Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

APC Rally In PH (photo's) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In PH (photo's) (49602 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Melancholy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please, for a governor to control such crowd, he worth being a running mate to buhari. And i dont believe these are "bought crowd" from all instances, APC is doing good!

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
kolomax:
oga nobody ll believe this story of yours abeg kindly multiply two thousand x number of people that are there and keep the answer to yaself......
lol, then u are stil a novice in nigerian politics if dts what u tynkn. 2015 elections are nt SUG elections incase dts what u tynkn.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by manny4life(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
kolomax:
oga nobody ll believe this story of yours abeg kindly multiply two thousand x number of people that are there and keep the answer to yaself......

Let's do the quick math then.

Assuming there were 10k persons who went home with 2k which I sincere doubt if they were up to 10k, that's N20million. Are you saying politicians and even market people don't move such money around? What exactly is your point?

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
eleko1:
There's punture in ur story.Reread ur first post and dis one.Reframe ur lie small.
I rest my case. Believe me if u want, it doest change the fact.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by phemmyjohnson: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
I was paid 2k to stand at the stadium and wave brooms..... Some of my friends went home with nothing. Politics in nigeria is a joke.

Come!!! PDP Agent,
Una don come again..
Ur lie doesn't even add up..

6 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by pzworld: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
pzworld:
Promote online, your songs, dance crew,
modelling works and design skills.
Also get a chance to participate in our
upcoming modelling and art work
Ground finally in abuja garki on 29 Nov
Visit us at our Aba office: No 14 Azikiwe
road Abia state
Or
For more enquiries call mr darry
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by basisop(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
manny4life:

Let's do the quick math then.

Assuming there were 10k persons who went home with 2k which I sincere doubt if they were up to 10k, that's N20million. Are you saying politicians and even market people don't move such money around? What exactly is your point?

Let's even assume they were 40k people. What's N80million to our politifians?

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Let Amaechi continue to share our money - During the elections the chicken will come home to roost.

If no be panadol e no fit be like panadol. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by getukudo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Politics is not by who gathers crowd, ask Victor Attah when he tried imposing his son-in-law as governor of Akwa Ibom state, the crowd that came out to support the son-in-law was massive, but he still lost. Let the best win...

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
I would appreciate the video of amaechi's dance steps...
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by hollypagan: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
GOD PUNISH DAT AMACHI

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by slimmingcare(f): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
It s a good one but I pray you have a good candidates
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
hollypagan:
GOD PUNISH DAT AMACHI
how would you feel when you hear someone just said God should punish your father ... BAD aint it ? ... if he says he has done good , you should say this prayer ... that the kind of good he claims to be doing should be done to his family and generations ... this is the best prayer to say to a politician rather than curse him ... a prayer which leaves him with the guilt , curses dont do that to them anymore.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by bashydemy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Datwatersideboy:
If that would make u happy, No problem but will u buy me anoda 1 if rivers state baggars nd icelanders loot my phone considering that d picture i wud take wont b diffrent frm d 1 u r seeing here.
Oga forget you are lying no one will thief your phone atleast someone took those pictures with his phone and posted them on NL.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by royalblood21: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
hollypagan:
GOD PUNISH DAT AMACHI
Ameen and ur FATHER[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Donsheddy: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
C as i jst dey laugh una.
Today rally was hot.
I jst enta resturant to quash my 2k wey i gain frm amaechi.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by passionate88: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2014
Abagworo:

I'm grass roots as far as Rivers State is concerned and completely on ground at least in Obio/Akpor, Ikwerre and Etche LGAs. Even in Oroazi/Rumueme/Rumuepirikom which is Nyesom Wike's enclave, people are following GDI/PDP out of fear or threat. Even some Ikwerre youths organisations are supporting Jonathan out of fear and threat. I'm neutral for example but most times I act like I support Jonathan just to survive the threats but I won't vote him except on gunpoint.
Young man, no be to dey ur house dey mention names of places o.. Hw many times u dn move around Obio/Akpor LGA go see things?.. Hw many times guys dn destroy APC sign posts for Obio/Akpor?.. Which neutrality u dey observe?. You b Swiss? angryangry

