Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Males Been Raped! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Males Been Raped! (13266 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / If You're A Guy And Have Ever Been Raped, Get In Here And Share Your Story / Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2015
A woman could blackmail a guy into sex. That is, not restraining but put him into a position where he could not refuse. There have been successful prosecutions of men for rape when they have forced women working for them to have sex if they wanted to continue working for them - there's nothing preventing the same from happening with the genders reversed.

The most common variant is "Statutory rape", i.e. she is much older, he is underage. He may be completely willing, but it is still rape.

There are also cases of women becoming pregnant through the use of a comatose patient with an erection - definitely rape. If you're in a coma, you cannot consent to sex.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Fkforyou(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2015
That "thing" has a mind of its own. Some times it obeys the brain other times it would act independently..... That's why sometimes you might be walking in the street without any prior thought, it would just stand. To be able to control it you have to be mentally stable at that moment, it normally takes about 30secs or more. During the period when you about to be raped the mind is not that stable to be able to tame it.
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2015
donpeey22:
Many people get aroused during forced intercourse,even many women get wet during rape, especially when the rapist is sexually attractive.
When a lady puts a gun on a guy's head and orders him to have sex with her or get shot, apart from fear, there is always this weird feeling guys get from being overpowered by a lady that would set his hormones in motion, hence his d1ck
gets erect.

Also, the guy could be forced to perform MouthAction on the rapist, so it must not necessarily be penile sex.

Thanks. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2015
bukatyne:

Interesting...

More amusing is guys are no longer interested in wedding/marriage and yet every Saturdays, multiple weddings are held everywhere.

And I know that lesbianism and gayism are still punishable by law in Nigeria

I could say so much more now but I don't want to sound provocative today. wink Happy Sunday. smiley
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2015
cococandy:

She was arrested yet they keep saying the law doesn't recognize rape against men undecided

wink
Re: Males Been Raped! by bukatyne(f): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I could say so much more now but I don't want to sound provocative today. wink Happy Sunday. smiley

Same to you cheesy
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Nonso23:

You are wrong on that again. You were talking to the entire readers of this thread. It's a PUBLIC forum, remember?
Anyway, it's too early in the year to start any unnecessary back and forth. Happy new year and happy sunday too. smiley

Thanks smiley

Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones. Enjoy the Sunday. wink smiley
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nmeri17: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
where tha phock do these men find women that rape them?? I'll love to move there permanently angry gonna get raped every week but I don't mind smiley
Re: Males Been Raped! by EfemenaXY: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nmeri17:
where tha phock do these men find women that rape them?? I'll love to move there permanently angry gonna get raped every week but I don't mind smiley

Can you imagine?
Re: Males Been Raped! by soulglo: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
SirShymex:

At least you paid attention to details with this one, and posted something sensible. You need to start doing that more often, especially when you're quoting my posts. grin

I cosign this one. undecided

Go hump a couch
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
soulglo:

Go hump a couch

Nah, bring ya bubble butt here, that's what I wanna hump. tongue

You sure have a big mouth - you must be Igbo, alie?
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nmeri17: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Can you imagine?
Re: Males Been Raped! by soulglo: 12:50am On Jan 12, 2015
SirShymex:

Nah, bring ya bubble butt here, that's what I wanna hump. tongue

You sure have a big mouth - you must be Igbo, alie?

If you so much as position yourself as if you are going to hump any part of me, I will castrate you with my bare hands

2 Likes

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2015
soulglo:

If you so much as position yourself as if you are going to hump any part of me, I will castrate you with my bare hands

Lol, you must think you're one of the Iron Hands from the X Legion, to think you can castrate me with ya bare hands. Darn! You wanna castrate a physical specimen, yes?

Nah, the only thing that will happen is you singing "say my name...say my name" like Destiny's Child when it's going down. tongue

Anyway, you know I've got love for you - so stop trying to attack me whenever you don't agree with me. Shiit, we can always disagree - but just know I'm a real guy and I don't like bending over for chics. grin
Re: Males Been Raped! by soulglo: 1:05am On Jan 12, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol, you must think you're one of the Iron Hands from the X Legion, to think you can castrate me with ya bare hands. Darn! You wanna castrate a physical specimen, yes?

Nah, the only thing that will happen is you singing "say my name...say my name" like Destiny's Child when it's going down. tongue

Anyway, you know I've got love for you - so stop trying to attack me whenever you don't agree with me. Shiit, we can always disagree - but just know I'm a real guy and I don't like bending over for chics. grin

The fact that you keep coming for more when I get more aggressive tells me that you are probably the type of man that likes to be spanked in the bedroom grin grin Most men will run when a woman threatens to castrate them but not Shymexx. You are so transparent.

1 Like

Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Nmeri17:
To get HIV/AIDS very soon then you can move to South Africa. I heard girls r a p e men over there.
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2015
soulglo:

The fact that you keep coming for more when I get more aggressive tells me that you are probably the type of man that likes to be spanked in the bedroom grin grin Most men will run when a woman threatens to castrate them but not Shymexx. You are so transparent.

Lmao! grin I'm never scared - the crazier the better. tongue

I told you I'm trying to tame the lioness in you like a Massai warrior. grin
Re: Males Been Raped! by Hogsmead: 4:02am On Jan 12, 2015
all4naija:
To get HIV/AIDS very soon then you can move to South Africa. I heard girls r a p e men over there.
Ha haa,those two HIV+ ladies who raped a man live in Abuja,don't they?
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Hogsmead:

Ha haa,those two HIV+ ladies who raped a man live in Abuja,don't they?
Where is your source? undecided
Re: Males Been Raped! by gemini35(m): 4:50am On Jan 12, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I really want to know what men on this forum have to say about it.

[size=16pt]Men, is it possible for a female to ra*pe a man? How? [/size]
Baby back then 5 girls in boding school rape my friend,they were even dragn who will do first,
Re: Males Been Raped! by Hogsmead: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2015
all4naija:
Where is your source? undecided
Africa facts zone kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 12, 2015
gemini35:

Baby back then 5 girls in boding school rape my friend,they were even dragn who will do first,

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Males Been Raped! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 12, 2015
Hogsmead:

Africa facts zone kiss kiss kiss kiss
Can you post the link? grin
Re: Males Been Raped! by okotv(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
bukatyne:

A man raped by his five wives?

LOL!
so says the article
Re: Males Been Raped! by okotv(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So what you're saying here is that even when exhausted, his joystick still stood on end to service a total of 16 girls?

When a man ej@cul@tes, he needs time to recover for his joystick to attain full turgidity. i.e: he needs a breather / break / respite. A victim of rape is not given time to recuperate but is "taken" over and over again - sometimes for hours on end.

So, I'm having difficulty understanding, much less believing how a man could have gone on and on and on to service 16 girls when his organ would most certainly have been flaccid after the first ejaculat!0n.
rape is rape whether enjoyed or not
Re: Males Been Raped! by okotv(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
carefreewannabe:

What fight?
discrimination against raped males
Re: Males Been Raped! by Spartakos: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
When one man rapes one woman, there would be heart-wrenching outcries everywhere. But when 5 women armed with knives and clubs rape a man to death, it's just normal. Pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Problematic Father? / How Do You Chase Away Unwanted Guests? / Living With Extended Family - Advice Badly Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.