Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88971 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fairygeh(f): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2014
adonbilivit:
i have invalidated and deactivated them. I know u have not forgotten buh please forgive.
Forgive shocked Never,Ever,Mba,at all,lailai tongue
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by biggmusty(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2014
OboloMAN:
this relationship is affecting my spiritual Life... we need a break... shocked

Two weeks later She was Digging a broda in Church ... #WTF undecided
u ar gettin it all wrong.. D guy dey try install spiritual life 2.3 inside ha ni
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Mskrisx(f): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2014
HARDDON:

If u made it this far( PG 0-15) don't worry, u'd survive. cheesy

Abi o...
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Olawaleslimfit(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Mehn............. There are legendary liars here.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2014
Hadizy:

Hmmm. Like your confidence. But its easier said. So tell me you never lied to her?

Believe me, I'm yet to tell my girlfriend a lie. I'm in my early twenties and have dated 2 girls since I left Sec. school. I've been with my present girlfriend since August 2012. The very first day I'll tell her a lie, I'm sure I'd be caught. I wish I could explain better..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by mkoabiola: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2014
She said she was related to obj.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2014
tweetobyte:

Believe me, I'm yet to tell my girlfriend a lie. I'm in my early twenties and have dated 2 girls since I left Sec. school. I've been with my present girlfriend since August 2012. The very first day I'll tell her a lie, I'm sure I'd be caught. I wish I could explain better..

OK. No p. I just don't know why but I just trust you. Even though my instincts may be wrong but I believe you

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2014
mkoabiola:
She said she was related to obj.
So is tht one now supposed to increase her market value ni ? undecided abi what is ths. One. Saying bayyi..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Hadizy:

OK. No p. I just don't know why but I just trust you. Even though my instincts may be wrong but I believe you
Its possible tho. At least I don't lie much .but I when I do. Its usually Epic. Iam blunt like that. If I did somfin.I say I did it..then the explanations/ apologising begins. She even knows some of her niqqah's side chics... So when I lie. Trust me. She doesn't wanto hear the truth. I thinks dars one thing she like me for sef undecided #TellNoLies
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Impulse80(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Hadizy:

Babe u fine no be small
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by ajosegabriel(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2014
(my present girl) I've never been smooched or caressed before...s.m.h...
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by kurajordan(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by luckybaddest(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2014
Have made a promise to my God not to have sex till I get marry.. It just That I love you dat y

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by TDstarr: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
I dated my ex for 3yrs and we did not have sex, I am a virgin,
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Sanguine77(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
The first one told me she was a virgin but I could handle and do anal.
The second one told me she has had abortion only once.
The third one told me that her pastor said I was her husband.
The fourth one told me her child is her sister's son.
The fifth she was raped and I was the first man she was sleeping with aside the rape... So many lies they told to me and so many lies I told to them too. So long a story. Have dated and exed 19 women, may God save me ooo.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...are you a wizard? kinda grin
I just dey laugh that day sha, I told him I know I'm dull - but you don't have to remind me with this kind lie.

Lmao. I guess it's all part of life - he was getting it from somewhere else because I was dulling him in that area

What area?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by adedayourt(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rutheby:
'I love you'...... Stil wondering why i believed dat.

Eyaa, sorry dear
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by justdream(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ex told me "He is jes my boss and am his P.A" kept wondering why a female will be a P.A to a married man and smtyms sleeps over at his place cos his famz is in US of A until i bursted dem. Now she is married to him wif a bulgin tummy...waht girls wont do for money?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by holysaint1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
Why don't you gerrout from my sight ,you vowel nigglet. angry

ALERT!!! A deranged LUNATIC on the loose.. Prolly a citizen of yaba left i guess.

Kill Bullet: Although na me find trouble by quotin u... But u shouldnt act like a kid by spittin nonsense (believing u re actually provin a point).. I seriously tought u were that grown..
TTY when your psychic syndromes are no more.. ciao
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
HARDDON:

This could be true, not all villages have access to vast wealth

Then why try to score points on that..if you're royalty and ur broke then keep it to yourself because where I come from you're not judged on what ur daddy has but on what YOU achieve.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
justdream:
Ex told me "He is jes my boss and am his P.A" kept wondering why a female will be a P.A to a married man and smtyms sleeps over at his place cos his famz is in US of A until i bursted dem. Now she is married to him wif a bulgin tummy...waht girls wont do for money?

