Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. (6683 Views)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by jmoore(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
It is your destiny.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Harmthe(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
raziboi:
imagine...it takes a short gal to date a short guy...aw can u work in firstbank and collect salary in eco bank
lol bro. for dis
i will like, quote, share and report you.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by ghost1718(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
Am doing it for the sake of my kids..
stay and be waiting for MR tall while the short girls and guys are getting married, see any one that comes ur way and u feel something for him no dele oh Or u go hear Am when u reach 40years
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Add prayer and fasting to it.
Short guys and their wahala.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
jmoore:
It is your destiny.
Babe I reject this prayer for you. angry
God will deliver you from the hands of short guys with short abunna.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by RentedReality(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
Am doing it for the sake of my kids..

Worry not, you'll get your knight with the right height.

Most people over 6 ft usually end up with women within the range of 5.4 - 5.9'', so statistically you really shouldn't worry.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by bigiyaro(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Write a BIG signboard n hang it on ur neck
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by jmoore(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

grin grin
Bia nwanyi a, ogini?

Are you rejecting the prayer under whose authority? No be God create short people, huh ?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
I don't know how to say this, but i think this is the right platform where i can air my view and atleast get reasonable advice.

I am not a tall girl, i am just 5ft4 so i really need to be with a tall dude not a shortie or average height guy for the sake of my children which is very important. But i kept on geting advance from short guys and i don't know why.

pls how can i keep the shorties out of my lane? It really fustrating you know!. And how can i attract those tall, huge dark guys(6ft and above) just for the sake of my kids yet to come.

pls no insult. Your advice would be appreciated.

Look @ dis gurl!!!
U practically short & u tink u hav d will power to determining who approaches u

Don't b wicked & accept em niggaz short...
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

lol Amen o
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
jmoore:

grin grin
Bia nwanyi a, ogini?

Are you rejecting the prayer under whose authority? No be God create short people, huh ?
God created the tall ones too.
Her children must be tall.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pour acid on anyone that comes ur way again...dtz the solution!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:
Add prayer and fasting to it.
Short guys and their wahala.
But she is short. Why is she running away from her people? grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

But she is short. Why is she running away from her people? grin
She wants tall children, only a tall guy caan give her tall children.
A lady is permitted to be petite but a guy? Is a no.
Tymax how short are you?
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

She wants tall children, only a tall guy caan give her tall children.
Tymax how short are you?
Me, short? Wrong number grin

Besides, certain diets could help her kids.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by AnonymustME(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
emmyrichie:
They didn't create themselves... grin no offense intended, but you sounded too childish to ask how you can stop short people from asking you out?

You get a very big signpost and nail it to your forehead with the inscription "Only tall guys". grin grin

Best advice!
......If you feel the nail part is too harsh...you could just hang the sign around your neck like you're deaf n dumb....its sure to work
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

Me, short? Wrong number grin
Most short guys are known for having bigger waistline and tummy.

Thought I saw you asking someone how to maintain a flat tummy.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by jmoore(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

She wants tall children, only a tall guy can give her tall children.
That's gender inequality.

I know you are obsessed with tall guys. I hope you have started your own fasting. grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

Most short guys are known for having bigger waistline and tummy.

Thought I saw you asking someone how to maintain a flat tummy.
Lol. Thank God you said "most" and not "only".

My tummy is not flat. So? I eat late. I eat junk cos I'm either always on the road or sitting all day in front of my PC.

The tummy is a nice pillow for you, if you don't mind. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
jmoore:

That's gender inequality.

I know you are obsessed with tall guys. I hope you have started your own fasting. grin
Tall girls don't really fast and pray for tall guys, we choose from the ones lined up grin

Guys pray and faast to have tall girls
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by jmoore(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

Tall girls don't really fast and pray for tall guys, we choose from the ones lined up grin

Guys pray and faast to have tall girls
Height ain't even on my checklist.

You, tall? What's your height?
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by arimahoseloka(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
What makes u feel u will have tall kids if u marry a tall man, there is still every chance u can still giv birth 2 short kids.. Don't let ur desire for a tall man blind u from looking 4 d right virtues in a guy. Bless u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
jmoore:

Height ain't even on my checklist.

You, tall? What's your height?
Height should be on your list o
Tall girls make better wives
They are humble,Godly, good cooks,honest,responsible, caring, kind, patient, intelligent.....list goes on.
grin
I should be about 6 or 5'11
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
arimahoseloka:
What makes u feel u will have tall kids if u marry a tall man, there is still every chance u can still giv birth 2 short kids.. Don't let ur desire for a tall man blind u from looking 4 d right virtues in a guy. Bless u
If marrying a tall man might still give her 2 short kids imagine what a short man might give.
Please don't discourage her.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

They are humble,Godly, good cooks,honest,responsible, caring, kind, patient, intelligent.....list goes on.
grin
Hahahaha cheesy Just because they are tall? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fact is very few tall girls are fine. Many of them just look like men- with their strong jawlines, masculine hands and all grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

Lol. Thank God you said "most" and not "only".

My tummy is not flat. So? I eat late. I eat junk cos I'm either always on the road or sitting all day in front of my PC.

The tummy is a nice pillow for you, if you don't mind. grin
Potbelly can never be good on a short man.
Stop eating late night food.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by jmoore(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

grin
Are you sure you took the measurement without your high heels? grin

According to you tall girls make better wives, therefore the op who is not tall is... lipsrsealed.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

Potbelly can never be good on a short man.
Stop eating late night food.
Lol. Who said I am short?
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

Hahahaha cheesy Just because they are tall? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fact is very few tall girls are fine. Many of them just look like men- with their strong jawlines and all grin
Whaaat?
What part of ogbomosho do you stay? I encourage you to visit towns where tall girls reside then come back and edit ya post.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Unfortunately, most tall guys want tall girls and I bet you are too short hence you want a tall man so your kids will be tall or at worst average. You are what you attract.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
jmoore:

Are you sure you took the measurement without your high heels? grin

According to you tall girls make better wives, therefore the op who is not tall is... lipsrsealed.
With heels I will be about 6'2 or More

The op is hoping to marry a tall man so she can be better. grin
Kachifo grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by jmoore(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

With heels I will be about 6'2 or More

The op is hoping to marry a tall man so she can be better. grin
Kachifo grin
You dey run? grin Your own list needs 365 days of fasting and prayer. I choro nwoke na amaghi nwanyi di 30 ma di kwa ogologo tinye isi nkwocha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Show Her Body Like This? / Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church / My 2 Months Old Baby And I In The Village - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.