Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (89700 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by PROCTOR: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
lynpetra:
Omo oloriburuku jati jati nie!!Awon omo odo Werey!iyala iyala iyala iyea. ka akika ta gbuo gi tupu e nwuo!(may caterpillar eat off your body before you near your graves).Ozu nkita gwara ala( demented dead dog).cheesy
i used to hold you in high regard
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mayosky15754:

Wetin concern u, u feel everybody has a corrupt mind......
See yu. Somebody wanto set P for yu. You're forming bruce Lee. What is the "corrupt" in copulating sef? is that not even what the result is gonna Be sef . Abi you want to pm her so that you can preach the gospel of Lord. Jesus to her ni undecided abi you're sleeping on bicycle sef undecided
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by adedayourt(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rutheby:
It's past. A lesson learnt tho

That's the spirit, package ursef nd drive on cool
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
@igbohater.
Nkita lachakwa gi onu,ma befu gi akpamu gi.Ka amadioha gwaka fu gi anu ahu gi.Ata m gi?E bu nu igbohater!Onye nzuzu nwa yoruba n' amaho asa akpa am ya n' esi isi ka IRU.I dont blame you;as you are one of the bastards your father refused to claim.Je Sapu Boxers etere mmanu ofe.Ezi ofia!!Onye dirrty.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
joromi:

[size=14pt]JESUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked

cool
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
PROCTOR:

so you can one day beg for her punny right Lame nigga undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
PROCTOR:

I use to care about what people thinks of me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
lynpetra:
I use to care about what people thinks of me.

Oloshi akor ibepe

afofun gbemu omo pau bibon

Obo e maa jeraa ni

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nielbaba(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
bewizle:
Back in secondary dis lad told me she was pregnant 4 me...I was so scared, not knowing wat 2 do; I had earlier broken a thermometer in d lab dat term, so after being asked 2 replace it, I kept d broken one in my trunk...Not knowing how 2 handle dis pregnancy stuff, I invited d gal to a place somewhr @ nite and asked her if I cud test d pregnancy with d broken meter... Allah if u see race whr dis gal carry takeoff because she lied. Lolz
u no welll at all
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Igbohater:

Oloshi akor ibepe

afofun gbemu omo pau bibon

Obo e maa jeraa ni

iko gi n'umu nwanne gi n'lie na emekocha bu Ihe n'eye gi nsogbu.Amadioha kpocha gi n' ndube umu oku.Oburu n'nwanne gi nwanya were isi,otu ya na nne gi n'enegazi papa gi n'abani,o ka e ji mere ezigbo ashawo ga baria ulu.Instead both mother and daughthers take turns fuckung your father each nights.Nwa alu!!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Rutheby(f): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
adedayourt:

That's the spirit, package ursef nd drive on cool
I've done that. Tanks tho
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=Igbohater post=27284133]

so you can one day beg for her punny right Lame nigga undecided[/quote]E
better pass the fucck wey your sisters dey fucck ur papa every
night.WOULD blame them,afterall you delight your self in looking thru
holes,and stretching you tiny priick when your mother is bathing!oloshi!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Igbohater:

Only God knows how wide and smelly ur pucssy go be. You even admitted to have ex bf's while very gal here talk about one. You come lie say none of your mbgeke boyfriend ever lied you. You are a very good liar. Dirty Abuja commercial sex worker
i dunno how to describe you and the bunkum who liked your post. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by bheemz(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
....i was wit his fone wen a message beeped, "I love d way u made me feel like a woman" wen I asked him bout it he said he actually told a friend to send d msg just to see how am gonna react, isn't it dumb? 6years r/ship fa!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Starieangel(f): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cnt tink of any......we jst bcame ex ex by choice......
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2014
One of my ex too,I saw a pix of a babe in hiz huse,d first dai he said d babe iz hiz cousin,wen I saw a collage of. Two of dem sayin blood reunion,and d second time,he said d same cousin o,iz nau hiz ex dat they both nt in kool terms anymore,distance ish,low and behold dey got maried diz year,dah wan no pain me

