Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. (6684 Views)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

Whaaat?
What part of ogbomosho do you stay? I encourage you to visit towns where tall girls reside then come back and edit ya post.
Plus you're Igbo again..... Yam leg grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
jmoore:

You dey run? grin Your own list needs 365 days of fasting and prayer. I choro nwoke na amaghi nwanyi di 30 ma di kwa ogologo tinye isi nkwocha.
God will fulfill the heart desires of the righteous.
My God makes impossible cases possible
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Homguy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
Am doing it for the sake of my kids..
Are you 18? Gladly spurting immaturity. Am a tall dude and don't need to wife a midget, go get your own height, dwarf! Btw, if your previous posts are anything to go by, your English teacher should refund part of your school fees.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

Plus you're Igbo again..... Yam leg grin
Tall girls don't have yam legs. Hot sexy legs

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by jmoore(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

God will fulfill the heart desires of the righteous.
My God makes impossible cases possible
Anugom, amen to that.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by daben1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Be looking 4 tall guys untill u see yourself in your parents' house when u are 70 years

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

Tall girls don't have yam legs. Hot sexy legs
Short girls have sexy legs. Tall girls have yam tuber legs and masculine hands.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
jmoore:

Anugom, amen to that.
grin. grin God loves tall people.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
emmyrichie:
They didn't create themselves... grin no offense intended, but you sounded too childish to ask how you can stop short people from asking you out?

[b]You get a very big signpost and nail it to your forehead with the inscription "Only tall guys"[b]. grin grin
best advice.. op u had better take it grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by jmoore(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

grin. grin God loves tall people.

Short people nko?
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Homguy:
Are you 18? Gladly spurting immaturity. Am a tall dude and don't need to wife a midget, go get your own height, dwarf! Btw, if your previous posts are anything to go by, your English teacher should refund part of your school fees.
you sound so pained and you clam not to be short? Hmm you can lie oo
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Homguy:
DUDE EASY NOW. U AND D BABE GET BEEF?
Tymax:

Short girls have sexy legs. Tall girls have yam tuber legs.
I've never seen tall girls with yam leg.
Time for bed.
Yawns*
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Homguy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
AnonymustME:

Best advice!
......If you feel the nail part is too harsh...you could just hang the sign around your neck like you're deaf n dumb....its sure to work
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Khalessi:
Don't worry dear when the 6ft and above guys don't come, you go dey beg even midget to ask for your number.
SPONGEBOB shocked
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Homguy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
you sound so pained and you clam not to be short? Hmm you can lie oo
Lol, short? Wake up. I have got short friends and they are my realest dudes. Most have got their own gurls, but it irks me when you talk about their shortness like its a disease. Otherwise, I can't care less what you want in a man.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

I've never seen tall girls with yam leg.
Time for bed.
Yawns*
Lol. Sleep tight. grin Dream of short men
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Homguy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
sylvalord:
DUDE EASY NOW. U AND D BABE GET BEEF?
. grin grin at all. Am hooked already. Just trying to wake the babe up to reality ni.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

angry
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Homguy:
. grin grin at all. Am hooked already. Just trying to wake the babe up to reality ni.
ok o grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

angry
cheesy tongue
Okay sweet dreams
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by blessedvisky(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
SirHouloo:
I don't know why, I just enjoy reading pple's comments on Nairaland. Infact, it has become my hobby. Passing by anyway.
lol. So I have a partner in 'crime'. You'll see all sorts of comments on NL.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by butanep(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

Height should be on your list o
Tall girls make better wives
They are humble,Godly, good cooks,honest,responsible, caring, kind, patient, intelligent.....list goes on.
grin
I should be about 6 or 5'11
most short girls often have some kind of awkward character...

I just don't like short girls because am tall... an average height will do...
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by butanep(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

I hate those yam leg girls and it's exhibited by girls that re short... some just throw me off...
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by FLAWLES(f): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
lol,cant stop laffin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
butanep:
I hate those yam leg girls and it's exhibited by girls that re short... some just throw me off...
cheesy cheesy cheesy but you like tall girls with their masculine jaws and hands?
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by andyanders: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Because of your kids, you want a 6' tall guy when your height is even 5' 4? Drive the short ones away and by the time you get to 30 something to forty yrs, not even a short guy would want you.

You want your kids to be tall to your own detriment? No worry, until you meet a tall guy who would use you as a punching bag and you end up a miserable person. Why do you tempt your God? Why not ask God to show you the right person for your life and as your life partner?
By coming here to air your view, makes it more hard for you cus your height and the 6' cannot even match unless you have great body. I believe that if you are that beautiful with your height, the tall guys would notice you. A tall guy would want the petite lady to be so exceptional and to be noticeable than what you think.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Muyogoa: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
I don't know how to say this, but i think this is the right platform where i can air my view and atleast get reasonable advice.

I am not a tall girl, i am just 5ft4 so i really need to be with a tall dude not a shortie or average height guy for the sake of my children which is very important. But i kept on geting advance from short guys and i don't know why.

pls how can i keep the shorties out of my lane? It really fustrating you know!. And how can i attract those tall, huge dark guys(6ft and above) just for the sake of my kids yet to come.

pls no insult. Your advice would be appreciated.
the point is that u don't like short guys. In biology,we call something recessive and dominant gene. It is very possible for a tall guy to eventually give birth to a dwarf due to recessive gene. And a short guy a tall man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by butanep(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy cheesy cheesy but you like tall girls with their masculine jaws and hands?
guy na short girls get masculine hand now... check them u will see it...
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tallesty1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
ireneony:
my advice is go for what is good for u. try and flirt with tall guys and when u see a tall guy try and smile.
That is if her teeth are white.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by arimahoseloka(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

If marrying a tall man might still give her 2 short kids imagine what a short man might give.
Please don't discourage her.
am not discouraging her am just letting her know that that marrying someone because of a physical attribute is downright myopic. There is every possibilty she will end up kissing the mans behind so the man doesn't get mad and leave.. And she might end up getting abused by the man.

Also her search 4 a tall man will automatically blind her from looking 4 the real qualities a good husband should possess
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by bayocanny: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
@praise, I'm a tall guy chocolate in colour I'm in need of short girl, can we hook up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.