Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande (10559 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
CyberWolf:
Thank you my brother...lets just watch as the drama unfolds..What they don't know also is that Fashola will accept to be running to Buhari if Tinubu tells him to do so which I know he will not because he has already completed his deal with GEJ..Fashola will go to senate which he is 100% sure of winning and Tinubu will sit back and secure his SW and then leave north to sort out themselves..forget all this media stunt..
it's so funny how PDP help APC to do their permutations. grin. You people should just admit that your nemesis is here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
[quote
author=barcanista post=27213744] You, your family and your entire
village sin Abia State or wherever should vote GEJ. You guys are not
part of APC's permutations(I'm being so honest with you). Your votes are
only add-ons as the majority of SW, North and a Chunk from Rivers, Edo,
Delta and Imo will be fine.[/quote]

How ignorant. So, because my moniker is Chiamaka, i'm from Abia. SMH. FYI, I'm from Edo State.
and GEJ is winning, even though it may not be a landslide victory.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by desgiezd(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
@ OP

This title is misleading, the statement was made by Chief Ayo Akande and not Chief Bisi Akande, please do the necessary correction.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by CyberWolf: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2014
Segeggs:
it's so funny how PDP help APC to do their permutations. grin. You people should just admit that your nemesis is here.
You are just a gullible kid..hope mummy prepared breakfast this morning?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by ElFenomeno1: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
That will be a final confirmation and endorsement that APC IS A supporter of APC PARTY that wants to ISLAMIZE NIGERIA.

Fu..cking lunkhead.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2014
CyberWolf:
You are just a gullible kid..hope mummy prepared breakfast this morning?
pls PDP, come up with more permutations. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2014
I am in support of a muslim/muslim APC ticket,if that we heal our country,I am a christian,religion should be separated from good governance

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by BOAR: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2014
Segeggs:
pls PDP, come up with more permutations. grin

Their house of lies and deceit (PDP) is burning with the governors doing second term insisting on picking an automatic senate ticket in return for endorsing GEJ while Muazu and the party says NO, and they are sitting down here nominating Presidential materials for another party.

Delusion is the second name of some people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Thdra(f): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2014
Segeggs:
you'd rather we vote for an ineptitude government who claim corruption is just ordinary stealing? Get your bigotted ibo head examined
seriously grin, just laughing at чơυ, чơυ must be really "LOW" go wash ur mouth with Ariel & bleach
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by kay29000(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Religion sentiments will kill off this country. ..what the Bleep is wrong in having two peoplw who can hel developed this country working together.

Do you care to the religion of a surgeon if you in a critical condition and you need surgery?

Do you care to know the religion of a service provider who is the best in the business if you need that service so badly?

Religion blind people and allow for midiocrate to get their ways...

So true, and that's what GEJ uses as a weapon. Going to kneel down for prayers at redemption camp, and parlaying with christian religious leaders so that he can be in the good books of the hundreds of millions of sheep who would be blind to the incompetence of a leader as long as he is endorsed by their pastor/papa. Sad. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Thdra:
seriously grin, just laughing at чơυ, чơυ must be really "LOW" go wash ur mouth with Ariel & bleach
if this is all you've got to say, then I'll believe all jonathanians are as clueless as their master. Pls go to romance section

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Segeggs:
@bold. I wonder why they are kicking against something they perceive favors them. I've checked all those kicking against such a combination and I've realized they are all ibos from the SE who are finding it difficult facing the harsh realities of their loss of power, so they are trying to throw in all they can against the opposition's tactics in the manner of advicing them. So funny when your enemy offers you bottled water when you have a well in your backyard.
Why must you always use tribalism to make a point. Tell me something. So are you saying that there is a secret plot by some ethno-religious fanatics in the APC to destroy the East when they emerge as President. Have you heard of protest vote before? This was the same way voters from the south voted in GEJ just to prove to the north that Aso Rock is not their birthright. I see this same plot repeating itself next year again. If the Igbos decide to throw their vote on GEJ next election, please learn to accept it instead of blaming them for your political woes.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Hanibal:
I love fashola n I love Buhari... but a muslim/muslim ticket is a NO NO.
im sorry but no no
Even if their actions will assure a proper future for you, ur kids, and your parents in old age? No? You'd rather a Christian/Muslim combo that's determined to steal everything that's not nailed to the ground?

Goodluck.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2014
VcStunner:
Really d next president must be intelligent, brutal with corruption and reforms, good fiscal management, and above all Young for Gods sake.

Name just one Nigerian politician that fits this criteria you desire.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
All those agitating muslim/muslim ticket are PDP losers thinking they will deceive Nigerians again the good combination. If you are not comfortable advice Janadaft to take Ayo Ollesejafor as running mate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Caseless: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
talktimi:
thanks for the correction bro, my bad.

But this is a perfect combination that won't happen though I would prefer a Fashola presidency with Kwankwaso getting the VP slot
buhari and fashola will do. They are both popular.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Olaolufred(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
smartchoice:
Poisoned chalice ....Muslim Muslim ticket? No!
N another Islamist governor Ambode in Lagos! Ha no way.

BTW op it's not Bisi Akande who displayed such unbridled lack of sensitivity n ignorance!

A christian-christian Combination that will deliver us from this decadence should not live just because it is a christian Combo?
A Muslim-Muslim Combination that will deliver us from this decadence should not live just because it is a Muslim Combo?
This are reasoning level of animals.
I believe you should not be one.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Olaolufred:

A christian-christian Combination that will deliver us from this decadence should not live just because it is a christian Combo?
A Muslim-Muslim Combination that will deliver us from this decadence should not live just because it is a Muslim Combo?
This are reasoning level of animals.
I believe you should not be one.
Oga ask yourself what's the equity in this? Already we've boko haram threatening us so now we should handover Nigeria to Islamists? No way Osama wannabe!