I ws lyk goin tru iz facebook pictures and I saw a picture of a bby and a mama nd him,all lukin lyk a family
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by oracle009(m): 1:11am On Oct 20, 2014
igbohater nd lyneptra! Na wa o....dnt let ds turn into a full blown war o....chai! Na wetin cause una fight self... Coz all ds curses wey una both dey throw like banger...e fit crash nairaland o...oya biko...e jor, e pari wateva it is lyk matured guy...setle una differences. Tnks **sincerely, u guys are clown**
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by MzAmanda(f): 1:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Dominionng:

Is he a son of a politician?
Probably
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by nickz(m): 5:01am On Oct 20, 2014
badoolee:
One of my ex too,I saw a pix of a babe in hiz huse,d first dai he said d babe iz hiz cousin,wen I saw a collage of. Two of dem sayin blood reunion,and d second time,he said d same cousin o,iz nau hiz ex dat they both nt in kool terms anymore,distance ish,low and behold dey got maried diz year,dah wan no pain me

I ws lyk goin tru iz facebook pictures and I saw a picture of a bby and a mama nd him,all lukin lyk a family
sadsadwtf!!

he did that to you
babes,send me his
house address
phone number
picture
and account number
lemme congratulate/thank him send him to his maker

how do you want him to die?.
slow,very slow or fastangry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Elinob(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2014
One of my ex tell me dat his is proff
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by PROCTOR: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Igbohater:

so you can one day beg for her punny right Lame nigga undecided
did u do comprehension atall in school
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by adonbilivit: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2014
fairygeh:
Forgive shocked Never,Ever,Mba,at all,lailai tongue
HIGH WAY TO HELL
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fadjnr(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2014
holysaint1:

3 sides dearie.. The teller, The listener and the reader.

your side ,their side, and the truth

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
lynpetra:

iko gi n'umu nwanne gi n'lie na emekocha bu Ihe n'eye gi nsogbu.Amadioha kpocha gi n' ndube umu oku.Oburu n'nwanne gi nwanya were isi,otu ya na nne gi n'enegazi papa gi n'abani,o ka e ji mere ezigbo ashawo ga baria ulu.Instead both mother and daughthers take turns fuckung your father each nights.Nwa alu!!!

I pity the person wey go pay ur bride price. If dem use u do jara for me sef I no fit allow my Dog lick ur smelly toto. Anumpam. Olobofife bi konga abulee

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by gentlestone(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2014
"Baby, I can not live without you" I wonder if she's still alive grin

1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2014
chemicstein:
My ex once told me that she is a secondary virgin.....that her hymen broke partially during their PHE class..
Some days later I found out hers was "Suez Canal" her shokosho can comfortably hide oshiomole for 10 days grin
Oh my God,seriously lmao
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by 1daboi: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Laeroy:
MY EX PARENTS ARE VERY POOR AND EXTREMELY WRETCHED....AND INSTEAD OF HIM TO OWN UP TO DAT FACT..HE DENIED DEM AND SAID HE LOST HIS PARENTS IN A PLANE CRASH.....HE TRIED TO PAINT HIS IMAGINARY PARENTS AS RICH......
UNFORTUNATELY FOR HIM....HE DIED 3 YRS AGO...
R.I.P PAUL.....I MISS U STILL.
eiyaa
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by 190: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
He took off my pants but we didnt have sex undecided

Thunder fire that PH Girl anywhere she dey today undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
nickz:
sadsadwtf!!

he did that to you
babes,send me his
house address
phone number
picture
and account number
lemme congratulate/thank him send him to his maker

how do you want him to die?.
slow,very slow or fastangry
bby let's forgive him jawe,afterall I had nuffin to loose in d rltshp
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by ugwum007(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
bibiolu:
She's just my colleague until they started saying I love you to each other undecided undecided

lol
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by franklingud(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
lynpetra:

odilafta: i guess dis guy/gal must be in d mortuary by now... Lolzzz!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by franklingud(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
lynpetra:

lynpetra: i guess dis guy/gal must be in d mortuary by now... Lolzzz!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.