Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (11458 Views)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by luvlyqueen(f): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
girls ehn...but i never told her she was after my money
hw money take concern my post abeg,
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
luvlyqueen:

hw money take concern my post abeg,
you said she was right to have said i was only after her body...but she sometimes demand money from me too and i have never told her she was after my money. we date to to complement each other....na wetin concern money with your post be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by luvlyqueen(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
you said she was right to have said i was only after her body...but she sometimes demand money from me too and i have never told her she was after my money. we date to to complement each other....na wetin concern money with your post be that
hmmmmmmm
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Megatone(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ OP i c #immaturity# attention seeking#
U know wat 2 do.....

Bsides it depends on d spec of d so acclaimed virgin. If na V6 or V8 machine b d girl, it would ve been d oda way round. U wld ve bin d 1 doing d begging.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Megatone:
@ OP i c #immaturity# attention seeking#
U know wat 2 do.....

Bsides it depends on d spec of d so acclaimed virgin. If na V6 or V8 machine b d girl, it would ve been d oda way round. U wld ve bin d 1 doing d begging.

lol...yeah i know what to do already. if you took out time to read my posts you wont have spewed these. i already stated i would go back to her on page 1or 2.me seek attention? i am faceless for common sense sake! if i get all the attention, how does it change my life i have no pic on my profile? and i dont ever plan to upload my picture.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by simdam500(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2014
I cant believe you can disvirgin a lady at first! Abi u dey lie?
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by coolestdude01(m): 12:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Jollyjoy:
It a normal tin sha anyways, i dn't tink gvin her a chance wit hurt#just my thought sha#
madam "Sha"... Do u stay in shangisha in Ketu? grin
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by coolestdude01(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2014
adonbilivit:
you dey stammer for typing again? Which one is "we dated to to..."? gringrin
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2014
coolestdude01:
you dey stammer for typing again? Which one is "we dated to to..."? gringrin
sometimes...hehe. night guys
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Santoxsayz(m): 1:47am On Oct 27, 2014
Now OP m nt in total support of ur line of argument here, but nt 2 b sterotypical sum gals a rilly like screwed up..
Nw a similar xperienced occured 2 me dis year. Met dis gal jan dis year. N she likd me, howeva I knew I wasn't d only gy in a life..it waz lik a long Q of toasters, shike nw. L8r we rilly gut close n every tym we came close 2 doin d business she alwaays came up with day epistle " m a virgin n m waitin till marriage n I respected dat" never tryd 2 play any tricks cuz I bliv if we both dnt agree wiv it, den is nt worth it. It so happind d@ 3 mnths later 1 evenin she kept callin me dat she wnts 2 c me. Wen I finally appeared she. wz ready 2 do it.. I wz suprised n tot 2 myself" wat changed "4 certain duh we liked ourselvs I knw it wz nt Luv. I knw it wasn't me she luvd d most. Earlier she told me she ad a brawl wiv a mum n I wz hoping dat dis change of reaction wz nt done foolishly bcus she wnts 2 hurt her mum. Regardless of my sentiments Rule2ofsxx: says an Erect dik as no conscienece!# so it hapind.. Nxt tin she begins 2 use words lik a luv U, I cnt do witout u n all dus ish. Fortunately 4 her m a 1 gal knd of guy n wat turnd out 2 b a simple fling grew 2 b a. Solid realationship
Damn, I luvd her inside out, we were besties n she tels me practicaly everytn.

Intermission:# TruthHurts#.
Now she told me wn she first met me. D plan waz dat I'll just b 1 of a Magas unfortunaltly I ws 2 charmin 2 b frnd Zoned. She went further sayin dat on D nyt of dat act, she ran away frm hun afta avin a brawl wit a mum n d gys house she planned 2 slip.. She waz truly afraid cuz she waz a V, so she tut y dnt I sacrifice myself 2 sm1 worth it, I was just a choice frm a selection process. Imagine!