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Jk210(f): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Can we start a social media campaign asking no begging that Fashola actually be included in the ticket? I was actually hoping Buhari won't be fielded but seeing as they've zoned their ticket to the north I'll definitely prefer him to an Atiku with Fashola at his side.

Hopefully after his tenure, then, Fashola a relatively fresher breed of politician can run for president and a generational shift occurring in the hope that he picks a much younger guy as his vice, when he does run. Believe me, I wouldn't have minded Rochas or Amaechi being fielded as vice president but the problem is will they be able to deliver their zones? The SE will most likely vote PDP with the exception of Imo state where Rochas is from same with SS going for PDP with the exception of Rivers. SW votes are guaranteed with a Fashola in the ticket... Oh I know Fayose will try some rigging but I bet he won't succeed....

But first things first, we need to ensure there's a Fashola in that ticket... I'm honestly tired of all the dreary news and actions of this PRESENT government! We desperately need change...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Ttalk: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Gbawe:

You are such a shameless lair and sentimentally dishonest individual. When have you proven anyone wrong here, let alone Gbawe, and/or gotten outcome of elections corrects? You think your past post have disappeared into thin air or are you not the same poster, to much derision, who made the claim below in regards to the Osun gubernatorial election? Dude, you are merely sentimental and nothing else. I just don't know why some of you are so brazenly dishonest in haste to sound knowledgeable when your utterance merely expose you as sentimental and desperate. Gaze upon your own utterance below and see how you now disgrace yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/1849542/osun-poll-today-what-happening/69#25360603

Knockout Gbam!
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by talktimi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Caseless:
buhari and fashola will do. They are both popular.
Fashola and Amaechi or Oshiomhole nko
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
talktimi:
APC doesn't need the advice of a PDP
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by londoner: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Fashola/Buhari........if anything this is how it should have gone.

Why couldn't Fashola be fielded as the presidential candidate? Why MUST the presidential candidate be Buhari?

Fashola is innovative, relevant and progressive...........he should have been the candidate imo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
smartchoice:
Poisoned chalice ....Muslim Muslim ticket? No!
N another Islamist governor Ambode in Lagos! Ha no way.

BTW op it's not Bisi Akande who displayed such unbridled lack of sensitivity n ignorance!
ABEG, whats the fuse about Muslim/Muslim ticket sef, Nigerian Senate Leadership are all Christian and i have never seen any muslim complain about the arrangement

Senate President - Christian
Deputy- christian
Majority leader - Christian

Now, tell me why Buhari/Fashola Ticket is your problem. This same Fashola denies Muslim student of wearingf Hijab to school.... Im sure if its other way round... you know what would have happened lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Gbawe:
Akande is 100% correct. The Buhari/Fashola combo, on so many levels, fulfils the yearnings of most Nigerians.

Kindly Edit Ur Post and quote this post

FunnyPikincom:
ABEG, whats the fuse about Muslim/Muslim ticket sef, Nigerian Senate Leadership are all Christian and i have never seen any muslim complain about the arrangement

Deputy- christian

Now, tell me why Buhari/Fashola Ticket is your problem. This same Fashola denies Muslim student of wearingf Hijab to school.... Im sure if its other way round... you know what would have happened lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by londoner: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
FunnyPikincom:

Deputy- christian

Nigeria is not politically mature to not see a issue with a presidency that is all one religion (or even tribe). Remember the uproar after Yaradua died? There was an issue that the presdency did not pass straight to a fellow muslim.

I can not imagine what woud have happened if GEJ fielded a Christian as his vice......lol
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Kunleskey(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sm pple perish bcoz dey lack knowledge...y will you support muslim&muslim in a presidential crew..don't you kn dat it can lead to religion crises...think b4 u comment and when do they start muslim/muslim as president in a party they will just loose galantly..
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by VcStunner(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Name just one Nigerian politician that fits this criteria you desire.
well non actually grin
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
talktimi:
Why don't you field them for PDP and vote them in if you love them so much?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by talktimi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Why don't you field them for PDP and vote them in if you love them so much?
USE YOUR KAFA.. Are they PDP members ?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by Hanibal(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Even if their actions will assure a proper future for you, ur kids, and your parents in old age? No? You'd rather a Christian/Muslim combo that's determined to steal everything that's not nailed to the ground?

Goodluck.
There is no guarantee their actions will ensure what you said... but ill rather think of the implications of living in an Islamic republic of Nigeria(which a muslim/muslim ticket will ensure) for my unborn children. I'm sorry for sounding like a religious person bro... its just the reality on ground. Muslim/muslim is a NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket’ll Defeat Jonathan, Says Bisi Akande by yousee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Religion sentiments will kill off this country. ..what the Bleep is wrong in having two peoplw who can hel developed this country working together.

Do you care to the religion of a surgeon if you in a critical condition and you need surgery?

Do you care to know the religion of a service provider who is the best in the business if you need that service so badly?

Religion blind people and allow for midiocrate to get their ways...
Well said

But u know say hausa man no go gree Christian/Christian ticket.

Let's leave theory and be practical pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Force Operation "Forest Storm" Destroys More Illegal Oil Refineries (Video) / The Day Ebonyi APC Sold Their Conscience By Philip Nweze / 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.