Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88985 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Motolank: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
3cycle:
Motolank please tell us what you said after he told you the meaning grin

Guys caan liee eeee.
I cant remember because it has bin a while, bt just one of d reasons y i left him... because i have caught them on several occations that he commands me to greet mrs ...,if i didnt see her & i do wit respect
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fadjnr(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2014
mine made me feel as if I was actually stupid. Saw a chat on her phone with her ex saying baby u know I still care, confronted her and the next thing she said was I was just saying that so that he can pay back the money he owes me. I was like choi I don die. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fadjnr(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2014
ifizi:
you are the first guy to see me naked, was wondering how she lost her virginity undecidedembarassed

she wasn't seen unclad cos she was disvirgined in the dark.cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fadjnr(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2014
ifizi:
you are the first guy to see me naked, was wondering how she lost her virginity undecidedembarassed

she wasn't seen unclad cos she was disvirgined in the dark.cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by SenatorJames(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2014
iceberylin:
"MY EX boyfriend plays in Arsenal, his name is Chinedu"

Which chinedu dh Arsenal undecided
I think there is one Chinedu in Arsenal division 10, Osogbo.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by SenatorJames(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
initialize:

I've heard this one before...... Hers was that it is their family tradition for her father to break her daughters hymen in rituals to the family gods

Smart lie

I fell for it that time sha..... Mumu me then!
Bros, break her hymen through what?

Hope its not true sex? I cant imagine what i will do to her, if she tell me her father must break her hymen through sex.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Samskales(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ah saw 2 masseges in ha fone send to two difrend guys "I LOVE YOU MORE nd I LUV U TOO"...fear catch me as i c am o,i cum ask ha abt d msges...dix beb tel me say na her cnior sister use ha 4ne sent dos msges.. Nd ha sis de sch 4 anoda state oo
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by shakibaby: 4:30am On Oct 24, 2014
Caught him with a load of weed and he said his friend gave him to keep. Lol
Abi is it wen I saw a message on his phone cooing n telling a girl at my workplace he missed her only for him to tell me the girl forwarded a message between her and her pastor that was toasting her. Haba!!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Dominionng(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Samskales:
Ah saw 2 masseges in ha fone send to two difrend guys "I LOVE YOU MORE nd I LUV U TOO"...fear catch me as i c am o,i cum ask ha abt d msges...dix beb tel me say na her cnior sister use ha 4ne sent dos msges.. Nd ha sis de sch 4 anoda state oo

Do you have Tribal mark? Just asking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Samskales(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=Dominionng post=27589050]

Do you have Tribal mark? Just asking...[waityn dix man de tok again]
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Quiet1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2014

YOU can lie oo. Your friend called you and you munch the screen of the voice call to show her Find another story

Loool.. No need to fabricate stories here. He called and apologized but I insisted he should forget about it. Then he started sending messages on how repentant he was. Didn't think it was important to get to the nitty gritty . Happy now
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Youngpo413: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Kpom love

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.