Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande (10570 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by abdulwastecx(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
yousee:

Well said

But u know say hausa man no go gree Christian/Christian ticket.

Let's leave theory and be practical pls

you are right bro but two wrong cannot make a right...the fact that majority's of hausas are sentimental or religious bias, shouldn't be a reason to be bias too
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by abdulwastecx(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Chiamaka01:
It
won't work. Nigerians still vote along religious lines and i'm not
excluding myself. As for those who are saying we shouldn't care about
the religion, why is APC still practising zoning? If APC fields Fashola and Rochas as President and Vice president, then we can talk. For now, GEJ till 2019.

The painful truth is people fail to see beyond religion and ethnicity. ..it pains me more when people vote clown like jonathan all in the name of religion.

Muslim have been the pioneer of ethno-religious politics in Nigeria ( Northern political elite ), now Christian aka jonathan has mastered the use of religion as a card for political agitation.

I keep telling people that Buhari is different from what the media portrayed him to be...he is more open, secular, patrotic, discipline and more experienced than what most people think. he is the only Northerner I know that can get vote.

I'm going to the polling vote to vote based on merit, achievement and track record and not base on ethnicity or religion.

last general election, I voted for David umar for Niger state governorship election because I see a great individual and intelligence in him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2014
Hanibal:
There is no guarantee their actions will ensure what you said... but ill rather think of the implications of living in an Islamic republic of Nigeria(which a muslim/muslim ticket will ensure) for my unborn children. I'm sorry for sounding like a religious person bro... its just the reality on ground. Muslim/muslim is a NO NO.

So, Buhari or Fashola will insist that Ibos, Edos, Deltans, Lagosians etc all become Muslims?

Don't let your hate kill you.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Hanibal(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

So, Buhari or Fashola will insist that Ibos, Edos, Deltans, Lagosians etc all become Muslims?

Don't let your hate kill you.
Its not hate!. Nigeria claims to be a secular state... let it remain so.
In a situation where the first and second citizens are of the same religion.. then we are no longer secular. bro there is bound to be some bias decisions here n there we are all humans after all. Psychologically what that portrays is an islamic republic..believe it or not.
moreover are you saying there is no xtian qualified to be Buhari's running mate?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Remarkable: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2014
These people are using style to beg for VP imo

btw... are all Lagosians supporting BRF?

LASU students? Doctors that have been on strike how many times? Okada riders? Slum dwellers bulldozed and unbulldozed?

and do SWners like Buhari?

Or wait! Is this trying to use the backdoor to get one up on their opponents?!!!

If so... when will people ever learn?

Make we dey look!

Postulations don't win elections....

GEJ wins elections!
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by chamboy(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2014
Omimah:
Agreed, Buhari/Fashola ticket is good, I'll advice APC not to go for it. Supporters of PDP that like it, and even say it could make them vote for APC are the same people that call APC an Islamic party. This is a trap. If APC falls for it, PDP will say APC had finalized their plans to islamize Nigeria.
I hate that word islamizing, doesnt sound right
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by abdulwastecx(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2014
Hanibal:
Its not hate!. Nigeria claims to be a secular state... let it remain so.
In a situation where the first and second citizens are of the same religion.. then we are no longer secular. bro there is bound to be some bias decisions here n there we are all humans after all. Psychologically what that portrays is an islamic republic..believe it or not.
moreover are you saying there is no xtian qualified to be Buhari's running mate?

secularism means the followings
1. No official state religion: which means svery individual can practice any religion he or she likes.
2. No discrimination officially based on people way of life
3. Any member of any religion can attain aany height without any problem.

secularism means buhari and fashola can run for president and vice president respectively without any problem
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by abdulwastecx(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2014
Remarkable:
These people are using style to beg for VP imo

btw... are all Lagosians supporting BRF?

LASU students? Doctors that have been on strike how many times? Okada riders? Slum dwellers bulldozed and unbulldozed?

and do SWners like Buhari?

Or wait! Is this trying to use the backdoor to get one up on their opponents?!!!

If so... when will people ever learn?

Make we dey look!

Postulations don't win elections....

GEJ wins elections!

people are pathetically uncalculative when iy comes to politics....

slum needs to be cleared to build a city will be happy to live....okada is a menace to city with ambition of becoming a mega city, lagos cannot afford to have them lityering the street. .. we all know that civil servants are greedy as hell, they want to much despite giving so little, hence lagosians know that fashola is doing the best for them.

Fashola will sell in south west whil buhari will sell in the three geo political zones in the North while logical people in south southern region of ( deltas, edo and rivers) will likely vote for buhai-fashola
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by isrecole: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2014
What spectacular achievements has Fashola recorded to earn him Vice President? Fashola has spent over N5 Trillion(Five Trillion Naira) in 7 years,yet over 80 percent of Lagos State Government roads are extremely bad and 99 percent of Local Government roads are impassable!!! Fashola has killed Local Government System in Lagos State. He has driven thousands of investors out of Lagos because of double taxation. Lagos State Government is the haven of corruption. There is too much wasteful spending by Fashola. Fashola has made life unbearable for Lagosians tru the banning of Okada and demolition of shops et cetera.In conclusion,the little Fashola did is showing because of Tinubu's woeful performance. Lagosians are wiser!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by isrecole: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
[b][/b]What spectacular achievements has Fashola recorded to earn him Vice President? Fashola has spent over N5 Trillion(Five Trillion Naira) in 7 years,yet over 80 percent of Lagos State Government roads are extremely bad and 99 percent of Local Government roads are impassable!!! Fashola has killed Local Government System in Lagos State. He has driven thousands of investors out of Lagos because of double taxation. Lagos State Government is the haven of corruption. There is too much wasteful spending by Fashola. Fashola has made life unbearable for Lagosians tru the banning of Okada and demolition of shops et cetera.In conclusion,the little Fashola did is showing because of Tinubu's woeful performance. Lagosians are wiser!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by isrecole: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Fashola made parents of LASU paid heavily ONLY to revert to the OLD SCHOOL FEES when APC lost election in Ekiti State. This manifestly EXPOSED the wickedness of APC Leaders. Fashola must refund all the excess sum he collected from LASU students before Lagosians could take them serious!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Fashola himself can boast of of delivering Lagos to APC by wide margin.... Itz a fact fashola of 2007 isn't d same fashola of 2014, APC is fast loosing ground in Osun.... Religious sentiments is 1 of the reasons,ib is long gone for APC. ogun still surer for APC, so what influence will fashola have + a Muslim/muslim ticket..... North cant accept Christian/Christian ticket xo y must we yoruba trade our religion in the name of perceived the deliverer of our country that may get their and even worsen the situation we are in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not Under Investigation By EFCC - Okonjo-iweala / Six New States For A New Nigeria / Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Court Slates Oct 8 To Hear Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.