Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School (53073 Views)

Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by tivereegega(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2014
QMark:
What do you expect in a failed Nigeria education system?

But Nigerian students sha....
When they pass, they go "WE PASSED"
When they fail, the story becomes "THEY FAILED US"

LOL....... JUST PASSING O LOL OLO LOL OLO LOL LOL LOL LOL!
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by priscaoge(f): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
hardbody:

Even charge and Bail is not as simple as it sounds. If in doubt, commit a simple offence and get detained. You will appreciate the benefit of having someone standing around as a lawyer to get you bail

Lol cheesy cheesy So y dem come fail like this angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Franchise21:
Y z PDP nt in dat list?

Because PDP is not a mass failure.
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Claroo:

Yep
Congrats smiley
screening starts 11th?
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Norajones(f): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
its a corrupt nation where the laws are not heeded,,why won't there be Failure..where those who steal maggi will b jailed or sentenced to life in prisonment with hard labour,while those who steal the nation as a whole with pen korokoro will b covered up and go scot free,,,so all dis ppl studyin n readin law are doin it in a lawless nation,,d law students r confused cos it cant b practised in such country...

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by hardbody: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2014
niggereyez:

just to correct a lil error in your post. .
I think this exam is written by law graduates already in law school... (duration of wch runs 1yr)
they write the bar exams and if they pass, they are called to bar...
my sis-inlaw just passed same exam..

Dead right. Straight on point. Weldone
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2014
This is serious.....
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by GoldEnyong(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2014
What their different schools planted in them is what they are reflecting during their exams. The good ones will always pass and the remaining ones will always come to social network to seek for supports.

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by chinex276(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2014
hardbody:

When kids talk or write, you know...
do i know YOU?? or
do u know ME??
Any which way pls Stop quoting me if u dnt av anything sensible 2 say.
Thanks 4 ur co-operation.
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Franchise21(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2014
nnafather:

Because PDP is not a mass failure.
U shd b dreaming. Dis government z a failure. PDP has been ruling dis country since 1999. Dey have been failing since den. PDP z a mass failure

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Claroo(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Odilafta:

Congrats smiley
screening starts 11th?
Thanks,...yes,ma screenin is on d 18th
Chk ur phone,sent u a msg
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by ElFenomeno1: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2014
QMark:
What do you expect in a failed Nigeria education system?

But Nigerian students sha....
When they pass, they go "WE PASSED"
When they fail, the story becomes "THEY FAILED US"

LOL.
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Neldrizzy(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

[size=4pt] Charge and Bail [/size]
grin grin half baked lawyers
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by hardbody: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Lol cheesy cheesy So y dem come fail like this angry angry

The answer is simple. It is an examination, a professional examination for that matter. Those who go prepared, pass the exams. Those who spent time gallivanting, tweeting, doing all sorts of social media harakiri (apologies to bros) end up failing. I appreciate the plight if those who perhaps wrote the examination in a state of ill health and other similar circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by politricks: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:

What has goodluck got to do with students that failed to read?
Meanwhile,is it today that our educational system has fallen bad?
Nigeria educational system has never bin good.
Gosh you are impossible!!
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by ameheo(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by priscaoge(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2014
hardbody:

The answer is simple. It is an examination, a professional examination for that matter. Those who go prepared, pass the exams. Those who spent time gallivanting, tweeting, doing all sorts of social media harakiri (apologies to bros) end up failing. I appreciate the plight if those who perhaps wrote the examination in a state of ill health and other similar circumstances.

Same thing I said earlier,they didn't prepare for the exam and that's why they failed. This type of Lawyers are the Charge and Bail lawyers embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by hardbody: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2014
chinex276:

do i know YOU?? or
do u know ME??
Any which way pls Stop quoting me if u dnt av anything sensible 2 say.
Thanks 4 ur co-operation.

Dummy. In a forum writing and you dont want to be quoted? Are you in your right senses? I dont need to know maggots like you. If you type rubbish you get a whacking. Infact even if you make sense, which in your case is not feasible, you will still get a comment. So STFU and grow up.

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by jeje123(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2014
olayincar:
Jesus!! Mass failure
Waiting concern jesus about dis one now? U want to implicate jesus again? Bounce of olodoooooo
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
honeyad:
Nkem your secret don leak for nairaland tongue
I guess that's what that long face he/she has been pulling is all aboutcheesy
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Claroo:

Thanks,...yes,ma screenin is on d 18th
Chk ur phone,sent u a msg

Yea,seen and replied.
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by priscaoge(f): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
grin grin half baked lawyers

I swear grin grin To be a lawyer no be by force naaa cheesy cheesy. If u are chicken hearted Or d type that don't read,then puuullease go and learn Mechanic angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by valuedammy(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2014
O n pe! How does that increase my monthly pay?
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by hardbody: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Same thing I said earlier,they didn't prepare for the exam and that's why they failed. This type of Lawyers are the Charge and Bail lawyers embarassed embarassed

No ma. They must qualify first by passing the Bar finals and being called before they can even assume the right of negotiating your bail.

It is not exactly the same. The person you call charge and bail is first a lawyer qualified to practise in all courts in Nigeria. If he chooses to 'specialize' in charge and bail, its his cup o tea.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by priscaoge(f): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2014
hardbody:

No ma. They must qualify first by passing the Bar finals and being called before they can even assume the right of negotiating your bail.

It is not exactly the same. The person you call charge and bail is first a lawyer qualified to practise in all courts in Nigeria. If he chooses to 'specialize' in charge and bail, its his cup o tea.

Which ever way u twist am,Dude those guys didn't study well to merit a pass and that's Y they failed! Even those that haven't qualified call themselves Lawyers So are they not Charge and Bail?

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by chinex276(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2014
hardbody:

Dummy. In a forum writing and you dont want to be quoted? Are you in your right senses? I dont need to know maggots like you. If you type rubbish you get a whacking. Infact even if you make sense, which in your case is not feasible, you will still get a comment. So STFU and grow up.
silence is d best answer 2 attention seekers.
I'll jus ignore u rants nd move on, i have beta things 2 think about.
#overGROWNbaby
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by HCNS(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Ahhhhh! Owo ti wo gbo, too bad, its not easy oooooooo!

Dey tell person say e no knw book, e dy talk say he get handwriting.

Bt wait o no be class the ones when pass dy with the ones when fail? naija student anytime we fail, we no dy allow book of lamentation rest.

Make una no vex na to register again be the sure thing after all they say if we fail is very important not to sit where we failed, bt to stand up and move on. God help them.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Neldrizzy(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

I swear grin grin To be a lawyer no be by force naaa cheesy cheesy. If u are chicken hearted Or d type that don't read,then puuullease go and learn Mechanic angry angry angry
Loll grin grin prisca you won't kill me ...

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Blame bbm, whatsapp, 2go, instagram....smh**
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by priscaoge(f): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll grin grin prisca you won't kill me ...
Na true naa grin grin
Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by ibnquasale(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2014
L.L.B (Lie Lie Barrister)
Na today..... smiley wink smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In Nigerian Law School by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2014
gr8eminent:
I wonder!!
me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) / Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.