Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's (18128 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" / Nigerians With English Surnames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
[s]
carefreewannabe:

And I guess your expert knowledge of Jay-Z's life does not include his drug dealing career? grin grin grin grin
You didn't know he was a drug dealer too?

'I knew about budgets, I was a drug dealer': Jay-Z says he learned his business skills from selling crack cocaine during the 1980s

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2440081/I-knew-budgets-I-drug-dealer-Jay-Z-says-learned-business-skills-selling-crack-cocaine-1980s.html#ixzz3Gcg3eOBl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So when you wrote "ridin' shotgun" you were referring to an "innocent" act of being in the car with some boys from the hood who happen to be drug dealers?

And you are enraged that a female mentions Jay-Z in the context of feminism but you have no problem with and you are proud of his criminal past?
[/s]

Going on a tangent again. I don't care about all your autobiography.

Just answer my questions, and make sure it's in context of my post.
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by haftob(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wealthyone:

U took this outta my mouth. I'll def retain my father's name wink Our children too will bear and keep his name nah. grin grin
Yh, dat's the correct thing but u av to explain to him very well with evidences if he doesn't knw about it b4 cos I'm sure many muslims don't knw about it.
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:
[s][/s]

Going on a tangent again. I don't care all your autobiography.

Just answer my questions, and make sure it's in context of my post.

Keep running. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Keep running. grin grin grin grin

Delusional much, after ya obvious folly, no? grin FML!!

Sholly, can you see the calibre of folks who populate ya ideology? - I ashamed of you lot. grin
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex wants to convince whoever cares that he was not referring to Jay-Z being involved in drug business when he used the expression riding shotgun.

He was absolutely unaware that Jay-Z was doing more than just sitting on the passenger seat. grin grin grin

Uuuups!

2 Likes

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Delusional much, after ya obvious folly, no? grin FML!!

Sholly, can you see the calibre of folks who populate ya ideology? - I ashamed of you lot. grin

I thought I already answered the question. You know you didn't mean it in a positive context. In fact, the only positive context 'riding shotgun' could be used is if you're referring to the proper meaning. Stop playing.

Refer back to my older post, it can also mean thinking of or actually blow someone's brains out.

BananaBender:
I thought 'riding-shot gun' meant hanging outside the window(seat beside the driver) in a drive-by shooting. No?

1 Like

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:
SirShymex wants to convince whoever cares that he was not referring to Jay-Z being involved in drug business when he used the expression riding shotgun.

He was absolutely unaware that Jay-Z was doing more than just sitting on the passenger seat. grin grin grin

Uuuups!

Stop trying to put words in my mouth by pontificating nonsense, and adding extras to something that's self-explanatory in the context in which I made it.

Anyway, I've got brain cells for sale. Shout me when you finally decide to get a brain surgery, because it seems your brain cells aren't that functional. And stop jumping into things you don't understand.
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
BananaBender:

I thought I already answered the question. You know you didn't mean it in a positive context. In fact, the only positive context 'riding shotgun' could be used is if you're referring to the proper meaning. Stop playing.

Refer back to my older post, it can also mean thinking of or actually blow someone's brains out.

You can't save her. Riding shotgun isn't a crime, it just shows you know dons. And what type of druglords sell drugs from his car anyway? grin Carefreewannabe is damaged goods, stay away from her. grin

Anyway, shout me when ol'girl stops being a "wannabe." cool

1 Like

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Stop trying to put words in my mouth by pontificating nonsense, and adding extras to something that's self-explanatory in the context in which I made it.

Anyway, I've got brain cells for sale. Shout me when you finally decide to get a brain surgery, because it seems your brain cells aren't that functional. And stop jumping into things you don't understand.

Now it's self-explanatory. grin grin grin

This is what I thought before you were trying to talk yourself out of it. grin grin

So Shymex, when you said that Jay-Z was riding shotgun , you were referring to him being an innocent passenger in a drug dealer's car, yes or no?

4 Likes

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Uuuups!

