Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande (10589 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Omimah: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2014
Agreed, Buhari/Fashola ticket is good, I'll advice APC not to go for it. Supporters of PDP that like it, and even say it could make them vote for APC are the same people that call APC an Islamic party. This is a trap. If APC falls for it, PDP will say APC had finalized their plans to islamize Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by CyberWolf: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2014
onatisi:
gbawe ,I have proven you wrong more than once with my analysis of nigerian politics and with outcome of elections . And I want everyone to bookmark this thread, buhari won't get that apc ticket and apc won't win even 10 states when it comes to the presidential elections .I don't like talking too much . Like I always say we will meet at the polling booth
I don't think so..Buhari has 70% chances of getting the ticket but winning at the pool is what is not feasible....
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2014
It
won't work. Nigerians still vote along religious lines and i'm not
excluding myself. As for those who are saying we shouldn't care about
the religion, why is APC still practising zoning? If APC fields Fashola and Rochas as President and Vice president, then we can talk. For now, GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by CyberWolf: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Omimah:
Agreed, Buhari/Fashola ticket is good, I'll advice APC not to go for it. Supporters of PDP that like it, and even say it could make them vote for APC are the same people that call APC an Islamic party. This is a trap. If APC falls for it, PDP will say APC had finalized their plans to islamize Nigeria.
grin grin...The mistake APC made is Zoning it's presidential slot to the north...
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Gbawe: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2014
onatisi:
gbawe ,I have proven you wrong more than once with my analysis of nigerian politics and with outcome of elections . And I want everyone to bookmark this thread, buhari won't get that apc ticket and apc won't win even 10 states when it comes to the presidential elections .I don't like talking too much . Like I always say we will meet at the polling booth

You are such a shameless lair and sentimentally dishonest individual. When have you proven anyone wrong here, let alone Gbawe, and/or gotten outcome of elections corrects? You think your past post have disappeared into thin air or are you not the same poster, to much derision, who made the claim below in regards to the Osun gubernatorial election? Dude, you are merely sentimental and nothing else. I just don't know why some of you are so brazenly dishonest in haste to sound knowledgeable when your utterance merely expose you as sentimental and desperate. Gaze upon your own utterance below and see how you now disgrace yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/1849542/osun-poll-today-what-happening/69#25360603

onatisi: ok bros no problem . Just wait for the official announcement .just remember this ,there is no way pdp will lose osun state . Good morning bro

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Should APC field Buhari and Fash, the deal is signed, sealed and delivered. GEJ woulnt even bother wait for Feb 14, he will make his handover notes available even before the election.
Whether the Devil likes it or not, Whether saTAN like it or not, GMB for President 2015.

#i-Believe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2014
CyberWolf:
I like the way you are being objective to the matter..I'm an Igbo but I tell you that if APC fielded someone like Fashola, my brother forget it, PDP is gone..APC would've done everything possible to secure the number one position first then, they can start rotating it the way they like but no,they played into the hands of Nigerians masses who sees North wanting power by all means...Nigerians will vote for GEJ not because they like him, but just to show some people that presidency is not their birthright....
bros ,you are getting the picture ,you see in western countries you use economic policies to knock your opponents off but in nigeria politics it is all about tribal and religious points it is only when your opponents passes these two that u can use ecoonomic policies. With both religious and ethnic cards there is no way apc will win the sw and se and ss at the presidential polls . Many will vote against apc just to make sure that the north doesn't win, majority of christians vote against them on religoius grounds and because of the atrocities of boko haram ,that is why pdp has been persistent in labeling apc a boko haram party and sponsor. And with info I got about some tape been circulated in the sw after boko haram .it is obvious these 2 cards will woork against apc no matter the candidate they present
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Chiamaka01:
It
won't work. Nigerians still vote along religious lines and i'm not
excluding myself. As for those who are saying we shouldn't care about
the religion, why is APC still practising zoning? If APC fields Fashola and Rochas as President and Vice president, then we can talk. For now, GEJ till 2019.
You, your family and your entire village sin Abia State or wherever should vote GEJ. You guys are not part of APC's permutations(I'm being so honest with you). Your votes are only add-ons as the majority of SW, North and a Chunk from Rivers, Edo, Delta and Imo will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by waternogetenemy: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2014
barcanista:
You, your family and your entire village sin Abia State or wherever should vote GEJ. You guys are not part of APC's permutations(I'm being so honest with you). Your votes are only add-ons as the majority of SW, North and a Chunk from Rivers, Edo, Delta and Imo will be fine.

