Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan (41004 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Handsomely Rewards Eaglets For Wining Gold / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / No President Resigns During War, Jonathan Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
israel007:
Much as I'm not an APC fan, I think Gov Fashola should be applauded and given credit for the work on #Ebola.

If it was in benue this broke out, the useless governor Suswan, will be lounging with GEJ while the EVD spreads without anyone to contain it.

Fashola should take credit for this Oga GEJ

don't mind what pdp said. d truth is if u have a responsive and sensitive leaders in place things will work. dats exactly what Fashola is. President Jonathan I will say does nit want to except d truth. if he himself was responsive and quick to d chibok girls case., we won't be where we are today. u heard certain gurls where kidnapped., y didn't his government condone d area and go for search and rescue operation rather he waited before coming to terms with d situation. was. he prompt in dis case.?

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by soulglo: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Credit to Fashola for sure. Fashola for president. grin

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by mavinc4u(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
gullible Nigerians
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
egift:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7yWubHx6zh0/U-duNUw42XI/AAAAAAADUY0/MfQIccMoLFs/s1600/_new_Tw_rail_img.png[/img]

Why are you asking Jonathan to embark on a "suicide" mission? There are many Governors far better than Jonathan in Nigeria. He is yet to perform better than them, you are asking for his disgrace.

Look at the picture and see his position at the wold stage grin grin grin

Choi!!!! I yaff dead.
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by loyallnd: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=egift post=27203100]Jonathan is trying very hard to reap where he did not sow. What a shame. Since there is nothing to support his interest, he is asking for neutrality as if Ebola just walked away on its own.

Hey amachi said he spent one billion hundred and fifty thousand naira for ebola in rivers state. men!!! Dat guy is a thief I know it will come to dis even wen there were no case of ebola in rivers state d commissioner for health sampson parker was raising an alarm dats rivers state is yet to receive any support 4rm d federal got dats hw I knw ebola would come to rivers state. hmmm! Political abola
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Abraham2013(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2014
So amechi had 1.4 billion to spend on ebola buh if u ask him y he has not completed a small road construction, he will tell u FG is withholding rivers state money. Were em come get d 1.4 billion naira 4rm?
Anybody who blames GEJ 4 BH crisis in d north must also giv credit for curbing EVD to him too.
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by 19naia(m): 2:52am On Oct 18, 2014
iv4fb:

BTW, just to point out that the guy that instill that on everyone was the Minister of Health (FG).

No government or minister instills the instinct of protection of your life.. It is an instinct not a lesson taught nor a gift from the government... Once people knew the disease was out there and a risk of catching, then their instinct and value for their dear lives pressed them to be more reserved in contact with others and more careful with personal hygiene... Maybe the minister made hygiene resources more available in public places, but he certainly didnt instill peoples survival instinct.. Many people were wise by their instinct to stay away from the ministers health care workers and ebola task force teams, because they were the ones getting infected and transmitting it to their associates and they are the long arm of the minister of health who over sees them and yet they were the ones carrying the spread of it as they worked to stop the spread of it..
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by justcallbuki(f): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
1.4B to fight ebola in river state? Can any apc's " dengerous mumu" defend this? I prefer SAVOUR jonathan (peace be opon him) to milk nigeria dry and rundown the govt including selling the country for a pair of shoe than allowing a renowned islamist,satanist, killer aka buhari (he will die ontop if an old woman next year)to rule. GEJ till the oil in the niger delta dries up!
that's where u were wrong.
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by babamadiba(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2014
yemaldo:
But thanks to those governors for their swift action
yeah dats true cos if it had happened in my state, (kogi state) it is den u would appreciate what this 2 governors did.
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by JuanDeDios: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2014
aljharem2:
Is that not obvious.

Maybe the governor that stopped the spread in Lagos also stopped the spread in Rivers and Abuja

This governor na super governor oh. Fashola government na super government grin grin grin grin
Sorry, was there Ebola in Abuja?
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by elohorayodele: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
egift:

Chai, see uppercut! Governor Amaechi using Jonathan to mob the floor since 1755 grin grin grin

Mob floor?
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by bpain: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
sure No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War.

Paintings of Governors and Nigerian president by reknown nigerian best portrait artist: Ayeola Ayodeji

1 Share

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by uduokirika1(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2014
Fourwinds:

don't mind what pdp said. d truth is if u have a responsive and sensitive leaders in place things will work. dats exactly what Fashola is. President Jonathan I will say does nit want to except d truth. if he himself was responsive and quick to d chibok girls case., we won't be where we are today. u heard certain gurls where kidnapped., y didn't his government condone d area and go for search and rescue operation rather he waited before coming to terms with d situation. was. he prompt in dis case.?
Politicians will always use national success for political campaigns, i believe everyone played his role effectively. Fashola and Amechi should be given credit but saying d Federal govt did nothing is laughable. Was it Fashola and Amaechi that carried out nationwide sensitization awareness campaign, were they the ones responsible for screening of all immigrant passengers @our various int'l airports, when an Ebola patient escaped to Enugu was it Fashola and Amaechi dat successfully handled d situation. Money without awareness would not ve successfully contained d virus and just like d President has said It was d swift response of d citizenry dat did d magic!!!
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Fourwinds: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2014
uduokirika1:
Politicians will always use national success for political campaigns, i believe everyone played his role effectively. Fashola and Amechi should be given credit but saying d Federal govt did nothing is laughable. Was it Fashola and Amaechi that carried out nationwide sensitization awareness campaign, were they the ones responsible for screening of all immigrant passengers @our various int'l airports, when an Ebola patient escaped to Enugu was it Fashola and Amaechi dat successfully handled d situation. Money without awareness would not ve successfully contained d virus and just like d President has said It was d swift response of d citizenry dat did d magic!!!
let me tell u., all dis nonsense politicians wthether PDP.,APC.,LP.,APGA etc are not leaders. I don't look at political parties rather individuals. dats y I'm very comfortable with Fashola leadership., Akpabio leadership., Aregbesola leadership., Oshiomhole., and dat of Kano state. my problem with Jonathan is dat d man is unperturb about corruption in d country. people steal dese days in government parastatals.,ministeries.,states and local government and is unconcerned. tell me if one uses is relative dat has stolen as a deterrant to others., will anyone outside ur family dare to embezzle.?
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by sarutobie(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Fourwinds:

let me tell u., all dis nonsense politicians wthether PDP.,APC.,LP.,APGA etc are not leaders. I don't look at political parties rather individuals. dats y I'm very comfortable with Fashola leadership., Akpabio leadership., Aregbesola leadership., Oshiomhole., and dat of Kano state. my problem with Jonathan is dat d man is unperturb about corruption in d country. people steal dese days in government parastatals.,ministeries.,states and local government and is unconcerned. tell me if one uses is relative dat has stolen as a deterrant to others., will anyone outside ur family dare to embezzle.?
what you just said has no correlation with the post you quoted nor with the thread in general..was it fashola or amaechi that tracked down the patient who went to enugu? or was it them that created the awareness by putting out valuable info about the disease on TV stations, newspapers, billboards, radio stations..my old folks in the village were very much aware and cautious of the disease via radio stations in abia state, maybe na amaechi do am? Nigerians are a funny people.
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Fourwinds: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2014
sarutobie:

what you just said has no correlation with the post you quoted nor with the thread in general..was it fashola or amaechi that tracked down the patient who went to enugu? or was it them that created the awareness by putting out valuable info about the disease on TV stations, newspapers, billboards, radio stations..my old folks in the village were very much aware and cautious of the disease via radio stations in abia state, maybe na amaechi do am? Nigerians are a funny people.
it is d way u picture it dat made it not having correlation. Ebola was a single problem and d government at various level took a decisive step to stem it. so is corruption not a problem.? y cannt same approach be applied. infact corruption has been with us for a long time now., y defeating ebola suddenly and leaving d other. dats y a said until we have respponsive and sensitive leaders especially at d top d country will remain has it is in d next 50 years. it is not a curse but by what is on ground. I don't nid fasting and prayer to know dis. being d C-in-C who else can alter such change with d enormous power and resources at his disposal
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by jayonpoint(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Code213:
Now, this is embarrassing for a President! Rather than drag bragging ryts with small small boys like Amaechi n Fashola, he should find his voice at the World stage among the likes of Putin, Merkel, Obama etc

N/B: What exactly did Rotimi Amaechi do with 1.4 billion naira? undecided
Amaechi is wasteful I swear! Too wasteful for my liking.
Are u for real? Has Nigeria finished competing with SA b4 u going to d world stage. Putin n obama? U're a dumpbest!
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Code213: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
jayonpoint:

Are u for real? Has Nigeria finished competing with SA b4 u going to d world stage. Putin n obama? U're a dumpbest!

Is your brain on vacation? undecided
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by twilliamx(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
aljharem2:

So it was APC lead government that stopped ebola ?

Are you in Nigeria at all ?

Certainly GEJ cannot take credit for it because it was Nigerians and not Fashola or GEJ that stopped Ebola.

Even conductor dey carry sanitizers, do you think that is Fashola's doing ?

You guys just talk like a bunch of dummies saying the first thing that come into your head, did you ever read any where that fashola claimed the credit for ebola containment, it was when federal government were acting like they did it all that fashola came out on October first and gave credit to the doctors by mentioning each of there names, your guys are just plain dumb and have been brainwashed. It is so sad, keep falling for the deceit of the pdp that has rulled you since 1999 with no signigicant change in the country and yet you talk trash.
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by laykhorn(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-7yWubHx6zh0/U-duNUw42XI/AAAAAAADUY0/MfQIccMoLFs/s1600/_new_Tw_rail_img.png[/img]

Why are you asking Jonathan to embark on a "suicide" mission? There are many Governors far better than Jonathan in Nigeria. He is yet to perform better than them, you are asking for his disgrace.

Look at the picture and see his position at the wold stage grin grin grin
This got me Laughing seriously

1 Like

Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Elinob(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Any governor that say it him time to win over ebola is lie becus na hand work of God woo
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by ddeola: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2014
See bad belle !

Them no fit give credit to people wey deserve am, what a shame. Instead of acknowledging the governors especially Fashola and the good people that led the fight against the dare-devil disease, they are busy saying "junk".

Come 2015, Nigeria will be blessed with good leaders with vision, those who know what to do per time. Enough of stories jare. angry
Re: No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan by Alary: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
1.4B to fight ebola in river state? Can any apc's " dengerous mumu" defend this? I prefer SAVOUR jonathan (peace be opon him) to milk nigeria dry and rundown the govt including selling the country for a pair of shoe than allowing a renowned islamist,satanist, killer aka buhari (he will die ontop if an old woman next year)to rule. GEJ till the oil in the niger delta dries up!
I'm sure this one is sick , he needs medical attention ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shooting At Edo State House Of Assembly, 3 Injured (PHOTOS) / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / Nigeria Second In The World in Romance Scams, Third on Money List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.