Hahahahahaha! Nothing ..nothing we won't do lol!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sanguine77:
The first one told me she was a virgin but I could handle and do anal.
The second one told me she has had abortion only once.
The third one told me that her pastor said I was her husband.
The fourth one told me her child is her sister's son.
The fifth she was raped and I was the first man she was sleeping with aside the rape... So many lies they told to me and so many lies I told to them too. So long a story. Have dated and exed 19 women, may God save me ooo.

Amen! grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Paulpenny(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?
hahaha funny one nucca
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Quiet1:
Here goes mine...

After dating for close to 5years, we ended up splitting up.. However, we remained close friends.. During the time we were dating I consistently asked her if she was messing with a friend of mine but she said no.. She admitted she kissed him but nothing happened.. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, my friend called me and apologized for sleeping with her.. I munched the screen and sent to her.. She then called and started apologizing.. I just thank God I didn't marry her.. Else how would I have handled it in marriage smiley

Aahhh sad...Hope you're over that terrible experience. I know someone who had the same experience and it took years to get over.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jackal001: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Met her wen she was floatin in school deceivin herself dat she was a student(I didn't knw until much later). Helped her secure admission in anoda state, foot all her bills + upkeep nt knowing it was her plan to go live wit her 'ex' who she vowed was ova btw dem cos he dumped her wen she was sick almost to d point of death. I met d family tryin to kickstart marriage things bt I called one evenin, no respnse, then d 'ex' pickd her call, heard comotion on d background n line went dead. Next an sms 4rm her advising me nt to eva call again as my call was disturbin her 'man' n dat it cnt work out btw us. 2days later she called bak begging, saying she only stayed at d ex's place to be closer to skool during d exams period n dat 'nothin' happened at al, hahahaha. She added dat d ex wasn't in town wen she checked in2 his room n did't knw he will return dat nite, I asked if she had d key to his house n she said No. I was so sad, nt because of d betrayal bt because she thot I was so dumb to belive her story. Fortunately I engaged myself in other meaningful n productive things dat helped prove to me dat am nt dumb afterall! Long story short, we got bak bt on a very shaky footing, bleeped for 1yr + n den did d needful. Brother is now tough like a crocodile, no more hearts to break, #MoneyMakingOnMyMind#, #PointAndKill#, #NowHappilyMarriedWithKids#

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
link2ok:

This na d dumbest lie I ever heard on nairaland... bros yu can lie oooh

grin but how do you know that he's lying ooohh
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Paulpenny(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
after i finish 4cking her she call me on the phone dat evening dat she's a virgin b4 we 4ck...i laffed i was like biiitch ain't see no blood flowing outta ur puzzay --

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
mazumathe1st:
one told me 2 paay her sskl fees middle of semester,(UI)...I laff cz it wz 2nd semester,said dey pay skl fees 2ce in d skl..

Anoda said sshe wz going to skl in oxford,dt she made 6as in waec,I called her mum wen my babes fone wz switched off,mum tells me,she's writing GCE

Wuz dt guy in d picture,he is my uncle,later dey dated...uncle sha

I av ad sex only 1ce,na free fall..wen I enta

My dad owns a hummer,*all na wash,

I av nt seen my ex 4 d past 3yrs,dey wia married 2months afta
She shagged me

I dnt suck dcks,yet she does it so well

Too many lies abeg,I tire 4 d matter,I jjst smile and tak it in my stride,its a free world,na u get ur mouth

i

Lmao! At free fall.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by khukhi(f): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin I would like to know someday whats the dumbest lie you guys have ever told.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
@omo igbohater,
O ma se.Ashawo work we your mama teach me na e u take dey abuse me?All the fu(k we i dey f(k up and down,you think say she no get her cut?Your mama wey fucck agbero tire under oshodi bridge before she rolocate go north?That useless papa na him i blame!For say no be say danfo jam am kill for oshodi after d kparaga wey him steal money,i wonder how ur mama for sit down do ashina work wey she take train you.BUT SHE TRY,SHE NICE.those days wey demi dey fu(k her give her 200,150,250,she dey dash me small money inside.Greet her me,gbaskie!AREA!!MY ROLE MODEL NONI!!omo ale. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Niyinficient(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
She told me she was born in Canada until I saw her birth certifictae...one maternity in Uselu, Benin city

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Paulpenny(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
my puzzay is dripping wet..but when i put preek her totto dey like ikpekere

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.