Guess what? Luv 4givs not until she slept wit 8 gys in 10 mnths. Evrytm I cut her, cum her flimpsy xcuse lik e forced me. E promisd 2 pay 4 my jamb...I wnt do it again. Haba! Y r calabar gals lik dis. Nw I didn't luv her cuz of a body. I luvd her inside out.. I saw d diamond in d dirt in her. A diamond she didn't c in herself.

Now afta watching sum episodes of d favorite naija series #SHUGA ft tiwa- savage n co. I said damn I nid a tezt. If I cntinue like dis HIV is reel mehn. Gv her a quick notice last week. D b..ch is tryin 2 emmotionally blckmail me d@ I wz d 1 d@ made her a slut.. Dat if m leavin her, I shuld liv her d way I met her.
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by adonbilivit: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Santoxsayz:
Now OP m nt in total support of ur line of argument here, but nt 2 b sterotypical sum gals a rilly like screwed up..
Nw a similar xperienced occured 2 me dis year. Met dis gal jan dis year. N she likd me, howeva I knew I wasn't d only gy in a life..it waz lik a long Q of toasters, shike nw. L8r we rilly gut close n every tym we came close 2 doin d business she alwaays came up with day epistle " m a virgin n m waitin till marriage n I respected dat" never tryd 2 play any tricks cuz I bliv if we both dnt agree wiv it, den is nt worth it. It so happind d@ 3 mnths later 1 evenin she kept callin me dat she wnts 2 c me. Wen I finally appeared she. wz ready 2 do it.. I wz suprised n tot 2 myself" wat changed "4 certain duh we liked ourselvs I knw it wz nt Luv. I knw it wasn't me she luvd d most. Earlier she told me she ad a brawl wiv a mum n I wz hoping dat dis change of reaction wz nt done foolishly bcus she wnts 2 hurt her mum. Regardless of my sentiments Rule2ofsxx: says an Erect dik as no conscienece!# so it hapind.. Nxt tin she begins 2 use words lik a luv U, I cnt do witout u n all dus ish. Fortunately 4 her m a 1 gal knd of guy n wat turnd out 2 b a simple fling grew 2 b a. Solid realationship

Now she told me wn she first met me. D plan waz dat I'll just b 1 of a Magas unfortunaltly I ws 2 charmin 2 b frnd Zoned. She went further sayin dat on D nyt of dat act, she ran away frm hun afta avin a brawl wit a mum n d gys house she planned 2 slip.. She waz truly afraid cuz she waz a V, so she tut y dnt I sacrifice myself 2 sm1 worth it, I was just a choice frm a selection process. Imagine!

Guess what? Luv 4givs not until she slept wit 8 gys in 10 mnths. Evrytm I cut her, cum her flimpsy xcuse lik e forced me. E promisd 2 pay 4 my jamb...I wnt do it again. Haba! Y r calabar gals lik dis. Nw I didn't luv her cuz of a body. I luvd her inside out.. I saw d diamond in d dirt in her. A diamond she didn't c in herself.

Now afta watching sum episodes of d favorite naija series #SHUGA ft tiwa- savage n co. I said damn I nid a tezt. If I cntinue like dis HIV is reel mehn. Gv her a quick notice last week. D b..ch is tryin 2 emmotionally blckmail me d@ I wz d 1 d@ made her a slut.. Dat if m leavin her, I shuld liv her d way I met her.
nice...i will take mine back...i use condom br cos they aint loyal. i hate being blackmailed ehn
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
coolestdude01:
madam "Sha"... Do u stay in shangisha in Ketu? grin
huh! How cum u knw? I was thought how to eat coastal biscuit nd dance azonto there!! Hope u came frm there sha!
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Phourxx(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Santoxsayz:

bro, abeg permit me to say: "This is so kind of funny" cheesy grin
Re: She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her by Santoxsayz(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Phourxx .. E b lik supa story baa. E no funny I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / instagram model spill out her big boobs while smilling on the floor with herHips / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.