyone as most posters now know you are fond of making wild claims you are always eventually discredited for.

@Post. RIP to the young man if true. Tragic for any young person to in their prime.
If you only knew how many have died because of the road that should have been fixed but DSP stole the money then you will know that no one in that family deserves RIP. As at the time DSP was leaving office in 2006 only 2 petrol stations were in the whole of Bayelsa. The number of mortal fatality was so high because hospitals were not equipped, money meant for this were stolen by DSP, well I don't think he deserves RIP, all of them deserves the hottest part of hell

9 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by akeem0502: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
chlowi:

I would not want the. Sins of my father and forefathers to visit me nor the repercussions I want them to pay for thier own sins and as such I would say it's not nice to judge this man (I do not know him) by the deeds of his father!!! If you were Alams' son that won't be your making and you can't change it, so please go easy on the deceased.

@topic RIP
If I was Alams son I would have come out openly and discredited my father, I won't go ahead and flaunt my father's ill gotten wealth. Screw him even in death, this would serve as deterant to other thieves

4 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
sad sad sadU dey mind am?Wonder how he manage pass self.Akpuruku
LilPeezy:
Oga Boss!!!! Ur mara ehn....U sure say u read d details b4 u comment so? U geh level joor....Na u b chairmo
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
His mate wey him papa rendered jobless are busy selling Gala in traffic here while he travelled abroad to enjoy'ed' d ill-gotten wealth.U can see his yuppie shot.God will not sleep

6 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by pyyxxaro: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2014
embarassed This Nairaland ehn , Una like quarel pass fight tongue
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by frank043(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:

You're a very strange chap with a mien for brazen deception that makes you nauseating. So most people upon hearing of the death of a "friend" they knew "directly" would say what you did, reproduced below, without even first expressing sorrow and shock for the loss of a "friend"? You are not fooling anyone as most posters now know you are fond of making wild claims you are always eventually discredited for.

@Post. RIP to the young man if true. Tragic for any young person to in their prime.

You think talking sense is same as speaking grammar? From your comment,it shows that you don't have the slightest idea of the harm and suffering that is brought upon the masses by the looting of funds meant for the provision of BASIC amenities. You were probably a toddler crawling in one of the messed up allies when DSP was looting Bayelsa treasury. Do you know how many lives that would have been saved if those funds were not diverted? What have you to say of those that loose their lives due to bad roads,ill-equiped hospitals,environmental hazards,social vices due to lack of education etc? You don't have ANY RIGHT to pick on anybody for expressing their feelings for the poor dieing due to the looting of DSP and others. Pls kindly tell me what makes DSP's son's death more important than the hundreds and thousands that die annually,if you can't,just shut the Bleep up!!! My heart goes to the poor that die everyday and not DSP's son. Cased closed!!!

12 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by revolutionnowng: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Death to all corrupt politicians and their families.... revolution is coming and i will make sure they are tied to the drums... I feel no sympathy for any politician or their families..... they will face the music soon. Thousands of pple are dying each day for lack of basic amenities, no good road except close to the Government office, and the result is accidents causing death to thousands of our citizens... i don care about tribes of any deluded politician and i curse anyone who will support these kleptomaniacs in public office.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by revolutionnowng: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2014
frank043:

You think talking sense is same as speaking grammar? From your comment,it shows that you don't have the slightest idea of the harm and suffering that is brought upon the masses by the looting of funds meant for the provision of BASIC amenities. You were probably a toddler crawling in one of the messed up allies when DSP was looting Bayelsa treasury. Do you know how many lives that would have been saved if those funds were not diverted? What have you to say of those that loose their lives due to bad roads,ill-equiped hospitals,environmental hazards,social vices due to lack of education etc? You don't have ANY RIGHT to pick on anybody for expressing their feelings for the poor dieing due to the looting of DSP and others. Pls kindly tell me what makes DSP's son's death more important than the hundreds and thousands that die annually,if you can't,just shut the Bleep up!!! My heart goes to the poor that die everyday and not DSP's son. Cased closed!!!

I respect you my brother... i will see you when i arrive ng. Revolution now and military training abroad for those who wish it, something is coming in that our country soon... God bless all of us.

6 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Dayjhihannon01(m): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2014
jessuuuus
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Avalani(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

See the way you are talking as if the money belongs to you or your family. Who is the "us" you are talking about? And which money are you talking about? The one you have or the one you don't have? Mr. man nobody has stolen any money from you because you don't have "shishi" in the first place, so how can someone steal from you?

How ignorant and uneducated you sound. Please tell me you are not educated; I have a strong dislike for educated fools.

5 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mentcee(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Rest son. God keep you and console your dad. . In other news; is it Dubia or Dubai? Is it Rotimi Ameachi or Amaechi? Is it pele or kpele? Is it.... Sorry, no, it is Igbo not ibo! Is it yoruba or yorubad? Is it Demdem or Dem-mumu? See my signature.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by amanikondo: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2014
petrov10:
stop speaking through ur
arsz
He is speaking the truth. His father disgraced Nigeria. You all deserve the kind of leader you have.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by amanikondo: 12:47am On Oct 14, 2014
ba7man:
At least he died living the diamond life...........unlike millions of Nigerians that die screamin in poverty.

RIP dude.
You don't know if the spirit will be receiving everlasting flogging.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Avalani(m): 12:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Elxandre:

You sound like the child of a thief?

4 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Avalani(m): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2014
chlowi:

@topic RIP

Life is not always about what you or anyone else wants. Life is, what life is.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 14, 2014
I have no pity or sympathy for the child of a known corrupt politician. I wish no fellow human death but if it happens that the angel of death visits the child of a known political thief that has deprived millions of a better life, I turn my face secretly to the heavens and smile.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.