Remove Edo, Delta, Rivers and Imo from dat list becos they are not part of APC permutations. Bigotry can only get u so far in life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Omimah: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2014
CyberWolf:
grin grin...The mistake APC made is Zoning it's presidential slot to the north...
The death of Musa Yar'Adua which cut short the eight-tenure of the north and the insistence of Jonathan to run make the north agrieved. For me, they are justified for being angry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2014
I've checked the profile of those stoutly against this idea and they ALL have basically almost the same antecedent...they are PDP sympathizers.

Since they know it will not work and favour GEJ...why not just encourage it?

The truth is even the Presidency is scared of the combination as it's the ONLY combination that can easily prevent PDP from easily rigging in the North and SW....the party major headache.

The PDP saw the possibility of the combination earlier than anyone and that is why they started shouting about an Islamic party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by waternogetenemy: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2014
ilugunboy:
I've checked the profile of those stoutly against this idea and they ALL have basically almost the same antecedent...they are PDP sympathizers.

Since they know it will not work and favour GEJ...why no just encourage it?

The truth is even the Presidency is scared of the combination as it's the ONLY combination that can easily prevent PDP from easily rigging in the North and SW....the party major headache.

present them please and stop the noise making...

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by CyberWolf: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2014
onatisi:
bros ,you are getting the picture ,you see in western countries you use economic policies to knock your opponents off but in nigeria politics it is all about tribal and religious points it is only when your opponents passes these two that u can use ecoonomic policies. With both religious and ethnic cards there is no way apc will win the sw and se and ss at the presidential polls . Many will vote against apc just to make sure that the north doesn't win, majority of christians vote against them on religoius grounds and because of the atrocities of boko haram ,that is why pdp has been persistent in labeling apc a boko haram party and sponsor. And with info I got about some tape been circulated in the sw after boko haram .it is obvious these 2 cards will woork against apc no matter the candidate they present
I know APC will not make this mistake..Forget people here saying religion and tribe is not a factor..it's a very BIG factor and politicians will never rule it out..it's a very powerful political arsenal and both parties are very much aware of it..APC got it all wrong when they zoned it's presidential slot to the north...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by onatisi(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2014
CyberWolf:
I don't think so..Buhari has 70% chances of getting the ticket but winning at the pool is what is not feasible....
I agree with u

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

present them please and stop the noise making...

Of course...APC will be making the greatest error if they present any other combination...this is most potent combination to dislodge PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by waternogetenemy: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

Of course...APC will be making the greatest error if they present any other combination...this is most potent combination to dislodge PDP.

A story for the gods...
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2014
waternogetenemy:

A story for the gods...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don't need to be angry.....just pray for it since you think it will give victory to PDP.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by CyberWolf: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2014
Omimah:

The death of Musa Yar'Adua which cut short the eight-tenure of the north and the insistence of Jonathan to run make the north agrieved. For me, they are justified for being angry.
Sure but securing power from PDP is an uphill task and APC would've done everything possible to secure this power first irrespective of who is aggrieved ..After that, they can settle the aggrieved zone...but no, they played into the hands of those who said that North sees the presidency as their birthright and now again,they are about to play into the hands of PDP who labelled them as an Islamic party..
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by talktimi(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

and I say this combination WON'T HAPPEN
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2014
talktimi:
and I say this combination WON'T HAPPEN

You are a PDP person..so why are you displaying so much anxiety for an APC decision? grin grin

You should be worried about the silence of GEJ 's non- open declaration of intention....what is he afraid of?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by talktimi(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are a PDP person..so why are you displaying so much anxiety for an APC decision? grin grin

You should be worried about the silence of GEJ 's non- open declaration of intention....what is he afraid of?
I don't understand what you're talking about. Please elaborate
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by CyberWolf: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2014
onatisi:
I agree with u
Thank you my brother...lets just watch as the drama unfolds..What they don't know also is that Fashola will accept to be running to Buhari if Tinubu tells him to do so which I know he will not because he has already completed his deal with GEJ..Fashola will go to senate which he is 100% sure of winning and Tinubu will sit back and secure his SW and then leave north to sort out themselves..forget all this media stunt..

