Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship (725 Views)

Stupid Arguement: Too Bad As 1 Die And 3 Injured Over Urine / After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by saxwizard(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
I always have to keep quiet whenever there is an arguement between me and my gf for peace sake..

Am feeling like it shouldnt be.
As the guy my ego is very much important

What you think?
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by jsunex(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Always is nt advisable

1 Like

Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by iceberylin(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Question for the Gods grin
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by Ladycloud(f): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
the gurl jawe...for peace sake! lol

1 Like

Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by philantoxx(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
is there is an award for the winner.
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by saxwizard(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
philantoxx:
is there is an award for the winner.
Na true u talk ..bt i dnt like to løok defeated
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by philantoxx(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
saxwizard:

aite..sum times u have to let her win.if your at fault tho

1 Like

Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
saxwizard:

defeated??wen u no fight
some are just too trivial jare,definitely nt worth d stress....plus silence is really boon,in avoiding squabbles

1 Like

Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by 190: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
the men of course

who ar women to challenge men undecided
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
In every argument a woman always has the last words. Anything the man says is the beginning of another argument.
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by mizmeme(f): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
We ofcus grin
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by Rapsainot(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
mizmeme:
We ofcus grin
they
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by saxwizard(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
djeezy:
In every argument a woman always has the last words. Anything the man says is the beginning of another argument.
U r got the point..so stickng to silence...chai it hurts big tym
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Women...

Anything you say is the beginning of another argument.

BTW do you really have to argue with her?

Let her do the talking.

But when the time 4 action comes, you do what you wanna do..

She can still talk and argue if she likes.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
saxwizard:

U r got the point..so stickng to silence...chai it hurts big tym
yes it hurts. She will just be ranting and yelling. You keep silent she starts again. Eh so you're ignoring me. The best thing is to leave the place.
Re: Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship by mesoade(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Haven't you heard the saying that women are always right?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Discuss How To Live As A Single Mother When They Not Married Yet ? / What Actions Do You Take When Your Parents Reject Your Dream Partner / Teenage Girl Flees Home With Boyfriend PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.