Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. (6671 Views)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
I don't know how to say this, but i think this is the right platform where i can air my view and atleast get reasonable advice.

I am not a tall girl, i am just 5ft4 so i really need to be with a tall dude not a shortie or average height guy for the sake of my children which is very important. But i kept on geting advance from short guys and i don't know why.

pls how can i keep the shorties out of my lane? It really fustrating you know!. And how can i attract those tall, huge dark guys(6ft and above) just for the sake of my kids yet to come.

pls no insult. Your advice would be appreciated.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by ireneony(f): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
my advice is go for what is good for u. try and flirt with tall guys and when u see a tall guy try and smile.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by raziboi(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
imagine...it takes a short gal to date a short guy...aw can u work in firstbank and collect salary in eco bank

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by semasir: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Height or Happiness- which is your desire?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Mrfils(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
I dedicate dis plot to all dream chasers out there.. Trespassers will b shot! Survivors will b shot again! And beware of my friend Konga... Omo ale jati jati grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
They didn't create themselves... grin no offense intended, but you sounded too childish to ask how you can stop short people from asking you out?

You get a very big signpost and nail it to your forehead with the inscription "Only tall guys". grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Tymax(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tall guys don't want shorties tongue

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by adanduka: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
For the sake of your children?
Are you even sure the tall dude will turn out to be 'dad material'?

Anyway, short couples these days have tall children. Just give them the right food and God does the rest.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by SRT8: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nothing more annoying than a shortie making tall demands. . . These are really endtimes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
emmyrichie:
They didn't create themselves... grin no offense intended, but you sounded too childish to ask how you can stop short people from asking you out?

You get a very big signpost and nail it to your forehead with the inscription "Only tall guys". grin grin
its not how you sees it, it really fustrating getting what you don't want.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by HonourablePomk: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
I agree with the guy above me
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Some Babe's no even see dwarf toast them, just be grateful and look beyond the looks
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
most tall guy i have met love petite Lady but y ate you saying you don't like short guys some are cute,caring and even better than some tall guys.when i am still single i no get lucky of short guys na talks guys and I don't know why because i am a petite lady.pls stop selecting and go for who love you and show more care to you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Janeify(f): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by tosyne2much(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Another opportunity given for the short dudes to pour out their doubts

** clears throat**

Ignore the kind hearted short dudes and run after the promiscuous tall dudes only for you to get bleeped and dumped afterwards
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Don't worry dear when the 6ft and above guys don't come, you go dey beg even midget to ask for your number.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Toktee(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
its not how you sees it, it really fustrating getting what you don't want.
Dnt worry very soon even the short guys will stop coming,b4 u knw it,u clock 40.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
I don't know how to say this, but i think this is the right platform where i can air my view and atleast get reasonable advice.

I am not a tall girl, i am just 5ft4 so i really need to be with a tall dude not a shortie or average height guy for the sake of my children which is very important. But i kept on geting advance from short guys and i don't know why.

pls how can i keep the shorties out of my lane? It really fustrating you know!. And how can i attract those tall, huge dark guys(6ft and above) just for the sake of my kids yet to come.

pls no insult. Your advice would be appreciated.
stop eating beans. Or bera still Kenya is teeming with TDH guys. Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by chibwike(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
start wearing high heels, it would scare them away
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by chibwike(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Toktee:
Dnt worry very soon even the short guys will stop coming,b4 u knw it,u clock 40.
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
lol...
Don't worry, when you're 35
- you wouldn't wanna stop them grin
#justKidding#

Hang around tall guys more...unfortunately tall guys want tall girls too angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by semasir: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Don't mind her, wondering why he is so particular of the short ones as if they're not humans, I wish she is a dwarf to understand what it will imply to be despised by others.
chibwike:
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by rawpadgin(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
ireneony:
my advice is go for what is good for u. try and flirt with tall guys and when u see a tall guy try and smile.
& @ the end of the day they will f*ck her & dump her confused buttom
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Rapsainot(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tattoo this on your fore head "I don't want a short guy"
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
But i kept on geting advance from short guys and i don't know why.

pls how can i keep the shorties out of my lane? It really fustrating you know!. pls no insult. Your advice would be appreciated.
Lol..
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by ireneony(f): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
rawpadgin:
& @ the end of the day they will f*ck her & dump her confused buttom
all guys have their bad and good side, for ur information not all tall guys are cheat.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by SirHouloo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
I don't know why, I just enjoy reading pple's comments on Nairaland. Infact, it has become my hobby. Passing by anyway.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme:
most tall guy i have met love petite Lady but y ate you saying you don't like short guys some are cute,caring and even better than some tall guys.
Am doing it for the sake of my kids..
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by teewai3(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
height should not matter in a relationship, it just if you get along with the person or not. If you are going off of looks then you should not be dating at all.
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
praise4055:
Am doing it for the sake of my kids..
na short couple their children dey tall pass tall couple i have seen many
Re: How Do I Stop Short Guys From Asking Me Out. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
U can't!! If you are tall u can't stop them so go along with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic* / 8 Things Every Woman Does Before Having Sex / Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.