I know right, makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Now it's self-explanatory. grin grin grin

This is what I thought before you were trying to talk yourself out of it. grin grin

So Shymex, when you said that Jay-Z was riding shotgun , you were referring to him being an innocent passenger in a drug dealer's car, yes or no?

Was he ever convicted for selling drugs? - NO.

Were the druglords he used to ride shotgun with convicted for a long time? - YES.

And since he was never arrested or convicted for selling drugs - I'll go with the normal definition of riding shotgun.

Just go to bed till you can stimulate ya brain cells back to functionality, you're damaged goods. undecided
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
BananaBender:

That is the only context I have seen 'riding shotgun' used, except it means another thing in the UK.

Stop playing. If riding shotgun with mexican druglords is a positive thing, come out here and say what it means.

Lmao @ Mexican druglords. grin

So, his friends from the same project houses are now Mexicans, no? grin

You're losing it as well - Carefreewannabe is damaged goods, you can't save her.

Just give up! cool
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
This Shymexx is such a fool.

See how he is using every tactic in the book to avoid answering the question. LooL, nigga is trifling.

2 Likes

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Was he ever convicted for selling drugs? - NO.

Were the druglords he used to ride shotgun with convicted for a long time? - YES.

And since he was never arrested or convicted for selling drugs - I'll go with the normal definition of riding shotgun.

Just go to bed till you can stimulate ya brain cells back to functionality, you're damaged goods. undecided

This is your excuse? grin grin grin

Oh boy, I award you some points for "creativity". grin grin grin
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This is your excuse? grin grin grin

Oh boy, I award you some points for "creativity". grin grin grin

Enough tutoring for you today, Ms. Wannabe.

Hopefully, you would have matured into being the real thing, when we bump heads again.

Y
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Enough tutoring for you today, Ms. Carefreewannabe.

Hopefully, you would have matured into being the real thing, when we bump heads again.

Y

Bwahahahahahahaha, you are a sneaky lad!

You want to run away huh?? No way!

You must tell us what 'riding shotgun' meant in that context.

2 Likes

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Enough tutoring for you today, Ms. Wannabe.

Y

I will be watching you homie, you are my favorite toy at the moment. cool grin

Think twice before you judge others. I am your conscience. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbw_BxDwdjk

1 Like

Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahahahahahahaha, you are sneaky lad!

He said it. Have you not paid attention? angry

Riding shotgun means for Shymex that Jay-Z was in the car, innocently swinging his balls. grin grin

And he was referring to the positive meaning of riding shotgun (and not the negative one) because Jay-Z was never convicted for selling drugs. grin
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Riding shotgun means for Shymex that Jay-Z was in the car, innocently swinging his balls. grin grin

And he was referring to the positive meaning of riding shotgun (and not the negative one) because Jay-Z was never convicted for selling drugs. grin

LoooL @ 'innocently swinging his ball" grin grin grin grin
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
BananaBender:

LoooL @ 'innocently swinging his ball" grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahahahahahahaha, you are a sneaky lad!

Not sneaky - just a shrewd muthaphucka! grin

Riding shotgun in the context I posted it means: being in the front passenger seat. Also, big time drug dealers don't sell drugs in their cars, that's for roadside small hustlers. And for you to be able to do that, you must be a thorough bred with a proper understanding of the Ps and Qs, and a legit/strong guy with stars and stripes.

So, back in the context in which I posted my comment. A tough guy from that kind of background can NEVER be a male-feminist, definitely not in this lifetime, or the next one. Apart from the business side, in which the Knowles-Carter name is about. You can't claim a thorough bred who went against all odds, from nothing to something. Go claim weaklings and white knights with no balls. grin
Re: On Ladies Hyphenating Their Surnames And Their Husband's by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You've been ethered! And desist from ya innate urge of always trying to quote me out of context - you're not intelligent enough. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Household Chores? / Sugabelly: Why A Child Should Take The Woman's Surname - Writer / Are Men Obsessed With 'Plenty Of Fish In The Sea' Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.