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2014
CyberWolf:
I know APC will not make this mistake..Forget people here saying religion and tribe is not a factor..it's a very BIG factor and politicians will never rule it out..it's a very powerful political arsenal and both parties are very much aware of it..APC got it all wrong when they zoned it's presidential slot to the north...
well thanks bro for all ur intelligent ,reasonable and insult free contributions . I think I will just sit back now and enjoy the whole drama as it unfolds.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2014
samflexx:

name another person as seriel loser as buhari.....buhari should be a stateman or a kingmaker not the king..abi them cause you say you will never be the leader of tomorrow ni?
abraham lincoln lost how many times?

real men keep trying..

Now, abt u asking if I'm cursed of not being in politics, I shld ask u too...
No one said I ever contested for my ward councillor cos I was never interested in active politics
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2014
CyberWolf:
Thank you my brother...lets just watch as the drama unfolds..What they don't know also is that Fashola will accept to be running to Buhari if Tinubu tells him to do so which I know he will not because he has already completed his deal with GEJ..Fashola will go to senate which he is 100% sure of winning and Tinubu will sit back and secure his SW and then leave north to sort out themselves..forget all this media stunt..
exactly. The north or presidency is not a do or die affair for ac n in apc or tinubu. They are well contented to just sit back and consolidate on their gain in the sw
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by CyberWolf: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2014
onatisi:
exactly. The north or presidency is not a do or die affair for ac n in apc or tinubu. They are well contented to just sit back and consolidate on their gain in the sw
And that is final...have a wonderful day ahead..
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Thdra(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Hanibal:
I love fashola n I love Buhari... but a muslim/muslim ticket is a NO NO.
im sorry but no no
Tnk чơυ bros, A big NO NO, vote Buhari & Fashola aπϑ Nigeria becomes an Islamic country. This is ₪☺t about PDP & APC vote wisely Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Religion sentiments will kill off this country. ..what the Bleep is wrong in having two peoplw who can hel developed this country working together.

Do you care to the religion of a surgeon if you in a critical condition and you need surgery?

Do you care to know the religion of a service provider who is the best in the business if you need that service so badly?

Religion blind people and allow for midiocrate to get their ways...

I care!
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by ratiken(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Whichever way you look at it, GEJ is just destined for a 2015 win.
All permutations have been faulted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by ARKdiscloser7(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2014
That will be a final confirmation and endorsement that APC IS A supporter of APC PARTY that wants to ISLAMIZE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

Since they know it will not work and favour GEJ...why not just encourage it?

The PDP saw the possibility of the combination earlier than anyone and that is why they started shouting about an Islamic party.
@bold. I wonder why they are kicking against something they perceive favors them. I've checked all those kicking against such a combination and I've realized they are all ibos from the SE who are finding it difficult facing the harsh realities of their loss of power, so they are trying to throw in all they can against the opposition's tactics in the manner of advicing them. So funny when your enemy offers you bottled water when you have a well in your backyard.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Thdra:
Tnk чơυ bros, A big NO NO, vote Buhari & Fashola aπϑ Nigeria becomes an Islamic country. This is ₪☺t about PDP & APC vote wisely Nigerians
you'd rather we vote for an ineptitude government who claim corruption is just ordinary stealing? Get your bigotted ibo head examined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Strikes Out Contempt Charge Against INEC / Akpabio's Counsel Reveals High Conspiracy In Favour Of Ekpenyong!!! / Hon. Kasarachi Enyinna Joins Governorship Race, Decries Weak Leadership In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.