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Easy1401(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2014
You son of BITCHES in South South and South East your son have the opportunity to take the mantle of president, the highest helm of political seat you are rebelling against your son , Northerner are using sweet mouths in order to gain mantle back from only minority ethnic ever from south south to be the president, south west after spended good 8yrs successfully, they are now using their traitorship attitude to dismantle you and give power back to Northerner, i can't beg you neither plead you to think twice before making decision in voting for Northerner i jus wnt to remainds you this same so called Northerner are the one that destroy our nation to this present stage we are now, everybody started blaming innocent otuoke man for problem that he did not created. I can bet it if you allow this opportunity to pass you by it will take you next 50years above before you can reach presidential seat again continue follow that bastard Amachi and useless south west leaders that want us to continue be a slaves to Northerner! This Northerner believes that the power @ the top is their birthright. they nothing to offer us but to rescue power back from your region, Amachi enslaved himself to them for his own interest is nt Nigerian nor his people Am just pity you because this is your time to support your man for another four years after that give it back to the right region let's keep rotating it so that equation will balance when It's reach their turn give it to them i just want to you to think deeply before throwing away your chance.

9 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by passionate88: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Donsheddy:
C as i jst dey laugh una.
Today rally was hot.
I jst enta resturant to quash my 2k wey i gain frm amaechi.
Tell dm o, some people sef na 3k dm collect... Nairalanders go just see crowd think say na all b APC followers and supporters... 98% of those guys are rented crowd... Many are students of Uniport that won't even be here for elections.

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by bashydemy(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2014
passionate88:
Young man, no be to dey ur house dey mention names of places o.. Hw many times u dn move around Obio/Akpor LGA go see things?.. Hw many times guys dn destroy APC sign posts for Obio/Akpor?.. Which neutrality u dey observe?. You b Swiss? angryangry
Guy forget about those that destroy APC sign posts they are paid by PDP to do that and they are not upto 2000 and the electorate are millions. You know how they destroy Aregbe sing post? what happen at last..

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2014
passionate88:
Tell dm o, some people sef na 3k dm collect... Nairalanders go just see crowd think say na all b APC followers and supporters... 98% of those guys are rented crowd... Many are students of Uniport that won't even be here for elections.
it is not by crowd , it is by being in controlled .... being able to talk and no one can challenge you ... he has alleged jonathan of some ills , why cant jonathans supporters come to say this is not ... he knows the way of the pdp
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by aliACCA: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2014
TRULY...am tired of TRIBAL SENTIMENTS ..
I JUST WANT SOMEONE dat can FIX this country..
EVEN THOUGH d aspirant deceides to come from KABUL, i dont care...

5 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2014
Easy1401:
You son of BITCHES in South South and South East your son have the opportunity to take the mantle of president, the highest helm of political seat you are rebelling against him, Northerner are using sweet mouths in order to gain mantle back from only minority ethnic ever from south south to be president, south west after spended good 8yrs successfully, they are now using their traitor attitude to dismantle you and give power back to Northerner, i can't beg you neither plead you to think twice before making decision in voting for Northerner i jus wnt to remainds you this same so called Northerner are the one that destroy our nation to this present stage we are now, everybody started blaming innocent otuoke man for problem that he did not created. I can bet it if you allow this opportunity to pass you by it will take you next 50years above before you can reah presidential seat again continue follow that bastard Amachi and useless south west leaders that want us to continue be a slaves to Northerner!
oga it is not by south west or north south ... if the northerners destroyed nigeria as you have said , is the south south president doing any better ... your south south president that listens to the northerners and still lick their asses ... whats the point of having a figure head as a president who has got no clue but just to remain in power . ameachi is clear on his arguments , the federal govt should point out projects they have completed in the south south . even the projets being lauded in akwa ibom was done by akpabio not FG ... It IS NOT by having a south south president it is by working ... .not by titles but by quality.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by bashydemy(m): 12:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Easy1401:
You son of BITCHES in South South and South East your son have the opportunity to take the mantle of president, the highest helm of political seat you are rebelling against him, Northerner are using sweet mouths in order to gain mantle back from only minority ethnic ever from south south to be president, south west after spended good 8yrs successfully, they are now using their traitor attitude to dismantle you and give power back to Northerner, i can't beg you neither plead you to think twice before making decision in voting for Northerner i jus wnt to remainds you this same so called Northerner are the one that destroy our nation to this present stage we are now, everybody started blaming innocent otuoke man for problem that he did not created. I can bet it if you allow this opportunity to pass you by it will take you next 50years above before you can reah presidential seat again continue follow that bastard Amachi and useless south west leaders that want us to continue be a slaves to Northerner!
And you son of an harlot you come here ranting abi. So since GEJ is from SOUTH SOUTH they should allow to continue bringing down Nigeria and bringing shame upon Nigeria abi? you guys have the opportunity through GEJ but he fumble with corruptions. a President that says corruption is mere stealing, Someone who said missing $20b is mere stealing and not corruption and you want them to still sell there future and there unborn generation cos he is our son abi? well if that's the case you still have another 4yrs and will never have the opportunity again.

12 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Abagworo(m): 12:17am On Oct 26, 2014
passionate88:

You are still making same points. Using thuggery and intimidation wins you no love but people follow you out of fear. If those people following you are given freedom to choose you shall surely be rejected. That is what will happen to Wike. His hope of ever winning any election lies on threat, intimidation, thuggery and rigging. I'm afraid in 2015 everybody will be armed and ready for thuggery as it becomes tit for tat.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by greggng: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2014
I ve been listening to all those against amaechi and to my greatest surprise none has been able to establish or accuse him of corruption. Again is a good example of a man of integrity. Rivers state oil well has been given to bayelsa and abia state respectively and shamefully some rivers indigene prefers to sell their birth right in other to sacrifice amaechi for political gains. History will not forgive such people but amaechi will be vindicated. Ikwere people organised a rally to welcome wike home but to my surprise one of the speakers said the rotimi blood in amaechi is disturbing him. In the history of this country , yorubas re peace loving and organised people. A true leader ought not to be tribalistic . Whether apc rules rivers or not doesn't matter. What matters is that amaechi has made his point .those selling their birth right will be confronted by their children when the grow up. Then will the remenber the wise man that saw tomorrow . And that man is amaechi

5 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2014
bashydemy:
And you son of an harlot you come here ranting abi. So since GEJ is from SOUTH SOUTH they should allow to continue bringing down Nigeria and bringing shame upon Nigeria abi? you guys have the opportunity through GEJ but he fumble with corruptions. a President that says corruption is mere stealing, Someone who said missing $20b is mere stealing and not corruption and you want them to still sell there future and there unborn generation cos he is our son abi? well if that's the case you still have another 4yrs and will never have the opportunity again.
this is the problem of majority of the south south , '" he is our son mentality " .... and whatever he does is so so right yet they benefit nothing from this government..... we hear of missing funds , he associates himself with crimials such as alameisyha , sheriff ... this same alameisya will be contesting for the senate and he will be voted in by pdp ... where is the crdibility in their candidates....we hear of arms deal and so many corrupt dealings everyday and yet we must vote him because he is a south south man . its time we start seeing beyond tribe.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by MrDoGood(m): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2014
some persons just went to feed their eyes.

not as if they like apc.................

those were the ones that made it look great. given apc a BIG EMPTY HOPE.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 26, 2014
MrDoGood:
some persons just went to feed their eyes.

not as if they like apc.................
they cant deny the fact apc is working ... their states have seen obvious changes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by MrDoGood(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2014
majekdom2:
they cant deny the APC isnt working ... their states have seen obvious changes.

MY GUY LET ME LAND B4 U QUOTE ME NEXT TIME.

I BEG

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by edgyslim: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2014
FastShipping:

Who paid you? If you actually accepted 2,000 naira, then you are a corrupt man.

I 100% doubt anyone paid you.

Don't mind him. He's a bloody liar. We know their type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) / Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / APC Convention: Did Fani-Kayode Attend As An Abia State Delegate? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.